Yea Forumsros, are you getting this? If so, for which platform?

Yea Forumsros, are you getting this? If so, for which platform?

I'm kinda torn between PC and Switch, let's hope DigitalFoundry clears everything up.

Attached: SQ_NSwitch_AssassinsCreedIIIDefinitiveEdition.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wgs3CxcEfU
youtube.com/watch?v=C_XhQHUJmXw
youtube.com/watch?v=erMO3m0oLvs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJga_XEE8M
youtube.com/watch?v=kKK0StLWO-8
gamefragger.com/multiplatform/action/assassins_creed/assassins_creed_3/assassins-creed-iii-remastered-will-feature-4k-and-hdr-but-forget-about-multiplayer-modes-a11422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't care for anything past brotherhood except asspirates 4

WHERE

IS

Lmao retarded injuns gud white man bad!!!!

Attached: 1551488000614.gif (640x480, 348K)

CHARLES

LEE

>never got the future AC3 game we fucking waited on

i went to a volcanic island to do a synchro and at the bottom was a hole that didnt fucking end and im inside the fucking volcano surrounded by some fucking weird gay volcano sect, who fucking cares

would've been great if it was actually remastered and the graphics were pushed to unity or at least origins and odyssey levels (which look worse than unity for some reason, a lot worse).

i actually liked the gameplay the most in this one. connor's very fluid but at the same time brutish fighting style made it fun to play where the older games were just as braindead to play but just didn't look as cool.

I didn't mind him as a character either, but then again most people don't know that the way he acted was the male ideal for many native american tribes back then, he was suppressing emotion all the time.

>remastering a game from 2012

>buying an AC game
yikes

>remastering the worst assassin's creed.

Granted the last one I played was 4 but having not played the 8 new ones since then, im still assuming 3 is the worst.

Personally it's frightening that this shit is already 7 years old.

some buildings in alexandria like the library have the same feeling of detail and polish as unity, but these two games are open world so i dont know, they still look damn good

>Yea Forumsros
God damn I hate faggots who do this. Fuck off newfag

Syndicate is Way worse, but all the other games that came out after are better

do we have any screens?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

4 is the best one

So do actions actually have consequences in Odyssey or is it just marketing?

yeah they do

well I guess I should specify only dialogue choices (at certain points obviously) make any difference in outcomes. You can't really change an outcome through actions you take in the gameplay like sparing somebody or something without going through a dialogue choice

yeah man the last ac remaster sure was good enough for me to want to purchase another

Attached: LnhjQ7P.png (707x366, 206K)

I'm guessing it's just a resolution bump and framerate increase but then again they fucked around with the lighting and some of the models in the Assassin's Creed Ezio trilogy remaster

Attached: AC3SP 2015-08-24 21-12-09-17.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

>that long ass intro
>those fucking sidequests
>that combat
>How they ruined your lackeys from brotherhood
>Connor
Tha'ts gonna be a no for me dog

Attached: walk_away.png (501x445, 192K)

Attached: AC3SP 2016-10-17 16-15-20-38.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

One does but it's kinda cosmetic.

Spoilering just in case. On the first island you have a choice whether to save this family from some dudes who want to kill them over the plague. It turns out if you save them the plague hits the island and from then on, for me, the island was always kinda grim and misty. Also there's a questline involving wilderness huntresses called the Daughters of Artemis. At one point you can either kill a certain huntress you slept with and had a romantic relationship with, and become the "master" of the daughters, or leave. It's recently been patched that, should you kill her, the Daughters of Artemis are no longer hostile throughout Greece. The only other thing I recall is when you find an assassination target. You can kill him in two ways. Either publicly with a massive crowd, or take him to a cave and kill him quietly. If you kill him publicly, this other assassination target won't believe you if you tell him you'll show him mercy, because he thinks all you want to do is murder everyone.

So there are some, but not sure about others just yet.

