Gamerland

>tfw israeli
>everybody is such a bluepilled normalfag they only play assfaggots and triple AAA cash grabs.
Where should i imigrate to be around real gamers?

Attached: IMG_1329.jpg (552x390, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the bottom of the nearest pit

Gaza strip

An oven please.

its like that everywhere ahi

Reported for internalized anti-Semitism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

fuck jews

either europe or na i guess because internet / ping and proximity to other player populations

I don’t get that picture

it's ok you need 150 IQ to get it not everyone does

Gib qt jewish gf merchant-sama

>OY VEY OY VEY

>everybody is such a bluepilled normalfag they only play assfaggots and triple AAA cash grabs.
Why are you under the impression this is any different anywhere else?

All women here are shallow degenerate gold diggers.

Because i know people on sudden strike and blitzkrieg mod forums. There are plenty of people there.

You should be playing IRL Crusader Kings except with shadowy cabals and central bank jobs instead of noble titles m8

>Here

Are you a merchant user?

I am not an antisemite i just thought people here willbe more frindly if i post stuff like this

Attached: IMG_1306.png (720x368, 435K)

No i am an unmployed israeli neet aka op. My family is rich though so i dont think like working ever

>tfw dutchy
>nobody cares about any game that isn't FIFA, Fortnite or CoD
Kanker

Attached: 1518726750819.jpg (400x400, 21K)

maar ik speel gewoon lekker kenshi hoor kankerlijer

Nice. Make sure to control the goyim in America really carefully Merchant-sama and wank off to big tiddy Jewesses whilst playing the best videogames

No offence to people who like these sort of grand strategy games but theyhave abad reputation of being games for people with napoleon complexes. I know you can say the same thing about anygame but still you know
"Makes larry davis hand jestures"

>complain about hard work
>still get married

>yeees goy stop reproducing

American goys are controled by american jews. All the most powerfull jews live either in the states or europe.
Israel is realy just a military base

>yeees goy keep reproducing

lmao what

Attached: 1551840873626.jpg (704x696, 57K)