If you get stuck in a game and don't know how to proceed...

If you get stuck in a game and don't know how to proceed, how long will you walk around aimlessly before you give up and look up where to go online?

Attached: c8ff1c1e84dd7ecd5455e7ad2f81faf7.jpg (1470x1600, 1.29M)

I dont get stuck in games because I'm not a faggot.

This, I just quit. I quit the first Zelda game permanently because I couldn't find the second level, for instance.

Depends really
I got stuck in the very beginning of parasite eve and had to look it up after 5 minutea because everything I had access to was just a handful of empty rooms and Aya moves slow as fuck.
All it was was the exit to correct area very close to a larger exit that it blended into

Who the fuck holds a controller like that? Must be a filthy casual.

Attached: 416508.png (529x482, 378K)

i don't even play games

Attached: 1542775334468.jpg (2048x1071, 178K)

Cute feet

This doesn't happen with modern games.

I hold a controller like that when playing fighting games, it's easier for me to do button combinations and faster inputs in general if I'm using multiple fingers than just my thumbs.

like 5 minutes.

A few minutes. Sometimes you have so much tunnel vision or you're too frustrated to see/think clearly.

Attached: 1534550286183.jpg (2400x3314, 1.42M)

It depends on the game. In games where time is super important like lightning returns and persona I won't even touch a guide until my second playthrough to see how much shit I missed

Maybe 15 minutes. My 9 year old self would be disappointed at current me.

Attached: 1512672516342.jpg (420x420, 27K)

This really
5th gen was last time this happened even anywhere near commonly and it seemed to mostly happen because of visuals being muddled up in my experience( theres a reason ff7 let you toggle markers for every door)

I know how you feel user
In pokemon red I spent like 2 weeks every day after school running around trying to figure out where to go next because the saffron guards wouldnt let me in

This happened to me several times in Xenoblade 2. If I couldnt find where to go after about 15 minutes, I just looked up a video.

It's more common in puzzle games, happened to me in Obra Dinn and Talos Principle. Although that's more the case of not knowing what to do rather than where to go.

About a week

I always feel bad when I do eventually cave in but sometimes the solution is incredibly obtuse

Like today I was playing dmc 4 mission 6 and I couldn't figure out where to go after I spawned the red platforms so I looked it up and apparently I had to backtrack through an area that was in the previous mission

About an hour.
The thing is it’s mostly just pixel hunting that I might have to google. It’s when it has nothing to do with you figuring something out, and you just need to search every single pixel to find that very trigger

>headset
Why do they always do this when drawing their wish fulfillment gamer gf crap? People who play multiplayer games with headsets are always tryhard dumbfucks

I just like better sound quality

Every DMC game except 2 will send you back and forth through most areas a few times
Usually with a new door to unlock or item to pick up along with shortcuts

Depends on what I'm playing really, I was playing Resident Evil 5 a few days ago when you were on the ship and got stuck for about 4 minutes when Sheva gets caught in the cage before watching a video on what you were suppose to do. Turns out there's another guy that drops that you have to fight and drops a key for you to use but he never dropped for me, just restarted the part until he did.

They just look like headphones to me.

I played 1 and 3 with few problems but going that far backwards was confusing

Like 5 minutes. I'm lazy as fuck

If I get stuck in a game I usually just give up after about 20 mins, I'll come back to it in a day or 2 and usually ace the part I was stuck on with little to no effort.

First discovered this power when I got stuck on the hardest races on the Butt Ugly Martians racing game when I was like 9

>come back to it in a day or 2 and ace the part I was stuck on
I had this happen with blood starved beast. I failed maybe 50 attempts in a row and just went to bed. Killed him my first try the next day

What if the game I'm stuck in doesn't have internet?

Hate when that shit happens.

Yeah I find it even works on racing games and shit

On her right side there's a mic

for Riven, years.

This happens to me too refreshing yourself helps a lot

Call the help hotlines duh