Did Persona 5 prove gamers prefer mature women with experience rather than underage virgin schoolgirls?

Did Persona 5 prove gamers prefer mature women with experience rather than underage virgin schoolgirls?

Attached: 1551855569786.jpg (2560x1440, 775K)

get this old hag out of here i want futaba cunny

I wanna eat the hairs out of Kawakami's butthole

Not really she just has a good design but honestly I'd rather ravage futaba's tight virgin coochie

when does this come to PC

Is Kawakami a pure virgin?

No, Haru a best

Attached: mu.jpg (960x960, 385K)

Fuck no what the fuck?

I prefer both. I like cute girls and cute women.

Any higher res of this?

Why?

Already is. Finished it two weeks ago on RPCS3 with 60 fps patch at 2560x1440 resolution.

Had two bugs over the course of 120 hours.
Perfectly playable

I prefer underage schoolgirls with experience.

She's an attractive woman.

So just young girls with lots of experience then

I'm only in it for the subservient call girl alter ego.

onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai onions desu senpai

>Persona 5
>mature women
They're still in their mid-twenties.
Just how old area you OP?

coping boomer

>"I fucking hate consoles"
>spends $2000+ to play emulated console games

Attached: 1550704565631.jpg (1000x750, 96K)

Kawakami has disgusting jew frizzy hair so that's an immediate -5 points out of 10.

Futaba is a fucking cunt

*attractive sex hair

no

Attached: 1538611720744.jpg (2048x1599, 580K)

Kind off...

I'll be fucking her cunt

Oficial release? Probably never. But it never stopped me from playing every single persona game on my PC anyway.

Attached: 1551602862863.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>mid-twenties
Way too old
If she doesn't make kids before 19 she fucked her life up

>2000$+
lol
>to play emulated console games
lol

Its the principal user

i wanna get bullied by Tae
please god

I love Kawakami

Attached: kawakami wall.jpg (2048x902, 174K)

is this official?

>Kawakami wall
Yeah, she kinda hit that

where to get the ISO?

Attached: d5f.png (1280x800, 609K)

Post more Kawakami! She a cute!

Who cares? What the fuck do waifus have to do with video games?

Attached: 1546638580161.png (510x546, 215K)

Cursed image

Probably not another 5 years at least.
Switch release soon though.

I'll have you know waifus play an integral role in the nuances of Persona 5

Attached: 37-374186_cartoon-daffy-duck-angry-daffy-duck.jpg (820x652, 85K)

I really think what made Kawakami and the mature ladies of P5 so popular was that you don't normally get mature love interests to begin with in vidya. It was something different.

An idiotic question like this deserves no answer.

They are video games.

Attached: Persona-5-Confidant-Guide-Kawakami.jpg (900x506, 54K)

She's a prostitute, of course she's not a virgin.

it did prove that gamers have crooked image of women. no real woman is this pure

Attached: file.png (595x595, 458K)

and you know... the fact that teacher-student is a super popular fetish

Look at this jabroni getting owned by a filter. Watch this.

s󠀀oy

This argument again?

I don't hate console games I hate buying underpowered plastic toys just to play gatekept games.

My PC costs about 1k and I can use it for gaming, and work (run VMs l, network labs etc.)

To play all the console games I'd have to invest an additional 1k for hardware that is inferior to mine and can't be used for anything else.

So yes I use my expensive hardware to its fullest potential while you pay 400 bucks to play games at 30 fps.

Your point?

>waifus
Yikes

Attached: no hymen no diamond.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Popped cherry don't marry

but she says that nobody would order her because she was too old. So I doubt she really did have sex when she worked... though she 100% lost it at some point in high school, or she took the MCs virginity.

you only like her cuz she's an autistic tard like yourself

Ugly roastie, nothing more attractive than a virgin woman.

wat

Attached: 1455501893340.jpg (201x201, 33K)

60 fps patch?

Attached: 1534037024827.jpg (468x1024, 97K)

shut up purity fag

On a USB from a black market.

literally me

To be fair, all the older women were the most useful confidants in addition to being the most attractive. Except Ohya. Ohya a shit.

Speaking of older confidants, Toranosuke was the most based.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Hell yeah

Attached: 7269-Hope-Solo-pussy-closeup-photo-23-TheFappeningTop.com_.jpg (480x640, 65K)

was this before or after having sex

Hating consoles because they are terrible pieces of hardware and lock games behind a purchase doesn't mean good games can't come out on consoles. Did you read that user's post? He played it and it looked and ran way better than on the shitty consoles that struggle to even maintain 30 fps.

>a thread based of whether they would have sex with a mature women
>conversation about what makes a woman pure or not?
>they're all fictional characters?

What the fuck does any of that have to do with video games?

Attached: 1528232610973.jpg (878x592, 235K)

Roastie or betabux faggot, pathetic.

>What the fuck does any of that have to do with video games?

the fact that they are from video games

>roleplaying as Mega Man

Yeah should be the first thing to come up on Google.

Definitely an improvement.
Causes two bugs tho.

Once at Madarames Palace and once at the CEO.
Just have to disable it to get past those small sequences (takes like 1 minute)

Save often and it's fine.

This is a thread about having sex with mature video game women.

>women with dignity are ugly

>"I fucking hate consoles"
>spends $2000+ to avoid buying a console
Makes perfect sense to me.

I love every kind of woman. The body of a ripe 10 year old as well as the experienced 32 yo Kawakami. It's the best of both worlds, really

Who has the best feet in Persona 5?

Attached: 1551259244008.jpg (2224x1668, 1.17M)

user take a seat

fucking foot fags

Attached: 7d88a703d66deccf1734cdd3c3cb6ae5.png (382x408, 218K)

I agree with this.

>To play all the console games I'd have to invest an additional 1k for hardware
No you wouldn't retard the PS4 is like 200 dollars now just buy the ones that actually have games

Most japanese middle school girls lose their virginity to their "first love" after being invited to his room. So, probably not.

Attached: boldly accept.jpg (640x480, 56K)

In a videogame, maybe. But in real life?
Also my favorite was Takemi and I thought Ohya and the teacher chick were the least attractive.

I went for the Tarot reader.

Imagine having a gf like Kawakami, your teacher and keeping it hidden from all. How fucking exhilarating it would be.

based and redpilled

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I made a thread dedicated to Xeno girls and it was deleted. This one had better be deleted too.

Fucking faggot mods.

I just tried it out, my PC still runs the game around 35 fps. May just be my CPU. My settings make Anime-cutscenes laggy and just crashed in the early prison scene in Kamoshida's.

God damn, I wanna fuck Kawakami against a window while her students are unaware of what is going on on a lower floor.

Is this from the anime? Does the protag legit hook up with the teacher instead of the blonde bimbo or is this still the worst world line?

I hope you reported the thread, snitch ass faggot

>mid to late 20s
>mature
You fucking zoomers needs to shut the fuck up

Let's go get that coochie gamers!

I prefer experienced virgin schoolgirls, thank you very much.

Attached: 1467311924254.png (309x282, 108K)

Best girl

What I liked was that they played it straight. Secret meetings in the office or late at night, real concerns about what would happen if they got caught, she even plans to follow after you when you move back home, so you won't have to hide your relationship anymore.

Despite the fact that it pulled double duty in the fetish department (student/teacher and maids) it never felt like a throwaway or an afterthought.

>I like post-menopausal barren old hags