Enderal

Nice, crispy piece of bread.

Attached: enderal forg.jpg (2036x2036, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/enderal/comments/axh45f/is_enchanting_useless_now/ehtw3q2/
youtube.com/watch?v=fHCCG_vUA7k
youtube.com/watch?v=fAz0arZnmi8
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79359
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inal bad, sorry.

Attached: calia.jpg (1844x1502, 876K)

Was it rape?

>be 2-handed spec
>every cave/dungeon is darker than my asshole
>have to equip a torch and use a 1-hand every time
being a 2-handed warrior is suffering

calia a cute and dindu nuffin

>what is magelight

I dont know. sounds like something a faggy robe wearing mage would use

you cast it and have a luminating orb following you for 60 seconds.

Calia can rape me whenever she wants desu.

Attached: 933480_20190305231522_1.jpg (1920x1080, 686K)

Attached: 933480_20190305221959_1.jpg (1920x1080, 639K)

>mfw rat catcher armor is full of clipping
goddamnit the armor is so good but my autism cant handle that clipping

Attached: 1538610445208.png (960x800, 555K)

Someone tell me about the combat and classes in this game please. I know Skyrim has inherent dogshit combat but has this mod done anything to make it better? Specifically melee combat. Also is arcane archer fun and viable?

This.
Also do i need to uninstall my mods before installing this? Or does it become it's own separate thing?

Well there are more builds in this game than Skyrim that's for sure. Magic is actually viable now. Also enemies don't scale so that alone makes it 10x better.

No need to uninstall anything Skyrim related, Enderal is its own separate entity.

>robe wearing mage
>robe
Lol, heavy armor has no downsides for casters in Enderal.

>annoying strong grirrlll with dark past tied dirrectly with the main antagonist of the story and has dark mysterious abilities wOooOO
I hate this fucking trope so much

Missed opportunity for some dialogue options if you're playing a lycanthropist.

I both love and hate what they did with crafting, but the hate wins because just like in base skyrim it completely devalues anything you find exploring or looting.

This mod is better than any Elder Scrolls since Daggerfall and Morrowind but nu-Yea Forums doesn't give a shit and continues to make "nostalgic" threads about garbage like Oblivion.

But all the best armor, weapons and even crafting recipes can only be found by exploring, you lying retard.

Except best armor and weapons is done by enchanting - none of the armor sets even begin to compare. And yes that's true even with the enchanting nerf.

Prove it.

Don't talk about my wife like that.

Really? What are the dialogue options?

Attached: 933480_20190305231643_1.jpg (1920x1080, 782K)

Wtf is her problem?

Attached: 933480_20190306145343_1.jpg (1920x1080, 817K)

reddit.com/r/enderal/comments/axh45f/is_enchanting_useless_now/ehtw3q2/

That's post-patch values. And yeah that's the best case scenario, but even if you don't have access to all the +enchanting gear, the values you can get far exceed found gear - especially since enchanting potions are ignored altogether in that table.

Restarting as a mage because stealth just isn't very satisfying and neither are bows.

Elementalism with heavy armour and block, plus rhetoric. Maybe alchemy too. Anything I'm missing?

Really wished they instanced riverville, as every time I look at its general direction my fps tanks

she's probably not as annoying with the original va but fuck man American women can't act for shit

Does Calia ever stop whining and get interesting? Before I met her I was planning on romancing her but she really pales in comparison to Jespar. Me and Jespar have been through thick and thin and I've only done like one quest with Calia where she went full edge lord.

Enchanting is a must IMO, it's free spells.

Attached: Chad Jespar Vs. Virgin Calia.png (1920x1080, 3.07M)

>130 enchanting
Not possible until endgame and even then you still need the actual enchantments, the majority of which can only be found in the wild.
Also
>linking to reddit

Are the game creators japanese? As there sure is alot of god killing references and god is dead

It's actually Jespar who is a fedora-tipping edgelord, Calia has anime powers but is a kindhearted, somewhat naive soul (and also a nerd who likes to stay at home and suck you off while you play video games).

What did I just say? You don't need all that shit, and getting to 100 in a single crafting skill isn't hard at all. Plus I said nothing about not exploring, that was the other guy - just that best gear is made by enchanting, which is fact.
>also
>>linking to reddit
Not an argument.

The prequel was literally about killing the "gods", maybe actually pay some fucking attention.

