Any games where the protagonist is a volcel?

Any games where the protagonist is a volcel?

Attached: IMG_5652.jpg (1240x918, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y753A97DnM4
youtube.com/watch?v=7ofsBYB3wUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Divine Intervention, where you play as a Catholic priest

Attached: divine-intervention-big.gif (550x309, 52K)

Oh shit I remember this, the creators of Happy Wheels made it right? I'm saying because it was on the same page if I'm not mistaken, what was the story about anyways? I could never get past the first level because I was a little lad back then.

Leon is based

Attached: 1549520699422.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

He was just saving himself for Claire.

My life

Shenmue

>part 2 NEVER EVER

Attached: 1551745160519.gif (200x224, 61K)

Sure he is Chris

Fuck, that game kinda scared me when I was a kid, manage to beat it tho.

For all the Leon memes this shit is most aptly applied to Ryo

For the love of god someone tell me they saved the one where chris, leon ,and rebecca are arguing about who fucks claire and rebecca talks about the cats

Devil May Cry

he's not a volcel, he just wants the Wong

white roasties cant compete

I think this might work better if the cut to Claire was removed

This?

Attached: chrisposting.webm (640x356, 2.05M)

YES THANK YOU I AM A HAPPY MAN

Bayonetta, Dante, Kiryu and Doomguy are all volcel virgins

>Claire
>not for Ada

Why is being a volcel considered bad?

Based Becca.

Wow that was good.

Volcels don't exist.

Arthur Morgan

He had a son out there so no

You get to the church or wherever you were going I can't remember, then they end on a cliffhanger and tease part 2 which never came and never will

which game is this from

It's one of the animated films.

cringe

I do though.
I have never tried getting a gf, or tried to get laid, and I don't really care. It's no one in particular's fault. I don't blame some boogeyman called Chad. I don't think all women are whores. I just honestly don't care enough. Most of the social stuff involved is just dumb to me, like how almost no girls will ever say they like you, but they'll make it obvious more and more, but the guy always has to be the one to say anything, and more. People have been raised with such stupid expectations for the longest time it's almost ingrained into them. It's like they don't think or act for themselves and I would just rather have someone I guess more self made. If that wording makes sense. I'd rather spend my time doing stuff important to me instead of playing prince charming and trying to play some game that gets me into debt and more poor than I already am. I understand that's not always how it goes, but happens often enough, and there are more people like that than there are not.
Also too much going to shit with the earth. Don't want my offspring to be all mutated or onions green cattle or bombed by one religion or another.

I would make like a dozen kids with my waifu though, but she isn't real.

I wasn't the only one who got a chill up their spine

same here except I wouldn't call myself volcel since I'm ugly

>I have never tried getting a gf, or tried to get laid
I used to try until I finally realized I was just forcing myself to conform to other people's supposed expectations of me, which is when I stopped. My friends and family don't actually care about it so those expectations I felt weren't even a thing.

Ugly people can still fuck, you just can't fuck pretty girls, usually. That's why incels make no sense to me. it isn't the pretty girls fault, you can still fuck, you're not really involuntary ever. It's such a pathetic woe is me no super model gf like on tv load of bullshit.

You're just a white knight incel who doesn't try then.

you don't know what incel means

not true, go back to your tranny discord
the game is rigged against males who arent 8/10, even fugly girls have sex all day with literal chads
if you aren't
>handsome
>rich
>AND a chad
it's impossible to get a gf and fuck
just look at right-leaning intellectuals driven to suicide because of the unfair sex economy, it's bullshit and you KNOW it

You're not having sex so you lie to yourself and say it's your choice.

Have you tried being black? Even during my fat slob gamer days I was always getting laid. And then in my early 20s tinder was overwhelmingly successful.

Now i'm in my late 20s and my sex drive has died down so much that I can go back to video games.

Decent bait

alright, faggot, i'll shove this spoon down your throat. incel stands for involuntarily celibate. it refers to a person who desires / actively seeks a sexual relationship, while blaming the opposite sex for their lack of one. thus, by definition, you cannot be an incel if you do not desire a sexual relationship.

Attached: nwf.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

this is your brain on /v9k/

This wasn't among first replies?
I mean, half of the Yakuza threads are essentially about Kiryu having had sex or not.

Attached: 1546661391440.jpg (800x800, 137K)

Guess I lucked out with being handsome then.

Sex is the only thing on 16 year olds minds, i.e the majority of Yea Forums.

This isn't in game footage? Damn I thought we finally figure out facial capture

Any games where people stop using internet buzzwords invented by retards?

This movie looks like shit... or its the webm´s fault?

Why are incels obsessed with trannies?

Why does that little shot of pantsu turn me on

i mean not really though.

if it weren't for Ardyn he would be clapping them oracle cheeks 24/7

based

They're not obsessed, they just refer to them and think about them constantly.

If it ain’t Ada Wong is wrong

Vendetta

Attached: 1497936251579.webm (900x900, 2.2M)

Why didn't she have the helicopter be maneuvered to the point where buildings wouldn't be in the way of the shot?

Because then you wouldn't have the sick shot of all the building getting blown up, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=y753A97DnM4

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (403x266, 51K)

Mein neger.

Because that thing is a literal railgun. No matter whats behind a soft target like the Tyrant, it's going to get destroyed. Even if you angle it so the horizon is behind it that projectile is going to hit something and will fuck it up.

Because the majority of people care about sex way too much they put it on a too high pedestal

>My friends and family don't actually care
my parents actually told me that if they were to start badgering me about grandkids I was free to punch them in the face

Attached: 1506429215001.gif (220x258, 168K)

>the majority of people
more like Yea Forums

Look at this broke, ugly fuck lol

kek

RDR2

fuck you, I'm not ugly. I'm probably 8/10 and I make decent STEM money. roasties still won't fuck me because I'm not the quarterback they didn't get to nail. instead they go for some low-life asshole. it's not fair

youtube.com/watch?v=7ofsBYB3wUY

webm's, its sped up.
Second best RE movie there is.

No it really looks like shit. The characters look like lifeless dolls

Based, same here lad.

So does this mean your dad was a handsome, rich chad?
What the hell happened to you then?

Attached: 8148-675930935.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Why re2make leo didnt look like this?