WHERE ARE THE LOBBIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHERE ARE THE LOBBIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ss-nico001.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3On4KfWirg
youtube.com/watch?v=if_TVWD3c44
youtube.com/watch?v=lALzmRGuVWw
gematsu.com/2019/03/media-create-sales-2-25-19-3-3-19#igLJ5hAfXDcZmGqQ.99
neogaf.com/threads/media-create-sales-week-39-2012-sep-24-sep-30.494115/
strawpoll.com/f8ex4sd6
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4108-CUSA01665_00-SEASONPASS5SET00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't matter already uninstalled the game.

Oh look another early access fighting game

to hell with the lobbies, post more boobies

>queue into ranked
>game tries to pair me with someone with one bar
>neither of us accept
>continuing the queue
>it is the same one bar person over and over again every two seconds
>absolutely no way to filter matchmaking

It is 2019 how can you not have even the most basic options like to restrict the connection types?

64 boobie costumes were considered more important than basic modern features.

Who actually bought this trash?

The sad thing is that the game is actually really good. This is the best DOA game by far both visually and mechanically, but the content and matchmaking is so horrible that it feels like it undoes all the good work elsewhere.

in good games

I've had 0 problems with matchmaking. Lobbies will be good when they come though.

Attached: 1551648476161.png (849x1200, 459K)

>Play the story
>Honoka is Ayane's half sister
>Half of the characters lose the tournament against nobody knows who
>final is Bruce Lee vs some literally who
>Bruce Lee wins twice in a row
>Nyo does stuff
>Mila fangirls over Bass

It was all over the place, did they even spend much on this or did they just go “oh shit dude we have to ship this game tomorrow quick come up with some story”

I'm really glad I didn't buy this game.

the dinosaur stage freeze anyone elses game?

I made fun of every single one of my friends who bought this and called them cucks for buying a game where you can't even play a person you know.

Every time they complain to me about it I just ask them why they bought an inferior version of 5.

do you have an amd card?

If your GPU is AMD you need to set GPU workload to compute in global settings.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: fleming+rules.jpg (1600x1066, 108K)

thanks it is amd

What's the meaning of this in relation to the previous post user?

her gesture is wrong

it's not there, does this mean my card doesn't support it? if so am I just fucked?

Attached: -__000--.png (1239x523, 318K)

Underrated post

yeah your are fucked

do you have a 280

What I did was go to the AMD settings for DoA, set Tessellation to “override” and then disable tessellation.
Dunno what the fuck it does, but it solved my crashes in Lost Paradiste.

Attached: vsHelena-intro.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: vsHelena-victory.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I want Christie to be my loving wife!

Play me.

Attached: 098c2366a327fc31.png (1570x1609, 2.33M)

what a retarded face

I'll try it thanks

Man I really hate Honoka and Marie Rose. They destroyed this game's community and seeing them so heavily shilled by Tecmo Koei is really obnoxious. Their movesets are so uninspired and annoying too and I hate their generic irritating anime shrieks and inbred faces. The way they try to incorporate them into the narrative is laughable too.

Dead in a month. Play tekken

more like a week

How is it that you faggots have access to the internet but can't be bothered to do some basic fucking research?
Retards.

Attached: 1.png (282x533, 694K)

this was posted two hours ago fuck head, I don't live on twitter and this has been a problem since launch

and also why would I even expect this nobody dev team from this incredibility unpopular game to even care nevermind promptly detail a fix for such an issue.

suck my pp

>nobody dev team
So you admit you don't know shit about video games, got it.

advanced pelvis technology

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20190305015218.jpg (3840x2160, 1.4M)

Are you a fucking idiot?

Attached: Shocking.jpg (1024x579, 89K)

This

Fuck, i want them to make out so bad.

this game looks so bad and manages to have shittier netcode than 5. What the fuck happened?

Bullshit. 3 is way smoother than this game. The visuals are dated but I went back and played it and it wasn't nostalgia. Everything is better except hayate cartwheel legit being too good.

Still 10/10.

You were the first out of the funnel and into the womb, that's what happened. How long are you gonna keep up this samefaggotry you mental case?

Attached: 1551728199164.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

shes killed millions...

Every time I see her posted i think it's a Xenoblade chronicles X thread

How do you filter your queue?

Did you just project? This game has ass netcode. 5's was better than this. You can suck my dick with your bullshit. 5 literally had better netcode than this game. It's garbage and I refunded on the same day. None of your dumb pictures will change that. It's so shit that instead of playing it, you're right here shitposting because you probably keep getting 1 bars.

How do you not?

>Set connection to what ever minimum i allow
>Can even set if i want to be matched with my previous opponent again or not
>Can even see who is WiFi and who is Ethernet

I don't even understand how this is a question, you literally have to go through that menu.

Attached: 1551729929345.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

It's always been a bit like that. Helena and Kokoro are sisters too by the way. It's appear to be a recurring theme in DoA 6.

