FUCK THIS GARBAGE ASS MATCHMAKING

FUCK THIS GARBAGE ASS MATCHMAKING
MATCH ME WITH NOOBS LIKE ME NOT WITH WW2 VETERANS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (300x168, 13K)

i can make a 30 bullet spray in cs go and every other casual shooters is incredibly easy for me.
yet i can't seem to kill anybody with automatic weapons in this game despite the almost non existant recoil.
anybody else?

Attached: 1546786950404.jpg (614x642, 60K)

you're just trash user

I played 20 games yesterday and I manage to kill only one person, WITH MY FUCKING FIST

Projectiles are stupid slow in this game, and bullet drop is ridiculous

Wouldnt 95 year old guys be easy to beat in video games?

Just keep dropping hot and improving your aim, user. The games are low risk since you know you'll probably die, and you can jump back into one easily.

Lead target more.

this game is great noob filter. I want to keep this game that way.

>wraith and wingman exist
>noob filter

I had the same problem too at first. I had more luck by aiming slightly ahead of them, as if you were playing a shitty korean MMO with awful netcode. You will start to hit.

Grab the Peacekeeper when you can, it's easy to use.

I agree op, the game needs to stop matching me with shitter scrublords that drop us into an awful place, get no kills, and then d/c as soon as they die

wingman doesn't come with aimbot.

every motherfucker wanted to drop at skull town and artillery.

best br on the market
fucking fix the hitboxes though unbalanced as hell

Skulltown is always in for a good time

Just uninstall and play a better game. Like Duck Dodgers, Plan 8 From Upper Mars. Problem solved.

by awful place I mean in the middle of the fucking river or some corner with nobody, I'd rather hotdrop and get it over with if I have noobs

I think you are retard as your team.

CS is hitscan babymode, Apex has projectiles.

agree. but when teammate just go and die without picking a weapon makes me rage quit.

Projectiles and high ttk aka you need to track and lead

>Peacekeeper
>easy to use
Peacekeeper is extremely unforgiving. If you miss once outside of cover, then you're fucking done unless your opponent is just as bad. Eva-8 is much easier to use, with a more rapid fire rate allowing you to miss and keep pressuring the opponent.
That being said, Peacekeeper is like a pocket rifle. You can deal about 70 damage from the hip from 20 feet away. If you have the precision choke then you can honestly deal about 50 damage from 50 feet away. The slow fire rate and bright blue flame when you charge it up makes this less than ideal but it is a legitimate strategy that works well. It's basically a close/mid range shotgun.

Honestly every time I play this game I wonder what the fuck people are praising because the gunplay is dogshit

Attached: 234887962384923.png (291x268, 181K)

>"Let's drop here!"
>immediately solo drops straight down
>"I'm taking fire!"
>"Patching myself up!"
>"I've been downed!"
>*ding*
>disconnects
>all before you even jump from the Dropship.
You can make the game great but the players are still all shitters.

EVA-8 is garbage for me. I would much rather hop around with the Peacekeeper for 70-110 damage shots than to carry the EVA-8. If I wanted to keep aim I'll just bring a proper rifle instead.

What do you guys like the most? Flatline or R-301? And does anybody actually use the Hemlok?

The worse online netcode and bullet spread than anything else.
I've been in matches where I've had every shot connect on the dime but then the next will be missing worse than a drunk monkey with down syndrome.

the only way that eva is better is if you have really shitty aim and you're really close to your opponent and have no cover to hide behind between shots, and desu you should never be in that position either way.
The damage on it is too low, and so it the range.

r301 is leagues above the flatline
Hemlok in singlefire is okay, you can use it as a midrange dmr

I don't see anything wrong here

I actually don't really experience this often honestly, my aim is fine it's just I often get matched with actual fucking retards who (despite winning or 15 minutes into the match) do sub 100 damage.

Shit sucks when you don't have friends to play with

Attached: apex-legends-network-lag-delay.jpg (1600x900, 457K)

honestly, I usually go with a sniper/peacekeeper combo.
But if I have to have an assault rifle, I actually prefer Hemlock for midrange fights, it's fairly accurate and has decent damage, and at that range you don't really need to spray either way. Flatline becomes really inaccurate even at midrange, while R-301 just seems kind of meh in all ways, low ammo and low damage.