One copy of Red Dead Redemption 2,pls

One copy of Red Dead Redemption 2,pls

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-07-at-9.00.06-AM.png (780x513, 484K)

Mr robot season 2 = kino

Based Egyptian.

Shit actor of a meme movie

I don't take orders from you

I pity the fool that hasn't seen Mr. Robot.

>Hi, I'd like one copy of ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Deluxe Launch Edition, please.

Attached: 13tmag-fassbender-t-2-articleLarge.jpg (600x748, 93K)

Until Dawn 2 never ever

Certain angles make him look like a fish

death stranding is actually until dawn's sequel

2 edgy 6 me

Night at the Museum is kino

What did mr robot see on that black guys pc tho? was it drugs or kids being sold on the dark web?

Kids. He didn't really have a problem with drugs.

Indeed. It's the perfect pleb filter.

>dude im crazy lmao

This, only a psudointelectual retard with a sub 90 IQ would think Mr. robot is even remotely a good show.
S1 was cringe worthy, specially the """"plot twist"""", one of the worst most overrated shows of the century.

I actually didnt realize he wasnt real and stopped watching because he was acting irrationally.

He lost weight, I see. The unjustening did wonders to this guy.

Attached: unjusted.jpg (496x678, 113K)

Just needs to hit the gym and get him on set

If you didn't see the "muh fight club imaginary double personality because of trauma" coming in chapter one I have bad news regarding your intellect.
Since everyone had praised endlessly this show to me, I was expecting some clever move or the twist being obvious to deny it later.
But nope, it was just a terrible twist I saw coming for 12 chapters, badly executed and without substance, people just like it because protagonist is a lonely relatable autist and the hacking process isn't laughable like in other shows.

The real twist is in season 2 idiot.

No spoilers or anything...but how would that even work?