>453454557

I can't believe he actually thought he would get a (You) with that.

How do you do the piledriver?

I'm on PC and the only option I see is to be able to set it to not match with previous opponents

They absolutely said just ship it. Amazing how much higher quality of a game 2 ultimate was compared to this. Why can't they capture that formula again? They've had years to do it and just keep failing. This game is gonna end up being exclusive to whales again I guess. Makes sense evo took samsho over this looking at it.

>haha the game is fucked up and crashes
>have to get an exclusive bypass because they rushed the game out and didn't test it on the two most common card manufacturers for pc
lol. This game is a cash grab if I've ever seen one.

You mean the version of a game that was made years after the initial release is superior to a game that's just been released?
Who would have thought!

Not the devs fault AMD cards have shitty drivers. This has been known for many years, anyone who buys shitty AMD cards only has them self to blame.

I don't play Tina, look at the commands breh

You're damn right. 2 is even better than this though. Vanilla 5 is even better. At least it shipped with lobbies. This game is gonna die so fast. See you in 6 ultimate. Maybe that one will come with a reasonable season pass. They managed to out jew tekken and soul calibur combined with this shit.

I own 2U and this game is better. More characters and better gameplay alone make it better. It also has better netcode than 5, I can't be bothered to quote all of your stupid samefagging posts you make.

It's literally on the same menu, i seriously doubt they would remove that from the PC version,

Don't reply to the sperg

Dead on Arrival like the name says.

DO1 was the best. Girls were all busty and were knocked out for real when they lost. What is this shit in fighters were knocking down somebody means they still move around? WAY TO RUIN MY FAP FAGGOTS!

Attached: wVAAl.jpg (579x720, 44K)

was it intentional for that to be cropped so the areola are just barely visible?

It's not in the PC version. Doesn't matter anyway, I've had good matches in even 2 bar. A lot of PC fighters are like that where the connection indicator doesn't really indicate just how laggy a match will be.

5 has better netcode. I can actually invite someone to play. They phoned this shit in. It's not like this just on pc. The mad men actually downgraded the netcode for consoles so everyone has the same shit experience. This game is literally going to die faster than an anime fighter.
DOA will never make it to evo at this rate. It's gonna be a joke forever. Tekken is shitting on this game and it's been out for years.

>It's not in the PC version

Am i being rused? So there's only one option in the menu where you can select previous opponent or not?

Kill yourself you dumb scamcuck sperg.
>muh evo
And no, 5's netcode is shit so fuck off. The game doesn't feel phoned in at all and all it is missing right now is lobbies. I get ranked matches in seconds so no it isn't going to die faster than anime fighter.

>scamcuck
bitch I own every dead or alive game including this one. 5's netcode shits on this game's by far. Can't invite anyone making it automatically ass. I don't care what you say. This is worse than sleep fighter 5 even.

>Tekken is shitting on this game and it's been out for years.
All I see in /fgg/ is people saying it takes ages for them to find matches in T7, and that it is full of one and done fags too.

Don't fool yourself. If the game was good people wouldn't be posting the same stock photos here over and over with bait threads about x girl. Dead on arrival 6 is a failure. It certainly isn't doing as good as 5 did when it came back. 4 might even have beaten this game and that one wasn't that good.

STOP
REPLYING
TO
THE
SAMEFAG

Attached: dumb frog.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

>he is expecting gameplay discussion on Yea Forums

>/fgg/
/fgg/ doesn't play games so that doesn't matter. all they do is the same thing people do in doa threads on Yea Forums which is post the same pictures or mods over and over.

hgghughj

>can't even take a screenshot of ingame footage.
who actually bought this game? Seems like not anyone in this thread. Hell did any of you even pirate it?

>100$ season pass doesn't have all of the dlc
epic

>no dead or alive general
bros? Are we dead? not alive?

It's been so long since I played. I don't remember the button layout at all.

Attached: 1551609554640.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

If it was 100-150 for all future DLCs, id get it. No way I will support 1000+ for a complete game. Especially a dying genre of gaming

Attached: dead on arrival.jpg (822x590, 126K)

It's just 3 buttons, man.

Attached: 20190301115849_1.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Screw drama post photo mode photo

Attached: DOA6_2019-03-02_18-25-29.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

I pirated 5 since the online was garbage like this one's. How can they expect me to pay if the online doesn't even have the basics?
This makes more drama you nerd. This is why the game gets laughed at. Might as well be playing honey select.

I am not good at these games, I just find them fun.

Attached: 1551627020129.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

Damn, didn't like her in the beginning, but I start to appreciate her.

I thought both screenshots and gameplay is what made people played doa? Oh well,can't have everything i guess

It really be like that
I accidentally hit add all on my steam cart once. wew was it a bitch to clear it all out.

