Days Gone IGN "Another generic White male Character"

youtu.be/b7Dl2aBONSQ?t=64
"We don't want white male characters in our games" - IGN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/usofjr
twitter.com/RissRosado
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

journalists twitter: twitter.com/usofjr His tranny Wife: twitter.com/RissRosado

Sony fuck off, your protagonist looks like the most forgettable shit next to Road to Hell

Daily reminder that journal*sts aren't human.

Attached: ew a white male.jpg (346x476, 47K)

Sure smells like expired mayo in here.

not your personal army

I wasn't going to buy this since it looks like a boring generic open world piece of shit but now I have to because this guy said a thing I don't like

Thanks, let's begin.

this

So IGN will be docking points off of the game review because of race? Interesting shit.

"Gruff White Male Protagonist" is a common videogame trope, akin to "black guy who dies first" in movies. So it makes perfect sense to bring it up.Stop making these threads leave and never come back.
Sage goes in all fields, don't care that the newfag mods ban you for it now.

yep. doesn't matter if the games good or has deep mechanics, YIKES he is white. 6/10.

Why do white people act so cringy?

This is supposed to be a non-binary person? All I see is a normal looking Jewish woman.

Attached: 1522819139228.jpg (400x400, 29K)

She's right
The main playable character should be a little girl

*sigh* I guess I’ll buy it to fight the left, but it really does look boring

>roommate to a 3-legged-dog.

Imagine having to point this out in your twitter bio. 95% chance he was more excited to brag to his coworkers/friends in SF that he adopted a 3 legged dog then actually giving a shit about the animal itself

Anyone that states their "pronouns" in their Twitter bio can for in a fucking car accident for all I care. How self absorbed are these people. Fucking narcissists.

My parents have a 3 legged dog.

Man I have frequent nightmares where I’m supposed to take care of multiple baby kittens but they do all sorts of wacky hijinks, why would you ever brag about handicapped pets just to sound quirky?

Clear case of manufactured shit storm to make people talk about this shit generic zombie game that nobody cares about.

Ever notice generic white male characters walk like this?

Attached: Days Quat.gif (640x360, 3.67M)

>FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

These fuckwads who grew up with mommy and daddy saying everyone's special gotta understand that people are average and generic.

But of course if it was the same character but with a different hue and saturation they would celebrate it as strong POC representation that we didn't know we needed.

They should be talking about how Days Gone is another generic zombie game, but who needs to actually talk about video games on a video game review, amirite?

Attached: 1543745336983.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)