I hate video games

I hate video games.

Attached: 4am.gif (500x288, 744K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant....

Attached: 1551493358086.jpg (1500x1100, 842K)

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: 1561845154654.png (388x393, 175K)

I'm hammered and need a good action movie to watch. Any suggestions?

Attached: mp3 (2).jpg (718x907, 238K)

Attached: 1396107064113.jpg (373x283, 23K)

Why do I have an erection now? God bless McDonalds.

Attached: 4564284862.jpg (666x1000, 81K)

You just had to recommend a movie with starring Steven Seagal, didn't you?

My three-year-old read this post and dead ass looked me in the eye and said "Mommy, this is why we need capitalism, it fuels a need to be better to strive for what you believe in. We have to fight for a better future." I am so proud of her and McDonalds right now

I wanna die but my mental illness record prevents me from purchasing a firearm and all other methods seem too risky.

Oh well.

Attached: 1239915595064.jpg (296x394, 13K)

Segal movies are brutal

There are plenty of ways to off yourself without a gun that aren't risky. Stop false flagging you wanna be suicidal piece of trash

Use black powder weapons. They aren't "firearms" legally

What if after death you're reincarnated into an alternate universe where you live the exact same life all over again?
Same choices. Same disappointment. Same despair.
Infinitely.

Attached: lets_invade_russia.png (888x502, 905K)

Fellas lemme vent for a goddamn second.

I play FFXIV. And it is FULL of irl female players. And let me tell you something. They are all ASS. They fucking SUCK. And there is MINIMUM one per fucking raid static. Anywhere you try to go in this game, be it raiding, pvp, or even fucking CRAFTING, you will find nothing but women shitting the place up. They are able to clear and do content because the rest of the player base are virgin numales who will do anything for even a second of female attention and they carry these worthless sacks of flesh through content. It is fucking pathetic. And even worse are the fucking trannies.

FUCK WOMEN AND FUCK TRANNIES.

Attached: 1550515107512.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Attached: 1471404472397.png (480x272, 141K)

hey guys is this the Yea Forums culture thread
that feel when no girlfriend amirite

Mathematically speaking, that's literally the most likely option.

>just trying to play some Muramasa on my break
>co-worker annoying me asking what I'm playing constantly
I just wanted to play some video games

Attached: IMG_20190306_041101.jpg (540x338, 47K)

I dont want a gf, I want to be free from the shackles of wageslavery and play vidya with my squad 20 hours a day

You're making an argument. Most arguments are wrong. Mathematically speaking, you being wrong is the most likely option.

>mcchicken sauce
doesnt even exist

>his daughter is a literal whore for old men
vidya Seagal is a bad father.

Attached: Dqct_yXXcAANAXv.jpg (1024x984, 102K)

Same. Fuck working

>no gf
>no bf
>just me and my cat and my job and getting wasted with my bff every other weekend
Life has honestly never been better. You never realize how much you enjoy being away from people's drama until you date someone that's 200% drama for a year

Attached: 1525557633080m.jpg (343x1024, 104K)

Attached: 5466584.jpg (1000x507, 98K)

My biggest problem with them is that they can turn a good chatroom(guild, discord w/e) into a complete fucking cringefest. Those dudes who were pretty chill earlier are now suddenly a bunch of horny as fuck virgins laughing at girls' cringy comments.

Women are not funny.

Your argument is that arguments are usually wrong, so you're telling me I'm right.

Suck my cock, infinitely

I hate Yea Forums, and would rather be playing video games instead of spending all my time here.

I'm not arguing, I'm stating facts.