There aren't any good videos for this game right now because nobody is buying it and the online is shitty so people who are good can't even get past boostfags anyways. The pc version of 5 was so dead that you could KIND of get paired up with people you wanted just by smurfing or locking to specific ranks. It's kinda not the same with 6 so I just gave up with my buddy and we literally refunded and got sc6. If this had even 1 on 1 rooms it would be a huge improvement.

>people keep memeing the game is simple
>buy the guy
>2 blocks + 4 holds including one which require a forward input, 2 grapples, 3 cancels

Fuck all of you. Game is uninstalled, refunded and I'm back to playing the best fighting game on the planet, KoF98.

Attached: ss.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Why does this seriously not have lobbies? Why is mai dlc again? If they aren't bringing back vf characters I'm gonna pass. They didn't even put best boy ein in this one.
98 is a good game.

lobbies is l coming in a patch,just not in day 1...

Here a DOX3 video to calm you down bro
youtube.com/watch?v=E3On4KfWirg

Without lobbies. Its not even tournament ready. Dumb. The fact they made 2 characters day 1 dlc is even dumber. Why not just add it to the game?

Imagine expecting a game touting itself as a 60$ quality game to work on launch.

Fuck doax3. That gimmick got stale after 2.

Sucks being a dead or alive fan right now. This game is not in a good state though. Not having working basic online in a fighting game at launch is suicide though. That initial wave of players really matters. This game is going to slow burn. I hate it because I love doa. I'm not gonna sit back and ass kiss though. When something is wrong I'll be sure to talk about it endlessly. This should have been a DAY one patch, not an end of the month patch. Are they hiring code monkeys in there?

>Ein
>literally Hitomi with a dude skin
For why.

>working basic online
It does have working basic online. That's the problem. It's just basic online. No extra modes or features.

Im just enjoying the new Sumipe character. I loved her as Warspite in Azur Lane.

Attached: 1551765056137m.jpg (1024x576, 25K)

It's stitched together half done online like 5 pc.
Ein and hitomi are not exactly the same.

t. hitomi main. p.s. hitomi is the skin.

Honestly didn't expect to like NiCO, but she's a little bitch. And she plays pretty distinct to everyone else. Pleasantly surprised. Diego feels like Mila with longer reach instead of the ground and pound, but.

>that quality
come on dude.

Is this a photo for dialup?

Need better quality for honkers honks

Ein was introduced in doa 2, hitomi was introduced in doa 3, so other was around, hitomi is just an ein reskin.

Why the fuck did they bring that bitch honoka back? Nobody actually played as her because she was shit. She should have been a posable npc like they had in dimensions.
>expecting zoomer whales to actually know about the game

>AMD cards have shitty drivers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What delusion from a nvidiadrone.

Is Soulcaliber VI good and still alive? I didn't even know it came out until I started reading articles on DOA 6 and recent fighters.

2Ko!

Attached: axel-massa-nico-doa6.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

>2019
>buying a game published by Koei Tecmo

Seriously guys?

It's more alive than this. Less shitty matchmaking too.
All we have left is animefags and waifu posters denying the truth. Not gonna be long before "I love x character!" Threads pop up each day for this dying game. That shit is as pathetic as SK threads on here. This game will die and I can do nothing to save it since KT doesn't want to save it themselves.

>Is Soulcaliber VI good and still alive?
According to steamcharts, it has about 400h online compared to 800 of DOA6.

I'm here for Marie

Yeah you cant set connection quality limit on PC at the moment.

That explains alot. Refunding

Same but with Nico. I dont really like competitive games.

Attached: IMG_20190306_193353.jpg (2837x3137, 1009K)

Why would I when Nico is the superior choice?

Very least more played than doa6

What's a good site to buy those titty mousepads?

Try AmiAmi. Thats where I buy my stuff

This looks really nice. I've seen a few for DoA but they have a dumb logo on them that ruins it for me.

>Is Soulcaliber VI good and still alive?
No and no.

why are the tits so big

Attached: 838380_20190304141541_1.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Pc version is eh but has peeps all day playing. Console is waaay better for it though.

Much like doa5 was

Because Nico herself is pretty big compared to Marie

Attached: 1551816635172.png (1080x1300, 2M)

Nico is really growing on me. Her autistic finger thing reminds of of scarlet witch

Nico is a shit character. She can't save this shit game. Kula is better.

NiCO is fun and autistic sperglords who don't even own this game need to fuck off.

It's a science thing.

Attached: Flemings-Left-Hand-Rule.png (750x365, 14K)

She sucks. Once this shit online gets patched you'll see she is honk tier

t. mad because bad
Also Honoka is so damn easy to use. Her P string really fucks up people for some reason.

>left hand rule
>posts right hand

3 weeks

I dont get it?

she's not easy at all, unless you're just spamming the same moves every time against shitters online.

where do people learn about these autistic things?
did they go to school or something wtf

They probably paid attention in high school.

