Why does Undertale cause so much asshurt & seething on this board?

Why does Undertale cause so much asshurt & seething on this board?

Attached: 84A9553E-E571-41F4-AEB8-B73EDA262E58.gif (214x318, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkR3jebp3NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Autistic Community

Yea Forums?

try asking Yea Forums why they don't want to talk about homestuck

Homestuck

To this day I cannot explain why such a good game attracted the degenerate retards it has

Making the fat nerd dinosaur that ends up dating the hot fish girl attracted the worst of society.

internet

Because the theme of the game is that every moment is a choice and you are responsible for developing a good character. In other words it is a direct attack on anyone who spends time on Yea Forums

It's all just a matter of having well written characters with fun designs.
Some user in a previous said that if Super Paper Mario was an original IP, it would have a similar fandom to Homestuck/Undertale, and I agree.

It doesn’t. Undertale was constantly praised for months upon release.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkR3jebp3NI

Attached: 1551758919817.png (349x369, 169K)

Undertale was a good game, maybe even great for some and it's rather impressive it was dev'd by one guy.

I liked the music, but the game itself felt weak, and the characters weren't likeable.
Not pissing on it though, but it isn't the 20/5 game gotyay people make it out to be.

It's popular.

never played it, just see the tranny shit posted or fucking monsters, seems lame. Looks like a shit game with good music.

Near-psychotic fanbase tends to keep a lot of people away, but there's also:
>Your average Yea Forums contrarian developing a burning hatred for anything popular
>Seething tardlets from GameFAQs who are buttmad that the fanbase banded together to get Undertale a nice award
>People who already hated Homestuck and anything to do with it
>People who hate anthro designs and are more obsessed with furries than furries themselves
>People who unironically get triggered by the very existence of The Gays™ in media

Am I missing anyone?

Because you're an iphoneposting fagtard

Just finished playing through the game for the first time(s), it's fun

I think it's a combination of its popularity and
the LGBT tones in the game. I remember when this game first came out this board was full of threads, same with Minecraft.

I don’t approve of its tranny agenda

Based

Yea Forums liked it before it was popular.

Attached: 1442427016459.gif (500x281, 2.39M)

Everything seemed like a parody to me. The fat loser dyke nerd obsessing over a fish girl that completely rejects her and throws her in a trash can, surprised it didn't offend the Tumblr community if anything.

Yeah pretty much.

Also this.

I love people doing there own thing pisses off retards here. The rage over people doing whatever they want with their body amuses me. It almost always goes back to some silly religious reasoning too or something about how being normal is so great.

We need more Undertale threads. Maybe it'd make Yea Forums a less shitty board.

Furry shit

Kill yourself, tranny.

sesame street with drama

Attached: 1551225827006.png (518x508, 403K)

cause people say it's revolutionary when it's clearly not.
Even earthbound, the game which it takes influence from, is far better, and that was in 1995

I'm not a tranny though.
I just don't hate people for being different and stuff. I'm not sorry about it either. Sucks you can't enjoy individuality and free thought and need a herd. Maybe someday you'll learn to break away my man and expand your mind bro.
I guess enjoy being a dickbag until then.

popular thing bad

ok but you’ll never be a real woman dumb tranny

I find it weird how anons think to be okay with trannies you have to be one.
That's some really faulty logic.

it's highly overrated for something so derivative

>half the visual designs (and even some character personalities) ripped from paper mario
>obvious plagiarism from earthbound
>also plagiarizes some gameplay elements from touhou or similar bullet hell flash games
>sense of humor is plagiarized from garbage briefly popular on tumblr (spaghetti, skeletons, dude anime lol, etc.)

Attached: 1551567076295.png (1080x1331, 844K)

kids don't read books anymore, they rot their brains with shitty video games usually poorly translated from Japanese and think that is good writing, hence why a game made basically by patching shitty jp->en localization-tier dialog no higher in standard than the average anime fansub somehow gets praised by actual morons for its writing

Ah this gif takes me back to when I thought the whole game would be just you and Toriel.