Holy shit, this game has the best graphics of any game I've ever seen. How the fuck will this be on consoles...

youtube.com/watch?v=mvxUgKgb_tE

Holy shit, this game has the best graphics of any game I've ever seen. How the fuck will this be on consoles? Anthem looks like dogshit compared to this and they can barely even handle the game, I worry this game would straight up melt the fucking internal components. Jesus it looks sick.

Attached: screen-Cyberpunk2077-Shoot_Through_Walls_V-RGB-en.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

graphicsfags are the most pathetic people on this planet

Falsflag baitlord

>mad his games don't look as good

CDPR is pissing and shitting all over the AAA industry with their work. Cyberpunk 2077 looks fucking incredible. I see why they axed third person, a game this beautiful NEEDS to be experience in first person, so you can feel like you are there.

The graphics have me really worried for this game. It has all manner of awful things like graphic violence, drug usage,and sex. If the graphics are this high fidelity and this realistic, it can cause a massive issue. I don't think that stuff should even be in games, let alone having it look realistic to boot.

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-800x445.jpg (800x445, 77K)

They have no imagination, often low IQs, asking them accept a new setting and new modes of thinking irritates them, they want the same old same old, whether it'd be graphical style, game type or memes.

>I don't think that stuff should even be in games

oh hai jack thompson

>wanting high graphical fidelity and realistic looking settings and characters is low imagination

yeah movie directors have no imagination, why use actors and real settings when you can just draw cartoons

All AAA games look amazing.
CP has great visual direction tho

Why's it not raining in that room?

Not it at all, but you telling me a game with this level of realism won't be disturbing if it goes dark? That scene showing the dead hooker made me physically ill.

>blurry image
>low-res textures everywhere
Guess they played the demo on some console.

What low res textures? Te game looks better than Anthem, which people claim looks like the best game visually.

>That scene showing the dead hooker made me physically ill.

just because it made you feel uneasy doesnt mean it shouldnt be in the game

I don't like graphics aiming for photo-realism because it makes it all the more jarring when bugs inevitably creep up. Especially animation bugs.

With graphics like this shit like that is going to draw unwanted attention. You gotta draw a line, you can't have a game look this real without consequences as to what content you can put in it.

Just sell a gimped babby version to our retarded cousins in America then, problem solved.

I just hope that it runs on my PC. The Witcher 3 looks good enough for me so if it looks as good as TW3 i'll be very happy( in part because i can run TW3 so if Cyberpunk 2077 looks like TW3 it stands to reason that i will be able to run it too).

Just buy a new gpu when it comes bundles with cp.

>Just buy a new gpu
>1000$
No thanks. I am hoping that my gtx1050 will be able to run the game on low. I can run the Witcher 3 on high so i really hope to be on the cheap side here and don't upgrade.

>gtx1050
Oh you got low end card from last gen.
I'd just avoid buying low end cards in general since it makes you wonder can you play a game that comes out next year.

Why are you on Yea Forums? You have no business being here, the shit you spout off would have never been acceptable here. Go back to resetera you mentally Ill faggot.

>first person
But now I can’t see my waifu’s ass
Fuck polack

>That scene showing the dead hooker made me physically ill.

Attached: 1489085402954.png (458x507, 490K)

>implying this game will have good asses

It's made by eastern europeans, have you seen their women? They always look like sticks and skinny as hell, V won't be having any ass.

>Holy shit, this game has the best graphics of any game I've ever seen. How the fuck will this be on consoles?

Well, it's CDPR so they'll just do what they did in the past, i.e. massively downgrade the graphics while flat out lying about not having done so right up until the day of release when it's no longer possible to deny the downgrade anymore and only then admit they did it but claim it's the gamers fault they had to because not enough people buy their games and you are all just a bunch of manchildren to whine about graphics anyway. Then retards on Yea Forums will call them "based" because they have tits and waifus in their games.

Okay

Attached: 8452434B-AA14-42E0-8A1D-E027AB742D3C.png (739x415, 614K)

>nu/v/ is going to fall for AAAshit again
>it will spread over the board like a blight for months
god fucking damn give it a rest already. i felt physically sick watching that gameplay vid it looked so bad

>amerimutts
>censoring violence
>ever
You're thinking of Japan.

>someone disagrees with me, I should sperg out on them because I'm a hardcore gamer!

Now show what eastern euro ass really looks like.

Attached: xenia-tchoumitcheva-attending-the-european-premiere-of-suicide-squad-HC5F1E.jpg (865x1390, 148K)

That's from a mod.

God, I want to sniff her magical farts

Don't get your hopes up, remember Witcher 3 was downgraded.

My wife V has a cute butt.

Attached: v.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

You must be irish, because that ass is flat

you must be a nigger because that ass is perfect

>"This is Kareznikov"

Uh, isn't this shit taking place in california? Why the fuck is there a powerup with a russian name?

>cyberpunk 2077
>only music we heard was rock

Yeah but it is cheaper and can run TW3 on high. So it's pretty good for what it is. The problem is will it run Cyberpunk 2077.

The gameplay looks painfully generic desu

No, these asses are perfect:
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

V is flat, like the majority of eastern euro women not using ass implants

how do people reply to bait this fucking obvious? are you guys underage?

Attached: 1551248751504.jpg (496x635, 41K)

>best graphics
>chromatic aberration
>blur
Nope

The music playing when they invade the apartment in the beginning of the demo isn't rock, it's electro

chromatic aberration and blur fits cyberpunk well, since it shows the distinction between man and machine being blurred

>chromatic aberration
was this a graphics meme I missed or something?

>Why the fuck is there a powerup with a russian name?
This is the same world where the main currency in America is the Eurodollar(AKA Eddies AKA the Euro).

>meme
It's a trash technique to hide all the aliasing because console can't into AA.

Attached: Chromatic_aberration_(comparison).jpg (310x248, 24K)

Never post again.

Attached: harold.jpg (1300x1734, 204K)

yeah but in the cyberpunk future russia would be a shithole and destroyed

In p&p there were two differend reflex boosters: sandevistan and kereznikov. Kereznikov was the cheaper and shittier.

fuck i wasnt thinking clearly......... i hope u dont think im not cool now......

it makes it feel as if your eyes are cyber eyes

>it's actually a retro station playing the music of a fictional rocker named Johny Silverhand that was a character from the PnP Cyberpunk 2020
I actually like the way they made his songs. All they had to go on was a songs name mentioned in the PnP and they found someone to make a whole song of it.

>the russian drug is cheaper and shittier

hahahahahaha this game truly is realistic

I'll just take my glasses off if I want the cyberpunk experience in real life.

>All they had to go on was a songs name mentioned in the PnP and they found someone to make a whole song of it.
I'm pretty sure having the creator onboard helped.

Attached: cP77_sfys.jpg (596x596, 109K)

Attached: 1406686179490.jpg (849x565, 609K)

Not exactly.

Attached: ussr.jpg (699x873, 320K)

As if a cat would know anything about ass.