Dude what's so hard about her? Her moves simply take the best out of Gen Fu, Brad Wong and Jan Lee's movesets. It's so easy to pull off. What kind of people are you fighting that you get shitted on as her? I pretty much body everyone I play against because she hits hard, is unpredictable and can dish out attacks so damn fast.

You're fighting literal brainlets. Guess matchmaking works afterall

t. dragon kick spammer

Who wins the Eliotbowl?

how do i do 75 damage in a single move?

very carefully

Just hold, do it at the very last moment.

Can someone tell me how your supposed to deal with the faster characters in this game as Lisa/Brad Wong? I swear every time I try to start offense after I block a poke I know is negative, I still get stuffed with a jab or quick mid. Shit is infuriating.

Lab them on training mode with character you have trouble with. This time they even added advantage table right on the screen so you can check which move is plus or negative

So many of the DOA Quests are incredibly frustrating and were clearly not even playtested. My best example is the Nyotengu one on the boat.

>beat everyone without transitioning the stage

This is complete bullshit. Many attacks will force a transition even in the middle of the stage. Getting hit by a stray super or moves that shoot you backward will send you straight into the kraken arm. What a stupid requirement for completing a mission.

As if I don't just play SC for Talim.

lol its ez, beat up opponents on the safe side the map. if you're facing a barrel ya dun goofed, or if you stomp in the middle, but even if just strafe until you have a safe spot again. took me a few tries admittedly

Amy when?

>mission to hold mid kicks
>opponents just keep punching or grabbing

Disappointed there was no interaction between Eliot and Christie in DOA6.

Nico and Christie are the designated buttbuddies of 6 for some reason.

Sidestep to bait it out.

Is there any chance for the DLC to add more hairstyles, for Nico in particular? I really wanted long hair for her, but apparently there's none.

■ Featured Content
- DOA6 Happy Wedding Costumes Vol.1 (13 Costumes)
- DOA6 Happy Wedding Costumes Vol.2 (13 Costumes)
- DOA6 Costume Pack Vol.1 (13 Costumes)
- DOA6 Costume Pack Vol.2 (13 Costumes)
- DOA6 Additional Character Mai Shiranui
- DOA6 Mai Shiranui Debut Costumes (5 Costumes)
- DOA6 Additional New Character
- DOA6 Additional New Character Debut Costumes (5 Costumes)

Just hope that the 26 costume sets there includes hair styles because otherwise I doubt it

mods

May be wait for mod or something?

Attached: 174909k2si3ebbzv2svs2s.png (830x856, 816K)

>- DOA6 Additional New Character
Take your bets everyone. I have Momiji

they already said it's gonna be a KOF guest

>inb4 Athena

No, it's confirmed it's another snk character

why must she be so tall -_-

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20190305135726.jpg (3840x2160, 807K)

No, her playstyle doesn't fit well in DOA.

>Rock n Roll Baby! Yeehaw!

10/10

Attached: 878943.jpg (1340x754, 139K)

Shut up swede thot, finn girl best girl.

you'll need to buy season pass 2

>thread devolving into NiCO vs Marie

The line has been drawn.

I like it. It differentiates her from the rest of the girls. Too bad it kinda works against her since most of her kicks tend to miss the shorter girls due to hitbox fuckery

Is Mila (the tomboy redhead) in this game?

I like them for different reasons, but I cant deny that Nico has a more squeezable body

Attached: 1551563546439.jpg (3840x2160, 1.23M)

I want to nibble on her butt for some reason.

Its been like 7 years and people still mad about Marie and Honoka being popular, like even Tekkenfags got over Lucky Chloe rather quickly, mostly cause of Harada but still

Yes, it's quite the mystery

Attached: 838380_20190306101718_1.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

imagine the smell

Attached: 838380_20190306095205_1.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

They could actually make it funnier by having them literally tear each other apart in DOA7

Or maybe that's just how many people are playing this game online.

Attached: 838380_20190306093121_1.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

NiCO, NiCO, NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

why is her butt so perfect

Attached: 838380_20190306093307_1.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Attached: 838380_20190306094318_1.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

>24k fw in Japan
Ouch. That's below LR. I really think they fucked up by not finding a way to get this on Switch. Outside of Smash there aren't any big name fighters on the system, and they'd have a whole month until MK hits. Oh well. Hopefully DLC sales and the f2p version will keep the series afloat.

Attached: 838380_20190306094420_1.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

I need pics of Tina

Attached: 838380_20190306095519_1.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Its not even a contest. NiCO shits all over Marie

Attached: --0.jpg (1245x773, 638K)

Attached: 838380_20190306095912_1.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Attached: 838380_20190306100119_1.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

I dont really care about them but the constant complaining is annoying

Attached: 1538671064012.jpg (571x540, 87K)

Attached: 838380_20190306100530_1.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Attached: 838380_20190306100842_1.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Does she have autism?