Attached: AC3SP 2016-10-17 17-23-46-55.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

No this is the game where it all went to shit. Black Flag emerged to the surface and the game after submerged the series to shit forever.

Attached: AC3SP 2016-10-17 17-24-12-52.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

this is it?

Attached: AC3SP 2016-10-17 17-28-56-18.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Attached: AC3SP 2016-10-17 18-00-30-52.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Attached: 1549487420006.png (3000x490, 1.93M)

Attached: AC3SP 2016-10-17 18-00-43-17.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wgs3CxcEfU

It looks less fucked up, but this is obviously some beast PC cherry picked footage.

You can also expect shitton of new and old bugs, updated lighting looks great though.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_XhQHUJmXw
youtube.com/watch?v=erMO3m0oLvs

Attached: AC3 Haytham massacres guards.webm (853x480, 2.78M)

definitely looks way better but why the fuck couldn't we get this for the ezio trilogy.

Who the fuck asked for this? This has got to be the hands down least popular AC game out there.

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Ubisoft hq is on coke they just pound out open worlds and remasters

Holy shit

Attached: AC3SP 2015-08-29 17-48-11-03.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

AC 3 sold 12 million copies some fucking how
That's why its getting a remaster

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

>some fucking how
White guilt is a helluva drug.

Attached: AC3SP 2013-09-11 08-42-47-48.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

III wasn't that bad.

Attached: 1538402134388.png (1260x1126, 1009K)

This game was awful and started the era of AC being synonymous with low effort trash for years.

It's sad because I was so excited for it. I love that era of history, I loved the idea of running through the trees and hunting. All they had to do was take the systems from the previous game and polish them, but they couldn't even do that.

>Ezio's games in lowest tiers
>Unity near the top

b8

>brotherhood in shit tier
Who ever made that pic should commit not alive asap

Attached: When+literally+anything+succeeds_f3a8a7_6914937.jpg (770x646, 68K)

Is this just another case of charging full price for upscaled textures?

And quick volumetric lightning solutions

It's a pretty common thing with remasters

Attached: 3.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

I'm getting it for Liberation Remastered.

4 is literally 3 but with a worse story and more ship combat.

Ezio's games aged like shit

>untitty is top

Lets play hookey Patrick

I only played it for the pirate stuff I stopped caring about asscream stories when the main character stopped being named ezio

Imagine having taste this bad

Doesn't make sense, they are good just like they were back then

RELEASE THE HAYTHAM GAME ALREADY FUCK CONNOR AND FUCK ASSASSINS

Attached: internet kids.jpg (1600x900, 267K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: patriceboner.png (1260x1126, 352K)

Games age. AC games aged like shit.

The new ones play exactly the same and afaik there is nothing else quite like it so you will have to back that up

Combat did because it was never good in the first place, everything else is fine

Jesper Kyd's music utterly blows the modern game music the fuck away.

PS4 since I think it comes with season pass for Odyssey?

They all play mostly the same.
Graphics wise, first AC still holds up and not an eyesore.

I'll never understand this stupid phrase. 3D graphics improve over time but not necessarily anything else.

what backwater shithole studio was this outsourced too this time?

Brotherhood > II
agreed on the rest

are they fixing the terribly restrictive mission structure and linearity for the sake of cinematic tone?

WTF why its only been like 4 years

Why is Unity good and Syndicate bad? Weren' t they released one after the other?

6 but you must remember that remasters on the latest consoles are generally great for a safe profit

AC2 doesn't have its own online store and legendary loot

Syndicate is a downgrade over Unity in every way, gameplay, customization, and the combat looks goofy as fuck, the animations look sped up as if it was some arcade fighting game.
Plus, the story is just so damn boring.

Unity wasn't too bad. Great graphics and animations, main assassination missions were well designed and some of the side content is decent. Main drawback was the volume of NPCs was so great it destroyed performance on every system.

