Kingdom Come Deliverance

Why did you forget about me, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1334660784_preview_Henry.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

I didnt, but your dlc sucks. I'll wait for the sequel

Good morning Henry

killed runt
game ended there in my headcanon
best 80 hours of 2018

don't worry I will always hate niggers
MAGA and praise Israel

Still waiting for that mod support.

Is this game fun? I mean I like the historical realism in principle but not enough to actually sit down and play 30 hour janky RPG when I start and finish the Witcher 3

Did they? I was thinking about the Ashes one since growing your own town sounded fun.

Attached: 41617491_1130832487071441_3953588503446552576_n EA gamers see israel burn.jpg (768x768, 240K)

I think thats the most well received one. But in general theyre not great

whys his face so droopy

he white

Horrible /pol/ padering yurojunk made by an actual Jew is rightfully forgotten

Attached: 1551200629315.jpg (600x500, 203K)

Started playing this recently. 20 hours in or so, just killed Runt. Really feeling the side quest monotony, I don't like that you can't play as a girl and the game is still really buggy and janky even in the latest version. The combat isn't very good, it's largely level/gear dependent rather than based on skill.

Those are my only real complaints though, other than that I'm having a blast with it. Not sure if I'll beat it or do the DLC, but I'll definitely complete the main quest.

He's having a bad day

Looks like shit, runs like shit even on a cutting edge system, boring, everything is a chore, shitty battle system. Incels here like it because it's /our/ game. Don't waste your money on this shit game.

/ourguy/

Attached: file.png (580x326, 372K)

>I don't like that you can't play as a girl
what are you some kind of homo??

>I don't like that you can't play as a girl
stopped reading right there

There's nothing wrong with wanting to roleplay as a cutie.

Attached: 1542101372822.gif (306x469, 47K)

> Really feeling the side quest monotony
Stopped reading there. The game has great sidequests and youre a discord tranny

Some of them are very enjoyable, some of them are buggy and annoying, but the problem isn't really their quality, so much as the checklist of stuff waiting for me when I boot up the game.

Stuff like "collect 4 boar hides and 40 boar meat" is hardly great quest design.

i finished this game already and moved on. dlc was okay but overpriced. shame that warhorse got bought by derp silver of all companies, oh well.

Exactly. That's why you play as Henry.

I'm sorry Henry you're just too fucking retarded.
How can you be the son of a blacksmith for years and not even be able to swing a sword through straw?

I liked Henry's game
If there ever is a sequel, I'll grab it
The DLCs so far are allegedly very short for the amount of money they cost so I haven't grabbed them

Attached: last lad.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

combat was full eurojank

>tfw you will never go on a thot patrol with Henry, Hans, Sir Harush, Timmy and Father Godwin

Attached: file.png (928x522, 888K)

NPCs are dumber than Oblivion ones/10

it was ok

exploring the the world was pretty damn good

everything else was average

Henry! Good morning, my friend! My companion! How fares my sweet Henry this day?

>play as a female
>in a game set in real history medieval Bohemia
You'd be doing literally nothing but serving your husband and doing household chores.

cause you're forgettable

Because you're from a mediocre game that people mostly bought just out of petty spite for SJWs, who in turn quickly moved on to complain about something else and the people who got you're game where left with an underwhelming RPG.

>still no mod kit

it was also the most buggy game i have ever played

no, i you are still on my queue to pirate and play but probably a year or two out

Not forgotten since there's a thread every now and then, but it's a singleplayer rpg without modding so there's only so much that can be talked about

Falseflagging tranny

Havent forgotten you at all, because your game was one of the most enjoyable rpgs I've played in a long time.

There's a woman dlc planned, it'll probably be about the miller thieves guild with Theresa as protag.