Attached: 838380_20190306101031_1.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Honker is so disgusting jesus christ

Attached: 838380_20190306101234_1.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>Implying Generic blue-haired shit is better.
No one person is has killed more, and better.

>[PS4] Dead or Alive 6 (Square Enix, 03/01/19) – 26,442 (New)
Yikes, it actually managed to sell worse than SC6's 34k opening week.
I can see Core Fighters F2P being released way sooner. This is without a doubt a write off for KT.

>Honoka
>NiCO
What next? Kotori!?

That's all for now.

Attached: 838380_20190306101617_1.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

I think Kasumi is the cutest :)

Attached: 1551880290457.png (1629x859, 2.38M)

We can only hope.

Attached: 838380_20190306131753_1.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

I'm ready
youtube.com/watch?v=if_TVWD3c44

Attached: 1533135726364.jpg (1100x1100, 678K)

Are you gay?

Doa has 1300 players right now.
SC6 sits at 400

I fucking hate the model animations in DoA

>tfw Honoka gets mugen tenshin for DOA7

Will you quit this franchise if this happens?

I think the only positive is that 6 is clearly lower-budget than 5 was. But maybe next time they'll make the game they want to make instead of pandering.

I will play it when this one is in.

Attached: DOAXVV-Crop-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (928x525, 62K)

DOA4 endings were kino. Tecmo has yet to live up to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=lALzmRGuVWw

If they have her become more serious and develop an actual personality I wouldn't mind.

PUFFY CUNNY

They already started with the F2P/whale DLC model early so I don't think they were expecting huge sales, the dev budget/time is far shorter than 5 had too.
>But maybe next time they'll make the game they want to make
Have you played the game? It plays great and is clearly a well represented vision of what Shimbori had for its gameplay.

>Low amount of base costumes
>Grindy unlock system
>Season pass is overpriced compare to DOA5
>Lacks of fighters compare to DOA5, rest are likely locked behind paywall
This game should go F2P at the start.

Damn, what happened to all the Marie and Honoka fans?

I wish they would have used the new girls in more than VV.

Attached: 1547719690192.jpg (1000x1414, 265K)

Projection: The Post

That would've been nice.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190226_225941.jpg (3840x2160, 499K)

Preordering Scarlet or busy playing Venus Vacation.

Fighting games don't really sell that well in Japan. The most popular game currently, Tekken 7, only sold 58k copies.

>[PS4] Tekken 7 (Bandai Namco, 06/01/17) – 58,736 (New)
If I were KT they should just focus on Venus Vacation.

They play in arcades, baka gaijin

More like what happened to the fans in general, then again people probably caught word of how incomplete it is and 100 dollaroos DLC also why play it when VV exists

she's going to have one. Chances are, Honoka will be like Lars was for Tekken. Kasumi's story is already done, the story is now focused on Honoka and Ayane; As well as Kokoro and Helena.

I fear for Kasumi's life as she's pretty much done as a character.

Then why bother with console versions at all then?

for Japs outside of Japan.

Gotta both entice preorders and entice people pre ordering the deluxe edition. Notice how you can't buy Phase 4 individually. And you can't upgrade to the deluxe edition.

It isn't trash. It's really good and an interesting take on 3D fighting systems.

Attached: Capture.jpg (964x480, 48K)

Oh nooooooo

T7 sold 3million worldwide, are you really asking why they ported it to console?

I own the game on PS4. I love it and it plays great, but the PR was a disaster because they tried to pander to what they believed the West wanted. I honestly would have no issue with them toning down the sexuality (or going absolutely crazy with it) IF it's their creative vision for the game. But the initial toned-down fanservice and subsequent backtracking were clear pandering to journos and angry fans, respectively. It showed a clear lack of artistic integrity, or at least confidence, in what they were doing IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love the game. But I believe the flip-flopping was a big part in why people passed the game over.

post rank

D+, 65% win rate

>If I were KT I'd abandon a game that took 10 months to make even though it's going to adopt the same model it's extremely profitable predecessor had in the future

>game is already basically done
>just made a console version for even more money from people around the world
>potential DLC sales
>why bother
Oh shit it's one of them dumbass anons.

Attached: 1551834568361.png (170x296, 107K)

damn, sucks being an E brainlet

You're foolin yourself if you think it's going to be any different than LR. A+ were just as "good" as Es in that game.

Anybody worth a shit fought in lobbies.

No less costumes than vanilla 5 (or 2 or 3 or 4) had. Season pass is similarly priced to 5's. I completely agree about the unlock system though

>the PR was a disaster because they tried to pander to what they believed the West wanted.
It wasn't even that. They wanted their game to be featured on televised e-sports (which is something growing in popularity globally). There are standards for doing that though and DoA, as it was, did not meet that standard due to its exploitative sexual content.

