THE FUN NEVER ENDS

AND YOU GUYS ARE MISSING IT ALL

pcgamer.com/a-fallout-76-player-thinks-theyve-uncovered-a-secret-ending/

Attached: injghjgdex.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/axlj64/sorry_but_theres_no_secret_hiding_in_plain_sight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go home Todd, you're drunk.

i hope they also uncover a good game

That's pretty tame and boring compared to everything else wrong with 76.

/execute detect

Attached: 1537516312910.png (416x435, 113K)

It's late Todd, go get some sleep.

SEETHING

Attached: 1542831318734.jpg (540x547, 32K)

Attached: Dk48KgSU8AAwzpg.jpg (1125x1109, 100K)

so, because bethesda can't give up on this project entirely, like they'd want to, expect heavy shilling in the coming months. the really loathed patch, prior to the one just released, was a "new coke" patch. deliberately making things worse so that they can rerelease and get positive word of mouth over things that are only comparatively better. compared to complete garbage.

It’s going to be nothing. Bethesda ran out of fun ideas a long time ago

>there will be disconnects, the Queen might glitch on us

>gets banned

but we will reconnect and we will play around the glitches and bugs...we are gamers and we will unstuck fellow gamers stuck in crafting animations or stuck in walls of our c.a.m.p

and why do we do it? for the enormous fun this game provides

F76 is an objective failure, the sooner you realize that, the happier you will be.

Its okay to like things that are bad and most people don't like. I get a kick out of watching the star war's prequels just because they are bad.

You gonna post the text or what?

also, fixing the problems from the new coke patch will be turned out alongside the dlc they'll be releasing. the shills are all hyping up "what if" dream scenarios so that when it all happens people will take the bait, buy the game, examine the new changes, confirm they are all improvements, maybe put another sixty hours into the thing, and then drop it because it's still a shit game. it's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1551273750990.gif (488x488, 1.3M)

A Fallout 76 player believes there's a secret ending to Bethesda's survival romp. They're setting out with some volunteers to see if they can bring it about with a calculated nuclear assault on post-apocalyptic West Virginia, specifically the fissures that spawn scorchbeasts.

"I'm tracking a secret hiding in plain sight, and I need your help," reads the post from Reddit user International_XT, like a plea to an old Jedi master. It's full of spoilers, so beware. They reckon they've stumbled onto a hidden final objective and that killing the Queen in the final mission was not actually the end.

International_XT's very detailed post certainly makes it sound almost plausible. See, Fallout 76 ends pretty unceremoniously. You get a bunch of exposition throughout the game about the scorchbeast threat and possible solutions, you fight the Queen, then voila, the day is saved. But what if killing her wasn't enough?

The Brotherhood leader, Paladin Taggerdy, also fought the scorchbeasts, and after that they temporarily disappeared. International_XT reckons that she actually defeated one of the big scorchbeast mamas, but another one matured and that's why more fissures and more scorchbeasts appeared. The solution, they reckon, is to nuke every fissure, destroying all the nests. It's a solution that Taggerdy herself even suggested, though the Brotherhood decided against it.

Fissures can be destroyed, at least temporarily. International_XT took some before and after shots to show the destruction. They've confirmed that two of the fissure sites close when nuked, but they need help to test the others. They also weren't able to wait to see if the fissures remained closed.

The plan is for the group to split into three strike teams, nuke every fissure and then start the final part of the game, the fight with the Queen, where they'll keep their fingers crossed that something special happens when they defeat her. International_XT is cautiously optimistic.

1/2

Sure, this will take at least half a day, there will be disconnects, the Queen might glitch on us, and there is absolutely no guarantee that there actually is anything at the end of all this that we haven't already discovered. And yet... and yet, there's the possibility of adventure.

Players banding together for grand experiments and adventures into the unknown—I wish Fallout 76 was like this all the time. As much as I want to believe there's a secret, better ending out there, I still think it's more likely that the ending we got is the one we're stuck with. Some kind of Easter egg might not be beyond the realms of possibility, though, and maybe Bethesda could even reward the players' efforts with something.

