3x3 thread

3x3 thread
Post yours and rate others

Attached: 1548191431883.jpg (1536x1536, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r31JkPJBCdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BB, PM, SK are all top tier user. But then you fall apart, even though I can live with WW being up there.
>Dark Souls III
easy as shit, world design is subpar and despite the name, has a surprisingly small amount of soul. the magic is gone.
>Shadow of War
why not put assassins creed up there while you're at it?
>Undertale
no comment
>Budokai Tenkaichi 3
take the tenkaichi out and you got yourself a proper game, instead of a wonky mess which's only merit is fanservice
>Sacred Stones
>the worst of the GBA titles

2/2 DaS3, BB

Attached: BF2_HL2_Sims_REmake_DaS_Siege_R&C_FalloutNV_DMC3.png (948x947, 1.35M)

4/5
4/4

Attached: mosaicff0b71efffccd9fd9aa917a4dc021ebea51e0aad.jpg (1200x1200, 453K)

What games are you guys playing right now? I don't care about ratings, You all have terrible taste in vidya anyways.

Attached: 12x12.jpg (2825x2825, 3.91M)

Found the PC gaymer

I'm playing Overload right now faggot.
I was going to ask you what you yourself were playing, but going to bed instead sounds more enjoyable.

Attached: rate&hate.png (900x900, 1.5M)

2/3
+SK, Undertale
-BB
7/8
+Nier:A, F:NV, Portal, VtM:B, Bayonetta, Nier, MGS3
-SotC

Attached: mosaic9e98c0a0f35de1b04cdb88e9503361916e5b2bb6.jpg (920x920, 292K)

I have consoles as well. I just don't like them very much. Probably not gunna buy into next gen, last couple of gens were very disappointing. PC was always the bigger draw for me, though. The possibilities completely dwarf anything a console will ever be capable of. Console vidya is and always has been mostly shallow and fills me with regret.

Attached: d75.jpg (495x495, 36K)

6/7
Decent taste

6/6 no idea what the middle one is

9/9
it's a 3x3 dude, having 12 is cheating

Boo

Attached: Myne.jpg (920x920, 161K)

third one was

1/1
I still need to play Catherine

3/3

>ghost trick

good taste

overload sucks dick, go play descent rebirth

Attached: soqn.jpg (861x918, 69K)

4/8 BB, SK, PMTTYD, DS3+. I only played some of the wind waker because i couldn't figure out my way around the prison island as a kid to knock out the last searchlight :v
5/8 +HL2, BF2, DaS, Siege, Rachet
7/16 +Nier A, Okami, SotC, Bayonetta, MGS3, Portal 2, DS
I just got done playing astrobot
3/8 GR, Bloodborne, GG
Maybe 2/8? AC0 is a love of mine, but I don't know which Hitman that is? I greatly enjoy 2016, so I'll just say 2/8
3/8 you get the idea of my taste

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 280K)

It ain't perfect, but Overload is great, and I can play rebirth any time I want.
Just because you have nostalgia for an admittedly fantastic game, doesn't mean that a game that does a damn good job at something similar doesn't make it worthless compared to your unobtainable pedestal you put on the past.

5/6 +WW, Shovel Knight, DaS3, BB, BT3 -Undertale
I thought Shadow of Mordor was decent at best (and the fact nobody talks about it anymore kind of supports that notion) so I can't imagine myself ever caring for Shadow of War.
3/3 SMT IV, Bloodborne, Catherine
3/5 +TWD, MM, SotC -Journey, Earthbound
4/6 +BB, Colosseum, Double Dash, Sunshine -Journey, Automata

Attached: 3x3(2).png (1258x1256, 3.35M)

>6/6 no idea what the middle one is

Dark Souls

Fuck you fag. If one game does something well then all other games that do a similar thing are worthless.

Looked like fucking hogwarts to me.
7/7 then

How old are you?

What do you put down if you don't have strong opinions on a game? Like you don't really like nor dislike it?