>choosing
Why not both?

>You're foolin yourself if you think it's going to be any different than LR. A+ were just as "good" as Es in that game
that was NOT my experience at all. A+, S+, U+ rank players were all untouchable.

Sorry your shitty tiddy fighter ended up being another piece of shit game my dude

Attached: 1495060864225.png (552x543, 358K)

>DoA, as it was, did not meet that standard due to its exploitative sexual content.
Yeah sure. Meanwhile SFV and SCVI have just as much sexual content. Try again.

Anyone else think the neutral special button is stupidly strong? No meter cost, beats strikes, need meter to hold, full stun. What do you even do.

My favorite arch type in anime

Anyone else have controller issues on PC? Game won't work for me with one attached.

NiCO a cute. Better than Marie but not Hitomi

Did we even play the same game? Admittedly I stopped playing online about a year before DoA6 came out but after shitting on people who had no clue how to alternate strikes since near release I stopped playing ranked altogether and just hung out in lobbies.

Nobody who played rank even knew how to juggle outside of midstrings and holding with an opener after the very first hit became muscle memory unless they were playing Bass or Bayman. Baymans at A+ did nothing but roll around on the ground like morons and get launched.

SCVI is not televised on e-sports and SFV has several outfits that are banned from use on TV.

Attached: sfv.jpg (854x810, 104K)

C rank. Around 80% win rate. But it's getting harder now, because they hardly get tricked.

What do you mean?
It seems to always run in borderless so you might have to click on the game window to make it read controller inputs.

Literally blue Marie, pedofags fucking killed this series

I stopped playing quite a bit before that but on PC, the playerbased distilled down to about ~80 dedicated players on a daily basis and I promise you that if I couldn't beat them, there's no way you can.

Do the people who bash on Honoka just do it to fit in? Because regardless of how cute and THICC as fuck as she is her strings are actually sick, especially in this game. She might just be the best mimic character ever.

Attached: 1551728006465.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

I don't know what to say. I've never run into any killers online who I couldn't beat. I unironically found max difficulty Akira harder to fight than almost anybody i ever met in ranked online. Lobbies were different, and I actually got to see people learn how to fight me as opposed to trying universal one-size tactics and getting stuffed.

Most permavirgin post of the day.

I can't believe i come back to the thread hours later and you stupid faggots are still replying to the smaefagging shitposting Namco shill.

Attached: 76868979.jpg (1244x700, 104K)

>Lobbies
So you were on console. It's a different crowd on PC.

There's no reason they couldn't turn off jiggle and limit costumes in DOA6. Again, the game is no more sexually exploitative than SFV.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about dude, I've played over 50 matches and encountered literally zero lag. Try using an ethernet cable?

>Mediacreates 3-6-2019

[PS4] Dead or Alive 6 (Koei Tecmo, 03/01/19) – 26,442 (New)
[NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 25,617 (2,909,033)
[NSW] New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo, 01/11/19) – 24,436 (479,443)
[PS4] Anthem (Limited Edition Included) (Electronic Arts, 02/22/19) – 20,368 (98,306)
[PS4] Left Alive (Square Enix, 02/28/19) – 17,622 (New)
[NSW] Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Let’s Go, Eevee! (Bundle Editions Included) (Nintendo, 11/16/18) – 12,864 (1,514,711)
[NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 12,369 (2,154,698)
[PS4] Kingdom Hearts III (Limited Edition Included) (Square Enix, 01/25/19) – 10,983 (781,051)
[NSW] Zoids Wild: King of Blast (Takara Tomy, 02/28/19) – 10,030 (New)
[NSW] Super Mario Party (Bundle Version Included) (Nintendo, 10/05/18) – 9,900 (1,037,559)

gematsu.com/2019/03/media-create-sales-2-25-19-3-3-19#igLJ5hAfXDcZmGqQ.99

Attached: MCS_03-06-19a.jpg (600x337, 123K)

>the game is no more sexually exploitative than SFV.
That is just a ridiculous statement. Every female character has big flopping tits and dominatrix leathers. They put in a "new" character that doesn't even have her own moveset. They just copypasted moves from the other characters onto her so they could lazily add a retard with a fat ass and big tits. This is in addition to the cover characters who are all scantily clad females. DoA's whole schtick was the sex appeal. You cannot say the same of SFV in any shape or form.

matchmaking fucking sucks because you can't keep playing against the same dude, only tekken does this for some reason

No, it's running in full screen. I plug in the controller before starting Steam like normal then launch the game. No response from any input.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>02./00. [PS3] Dead or Alive 5 # (Koei Tecmo) {2012.09.27} (¥8.190) - 66.586 / NEW
neogaf.com/threads/media-create-sales-week-39-2012-sep-24-sep-30.494115/

>3 months to never for Gen Fu

Attached: 1386392963404.jpg (394x379, 50K)