Syndicate was just lazy and developed far too quickly but they did improve performance by cutting back NPC crowds

a remaster form only 6 years? i hope none of you guys buy this

>fucked lighting
>fugly taa blur filter pass
yep it sure is a "remaster"

Ubisoft Barcelona

I bought Ezio remastered trilogy for 15 bucks because why not

Is Ubi based? People comparing them to EA are out of their minds, EA murders other studios by devouring them. Ubi doesn't do that, they just make too many games too quickly basically. And if they ruin anything then it's their own creations. They have some legit great ideas with their games but the execution is where shit hits the fan more often than not. Still they at least try. For Honor had a terrible launch but they created something unique and innovative even if youtubers like to shit on it even now because it is the popular opinion. EA would have long since stopped supporting it and fired everyone involved. Ubi did all they could to fight for its survival and even carried it over from p2p to dedicated servers and only god knows what that must have cost

Attached: 1550970048435.gif (512x512, 624K)

Ubi is based, apart from being retarded sometimes
nowhere near as bad as people make them out to be, and sure as hell nowhere near EA or Activision

Why was a game like For Honor ever p2p to begin with?

this game has the worst pacing

IN

HISTORY

The only thing that makes sense is that they overestimated how popular duels would be. 1v1 in fighting games should be p2p. But since it was their first game like this (basically the first game like this at all period) they wouldn't know where the balance would go and as it turns out people avoid 1v1 like the plague now and 4v4 is where it's at. The original thought was to make it a competitive 1v1 game with additional team modes but pretty much the opposite happened, as it will never be "E-Sports ready" and people prefer to have fun in 4v4.

Not going to lie, I am excited for it, mainly because of the multiplayer, the AC multiplayer was always the best part to be completely honest, and if this "remastered" thing lets me play it again, I'll pay anything for that unique experience all over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJga_XEE8M

user..
the multiplayer isn't making a return

actually fuck that video I posted, this one's better.
youtube.com/watch?v=kKK0StLWO-8

>Yea Forumsros, are you getting this?
lol no and I feel sorry for anyone that does.
Ubisoft is king at keeping games just barely above shit production values to entice kids to buy their games on the grounds of immersion, while offering nothing but shit gameplay and shit design.

you're joking right?

I'm not. Ubisoft has dropped online altogether after Unity, why do you think they'd bring it back especially for a remaster of an older game?

of course
>if you hit enemy repeatedly, they die
>if you don't, you die
>if you press start, pause menu appears
>if you select "exit to desktop" and press "yes", the game will exit to desktop

1 was the only game where Assassins and Templars were balanced.
2 was a joke where it was basically cartoon villainy and the Ezio trilogy was only saved by Ezio realizing he wasted his entire life.
3 is humorous because the Assassins are so fucking lost that everything is just them clinging to the idea of an idea while the Templars have finally begun operating in sound mind and with logical reasoning to actually benefit humanity, until Charles Lee fucked it up. Then in the end both sides lost anyways.

Everything from 4 on was just silly at best and dumb as fuck at worst.

>wanting to play as a subhuman redskin nigger
fuck off and stay dead.

Are there going to be any changes besides graphics?
I read somewhere they were going to change some gameplay stuff but the trailers I've watched are all
>muh resolution
>muh volumetric lighting
>muh remaster of a HD port of a vita game

>leaving the most interesting settings for shitty mobile games
>remastering the single most boring game in the series
>most likely doing it because "muh murka, muh freedums"
What the fuck is wrong with Ubisoft?

LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE
WE'RE TALKING FUCKING LEE!
I HAD A FRIEND NAMED LEE
HE BURNT MY FUCKING FAMILY

>most likely doing it because "muh murka, muh freedums"
Not really.
They are remastering it because there's no AC this year, it's free money, and it's the only one left that can be remastered along with AC1. AC3 has some retarded cult-like following now so AC1 gets ignored.