3x3 in the middle, ordered.
Got a favourite campaign in SK? +SK, Undertale
Danmaku Unlimited 3, but I ain't played anything in a couple days.
You played much of any other versions of Tetris out of interest?
You could put a ~ or something, people would probably get the idea, or you could just say that of course.

Attached: Vidya 5x5.png (1572x1572, 2.94M)

not him but I think Plague is the best, followed by Hope and then Torment

4/4
5/5
8/16
4/4
5/6
4/4
5/6
9/25

Attached: mosaic5c30e824f1f06dbfcaae4a571ca7a402b4099521.jpg (920x920, 345K)

>wonky mess which's only merit is fanservice
Hahahaha look at the small dicked loser everyone he's too much of a sad piece of shit to enjoy btk3

>Got a favourite campaign in SK?
I'd say Specter > Plague > Shovel. Can't wait for SK King of Cards though

my taste is probably shit and i dont realise it :)

Attached: 3x3games.png (906x906, 1.24M)

7/7
7/7
15/15
3/4
7/7
5/6
5/5
6/6
5/5
Yea Forums core
4/4

Attached: 3x3 (1).jpg (3264x3264, 840K)

Plague's real good, not a fan of the mechanics in Torment then I take it? And, Hope's solid, I just prefer the fancier stuff in the others personally, especially the speed in Torment.
I'm not super excited, but King of Cards should be good and I'm sure I'll have a blast. Same order of prefernce as myself then, I've heard some people say Plague is real good if you get good at it, but I never really replayed it whereas I got pretty damn good at Torment.
>9/25
You played them all? That's not something I ever expected to get.

Ace Combat sucks

>Vice city was better

evo search for eden, pokemon snap and metal slug with a friend

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1539x1536, 996K)

7/7 Nice list
7/7 probably goes on tumblr, but has good taste.
5/6 weird list, likes over-the-top stuff.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3988x3988, 2.27M)

Am I doing it right?

Attached: 1551800702660.jpg (4200x3033, 2.68M)

3/8. But I will bump it to a pass for you being a based Sacred Stones fan.
7/8. Pretty gud, but I am not underage enough, nor braind damanged enough to feel nostalgia for shitty CoD games, sorry.
no rating for not following rules.
3/5. What an odd choice for a favourite game under the SMT umbreslla user.
Also are you excited for Full Body, or are you irrationally angry that they are gonna ruin the plot by adding a bunch of unnecessary shit instead of just remastering?
3/4. I hate dishonoured.
3/8. See me after class.
7/7 Why is everyone putting Journey, do I have to check it out now?8/9. Close to perfect, but pokemon is for children, and adults who play it are just the vidya equivalent of bronies.
5/7. Half Life 2 is over rated. And do you real prefer the orignal doom, after all the more recent clones, and even it's own remake?1/9 va-11 hall-a is too good for you user.
6/8. But bonus marks for making sure to include the best version of P3, and not the shitty psp version. But I could never get into KOTOR, I really wanted to like it, but the combat was just that bad.

Whoops
>3/5. What an odd choice for a favourite game under the SMT umbreslla user.
Also are you excited for Full Body, or are you irrationally angry that they are gonna ruin the plot by adding a bunch of unnecessary shit instead of just remastering? was meant for

5/5. Shill me on Lone Survivor, Rain World or Yume Nikki.

What game?

I would never post that on Yea Forums. Fuck you, you faggots would just give me spoilers.

1/3 + PvZ, - Rhythm Heaven, HL2
I'm shit at Rhythm games but it's still cool

4/6 + New Vegas, Hollow Knight, AoE II, BB, - Deus Ex, MGS3

1.5/4 + New Vegas, ~ VtMB, - LiS, MGS

2.5/6 + New Vegas, Planescape, ~ Witcher 3, - Dark Souls, Deus Ex, Rain World
Planescape is amazing, if I could forget and replay any game it'd be that every time
Witcher 3 has good writing but the quest design, UI and combat are weak, tried getting into it like 5 times now

Attached: 0.jpg (3264x3264, 2.42M)

>7/8. Pretty gud, but I am not underage enough, nor braind damanged enough to feel nostalgia for shitty CoD games, sorry.

