Have you ever been made fun of for being a gamer?

Have you ever been made fun of for being a gamer?

Attached: 5x8vuxi1irh21.jpg (480x490, 33K)

No, I don't tell people that I'm a "gamer".

Yes but soon Veronica will learn from her folly once the uprising begins.

I downloaded this image from Yea Forums.org earlier. Hilarious!

Attached: 1551854903119.jpg (750x728, 75K)

Yes. I live in a small town in slovakia. Most young people my age go to a disco in an old warehouse. They take deugs there, get drunk, have sew and stab each other with knives. Everybody thinks i am a freak because i dont play "normalfag" games like call of duty or fifa

No. Normies don't really have opinions on "gamers" anyways, they don't sacrifice much thoughts at all to vidya or people who play it.

yes. even now in some way

I did most of that as a young adult, and played vidya with anime tiddies.

Zapoj sa do folklornej skupiny a najdi si poriadne tradicnu dievku.

Sewing is rad as fuck. But knitting is where the hardcore fuckers are at.

my dad once looked at my shelves and asked me if I should really still spend so much on games at my age.

I bet you're a dirty fucking knitter

Does anyone actual use ninja as some sort of icon to look up to? He's the most bland person without any real talents that looks just as surprised as anyone else that he got as big as he did.

My wife picks on me for being nerdy. She'll offer support where she can though

Of course not, majority of people of that age like at least one videogame.

why don't you settle down and get a nice dayjob at the mud factory

He's got red hair though

t. crochet homo

Ono by v podstate stačilo aby sa držal od väčších miest... už len to ti znielkoľkonásobí šancu na normálne dievča

no but thats because when i was in school nobody talked about video games

I read that with an accent. Am I bad person?

Yes. In elementary school a girl made fun of me for playing Pokemon. Then in high school I took her virginity so I won in the end.

THIS IS NOW A BALKAN THREAD
Kako sme cite

Attached: gVrdtlI.jpg (799x440, 75K)

>took her virginity
user that never happened

There is nothing wrong with being 16 and pregnant.
There is everything wrong with being 22 and NOT pregnant.

All the time. Mom tells me I should stop acting like a child, go out and lose my virginity already. Friends don't say anything though, they love playing vidya too although they're mostly normie about it.

>posts baltic image
user you're a big retard.

got my nuts kicked in once
fun times with fun people for sure.

Attached: 1500261389581.jpg (250x209, 6K)

No, pretty much nobody will give you a hard time for most hobbies provided you
A) do not have autism
B) don't show shame yourself
and
C) can laugh at your self.
You weren't bullied cause you played vidya. You were bullied for being a faggot, videogames was just the scapegoat. Like with this guy.

balkan, baltic, it's all slavs, who cares

>lardshart education

l-e-l

Attached: 1506809281389.png (194x90, 2K)

no and i would never call myself a "gamer" im just me

Never. It's not a thing people do in civilized countries.
If you have a bullying problem it's a symptom of far worse societal issues and you need to overthrow your corrupt government

Yup. boot camp and MCT because I looked like a scrawny ass nerd and my sergeants and peers picked an easy topic to make fun of me.

Then comes my final duty station where everyone was playing WoW including my fucking gunny. It was fucking weird.

>bitch please y'all 16 and pregnant
>y'all
>bitch please

Please dont tell me any of you actually fucking talk like this?

bish plz yallre finna heck up

yes during the 90s / early to mid 00s it was the norm

There is a large difference between Balkans and Baltics
>it's all slavs
Baltics are not slavs desu

>Yea Forums uses yikes, cope, incel, bases, redpilled, onions, or whatever twatter uses
>it's not okay to say y'all

kys

Attached: 1515232495748.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

this isn't reddit

Maybe when I was a kid. It’s become too popular and accessible now. I wish it still had the social stigma attached to it that it used to have. Maybe then, normies wouldn’t drive the industry into the ground.

No shit?

>Am I bad person? XD

Attached: 1551260608829.jpg (441x477, 14K)

Why did you add that?

Sure, all the time back when I was a kid. Maybe even now. Don't really know, because I don't care anymore.

you sound like a fag and your shits gay

Normies didn't start playing videogames because the social stigma ceased to exist, they did it because videogames got casualized so they could instantly progress and beat games instead of putting a minimum effort into it. I unironically believe the average IQ of players that started on 85~95 is around 10 points higher than that of those who got attracted to it on 2000+. Not to imply that videogames are were even a remotely high IQ activity even in the golden age.

Yeah but they definitely also have sub-100 EQ's that make their high IQ worthless

When I was in high school and lived in the Midwest, yes. High schoolers pretend they're too busy getting fucked, but college kids don't give a shit. In the Midwest, people think you should play sports and... I don't know, fucking rodeo all day.

>eq
lol

Yes. I didn't give a fuck though. I grew up with little to no friends and the only way to combat the loneliness was to cover it up with gaming.

Attached: skinner.jpg (555x613, 19K)

I seriously hope none of you guys call yourselves a "gamer" in public no matter your age. Just say you like to play videogames, don't make it sound like you are obssesed with it and have nothing else going on in your life.