Ubi gave the game out for free during christmas 2016 or 17 so why am I supposed to buy it now, textures? lol

gamefragger.com/multiplatform/action/assassins_creed/assassins_creed_3/assassins-creed-iii-remastered-will-feature-4k-and-hdr-but-forget-about-multiplayer-modes-a11422
welp, pack it up boys, it's time to leave

Attached: fuck everything.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Already gave the season pass so I technically already own it. I hope the dud done tuxes for the remaster, at least make the guards less paranoid and psychic.
Though i'm more excited for Liberation Remastered desu.

Shit man I forgot I had redeemed it on my account that I totally use and didn't just create for this and other free games
I'd rather just pirate because >uplay and I actually like the dlc. Animal powers are cool

I think I had a stroke while typing this..

Liberation Remastered already exists though

Lol, I guess the re-remastered then.
Idk, Apparently AC3 remastered comes with Liberation

Yea they are just bundling Liberation Remastered with AC3 remastered, it's been available for purchase for years now

>actions with consequences in a series where you lose if you do things differently from your ancestor

Attached: 732454.png (350x182, 73K)

The trailer during the Direct ran at like 15 fps.
The Switch version doesn't seem worth it at all.

nice racism faggot

Not that user, but where do you think you are? Racism is a given here.

Wrong. That one is Liberation HD and is a port of the terrible PS3/360 version. From the few seconds of gameplay in the new trailer, they seem to have actually remastered it this time. It looks much, much better.

Kill yourself tranny

>seething this hard
my god this place turned awful over the years.

You haven't even been here for a year, kid. Fuck off.

That’s not at all the point of the game retard

Guess you found your big boy pants in your dads drawers? Good on you user, but its not your time to grow up. Wait a decade.

Kill yourself

>Porting a game to a marginally less powerful console than the original release
>Remastered
Am I misunderstanding the meaning of the term remastered, because that's not how things are supposed to work. Am I being dumb?

this is Yea Forums in 2019

Switch is more powerful than a 360.

Sad isn't it? But what could one expect of the internet in 2019.

>Black Flag that high
I'm glad Ubisoft made it so easy to spot retards.

Here's your (you), faggot. Now hush while I'm waiting for an actual answer

Don't forget the tailing missions.

I hated the MC. Dude is in his 50s and keeps behaving like a angry teenager

It's a thread about a Ubi game remaster and the maga pigs are already here, what's your fucking problem?
Take your slurs somewhere else, you aren't contributing anything.

And you can't leave

Remastering the worst Arse Cred in series.
Why?

>asscreed
fuck of shill

Why are you here if you're offended easily? Try retardera or reddit.

I enjoyed AC2, Orgins and Syndicates am I retarded or bias towards landscapes.

Are you retarded? He's in his 30s at the end.
>muh ezio

>Wondering why they are remaking a game where you play as a black woman and a native american fighting the evil, oppressive white man

Truly, Ubisoft was ahead of their time.

here come the pol fags so shit up the thread

Aveline was hot and it's a shame the HD version doesn't show her sweaty titties that much

ACIII had the best story but the worst core gameplay.

>lets make a game about freerunning and assassination but with NO freerunning and assassination in it!

Attached: 1518882135390.jpg (750x803, 456K)

The combat was dope thought. Connor is savage.

When you're built like a brick shithouse, you don't get a lot of options for finesse, alien blood or not

Maybe this remastered version will do.
I like her ass sway in the Lady outfit.

