Whats your GAMER FUEL bros?

Whats your GAMER FUEL bros?
For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time, I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonalds's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-Free!".

Now the staff greets me with "Hey, it's 3 for free!" and always give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant. I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush, but what a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1551840675430.png (700x487, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionix.com/i/usda/asparagus-1-spear/56eac09d8baedd0f2da561cc
nutritionix.com/food/eggs/2-large
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

coffee and water

vodka

Attached: пять озёр.jpg (800x800, 55K)

There’s no such thing as McChicken sauce.

Mettbrötchen and Fassbrause.

Attached: Mettbrötchen.jpg (1024x624, 92K)

Too much food makes me lethargic the next day, actually. I usually use Adderall and maybe caffeine for "fuel."

celery and water

McDs franchise owners bitched about the value menu prices so my local one pretty much doubled the price on McChickens. At that point I'd just get some chicken breasts from the grocery store across the street

Idiot.

If I have one of those half-baked baguettes from morrisons/lidl, with some sliced meat, salad and a bit of sriracha sauce as my breakfast almost every day, am I fucking up my body somehow?

Attached: 1507928687038.png (366x516, 203K)

Oak & Eden bourbon, Blanton's when I can get it.

>leddit whines about brands being way better for clearspeed than other spells
>be retarded didgeridoo playing emufucker vegemite nigger aboriginoid bald cuck retard faggot named chris wilson
>gee, how should i handle this catastrophe?
>perhaps i should bring other spells up to par?
>perhaps i should fix fire and cold damage so they can actually compete with lightning?
>NAH BRAH LETS JUST COMPLETELY DUMPSTER BRANDS AINT THAT NOICE MATE ROIGHT IN THE TRACKY DACKS MATE FOOKIN STREWTH CUNT XDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU ---L I T E R A L L Y---- CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. YOU JSUT CANT. I FUCKING CALLED IT. REDDITURDS KEPT FUCKING CRYING BTICH KEK TEARS ABOUT MUHHHHHHH BRANDS AND NIGGGERS WILL RUIN IT
BRAVO GGG BRAVO REDDIT!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!! WE FIXED POE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAH NOW WE GET TO ONCE AGAIN ENJOY YOUR FUCKING SPECTRESUNDER META FROM THREE YEARS AGO AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE FUN BEING FORCED TO FOLLOW GUIDES FROM 2.3 LMAO WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT????? OH BOY LETS JUST HOLD A FUCKING Q&A WITH LEDDIT AND ASK THEM.
>oi SasukeBernie2020 what do yew think we should dew tew imprewve the gayme mayte?
>haha lol i dunno nerf melee more ???? lol also
MANIFESTO UPDATE: LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE SKILL THAT WAS RELEASED BEYOND THE YEAR 2012 HAS BEEN NERFED INTO USELESSNESS INCLUDING THE NEW SKILLS WE ADDED WITH THIS VERY PATCH ROFL BUT DONT WORRY KIDS WE'RE ADDING ANOTHER STASHTAB TO HOLD ALL THE BRAND NEW ITEMS AND MISCELLANEOUS CURRENCY IN THWEE POAINT SICKSSS LMAO PLEASE BE KIND YOU GUYS WE ONLY HAD HALF A YEAR TO ROLL THIS PATCH OUT WE DIDNT HAVE TIME TO THEORYCRAFT XDDD AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THESE NEW MTX COSTUMES AND MAYBE BUY A 6000000 YUAN SUPPORTER PACK BECAUSE WE'RE SO FUCKING POOR MATE XDD

actually unironically done with this game. fuck niGGGers and fuck china.ARPGs are dead

Also i like coconut juice

Go home, /ck/

for me it's 2 double whoppers and 12 onion rings

Unironically, a bowl of eggs. Gotta get that protein somehow.

probably, but that sounds pretty good

Attached: 1540896094058.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Doesn't sound like it's loaded with sugar or anything so I don't see how.

healthier than cereal.

Enjoy your heartburn

water or chewing on my cuticles and then sucking on the blood

>call friend to see if he wants to come over for pizza and play vidya
>he says okay
>when he comes over, we play some games on my SNES
>mom calls for a pizza
>play vidya for an hour or so
>pizza finally comes
>mom brings the pizza to the dining room table
>friend looks confused when she brings two plates to the table
>asks me why he doesn't get a plate
>tell him that he was only coming over for pizza and not coming over to eat pizza
>he looks even more confused
>says he has to go to the bathroom
>mom tells him where it is and he goes
>close to finishing our pizza
>wonder where my friend is
>think he's having stomach problems
>finish pizza and go to my SNES to wait for him
>see that my SNES is gone along with a couple games
>the faggot stole them
>never talk to him ever again

Attached: 1456182691631.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Whatever i decide to cook because i'm not a fucking casual.

from 4 cups of coffee a day?

>invite someone over for pizza and then don't offer him any

??? he should've taken your tv as well

I know it's fake pasta, but the story is so comfy and nice that i can't help but hope there's a friendly place like this somewhere, and nice customers as well.

im so fucking hungry bros

Attached: 1531535618777.jpg (600x450, 54K)

>try to lose weight because reaching obesity
>eat something i don't like and it doesn't keep me fed for more than an hour, once a day
>no sugars, less than 1000cal, nothing else but water
>still gain weight
all i want is to first lose weight, then get fit, then start looking for a fit girl to cuddle

Attached: 1527557747413.gif (500x730, 447K)

One of the secrets to not fucking up your body is to never eat your fill. Eat when you're hungry, leave when you're still hungry.