>ranked matchmaking sucks because you can't farm ranks from the same retard over and over

>implying that I'm winning

I want good long sets so that I know if I'm improving or not which isn't happening until lobbies come

>Every female character has big flopping tits
Jiggle can be turned off.
>and dominatrix leathers
Not in DOA6, which is what we are discussing.
>They put in a "new" character that doesn't even have her own moveset.
What does have to do with sexy characters again?
>This is in addition to the cover characters who are all scantily clad females.
Not in DOA6.
It's funny because SFV also has females with giant tits, and also far more revealing outfits. Fuck right off.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
GET DABBED ON DOAKEKS

Game was rushed from the very beginning. August 2017 they said they were shelving DOA for the foreseeable future. Then just a few months later they say they're working on DOA6 and will have a playable build at EVO that year. Build is ridiculously incomplete, with gimped movesets, overpowered Diego, and basic DOA features like boob bouncing not even implemented yet. TN reveals that KT has said all games must use DW9 engine from now on, requiring everything to be rebuilt from the ground up. Release game is barebones with massive day one dlc planned for all the stuff they didn't have the time to put in due to Koei-Tecmo's EVO delusions and general greed. This was not surprising and part of the reason I wasn't touching this until the inevitable Last Round version with all this bs already fixed comes out.

>18
>pedo
Ok granny fucker

Attached: 94CF71F3-4734-48E5-9D9A-7876AFF53E26.jpg (640x789, 103K)

Wait for lobbies, otherwise you can get 3 fights with the same person if the result is 1-1 after the first 2 matches to see who wins the best out of 3.

This faggot just straight up replied to himself 3 times in a row.

Why is this not a bannable offense?

Oh, the headquarter imposed DW9 engine to Team ninja? Sad.

Nothing worst than someone deciding technical decision for you.

You just believe anything anyone tells you uh?

Why would someone lie for no gain?

Yea Forums is a lost cause.

Attached: D0kCZ0fV4AEIBbj.jpg (1329x1875, 394K)

Oh no... don't tell me it's that bloody roar furry again...

Attached: 1472929423356.jpg (240x180, 6K)

Nigger, how fucking new are you to these threads? There's a sperg on a literal full anti PR campaign making shit up for months and another faggot parroting him. Don't even know if that's him but that's beyond the point.

Did you seriously just ask me why anyone would lie on Yea Forums?

If they just went by popularity the next one should be Athena, or maybe even Nakoruru (since she is in KoF XIV). Athena might get skipped due to her playstyle though, and Nakoruru being promoted as a KoF character feels unlikely. Afterwards it'd be Leona, I guess.

I'd kind of love to see female Terry in a game with actual good graphics, but it'll never happen.

>this game looks so bad

it only looks bad on consoles. it looks fantastic on PC. the amount of gimped lighting and shadow and hires textures makes all the difference

Hitomi flirts with him again the exact same way she did in DOA5 which was really cute

Do you need a good cpu for that? I have a old 2500K (overclocked) and a good gpu RX580.

Where's the lie, wise user? Enlighten me, if you would. Do you deny the timeline between the 'big announcement' which was just the ending of DOA5 dlc and no plans for any more DOA on the horizon? Or the state of the build at EVO the following year? Or the fact that DOA6 is using the DW9 engine which necessitated redesigning everything when they had a perfectly good Soft Engine the team had been perfecting for years right ready to go? If I'm wrong, please tell me where and I'll amend my statement.

dunno about a 2500k but i'm running a 2600k @ 4.5 with a GTX 970 and it runs just fine at 1440p with all the in game settings maxed.

>RX580

Welp, Lost Paradise is a no go.

The only way to salvage DOA6 at this point is by making it into a psuedo Xtreme game and add non-fighting modes where you can just have the characters chill out. Japs love that shit.

I have a RX 580 and it hasn't crashed once for me on there.

Driver version?

Can we all agree that DOA is anime kusoge tier now?

That was 5, 6 actually has a interesting neutral.

It's a solid fighting game.

The fact that all of it is conjecture

6 has great mechanics, 5 was stupid in implementing the break system. While 6 refined and improved it.

I can agree that you should have been euthanized sperg

Wait for it. The faggots are all now jumping to DMCV for their next TORtanic fix. Theyll leave DOA6 soon enough

Nah, this is all the work of 2 turbo spergs, one is an underage twitch forsen and Aris sub namcunt and the other is a DOAX3 secondary. This has been going on for months, both don't even play video games so i doubt they care about DMC5

Beach gravures will no doubt be added later on like they were for 5.

I watched the interview where they said there was no more DOA in the works. I watched the streams and read how people were saying the movesets in the initial build were incomplete and Shimbori even said the boob bouncing wasn't ready yet. DOA6 is running on a different engine which required time to rework a lot of the content. How is any of it conjecture?

