When did you grow out of console gaming, Yea Forums?

When did you grow out of console gaming, Yea Forums?

For me it was in my early teens when I started playing cs 1.6

Attached: 1530282806952.jpg (772x790, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweaktown.com/news/65084/digital-xbox-one-coming/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I play handheld games

>He plays Cs 1.6 in 2019
>He's also a larping 13 year old

Lmao kiddo.

When I grew into my fedora
When I grew out of that and into an adult, I turned into a sonybro

I quit consoles after the 360. There's no way gaming will ever peak again after 6th gen with PS2, xbox, gamecube, and all the based Nintendo hendhelds.

Seething poorfag

During this PS4 era. I still have my PS4 but the fact that I can pirate single player games and save money while getting the best experience out there it's pretty damn good Bros.

That shirt is on an atheist-fedora level of cringe

>csgo
kek. Grew out of "console gaming" for an online skinnerbox?bahahhaha

By not getting into it at all. I always played shit on PC and treated consoles as neat addon with exclusive games. Got a gameboy the same time my parents bought an old desktop. I never pirated game but when I think back I believe that a cracked copy of Fifa 98 was my first real pc game

> One of THE most competitive shooters on the diametric opposite end of the realism/arcade spectrum to the best, Tribes Ascend
>Skinnerbox
Yeah sure buddy

I still do. I find PC and Switch is the perfect combination.

>get told PC is the best
>do some research and buy the parts
>assemble everything and start setting up windows
>get some really bad feeling about this because of all the BS I have to do just to play some games
>have to look up how to deactivate all the annoying Windows crap
>finally get to installing Steam
>already miss just putting in discs to play games
>buy and download a couple of games, not really cheaper than a few months old console games so already be like WTF
>half of them have weird issues with going fullscreen, crashing and playing like shit with kb&m
>find the pcgamingwiki
>most games I look up have significant problems, some unfixable
>many games have bugs exclusive to Radeon cards (I bought a RX580)
I just want to play games, fuck everyone who recommends PCs, they suck ass.

Attached: 99% camo index.jpg (553x767, 184K)

>using Winblows

Attached: 1543020957407.jpg (432x432, 22K)

I fell for the AIO meme this build but I gotta say my temps have yet to get above 25 degrees with mild overclocking.

Pitiful.

Attached: 200.gif (287x200, 2.19M)

I grew up with a PC. As a kid with no job, I simply pirated all my games.
Fast forward to now, I finally got a PS4 as my first console and then a Switch. I have less time for my PC and actually pay for games.

mad PC cucks who are angry about having wasted money on gaming PCs

Attached: laughing-animals-1.jpg (700x525, 48K)

I actually like owning my games so, never.

If I hadn't wasted it on a gayman pee cee I would've wasted it on beer and whiskey. I ain't cryin' over spending a little over a grand.

Everyone i know switched from PC to consoles. Dont know anyone still playing PC. PC gaming is more for the teens when you have to much freetime and want to spend days playing the same games over and over again like CSGO, LOL and PUBG. Once you are an adult and have limited time you have higher expectations on games than just killing/wasting time. Thats why you switch to PS4 to play actual good games.

Heh.
tweaktown.com/news/65084/digital-xbox-one-coming/index.html

>not wanting to either suck Gaben's cock or spreading your cheeks for Russian bitcoin miners
lmaoing at your life

>When you get older, you start to like movies more
Fixed that for yah

Who the hell even cares about what the retards at Microsoft do?

>most games have issues
Most games work "fine". pcgw is for fixing problems that are unavoidable in the console version like low fov and bad controls

I have more freetime now than I ever did as a teenager, what the fuck are you on about? When I was in high school, I would be busy until 8 or 9 at night and then pass out fatigued as hell. Then the weekends would be spent going places and I wouldn't get back till 3 or 4 in the morning on Sunday.

Now I get done with work at 4:00, can stretch out, and just do whatever the fuck I want. It's outstanding. I'm getting fat as hell and it doesn't matter since my wallet is getting fat also and chicks say the "dad bod" and growing beer belly is cute. Yeah they're lying but fuck it.

When did you grow out of single system zealotry, elitism and unwarranted self importance?
No need to answer OP, it was a rhetorical question.

Opposite for me.
Always been a PC gamer ever since '99, but as I grow older consoles are just more appealing to me.
You stop caring about the "on a high end PC this would look better" argument and just wanna play games.
I keep my laptop for strategy games and emulation, but my PS4 for everything big.

The building aspect loses its appeal to. I wont say its a juvenile thing, but I just dont find fun or pleasure out of building PCs and setting up a "station" anymore like some weird hobbyist. Especially for something like videogames. As you get older this just gets more trivial and you try to put as little time in it as possible.
I put a console next to my screen and when I feel like playing, I start it up and thats about enough for games.

>2019
>not being an idort
If you ask me, people with platform loyalty are the weirdos.

Pretty much this.

I’m considering switching to the PS5 for the next gen completely

>that fucking shirt

Normies are just going to think you're a white supremacist, lol

ironic, since they are at least as annoying as autistic nazis

>he doesn't own both a 4k desktop PC
>and a PS4 for stellar exclusives
wew. you're a faggot

for me, it was when i realized i was 16 and had now way of losing my virginity

But your mom who earned that money is

>grow out of console gaming
If you didn't play games on PC by age 10 you aren't a PC gamer.

not related but fuck it
>be me
>have best friend you tell everything to
>its a girl
>talk almost everyday
>find out shes dating someone
>same exact guy in OPs post
>starts talking to me less and less
>stops talking to me all together
why must everything in my life be a joke

Attached: istockphoto-495811280-1024x1024.jpg (752x1024, 373K)

I use my PS4 for console exclusives
I use my pc for pirating. I love video games for free.

Then the bitch should pull some strings and get me a job with the company she works for. All the other executives do it, but not her.

>calling yourself gaymer
Kill yourself

when they released the PS2 and the only interesting games were AC4 and MGS2