Enemies standing on bridge

>enemies standing on bridge
>truck blocking path

"Guess they want me to build a staircase to traverse the bridge. Huh? An invisible wall is blocking my path? now what?"

Attached: halflife2.jpg (1024x600, 234K)

yeah i got stuck on this level and quit, this game is way too fucking hard, i cant believe boomers actually played this shit.

who are you quoting

you've got some unhealthy obsession with stacking.

>a physics puzzle with destructible objects

I literally just remembered I tried to do the same thing the very first time I ever played it

I played this game when I was 12/13 on release and it is not difficult or hard to figure out where you are going in the slightest. Your either retarded or meming

>Implying you didn't stand in line with the rest at the train station.

Turn to the right 30°

who are you quoting?

What a dumbass.

What, you didn't head for the enemies under the bridge on the other side that are specifically there to guide you that way, unless you want to go where you are for items?

I'm trying to finish HL2 but it's kinda boring, I had more fun with HL1, I prefer running around black mesa intsead of that shitty town

Lines are for communists.

The game sucked, games journalism has never stopped hyping up this overrated piece of trash game.

>tfw your sense of direction is so bad you get lost in a linear game with one direction

Attached: 1513807007190.gif (500x281, 802K)

This.

hl2 so boring even freeman mind is like 'can i even make this watchable'. im embarrased because i said aloud once i like hl2 and it turns out i'd mixed it up with hl2 ep2

Opposite for me. HL1 was boring, HL2 was more fun.

>hl2 so boring

>The game sucked

Like anything that came out a while ago, it needs to be looked at in historical context. It was in an era when CGI was still improving with every blockbuster, graphics hadn't stagnated yet, and elaborate scripted sequences weren't the norm.

Do you get angry at old wagons for not being F1 racers too?

>blahblah
mate i implied in my post that hl2 ep2 etc. which came like right after were good

Blah blah blah, Mr. Freeman...

What the fuck are you even talking about you pretentious historian. Does your "muh technology" excuse the shitty gunplay, the way-beyond retarded Combine enemies and the absolutely terrible Source engine modability? The mods for Half Life 2 were a fucking joke, Half Life 1 had some of the most influental and striking mods of all time, and they all were at their peak in 2002, just after 4 years!

absolute autism

>source mods were hard

As opposed to modding almost any game these days? Modding is dead, especially TC mods. Be glad you had it.

The right man in the wrong place can blah blah blah Mr. Freeman

Is your head literally a tunnel? Just look to your right and walk around it.