How much do you "invest" in gayming every month, Yea Forums? (games, merchandise, collectors editions, dlc...

How much do you "invest" in gayming every month, Yea Forums? (games, merchandise, collectors editions, dlc, streamers etc.)

Attached: ezgif-4-5c41fdfc2c37.jpg (607x720, 71K)

Around 20 or much less. Only goes up when shit like DMC5 drops.

$50-100 bucks
I mostly play the same games, with a new one every other month or so.

also anyone who's ever given a fucking penny to a streamer should be strung up.

Exactly $0, why would anyone invest more?

varies. maybe 1 game, but my GCU is going to expire in two days, so its definitely going to go down. but around november and december it goes up.

Nothing, I pirate everything.

Depends.
I usually search out deals, recently I've gotten a few physical new games from $0.03 to $5
If I buy digital it's usually with gift cards from Microsoft.
Maybe $20 a month.

I feel like the average income hasn't kept up with increases in cost of living

Why are housing apparently so expensive?

Very rarely will I spend money on video games.

Attached: 53121320_p0.png (1080x1500, 1015K)

How much did they spend on donations?

Are there any developed countries where this isn't the case?

Did you buy the new Touhou game at least?

it would still take me a little over a week's entire pay (if i time traveled back to that time with my money from now) to be able to pay rent back then. I would barely be above the average income.
t. $19000 a year

$40 for internet and I just steal all the rest

Yeah that's what inflation does to an economy

yes, this is actually true. the cost of living does go up faster than the average income, so each year, a greater percentage of people are below average income. That is why people say "living wage" these days

>around 20$

Not a lot of good new games these days.

Attached: cost-of-living-chart.jpg (904x573, 214K)

>investing into gaming
Lol. I bought a $1000 PC nearly a decade ago. I mostly play older shit I missed back in my youth or emulate console games. Somehow the old rust bucket manages to emulate 3DS really well, so I'm not complaining.

How can you steal something that is downloadable as digital content on every corner of the internet? You stupid fucking drone.

$20
i dont buy merchandise nor do i fund streamers

can we just kill baby boomers already?
they've had it too easy for too long

$7.25 an hour where I live for minumum wage, 12 hours a week iis what it means for your hours worked when you make that much. Shit one of my coworkers works 3 jobs only for 36 hours a week. So the only thing worse is that gasoline, milk, and eggs cost more... woah...

Apparently boomers are to blame but I have realized lately that ignorance is bliss so I haven't bothered to learn exactly what happened.

Day of the Pillow soon, brother

I buy maybe, MAYBE 2-3 games a year. In recent memory, in 2017 I bought Nier, P5, EO5, Dragon's Dogma. In 2018 I bought MHW and Alliance Alive. I haven't bought anything this year so far, and I see nothing on the horizon.

>even if you kill off boomers, they've already won since they already lived through most of their lives with ease
We need to do the opposite of killing. We need to invent an anti aging method and force boomers to live the same amount of years they had already live except this time with actual hardships. Medical care of the highest order will be given so they can't kill themselves. (But they can still feel pain)

No shit

'Cause sellers can get away with it.

Because investors own most of the houses and can therefore control the market