Why no good Vietnam games?

There's lots of interesting stories/battles that came from it.

>The photograph depicts United States Air Force Lt Col Robert L. Stirm being reunited with his family, after spending more than five years in captivity as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

>Despite outward appearances, the reunion was an unhappy one for Stirm. Three days before he arrived in the United States, the same day he was released from captivity, Stirm received a Dear John letter from his wife Loretta informing him that their marriage was over. Stirm later learned that Loretta had been with other men throughout his captivity, receiving marriage proposals from three of them. In 1974, the Stirms divorced and Loretta remarried, but Lt Col Stirm was still ordered by the courts to provide her with 43% of his military retirement pay once he retired from the Air Force. Stirm was later promoted to full Colonel and retired from the Air Force in 1977.

Attached: stirm.jpg (2560x2060, 495K)

>After Robert Stirm’s return, his wife of nearly 20 years managed to capitalize on their subsequent divorce. Loretta was given custody of two of their four children, the family home, and nearly half of Stirm’s pension. At the time, Stirm remarked: “It’s not fair. It’s just not. I’m the one that lives with all the aches and pains from my imprisonment, but she continues to get paid.” That certainly makes the fact that Loretta is there in the photograph, smiling wide at her then-husband, all the more painful. Even his children had trouble with his return.

>His daughter, Lorrie, was quoted as saying: “So much had happened—there was so much that my dad missed out on—and it took a while to let him back into our lives and accept his authority.”

this isn't vidya just because you mentioned the word 'games'

>no good Vietnam games

Burgers would get mad if they weren't depicted as heroes

i'm not sure if the men that fucked his wife should be killed over it, or if she should

Battlefield Vietnam

Neither but only one of them broke their vows and waited for the best time to cash out, the other just fucked a greedy whore.

>fucking the wife of a man currently in the custody of a bunch of homicidal communists
>fucking other men when you're the wife of a man who is currently in the custody of a bunch of homicidal communists
>not deserving to be shot
he kept his vows, why couldn't she?

Rising Storm 2 exists, also UNSUNG mod for ARMA.

Attached: Average Rising storm VC team.jpg (720x576, 68K)

Literally enough reason to kill the bitch

JUST

(((women)))

Why are Humans so ugly on the inside.

Attached: 1551043367810.jpg (960x938, 245K)

Vietcong is a great game.

it's not a video game though, it's LVDO. do not get them mixed up.

I will never understand the lack of respect people show towards others, and their own marriage.

Why not just stand on the bloody street corner and be whore or go there if you feel the bloody itch. And then if you're the slighted one you won't even be able to do anything inside of the law. You're just fucked and have to take it or go berserk and head to prison.

Attached: 1549116497385.gif (250x195, 801K)

LVDO?

Society tells dumb people to do things they don't want to do, and screw it up for the rest that do

>In 1974, the Stirms divorced and Loretta remarried, but Lt Col Stirm was still ordered by the courts to provide her with 43% of his military retirement pay once he retired from the Air Force.
>After Robert Stirm’s return, his wife of nearly 20 years managed to capitalize on their subsequent divorce. Loretta was given custody of two of their four children, the family home, and nearly half of Stirm’s pension.
Compare that to the "oppression" of females by not allowing them to vote, really puts things into perspective.

See
UNSUNG isn't great for performance, but it's fantastic if you can get a TvT going

Attached: 1496824950511.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

Bad Company 2 Vietnam

This and Conflict Vietnam and Shellshock. Damn fine games.

vietcong was pretty good. seemed a bit hard for my youth

For shooters, Rising Storm 2 and Vietcong are pretty good. The latter is kind of hard to find however, as it isn't sold anywhere anymore, although you shouldn't have trouble pirating it.
If you want a strategy game, I'd also recommend Vietnam '65.

Attached: 1533465339560.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

Yeah uh, I don't actually want to discuss video games, I just wanted to make a thread where we could make fun of women for no reason on Yea Forums!

>Be born
>Learn in school that colonialism is bad
>Be proud of founding fathers for fighting against imperialist king of Britain and getting independence
>Join army
>Go fight to keep other people from getting independence from imperialist overlords
>Get captured, probably tortured
>Cucked hundreds of times
>Come home, almost half of the paycheck you spent years getting tortured for goes to the person who cucked you

Hahahahahaha, fucking Vietnam vets are the most pathetic people on the earth