>and getting to 100 in a single crafting skill isn't hard at all
It's still hardlocked behind crafting points, which are tied to your level. 100 is somewhere at the late midgame.

I mean he has tipped his Fedora at me quite hard, but so has literally everyone else in the game. Jespar is actually interesting to talk to though and quite funny IMO, where Calia on the other hand is getting grating because she whines hard constantly.

Attached: ScreenShot5.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Really? What is it? I'm playing seraph so no chance of me getting it

>100 is somewhere at the late midgame.
Rofl, couldn't be more wrong. I mean maybe if you only rushed through the main quest, but then what kind of a zoomer faggot does that? There's tons of xp to be had simply from exploring, not to mention all the side quests. Start with half-aeterna and you need just ~20 levels to max it out.

The lightborn werent gods.

Pathless heresy!

Attached: hg.jpg (380x350, 42K)

>playing as a female in a proper RPG
Opinion discarded.

Lol, if I had known Calia would be such a bore I would have played a guy so I could romance Jespar properly, I base my characters gender pick on the /u/ or /y/ availability. You must be pretty insecure if you can't play as a gender that isn't your own.

Attached: ScreenShot6.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Calia just has a tough exterior, she's just horny and lonely.

Attached: 933480_20190305230151_1.jpg (1920x1080, 894K)

Why are the male characters in this game so much better at being waifus than the waifubait themselves.

>Jespar
>Mael Dal'lorean
>Tharael
>The Father
>Tealor Arantheal

vs

>Lishari
>pre-angel Calia
>That random bitch from the temple
>Dijam

BASED

Attached: 933480_20190306151813_1.jpg (1920x1080, 763K)

I think it's mostly because the male voice actors are leagues better. Lishari is makes me want to kill myself when she "acts".

Lishari and Dijam are pure sex in the german version though.

>Wanting to fuck traitorous, arrogant Whores

I think it's your brain that has been sexed

>Jespar
Have fun getting abandoned in the forest and killed by bandits.

Without spoilers, what are some of the must-do side quests? I am talking about the ones that are the most fun, interesting, or have the best rewards. I'm afraid of missing out on the good questlines.

Attached: 1551812926806.jpg (359x540, 32K)

The english VA is kinda shitty, Dijam isn't arrogant at all actually. Still a bitch though.

The old alchemist wanting you to summon his dead pet pig in Duneville is hilarious.

Rhalata
Golden Sickle
Cuthberts legacy
brotherhood of Kor is fun but unfinished
Apotheosis

Rhalata and Golden Sickle are absolute must-plays, otherwise I highly recommend Brotherhood of Kor and the one quest with the ghost pig.

I don't get this. Can't you just play with the German audio?

The english VA is mostly very good.

Duneville inside the city look for alchemist guy, the quest chain is great.

Get the butcher of Ark books and read them, there is quest that continues the story in undercity.

Compared to typical Bethesda games maybe but the original VAs shit all over it.

I mean if you understand german, sure, but otherwise the english is fine.

Is the Alchemist in Cuthbert's Legacy voiced by Ian McShane or is it just someone who sounds like him? Or am I just losing my mind?

Attached: CoY6DtjUAAAkMe3.jpg (1200x600, 154K)

>not consuming all media in the original language if possible

>I mean if you understand german, sure
Do they not have subtitles

Thanks guys. I actually am in the middle of the Golden Sickle questline now.

They do but amerisharts don't give a shit about quality or authenticity or anything related to art in any way, they just mindlessly consume consume consume.

Moment to moment gameplay is the same, but perks are much better and class building is actually fun.

Is this game in German too?

That certainly is the stereotype. I don't know how true it is of the sorts of American who play videogames and watch anime, though.

>tfw riding through Farmer's Coast at sunset
Quite possibly the comfiest region ever.

Attached: 138905.jpg (197x190, 29K)

Sometimes stealth is sublime, its perfect. But most of the time, it sucks mammoth's dick, because AI detection is totaly fucked up. You may recall the annoying feature of Oblivion - telepathic enemies. That's what is in Enderal. Even with all perks, enchanted gear and potions, sneaking is terrible.
And yes, bow animations are slow and unsatisfying.
This comes from user who dedicated his first char to sneaky archerism. Thats my playstyle. I like it very much. And the reason why devs most likely shafted it is because its OP as fuck. Vanilla Skyrim with enchanted gear and full sneak? Yeah, they did not want that to happen.
For case of combat in general, use Wildcat and DSArchery Overhaul. Last one screws with animations/crosshair, but if you dont play in 3rd person, you will be fine.

the whole game has a great atmosphere. i'm very impressed by the developers to be desu

I've made it to the apothecarius so far and it's struck me how irritatingly slow the start of the game is. Just let me loose damn it.