What cod games?

Powerslave

Lone Survivor is the best Silent Hill since 3, with an added dash of Lynch horror. Great music, writing and sound design immerse you despite the crude graphics. I also really like the message of the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=r31JkPJBCdc

Oh shit that is House from Siege, for whatever reason I said this map looks familiar and thought Nuketown. Nevermind then 8/8. I should probably have read the filename, or better yet, gone to bed.

Attached: 15515116714302.jpg (4233x3240, 2.29M)

>Lone Survivor is the best Silent Hill since 3
That is like being the brightest kid at the special Olympics user. I normally hate this art style, but it reminds me of Corpse Party, so I might give it a skeptical whirl. Thank you for obliging unsolicited command to shill a game like the sheeple you are m8. I do appreciate it.

Think I'd have to disagree with you on W3 quest design. There's a ton of variety - from tracking down the monster of the week, to trying to navigate the bureaucracy of a bank to withdraw a deposit - and its all coupled with some pretty great writing. The combat isn't too bad either, especially compared to Witcher 2.
Grant you the UI thing, though. Witcher 1 UI for life.

Attached: collage.jpg (3264x2162, 472K)

How do I make it look like in your pic?

I wish I could fit Deus Ex or a Metal Gear in here somehow

Attached: three three.png (920x920, 1.46M)

You really liked the 90s/early 2000s eh?
6/6.

im sorry bud but youre gonna have to justify P5 being on here

he probably likes it, which is the whole point of 3x3 threads

7/8, But again I am going to have to give you a 0 for liking pokemon games as a fully grown adult. Definately should have put Deus Ex or any MGS game instead, even fucking 5.
Because you think 3 is better? or because you just have shit taste?

It's the most congruent Persona and possibly SMT game. Visually, aurally and mechanically everything just fucking fits together, P3 and P4 were pretty disjointed and mainline SMTs have all suffered some crippling flaws in different aspects, but P5 manages to finally get the best of everything in tone, visuals, gameplay and so on.

Also fuck Strange Journey Redux I fucking hate how it shat over the old endings. Also anyone who actually thinks P3 is the best Persona is a fag

>stop liking what I don't like
Even not liking P3 isn't enough to make you less of a faggot

Attached: 1510189494255.png (916x947, 653K)

>but P5 manages to finally get the best of everything in tone, visuals, gameplay and so on.
I would agree, however I think it gets a lot wrong in gameplay. Namely the fucking retardly easy nature of the game, even on hard, and especially the bosses. As well as the ridiculous "restart battle" shit instead of punishing people back to the main menu after dying. I mean it is 2 steps forward, one step back.

>How do I make it look like in your pic?
That is the Saturn version running on RetroArch using Mednafen's Beetle Saturn core with the "Offbrand PVM" shader from the "Analogue Shader Pack 3" applied. That's a mouth-full.

>stop liking what I don't like
>>>/Zyklon B Chambers/
we are literally discussing taste here user, which is why being the adult equivalant of a brony is a fohpah. I wouldn't bring it up in context that wasn't us rating each others tastes. Also I do like P3.

>adult equivalant
I meant viyda equivalant.

if you don't want people to criticize your taste then don't post pokemon next time.

Thanks bro.

The presentation in P5 is undeniably amazing, but the writing (and translation) is abysmal. It speaks volumes that the party member who betrays you, and is given tons of screen time, is primarily remembered by people as the "pancakes guy." The characters, the most important part of a Persona game, almost universally are flat and boring in P5. The only exceptions I can think of are Ryuji, the bro, and Futaba, whose arc actually explores her hikikomori tendencies unlike all the other characters who, while thematically appropriate to the story of oppression, only do so in a very superficial way.
Also I hate the ending, which is a thematic mess.