>best story
braindead faggot
>muh americans bad, english bad, indians good

this

bump

4 is literally Pirates Creed and then in the penultimate sequence you become an assassin(pirate)

i recently replaid Ezio AC's and they all hold up extremely well
i enjoyed RDR2 but it was so refreshing to start a mission in AC and still be able to fuck off and do a synch point or kill a borgia captain etc but still within a mission

That's from the original game

Yea Forums is dead, when we were 14 browsing in 2009 it was ok because people knew to lurk, the 14 year olds of today dont lurk, and they think theyre fitting in by saying UH CAN ALL THESE BLACK PEOPLE OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

>Didnt even understand braindead story
british are portrayed as sympathetic because they are, imagine trying to run a country full of retards and they kick you out, then 150 years later they cut off their dicks and check peoples privelege

Ignore that, I'm a dumdumb

>playing assassin's creed
This whole thread is underage which is ironic for an 18+ game

These games are shallow and embarrassingly stale except for Black Flag

Ah I see. The joke is that this image is upside down. Funny stuff.

>Syndicate on top
Nah, you could make an argument for the rest but Syndicate is bottom of the barrel trash

III was shit even to my shit-addled mind that was obsessed with the AC franchise at the time. I cannot think of a game I'd want to play less

Epic contribution, here's your (you)

>not even a new skimpy costume for Connor.
I'm still mad, that one from the DLC is not good enough.

Attached: 1548949475036.jpg (1440x1440, 160K)

shithead

>except for Black Flag
t. didn't play the game

And 4 isnt the worst either, but its pretty true for the rest

black flag is the best open world pirate game since Sid Miers Pirates, hunting to craft upgrades, blowing up legendary ships, invading ports, ramming ships, hunting whales, diving in shipwrecks, climbing up copypasted ubitowers, tailing people for 2 hours total gametime, 4 pistols so you can have a big dick, customization is good, combat is good, they made the autowalk work so you can afk while you talk to some cunt about NOT being an assassin yet
its a pretty good game

patrician

whats wrong with ezio homo

his games are shit

Is Rogue good? I reckon you guys said it was AC4.5. I played 4 on my Wii U and absolutely loved it. Playing it off-TV was pretty fucking comfy

Attached: 1550639805009.jpg (628x736, 76K)

Yeah it's great.

Cool. Might pick it up and start catching up to the games. I already know the ending of III so I'm skipping it

rogue is good its literally just black flag copy pasted, and you play as an extremely autistic bloke AYE MAKE MY OWN LUCK story is pretty decent but its not like main AC'S where you should pay attention, it doesnt matter and its pretty retarded

incorrect

Rogue is Black Flag's retarded cousin, but is still fun

So what are the AC with good story? I already played from 1 to Revelations and also the PSP AC
I only have pc right now

None, they are all retarded story wise.

>I already played from 1 to Revelations
thats basically it. do you remember the annoying fuckin gay shit in black flag where you are AN ABSTERGO EMPLOYEE and have to navigate shit first person corridors? that basically becomes the story.
maybe worth a 20 minute wiki read but i wouldnt buy games to experience it. they pretty much drop desmond as a story element after 3 iirc

No, I know that, I'm talking about the past setting. I know Unity and Syndicate are more or less shit

The only AC games with shit story are Unity, Synidcate and Rogue
Everything else ranges from alright to good

That only leaves me with Liberation, Freedom Cry, Origins and Oddyssey.
Well, I guess I'll check them out on Steam

oh oh
uhh syndicate actually isnt as bad as people say but its definitely an AFK game, i didnt finish the story honestly i just got all the upgrades and shit
past characters arent really compelling these days, i hear the NU AC's (oddessey and the other one) are meant to be graphically impressive but as far as actual setting and soul etc im not so sure since i avoided them
like i say, rogue is your only definite choice right now i'd say. just get ready to really seriously think whether or not the main character has a legitimate brain condition. minor explanation follows, no story spoilers
the main character has a catchphrase, "i make my own luck", however, at ANY mention of the word luck in ANY context, he will simply just say I MAKE MY OWN LUCK with no point or reason or anything. it leads to ALOT of awkward silences, and was more entertaining than the actual story

>no AC2 remaster
i sleep

are you retarded?

You're like 3 years late

Cool, I'll wait for a steam sale to get it

ye thats what i did, was like 8 quid or something
could always pirate it too :^)

So I'm replaying the first few games...
Why do Ezio and Altair have the same face as Desmond?