I'm holding off on any levelups and once I hit, say, riverville, I'm going to make a permanent save for when I wanna do replays.

In other news, magic is fun as fuck so far.

>brotherhood of Kor is fun but unfinished
What was the original plan for it? I thought how it ended wasn't that bad.

Hello friendos, can you inform me about this game? I've seen several threads popping up the last weeks but I'm confused, is this game Skyrim? a mod of sorts? is this even legal?

You were supposed to see more of the underwater temple and i believe you would have been able to find some people alive.

Skyrim total conversion mod with its own universe, completely legal as it isnt sold.

okay but I forgot to ask, is it shit?

It's better than Skyrim

>riding through the snowstorm
>see the frostcliff tavern in the distance
>enter it
>bard starts singing this youtube.com/watch?v=fHCCG_vUA7k

Attached: gutti.jpg (480x480, 23K)

It's great, best game release of the year so far.

Ja

Better than skyrim but that isnt a very high bar. If you can tolerate skyrim combat youll enjoy this one.

Drinking tap water is better than Skyrim.
>If you can tolerate skyrim combat youll enjoy this one.
That might be a problem, I'm taking this is a more RPGish game with more classes and skills and such, I guess I'll give it a try.

Drinking tap water's fine, what's wrong with you?

Melee combat in Skyrim is shit, join the caster masterrace dawg. Or go with stealth archer I guess if you just have to be a raging homosexual.

Is disgusting but my point is that is not specially fun.

Why play this mod when you can run ordinator,
Put in summerset Isles
Put in Maids 2 Deception
Put in Project AOI
Put in the Forgotten City
and finally beyond skyrim bruma.

You now have an 1thousand hour + game and u still have skyrim i wish they made it a new worlds mod instead of a totally new game basically i played it once but no way is it gonna stay on my skyrim.

Nope i dont got space for two skyrim folders as my first one is like 400gigs.

It's the most thirst-quenching thing out there, and tap water is the cheapest method of getting it. I'm not gonna lie, I prefer carbonated water, but I'm not gonna dunk a bottle of water down my throat every time I want to drink.

Out of interest, what nationality are you?

Not that user, but city tap water is generally pretty disgusting. If you've got a well that's another story though. We go to the springs for our water now that we live in the city.

More like Nietzsche. They are german.

Tap water certainly is inferior, but only by a small margin. It's a perfectly good drink.

Spanish, tap water quality varies a lot from one place to another here, where I live is acceptable but I still bottled water, I also know people who was raised drinking tap water and don't like bottled.

the wording on Dream Eater is confusing. Can you get sneak attacks with it? Does it benefit from the Infiltrator tree? I thought I was going to be a sneaky sinistrope master manipulator until I read the wording on Dream Eater and the "Throat Cut" perk

Attached: 1539706647450.jpg (1024x1365, 196K)

Sounds similar to here (UK, although where I was brought up has lots of lime so our tapwater is one of the worse regions in the country). I don't know anyone who doesn't like bottled, but I don't know anyone who finds tapwater disgusting or anything.

how much fucking handicraft do I need to improve unqiue armor sets like swashbucker and set of the north? I've got 64 but still tells me I need more

FRESH TASTY BREAD!!! MELT AWAY IN RAPTURE, AS A CRUNCHY LOAF OF BREAD WANDERS FROM MY HANDS INTO YOURS!!!

Attached: 179px-EN-NPC-Marita_Rotang.jpg (179x498, 39K)

Tap water is fine, though here in London its hard - too much calcium, too much limescale. Filters help, but no that much - water in general is clean and fine. Whole different story back home though. Not only tap water was just like here in London, it was dirty - filter was a must. And for cooking/drinking, i used to go to a well - one or two trips to bring 10-16 L of water every two days. It was a long walk. Many people did similar things or just bough big still water bottles.
You need perk from phantasmalist tree to do that.

>"Handicraft is not subject to a memory"
>You need perk from phantasmalist tree to do that.
good job sureai

I'm SE too, so same water and same thoughts on it.
>it was dirty
Yeah, I've been to some countries like that, and in those situations I 100% get it. It's just effort for not much reward. When I was with friends in Latvia we just drank gallons upon gallons of tea.