>less than 1000cal

user...

Should have taken your mother too

Is that the classic cum, shit and taters sammy?

Attached: 1551572731517.jpg (480x480, 37K)

People actually eating while playing games?

lying fat ass, if you were actually eating that way youd lose weight. you can try to lie to yourself but your body doesnt lie fatso

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is much better
>pic related
It's a spicy chicken patty inserted into a baconator, sometimes I include the lettuce, sometimes I cut myself after eating it because it let's me know I'm a worthless piece of shit that only has one reason to live that my pathetic life

Attached: 20190306_060106.jpg (1960x1854, 2.29M)

>Going anywhere except Chick-fil-A for chicken
For what reason?

i don't underestimate what i eat: i overestimate deliberately, if it's 320cal i say 400 to be safe

fuck you, you have no idea how much i miss a good burger or something fried but i've had nothing but eggs, asparagus and water for a week and suffering severely, still gained weight
that's 4 strips of asparagus cooked in water, with two fried eggs cooked as they are, not even adding salt

Should've taken your virginity too

lmao i lost 80lbs literally eating junkfood just less of it, youre overeating

I eat lots of peanut and jelly sandwiches because I have nothing else.

God I fucking love a spicy chicken deluxe more than I hate faggots and trannies.

basically i haven't felt fed for over a week, i feel constant starvation, but my weight is either stuck or going up while i'm eating 1/5 of "maintenance"

Sometimes it's Sunday, sometimes I'm nowhere near a chick fil a, but their spicy deluxe is the best chicken sandwich I've ever had. The closest chick fil a to me is weird though, one time I saw a coon eating underneath a car

Attached: SpicyE.jpg (1440x960, 348K)

it's absolutely impossible that i can be overeating with the miniscule amounts of food i'm having

>this post was sponsored by McDonald's ™

I ate 1200 to 1500 cals a day with plenty of treat days and other shit like and jogged an average of 5km a day for three days a week for two years and went from 285lbs to 160lbs.

I wouldn't recommend 1000cal btw.

How long have you been doing this? Feeling hungry is normal in the first few weeks but it will pass with time, however as above, 1000 cal isn't really recommended. If you're new to this you absolutely shouldn't start with a drop that steep or strict.

If your maintenance is more than 3000, try limiting your intake to 1500 - 2000 a day, and go for walks at least once a week. Keep that intake where it is and then slowly increase what you do for a workout.

I drink water and that's about it.
I love those meme images though, I was skinny just like in them and was super cringy. Now I'm swole and it's always a chuckle seeing them.

Well, that's fair enough. Carry on.

I think they make fun of you user

I've been eating "GAMER FUEL" for the past week and my ass has started to bleed and my abdomen hurts.

>not mega

Attached: 1cae26e41ad2488dd881858deeb6ccac.png (181x200, 42K)

>eating raw pork
You germans amuse me.

sliced paper thin for maximum flavour

Attached: saucisson-sec-medaille.jpg (850x542, 56K)

>falling for copypasta

Dumbfags in this thread, all of you

Attached: 1551856526863.gif (201x259, 729K)

been over a week, i am suffering, zero treats, zero sugar, nothing fried, i am going absolutely mad, my mind is hazy from hunger bangs and dismay over not getting to eat some good fuckin pasta or a stew or a goddamn homemade burger sjdjfjzjckkc

i always thought dieting was 90% of weight loss but now i'm even too exhausted from hunger to exercise either way, and i still gain weight magically

Lol your a fuckin cunt desu

If you're gaining weight then you're not eating less than 1000cal, or whatever amount you need to stay on to lose weight, it's that simple. Sometimes some foods can sneak up on you and add cal that you don't even know about, for example fried sunflower seeds pack a huge calorie count but I always thought they're just a small snack. Review everything you eat, literally everything, no assumptions- nutrition everything, my exgf used to be a secret eater so to help her we agreed to film her and she was surprised that she ate a bunch of shit during the day that she didn't even consider as "big meals" like a few oreos and other shit, and this is how you wake up at 200lbs.

based and Krautpilled

for me its water and *plop* related

Attached: flensburger_flasche_45.png (1229x1159, 1.2M)

Attached: peanuts-royalty-free-image-616003590-1532549624.jpg (2218x1352, 667K)

>paper thin

what a fag, big chunk is where it's at

Steamed brocolli and carrots with chickpeas and oat milk

Cookies and tea most of the time.

Attached: 2dce1947947e.jpg (500x497, 37K)

never understood this shit
no satiety whatsoever
at least the guy that chews on a jerky you can kind of understand him, there's thickness in it but this looks straight up food for someone with a weak jaw or something

Eat fiber you idiot. Legumes and vegetables

I live by one of those fabled Chik-Fil-As where they have employees lined up at the drive through to take your order and speed things up and the food is fucking immaculate as far as fast food goes. It's amazing.

don't forget your plain boiled tofu and activated almonds

used to do that when i was a stupid kid
now i've learned to appreciate the good things instead of stuffing my face with them like some fat bastard

Thats so cool! Im going to visit my local mc donalds restaurant now! :D

>steaming broccoli
goddamn you're just as much a soggy faggot aren't you?

ooofffff

pjat ozero, based taste

4 asparagus spears are ~15 cal
nutritionix.com/i/usda/asparagus-1-spear/56eac09d8baedd0f2da561cc

2 eggs are ~150 cal
nutritionix.com/food/eggs/2-large

total daily for over a week =