Gta San andreass
Black
Re4

Def jam fight for new york
Call o Juarez gunslinger
Burnout 3

Bioahock 2
Catherine
Sf3

4/4
2/2
9/9
7/9
7/9
9/9
2/5

Attached: 1550960324231.jpg (1280x1278, 287K)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.74M)

Your actual party characters have rarely been a strong suit in Persona 3+ games, though. Persona 3 had FES Aigis, but also worthless bitch Yukari and a literal dog. Persona 4 had Kanji and Naoto but also had everyone suck your cock and went a little too far into wacky anime hijinks. I don't think Persona 5 is worse in that regard.

It's unfortunate that P5's story does fall off pretty hard, but what do you hate about the ending?

Link your sheets then, faggots

5/6.
You actually think X is the best FF!? or that the first Nier is better than Automata?

There is literally nothing bad to be said about it user:

Played and finished all FF's and X was my favorite because I liked the gameplay and it had the best characters out of every entry. FF V would be my close second.

Also I really liked Automata and it was a definive upgrade to nier gameplay wise but the story of Nier 1 resonated somehow more with me I dunno. But Automata was close to being my favorite.

Attached: 1535210327026.jpg (702x702, 76K)

Fair enough. My favourite is unironically XV Unless I am allowed to count Lost Odyssey So I guess I don't get much of a say in it. But of the 3d turn based era I found IX better and lots of people prefer VII. Can respect the Nier opinion. I find them equal in story, but Automata, is just THAT much better in terms of gameplay.

I need to update my 3X3, would someone mind posting the link to the template?

The template is 3x3. Just take the OP and paste over it. Or just make 9 square icons in a 3x3 arrangement.

Attached: 3 x 3 part 2.png (900x898, 1.26M)

it's the way the world and how the quests are designed in it that bugs me
for example, there's a quest where some totally-not-evil priest guy tells you to burn some corpses, and he barely gives you directions, but on checking your map Geralt knows exactly where they are, which is retarded
it spoils the world and how detailed it is when you're omniscient and never need to get your bearings, because the big 'go here dummy' marker will tell you

even WoW had this solved back in the day; the questgiver gives you enough information to solve quests without having to follow a retard-marker

befunky.com/create/collage/

Excuse my newfagging, but can someone explain the 3x3 grids? I get that they’re games important to you, that defined you and such. But is the order particularly important?

Attached: 8CB6206A-FC40-4EB0-ACE9-9CF883097906.gif (500x500, 83K)

Ok
No
No
No
Ok
No
Almost ok
Ok
No
No
No
No
Ok
No
No
No
Ok
No
No
No
No

Attached: IMG_20190306_081121.jpg (1564x1564, 2.25M)

Attached: 1550503365741.jpg (1536x1536, 575K)

Attached: here we go.png (418x507, 119K)

I lost the image of the shelf with just bloodborne. Someone please post it.

Shoulda gone for 0/0 or 1/1.

this one?

Attached: bloodborne.jpg (555x800, 95K)

>Wesnoth
Unironically based

yeap. Thanks. Every so often consolewars shitposts are funny.

Be funky as the other guy posted or pic if that's what you wanted.
>But is the order particularly important?
Some people order them, but it seems to be order doesn't matter unless specifically stated.

Attached: 3x3 template.png (936x936, 7K)

Thank you so much, user!

*DeS and DaS are better than BB*

Judge me. I fucking dare you.

Attached: 3x3.png (1536x1536, 2.27M)

guilty

4/4
Based HoI bro

1/1

1/3

Attached: 3x3pt2.png (900x898, 1.43M)

2/2
6/7
9/9
2/2
3/3
4/5
6/7
4/4 Based Timesplitters
5/5 Rez is 11/10 game
2/4

Attached: 1542149601817.jpg (1840x920, 757K)

>you faggots would just give me spoilers
mario saves the princess

No one rated mine.

You guys are all fags.

what one is yours?

You have ADHD

You have an affective disorder

You have autism

Attached: 3x3Vidya.png (900x900, 1.53M)

8/9 kino

>You have an affective disorder

What makes you say that doc?

Truly the best form of analysis.

Attached: 1551656181814.png (941x943, 1.65M)