Imagine unironically eating bread

I always drink tap water, in my country you can do this everywhere, because it has one of the highest water qualities in the world, no matter where you are, so drinking tap water became a habit for me.
>mfw every time I am traveling and drinking tap water out of habit

Attached: 1544964411523.gif (500x374, 1.59M)

Are you one of those keto-fags?

No, I'm eating bread right now but I'm doing it ironically

Bread isn't very filling

I still drink gallons of tea.
>dirty
Here is a story
>there is metal gig going in a place near me
>my friends went
>i stayed home to study/clean, dont like noise
>at 11pm they hammer into my door
>open it, they are all there
>Dude, we need to drink, you have water?"
>Nope, lemme put some on to filter
>Fuck that, gimme tap one
>Its dirty, you dont want it
>go to kitchen, put some on to filter
>grab a glass, pour this filthy brown copper stinking excuse into glass from tap
>my friend looks at it
>looks at me
>then at the galss again
>Nyeh, fuck that, ill wait
>couple of minutes later give them each a glass of cool tasty filtered water (one from the well)
>they say thank you and go home
>have to clean up again
>next day in school my friend tells me that for some reason it tasted very nice
There are more stories.

Depends. One that we had back home, the standard issue brick one was very tasty and filling.
I for some reason though that there is much more to it than just bread as food. Well, nope. Its just tasty breeeeeeeeaaaad.

kek
that depends on the bread really and what you eat with it, inb4 toast sandwich, but then again I eat it more as snack not as a full meal

pls respond

Give the quick rundown on this game(mod?)

Gothic + Morrowind style WRPG in the Skyrim engine, revamped class system, great writing and exploration

it's pure kino

Can anyone link the essential mods for this ? I remember seeing it in a past thread and my download is nearing completion.

Do I use the same ini tweaks as for Skyrim?

German autism, pretend it's good or else they'll go full Hitler again

From what I've worked out, if an enemy is already mesmerized then Dream Eater counts as a sneak attack regardless as to whether you are actually sneaking.

Summerset Isles is better.
Maids 2 is better.
Beyond Skyrim is better.
Project AIO is better.

Vigiliant is 30times better then all of them.
If you install this you lose base skyrim.
Ordinator has better perks.
As does perma.

Its good for one playthrough but repeatability is total fucking shit

sorry aimed at

We're watching you

>If you install this you lose base skyrim.
This post makes no sense. Enderal FS is a separate game from Skyrim.

Nothing in this post is true

One handed or two handed warrior? If theres interesting shields then I'd be inclined to go one handed.

I don't think there's anything truly essential. Just use the QoL mods that you enjoy from Skyrim. I use a mod for better jumping, reduced "standing up" time, a mod that increases the amount of alchemy ingredients you get from harvesting plants, a mod that reduces the distance that NPCs say their greeting, etc

And yes, the same ini tweaks

MIDNIGHT

One handed. From what I've looted 2H weapon variety is much worse than 1H. Plus 2H melee combat in Skyrim feels somehow even clunkier than 1H combat.

do silently casted spells benefit from sneak attack memories

>Summerset Isles
Lol youtube.com/watch?v=fAz0arZnmi8

You lose regular skyrim for enderal, you dont get to do anything from regular skyrim after your install.

Darkbrotherhood nope
Dawngaurd nope
Dragonborn nope
MSQ
All of the guilds
Side quests
Daedra quests
Everything gone just enderal

This shoulda been a new worlds mod the location is not nearly big enough or long enough to lose base skyrim and there are better quests mods that do not completely take over your game.

Now continue to shill your mod i don't mind but im going go give my opinion anyways so people understand how much they lose and gain out of this mod.

And losing over 1k hours of quest mods plenty which are way better then this mod for a 30-40 hour game no thanks, its worth a play through would i recommend it to some one with a heavily modded skyrim after tweaking it to crash less no, would i recommend it to some one new to skyrim with a lightly modded game sure.

Play it if you want, to but if you like me and you have 250+ mods it is not worth the time.

Ye I just picked up a claymore and it feels so much better to use. Guess ill stick to 1h now

is it worth buying the original skyrim for this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: angel.jpg (1914x1082, 360K)

I dislike how most daedric quest in skyrim are just kill quest

You're retarded. Enderal can take just as long if not longer to complete then the base game. Vanilla quests are shit as well why would you care. It's done everything 10x better than vanilla

Its worth buying oldrim just due to the shear amount of mods thats supported.