2/2

tl;dr It's bullshit.

Attached: rrN1XeX.png (454x404, 158K)

read it in ron perlman's voice

Haha whatever, nerd.

It's fun with friends

So is everything else besides pounding nails through your dick.

This

Why would a multiplayer game have an ending?

you know what else is fun with friends? turding into a hole in the ground. doesn't take much, m8.

bethesda has patched an ending in for this MP game. they want this saga over. one by one each server will be closed down with this new ending "discovered"

AND THATS A GOOD THING

>and maybe Bethesda could even reward the players' efforts with something
Yeah, perma-bans

Attached: 1536043827405.png (877x1011, 1.06M)

kek

>players nuke all the fissures at once
>all endgame content stops occurring
>Bethesda leaves it like this for a week, then bans the participants and does a server rollback
>everyone's items and progression gets reset, three previously patched bugs reemerge

It’s gonna be so fantastically hilarious if when it proves to be absolutely nothing and just adds another nail in the coffin.

So is a bag of rubberbands but that doesn't mean the entire industry should keep pumping out new bags of rubberbands that hold so little value to those of us who just want to relax with an actually well crafted product made by somebody who wanted to do more with their life than toss out bags of rubberbands to retards.

Great bait. 10/10

Attached: bait - fuck it.png (680x680, 302K)

Not bullshit. But a desperate experiment to find something worthwhile in this pile of shit called a service.

Probably bullshit but not knowingly.

Lol.

Fallout 76 is actually good now, memes aside you guys are missing out.

nothing will actually happen because if the final bosses stops spawning then other players on the server will not be able to complete final main quest forever.

the game world is 100% re-spawning eternally

t - 160 hours into game

yes, but rubber bands are dangerous, you shouldn't play with rubber bands. you could take someone's eye out. don't be silly, be safe.

Attached: stern.png (639x324, 307K)

FALLOUT 76 WILL BE GOOD IN A FEW YEARS WHEN BETH SERVERS GO DOWN AND FAN SERVERS WITH MODS CROP UP SCREEN CAP THIS POST

I still won't buy your crappy game, Todd.

>game is so shit you have to invent your own headcanon ending to justify playing it
Is this ME3 all over again?

Its good for watching spergs coping and clawing at possibilities for closure in their sisyphian spergatory.

not all the $80 nuka dark rum in the world could make this shitheap enjoyable

When coping evolves into schizophrenia

TO BE FAIR! they werent making it, it was an independent company

what's the problem with us having fun?

You mad bro?

Attached: 1550126884597.jpg (162x250, 5K)

I don't think Chad plays F76

Why do ESL’s love F76 so much?

>Make a Fallout game
>No story
>Shittier combat
>buggy as fuck still
>awful mechanics
>broken multiplayer mechanics
>no end game
>micro transactions
>IT JUST WORKS
LMFAO LOL XD

Honestly for all the garbage heap that is Fallout 76, its one of the few online games left that actually has some sense of wonder about it, due to so few people playing it. Too bad the game is all around shit.
Can you even name me a recent game in the last 5 years where the community banded together to investigate something that may or may not even be real that wasn't discovered like a month after release?

>investigate something that may or may not even be real
It absolutely isn't real. You have to be a straw grasping Todd infested retard to believe otherwise even for a second.

>article about a reddit user's posts
The absolute state

Only the first line is correct, the rest if just your imagination fueled by Youtube e-celebs.

Well no shit its not real, but this is some shit people would do in like old games. Looking for random things, or testing random rumors or ideas people came up with, just to see if anything happened.

76 is shit

Your mom is gay

the combat IS worse than 4's though.
>enemies becoming immortal
>PIPE PISTOLS :D
>Damage sponges
Fallout 4 for all of its problems user the combat is really good and im super excited for that new vegas mod

76 is shit.

76 is okay.

>and maybe Bethesda could even reward the players' efforts with something
100 atoms.

Attached: wow78787.jpg (150x180, 9K)

76 is shit..

Shit like this hasn't appeared in games for almost twenty years now, and even then it was rare. To expect Bethesda of all people to implement it in their magnum opus of shit is insanely delusional. It's nice to see players still have hope and a sense of wonder though, it felt like that died when videogames exploded in popularity.