NO MULTIPLAYER! NO BUY! FUCK UBISOFT!

Attached: 1551722388772.gif (480x238, 443K)

>afk
thats basically the whole point of AC

>"Remastered? I thought this game just came ou-"
>2012 was 7 years ago
oh

Attached: 94A85C4AF0024EFF8B957F639F807468_0.jpg (1242x766, 283K)

X1X. I'm pretty sure I own almost every game in the series for my X.
And I have the first one for 360 which is X enhanced.
Shame none of them have physical PC versions.

requiscat in pace

Attached: pain.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

>where is charles lee has been ringing inside my head for 7 years

Depending on it's performance on PC I might buy AC Odyssey + Season Pass. I'm 100% gonna get it on switch tho

Assassin's creed has always sucked dick as a series, maybe the second game had some value but not much. Zoomers will buy this remaster because zoomers love to suck Ubisoft's cock.

I only played the first two, when I started Brotherhood and realized it was the same fucking shit yet again I dropped the series. Which are the most worthwhile entries at this point?

zoomers don't care about AC

Just 10 more months until pic related is true.

Attached: 1415507403121.jpg (550x535, 31K)

Will they at least increase the difficulty? The game was so fucking easy.

Attached: wp_ss_20180927_0001.png (720x1280, 856K)

imagine posting this post in 2019, knowing Yea Forums has existed for more than a decade
and thinking that "[game] shit, only [people] like game!" was an original post

Almost two decades now, hell I've been here for 12 years

history repeats itself

Attached: oh shit im sorry.jpg (592x533, 63K)

literally same
not only are there people that dont remember shit like HO HO HO ITS CHRISTMAS TIME, but i wouldnt even blame most of them cause it was so long ago
brb suicide

>no multiplayer
why even bother, it was the only good part of 3

Attached: acbeta3.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

No, OP, I'm not buying it because I'm still playing the 360 version on the One for the first time.

The first AC I knew about was 3, I played most of Revelations but Ezio is such a boring protagonist, plus the movement was clunky and most of the missions/quests made no fucking sense. I think I left Revelations thinking of Ezio as a blundering fool who just wants to fuck Sofia.

Love 3 though, my favorite AC, can't wait to play 4 and Rouge.

I thought people despised III.

>post picture of asscreed brotherhood multi
what did he mean by this

Why even bother? it's the one nobody liked and it doesn't even sound like they're changing anything other than the graphics
who's going to buy this? why? why would you pay for the same shitty game again knowing that it actually looks worse now?
boggles the mind

wrong, 3 was just very memeworthy, and as most Yea Forums users at the time were pessemistic anons and not underage redditors, the memes come off as insulting
its a perfectly enjoyable game, and at the time being able to climb trees was neat, even if there was basically only 4 types of tree in the world with the occasional megatree for a synch point

Attached: Alsoomse,_the_independent_by_johan_g.jpg (1600x758, 355K)

>MFW no qt 3.14 Native American gf

Why fucking live

Attached: 1525639483755.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>remaster the worst AC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Syndicate is Way worse
t. never even played it.
Syndicate was the last good AC game, AC 2, IV and Syndicate are top tier. All had amazing settings.

They did and still do. It's just that over the years the people that liked it got louder.

>Gameplay changes
fucking tell us what they are then

Attached: 1458413761052.png (390x352, 87K)

The original looks fine as is, so I don't get how they "remastered" it. Added 4K textures? It's going to be the same boring story, too.
If you're seriously thinking about switch. Look at the trailer gameplay and how low the frames are. I remember playing ACIII on wiiu and seeing the same frames and even random crashing. I imagine this is a port with no heart to it, and it will run just as terribly.

Nope

Connor's mohawk was pure kino

I didn't even make it to getting the Assassins Coat it was that fucking boring