>Darkbrotherhood nope
>Dawngaurd nope
>Dragonborn nope
>MSQ
>All of the guilds
>Side quests
>Daedra quests
So basically nothing of value.

steam has the oldrim for 15eurobucks, with no DLC included. is that a bad deal?

Did they fucking nerf enchanting again? Man, phasmalism just can't catch a break.

Attached: 1538890816779.gif (381x512, 536K)

Anyone got a Mod Organizer tutorial for Forgotten Stories ?

They sure did.

Attached: patch notes.jpg (1352x1082, 410K)

are you 12?

Yeah 30-40 Hours i did say that.
If we get rid of modding Enderal isn't worth losing dawngaurd and dragonborn if your replaying the game to RP as a different kinda character.

Feel how you wanna feel about that, but all of that has more to offer then enderal especially if you replay skyrim like i do.

But you still lose a vast amount of mods that make those things in the base game way better like darkbrotherhood expanded, better daedra quests.

My god and losing Vigilant (made by cdprojectk) is devastating as its probably the best quest mod for all of skyrim next to Maids 2.

Nope but if i were 12 i'd have better taste and way better modding capabilities then you probably objectively smart too.

Combat mods exist, you know. Most of them are fully compatible with Enderal

I know all about them, it's just that Skyrim's melee combat is fundamentally flawed in ways that mods can't fix. The animations, for instance - making new ones is beyond the capabilities of most modders and they're mostly equally as bad to the vanilla ones.

But you're right, it's still far better to get those mods than play it vanilla, even simple ones Attack Commitment already make a difference.

The Void quest locked on me, guy won’t talk to me anymore and I’ve already searched the buried strongbox. What do?

go talk to jespar

Nope ima just chill with these an a couple other i couldnt snip because there esm files.

Attached: nope not worth it guys.png (206x156, 6K)

Ah there we go.

Attached: ah there we go.png (241x87, 3K)

I have, he just keeps going “huh”. I’ll try finagling the quest flags and see if I can jumpstart the next part of the quest

>falskaar
Opinion discarded.

>Falskaar
no thank you

its like 4 on g2a

The original german version has well known professional german voice actors, so it sounds a LOT better

have u even played enderal?

Yeah i know it sucks but installed it and its there already so i dont see why to remove it. Like its super stable and its content i just haven't gotten rid of it and it conflicts with nothing so.

But i do not fight you your right that quest mod is absolutely shit.

>falskaar

Attached: falskaarr.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Like the english VA.

Yes
Twice.
Yep i know its shit but it has no conflicts and its content so why not.

>Vigilant (made by cdprojectk)
The fuck are you smoking?

So are the patches save game compatible or not?

>g2a

yes

give me 1 reason why g2a is bad for the consumer

stole my friends credit info and the game got removed from steam afterwards

>npc overhaul
>makes them all look like gross aliens
why are so many mods like this

The mod is an improvement though. I did delete the Calia and Jespar files tho since their vanilla look is fine.

Its impossible to steal credit card information through g2a. I've bought hundreds of games and never had a game removed, but if you did you can just get a new key through support...

forgot pic

Attached: lishari.jpg (1920x1080, 545K)

Yep

Attached: ScreenShot1.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

Left fits the (annoying) voice better.

>alien
Which one?

Those are the credits for the assets they used, brainlet.

It turns them all into plastic puppets. Fucking worthless.

>being this stupid
You do know why CDPR is listed on the credits, right? I mean surely you can't think that they actually made Vigilant?

I dunno, you decide.

Attached: np.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

fucking brainlet

Hot key mage light or get a belt-lantern mod (have only done this in vanilla skyrim).

Uh-huh.

Yeah, ill take the ones on the right for humans.
Ones on the left are photoshop abortions thanks to the engine.

How would you use asset from a game that has a totally different engine?
No i think i a couple of devs from them went and helped out as a pet project

Also tfw have no torches enb with further darker dungeons no candle light spell in the middle of a boss fight

Attached: ScreenShot0.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

does anyone here use loverslab mods with enderal?

"better"

Attached: 85455-1536501457-727336818.jpg (1920x1080, 558K)

Is pic related the four kings boss fight equivalent of enderal.