76 is okay...

Yeah, Fallout 76 is awful.

>>Make a Fallout game
>>No story
>>Shittier combat
>>buggy as fuck still
>>awful mechanics
>>broken multiplayer mechanics
>>no end game
>>micro transactions
>>IT JUST WORKS
76 is shit

76 is okay.

Execute contrarian.exe

Special snowflake contrarians are the most NPC of all.

76 is okay.

76 is human garbage

fallout 76 is the lint that gets into my asshole when I don’t wear underwear

76 is..

Attached: portapotty-girl.png (476x721, 418K)

The combat is pretty much the same as in 4, the enemies aren't sponges if you know what you are doing with your perks.

yes

76 is hot garbage

76 is okay.

76 is mickey mouse shit

76 is okay.

76 is..

Attached: poop-625x350.jpg (625x350, 83K)

76 is 762 full metal jacket shit

yes

76 is jew shit

no

76 is okay.

Internet and its never-ending army of autists ruined the sense of discovery though. You can't even trick your bros into wasting a weekend looking for some shit you made up nowadays, redditards still does on an industrial scale though.
What was even the last notable secret shit that remained secret past launch week? Some sidequest in FF9 and some place in Blood Omen are the only I can think of.

76 is okay.

76 is..

Attached: download (44).jpg (272x185, 22K)

76 is okay

juice? uh sure...

76 is huge shit

fsdfsdf

shit is okay

Attached: bum.png (559x294, 96K)

Zoom zoom zoom, snowflake cunta

Attached: 624.gif (1133x845, 2.7M)

76 is.......okay.

Attached: images (20).jpg (355x142, 18K)

The guy who made this post only has 3 posts, and they're all on the fo76 subreddit? I don't use reddit so i dunno how it works

Ah yes, the old "surely Bethesda is hiding some actually good story part somewhere"

Reminds me of that secret dragon transformation conspiracy in Skyrim. As if those lazy assholes from Beth would put work in something like that just to hide it

No it's not

It's shit user

76 is no

Attached: bum2.png (559x295, 87K)

>more people are excited for a fan made multiplayer for skyrim (which currently, works far better than fallout 76) than whatever shitty game bethesda is planning to release next

Cant believe I'll live to see the day a AAA giant dies

it's shit

I'm hoping tit does i just want to watch the world burn and take out faggots.

you know the deal guys
of you roll 76 you buy

Attached: 1546251280632.jpg (660x660, 114K)

it's 76...

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 15K)

shit fap

I still won't

no.

Nice try Todd

>i-it was bad on purpose!
Sick of this shit.

Attached: 286820_1.jpg (630x630, 50K)

An ending? It's a microtransaction game, there is no ending to the moneyflow in Bethesda's mind.

76 fap

Attached: sonicfox.png (552x412, 397K)

yes...
*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

I've made worse bets

holy shit you just turned the npc around on Yea Forums haha man i've never seen that before

I hate that guy so much, his only personality trait is that he's gay. He should get a hobby, a skill, or something that doesn't involve taking cock up the butt being their only defining characteristic.

I mean he does have a hobby and a skill, he just talks exclusively about gay instead. Did he flunk out of the Smash community as everybody expected?

hey lil donnie

I dunno, I wish.

this was literally already disproven almost a day ago

reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/axlj64/sorry_but_theres_no_secret_hiding_in_plain_sight/

tl;dr 6 french dudes with no life went and did the whole thing, nothing happened
also we live in an era of datamining so most people already knew nothing would happen

Attached: scared.png (186x164, 52K)

>Make a Fallout game
>The only weapons are shitty pipe pistols

You guys heard they were giving away FO76 in Poland if you bought a set of fucking slip on rubbers for your controller?

rubbers for your controller. what.

Attached: s-l225.jpg (225x225, 14K)

I think me means stick grips.
Those things usually sell for like $5 at gamestop on a back shelf somewhere.

I never liked how flimsy those sticks felt, wonder how much difference the big ones would make.