Indeed.

I did its fine.
Can't use paradise halls tho breaks the game.
Defeat also is iffy there prolly some tesvedit cleaning you can do.

Devious Devices will work to but not DD for the masses causes crash romance/the frame work and some low script ones should be fine.

Easily. Enderal is full of witcher assets.

>How would you use asset from a game that has a totally different engine?
>No i think i a couple of devs from them went and helped out as a pet project
Jesus fucking christ, user. Do you think meshes are tailor-made for each engine separately?

And no, they didn't. CDPR allows use of their assets on a case-by-case basis. Now go sit in a corner and be ashamed.

Nice. Hopefully paradise halls will be ported for enderal.

Whats with the outrageous haircuts?

I would say that expecting to not be suspected under those circumstances, looking down on the general populace of enderal while being worse than most of them and expecting to be treated like a queen make her a bit arrogant.

Having fun adventures, Yea Forums?

Enderal's world is so charming.

Attached: forest.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

The fact that this total conversion is getting such an immense exposure here on Yea Forums with multiple threads everyday for almost a month is a good example on why Steam is still a monopoly in the videogame distribution business.
You are actively gimping yourself if you're not releasing a game on that platform.

Attached: 14466178281556.gif (387x217, 1.62M)

>How would you use asset from a game that has a totally different engine?
pls be bait

Attached: vnhhwxkqzwc11.jpg (547x550, 29K)

Nope not at all thats the guy who i was fighting, when u beat him you get to summon him as a conjuration spell.

I feel ashamed and sad now :/

Attached: ScreenShot2.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

>Walk into bar
>Guy smokin a pipe at the entrance
>Bard singing enchanting songs in the background
>Chill with some dude at a table
>Conversations actually last longer than 1 sentence and are genuine
>Read through some books to find awesome lore and quests

This game's atmosphere is sublime

How many of these describe steam?

Attached: monopoly-Market.jpg (500x372, 55K)

yeah the feeling you get when you walk into a place really reminds me of metro, theres actually life to the characters.

Looks so much better with lush long hair.

How is this any different from skyrim?

All of them.

Are mods compatible ? Like SkyUI and shiet?

its pretty much a completely different game

>picking character gender based off /y/ or /u/ availability
Excellent taste. I find it almost difficult now adays to play games that have romance without a /u/ option. I don't even know why.

It's a completely new game lore wise
It's combat has been changed, it's a bit harder now and there's more gimmicks such as arcane fever
Money system has been changed. Hoarding and selling stuff now is actually important to develop your character
For the rest, read the thread.

Can i play standalone mods on gog?
Can i play standalone mods on origin?
Can i play standalone mods on Ubisoft launcher?
Can i play standalone mods on Epic store?
Can i play standalone mods on battle.net?
Can i play standalone mods on Consoles?

So was the previous Enderal as good?

SkyUI is already built into the game. Actually try reading the thread and you'll see that many big mods are compatible.

combat is the same, but without level scaling so you get raped by enemies doing to you 10 times more damage than you do to them.

It comes in baseline for it, Enderal comes with alot of its own mods i recommend you only install mods patched for enderal or your clean the mods yourself to make it compatible.

6/10 its good for a playthrough or two.

From what I put together, so I may be wrong, it was the same game but it got rereleased on Steam as Forgotten Legends with a bunch more content.

Pretty much anything that doesn't touch perks or the worldspace itself should be fine desu, the enderal respec mod is practically required if you're lazy like me and hate starting over

Dont mind me just a hastily made mod thats slightly worse that i dont have to lose my entire skyrim for.

Attached: guess the mod guess it.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

> old shitrim visuals textures and combat system

This shit is unplayable no matter how good the story is

How much will you rate the current enderal?

Why are skyrim modders so autistic

You don't lose skyrim for enderal you fucking retard I have them both on my hard drive right now
shut up already

who /dungeon crawling/ here

Pretty much this question. I am one of those autists who likes modding skyrim more than actually playing it.
Every time I reinstall skyrim I spend more time modding it.

>Doesn't know how to mod
>Complains about things he can solve by modding
Have not played update i may check it out but for now no go i'm in the middle of this awesome as save were im RPing as Lamae Bal and its fucking fantastic.

But i will install it later and post on the forums and give it a proper review then. No space for two skyrims :/

Attached: Pic Somewhat related.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

I believe it's just as moddable as skyrim. It's just that not all skyrim mods are compatible.

see

This mod is not good enough to waste hours upon hours modding it. I cant play this at the very least I need the textures, the combat overhauls with the dodge system and ordinator perks to even slightly enjoy skyrim

yes modding works
dont use perk overhauls
body & armor replacers, SLab, wildcat, etc work just fine. dont be a retard when you're downloading shit and you'll be good.

Attached: 89 mods.png (521x235, 17K)

Then what are you doing in this thread? Fuck off to tesg and be stupid over there.

Do loli mods work with Enderal?

Attached: hors.png (409x513, 356K)

Time to go full autismo again then.

Who are these people and why are they in winterhold!?

Attached: Illumnati.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

they should, if it adds a new race you'll likely have to do some tesedit fuckery though. idk how loli mods work
just keep in mind that any custom armor pieces show up invisible on the 'not-elf' and 'not-nord' races for whatever reason. If installing custom armor you will either need to use the automated patcher which never worked for me, or just follow guide to fix it in tesedit at nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79359

No i don't think so.

Attached: The power of modding..jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

I'll just use regular character creation mods and make a big tiddy girl then

Thanks for linking the guide. Hopefull this time will spend more time playing the game than modding it.

So the only difference the races make is two talent points? Nothing more?

You could just use racemenu extended and make your loli though.

Attached: ScreenShot11.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

how do I get the scarlett night armor? is it just RNG spawn on merchants?

As someone who never touched Creation Kit or tesedit, how hard is it make armor replacer with dawnguard armor?
I don't like late game plate armor, it looks fugly.

>Summerset Isles is better.
>Maids 2 is better.
How bad is your taste? Vigilant, Beyond Skyrim and AIO I can understand but Summerset and Maids? Is this bait?

>Valeria Bal

Cringe.

Not hard there are tutorials all around and some people have made replacer mods themselves.

Summerset is a stretch i guess but Maids yeah its way better alot of secrets hidden shit and alot more content.

Oh no you think my name is bad better go commit suicide now i can't live on anymore.

Attached: riverwood GONE.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

The father is a woman

I haven't used the guide for a while, but it did fix the vanilla armor replacer that I was using, so I guess those two races races just have new IDs. Honestly I'm not much help when it comes to tesedit or modding in general, I got barely any idea how this shit works. I just tinker with it for hours and eventually it stops crashing and starts working.

These are the same guys that made the Nehrim mod for Oblivion as well, yes? Is that worth my time, or should I just play this?

Haven't played Skyrim in a few years. Are Ultimate Combat + HitStop + TKDodge still the best things to make combat halfway decent? And am I forgetting any?

>/tesg/ autismo vomiting his shitty waifu mods all over the thread

Gonna be a yikes from me lads

No, wildcat is better than ultimate combat. Use vigor along with it.

To whoms't've are you referring to?

i played it when it first came out, did it change a lot since then?
are the english voice lines better now?

Alright cool. Thanks

There's a fair bit of new stuff that fills in plot holes from the original game, and a new ending. Voice acting is mostly the same but all the new content has been good so far.

I wonder why they swapped veiled womans english VA. I mean the new one is perfectly fine but imo the old one was better.

>and a new ending
Without spoiling anything, is it less depressing that the others?

Sort of

New lines and old VA wasn't available, I'd guess. Means they had to re-do all lines with the new VA.

It's a "you told us you wanted a good ending" ending

Its worth a playthrough yes.
Dual wield parrying.

Attached: Alright guys its time.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

Fuck it, im going to restore my old enderal backup installation for this!, anyone knows if this update can be made via launcher, it's been like a year since i stopped playint it.

Attached: 1550591400750.png (765x837, 1.05M)

>everything's so peaceful....too peaceful...

What do they eat?

Attached: 20170515171914!EN-Place-Ark.jpg (1920x1200, 493K)

Old launcher has been retired. Got to go through steam or "other" sources.

did they fix Tharael?

Produce from the farms outside

NICE CRISPY PIECES OF MEAT!

>Dual wield parrying
Shit. I forgot that didn't come default.

Spiders

Attached: ScreenShot18.jpg (1920x1080, 735K)

Yeah, you have to redo the final part tho.

Does it mean i have to download all that shit again? what about the savegames? does those work with this update?
thanks btw

Enderal wiki shows a few spells on each tree, is that all there is to magic?

>Yeah, you have to redo the final part tho.
fuck

the wiki is outdated and incomplete.

project aho, maids 2, enderal, forgotten city, vigilant whats the best? any ive missed? for me id say AHO but enderal is second

Save games may or may not work, may or may not break something or everything or anything in between. You're advised to start over.

No idea, maybe something from the FARMERS coast?

If your coming from a normal skyrim with alot of mods u need a new save.
Vigilant. then maids, then enderal then project AIO.

Attached: Magic is best gameplay.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

>that quest with the kid

Bros, I wasn't prepared...

Attached: 1550059456062.jpg (508x483, 63K)

Guess i'll have to star all over, thanks kind user, at least i'll try the new dialogues and a different build.

booby

One piece is on sale in Arc. another one was on the adventurer in Arc. Third i got from a merchant in Duneville. I think it might be RNG. Most of bossess in the game drop set items via rng. I hate it.

Is it time to win the war Yea Forums?

Attached: alright guys which side.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

Is it me or the whole storyline and ending is same as Mass Effect with slight differences?

Wrong world, faggot.

Yes, it's just you. You are literally the only one who has every made that connection. Congratulations. You are unique.

Attached: 1549841446191.gif (607x609, 821K)

The ending is completely different tho.

i want to suck calia's toes while dijaam is stepping on my balls.

Where do I even find Glimmerdust? Trying to make the Dreamflower Elixir

Pic related.

Attached: I made a sword for you.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

quick question, If I want a timed block mod to add a bit of depth to melee combat. Would you recommend Wildcat or Ultimate Combat? I'll test both but I want to know what you guys think

so is the mod good? where can I download it

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73473

Its got its own page on the steam store, that would probably be the easiest place to get it.

Sorry,Inal bad.

Not really no.
Sacrifice yourself to stop the high ones near a mysterious device - Red ending
You let humanity die and hope new generation will be wiser this time around - Denial ending.
Through mcguffin elixir unlikely scenario happens in which somehow everyone gets along - Blue/green ending.

First time playing the game, stuttering seems to happen every once in a while, and a mud elemental almost dabbed on me during one of the stutters. Some line said I'm very sick because of fever or something, and my mana's all gone.
Am I ever gonna find any other weapons aside from daggers and brittle bows? Or is it gonna be a painful crawl before I see other weapons?

Once you're out of the tutorial dungeon you get to a town pretty quick

Gotcha, so this fever's just for story, right? Or is it gonna fuck me up like the ataxia I got from the rat on the shore?

Attached: chadsureaivsvirginbethesda.png (694x1200, 698K)

I am reinstalling skyrim for this. I just noticed that a lot of quest mods have been released since. Which are the essential ones I shouldnt miss out?

last ending is the first but you live

The higher the fever gets, the more severe the penalties will be until you die at 100%.

The "fever" is just for story purposes, but there is an arcane fever mechanic where drinking potions or casting certain spells increases it, and you have to drink a special potion (ambrosia) to lower it. It will be explained to you later. It's just to make potions have a cost associated with them so you don't just mindlessly chug during combat.

It's small penalty that gets removed in main storyline.

Stuttering: in launcher try to check the options in optimatization tab especially the OSAllocators

boys what realistic combat mods and realistic needs mods work with enderal

Okay, this is important, are there lots of armor? can you combine them and create cool hobo attires?

I think it's around 60% now but I should be okay right? I noticed it only going up when I'm casting spells or drinking, and I don't have any mana right now so I should be able to rely on the bow and the old sword. Hopefully I'll be able to switch out my rags for something a bit more protective.

You can check in the magic screen what the penalties are. If you have any ambrosia, drinking each one reduces the fever by 15%.

Your lack of mana regeneration is probably fever related.

>level scaling
Way to invalidate your whole project.

Guys are all the non summoning entropy spells just variations of elementalism spells with higher dmg but paid with health?

Attached: IMG_20190129_174206.jpg (2976x3968, 2.21M)

There are quite a few new armor sets user, some of the vanilla Skyrim ones too but there's also new ones combined from vanilla/other vidya stuff. There's a great souls-like set, Selna's Armor.
I modded my own armor into the game though.

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

What's the point of leveling combat skills (two handed, one-handed) I've just started and I'm not seeing any bonuses from leveling them from a book

Increases your damage.

It doesn't have level scaling

DON'T DO IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: NO.png (1440x900, 2.27M)