>no DOA in the works
>DOA6 story literally ends in cliffhanger

You're lying through your teeth and it's really pathetic.

I'm pretty sure its just DLC bait user. Do you really think were only gonna get 1 season pass?

It's impossible to outjew Harada lmfao

There's a right hand rule as well, you know?

>DOA main story
>DLC-bait
Now we know you're definitely lying. 5/U/LR had the same story mode throughout its run.

Tekken 7 has 2 season passes for $25 and $30 respectively while DOA5 has 7 for $100 each.
How is Harada the worst one when it comes to Jewish tricks?

Talking about the interview from 2017. They hyped a big announcement that everyone assumed was going to be DOA6. It ended up being them saying thw dlc for 5 was ending. When asked about a possible DOA6, they said they were moving away from the series for a while and nothing was in the works. Pay attention and how new to DOA are you?

strawpoll.com/f8ex4sd6
For a science project

No, I'm saying it's just going to add a new character with their own 2 stage story. The ending heavily hinted on Helena's mother being revived. The DLC will simply add 2 new story stages for her.

If you don't think the season pass is worth it, just don't buy it. That's what I did, still loving the game.

>tfw Marie is a clone of Helena's mom

This. Unlike DOA5 that had a linear story. DOA6 is using the same DW9 branching story nodes which is convenient for adding more scenarios to the story

This. It's mostly cosmetics and the 2 characters can be bought separately so I don't get why everyone is losing their shit like it's mandatory to buy the season pass.

Thanks for your work DOA Historianon,

You don't know what that word means

I did, have been having lots of fun with it, currently C- rank right now with Marie Rose, unlocking costumes is a pain because you get parts for random characters but the online has been great for me, fought a B+ person yesterday managed to win one match but ultimately lost, it was pretty exciting. you user should give the game a go. lobbies arent ready yet but ranked is and its the best way to get parts to unlock costumes.

I start ranked just after finishing tutorial, and combo challenge. I am a veteran so I managed to each C rank.

Now, I think it's time to learn optimal combo. Mind game is not enough.

fuck yeah KOF 98 is my favorite fighting game, that said you are retarded if you find DOA hard, its simple to get into and deep enough to be satisfying.

All the ways,

Attached: 88461BA0-36C8-4FC7-91C9-52FAA2BF654C.jpg (665x675, 65K)

you mean shinon, Devs most like Gun Gale, I would like NiCO to have a Shinon costume

Attached: b772ea871b239a7310197a5393a468dd.jpg (290x409, 23K)

Not answering to you but I just wanted to point out that

62 costumes
2 additional characters

so if the season pass´s cost is 92.99 dollars, without taking into account the DLC characters each costumes would cost 1.49.

this is what lots of people dont understand when it comes to the "overpriced season pass" its better to buy individually and only for your girl and the additional characters, yet people still claim its over priced when they dont even know what they are getting with the season pass.

yeah, Im starting to reach that point where mind game is important but also maximizing damage for when the mind game is in full swing.

Season pass 5 for LR had 96 costumes and came with Nyotengu.

Isn't it time for DoA to go the way of Virtua Fighter and just die? Hell I don't even know a single pro at this series while I can name several people from the VF scene, despite having never touched those games

>the world revolves around me

This site is for 18+ 12 year old

Nico has the second best walk forward animation in the series after Rachel. I love it when they make banal stuff unique

Attached: 1551664978032.jpg (720x1280, 291K)

>This site is for 18+ 12 year old
So you have to be 30?

>t. faggot who got memed into buying the agme beacuse of muh waifus

game too hard for you zoomer?

You know what you are getting into with DOA, remember faggot ass Harada saying people will never be charged for legacy characters, look how that went lmfao.

You mean Mai, right?
Well you have one more characters. We don't know how much they pay snk for collaboration.

But it came with Halloween costumes, which are based on fan made drawings. And were often the best.

>that pose when she walks
Is she I daresay, doing a JoJo reference

>read post
>want to make stupid joke
>It doesn't work with the post you read
>do it anyway

Yeah, that really sucks. Coming from Tag2, I was really disappointed by the lack of content and Harada backpedaling on his stance regarding DLC.

No I mean Nyotengu
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4108-CUSA01665_00-SEASONPASS5SET00

Most of LRs Seasonpasses were far better deals.

I'm awful at fighting games, but I had fun with Dead or Alive 3 many years ago. Would I have fun with DoA6 by just playing single player and unlocking stuff?

Why did they suddenly threw away soft engine for DOA6?

Didn't played Tekken 7. Did it sell well?

The season pass 5 included a exclusive costume for NyoTengu, but NyoTengu was available in the DOALR base game.

Soft engine out of date, the current one they're using is a better engine. Literally the only people crying about soft engine don't own DOA6.

>Didn't played Tekken 7. Did it sell well?
At 3.6 now

Attached: tekken_7_3_million.jpg (1920x1394, 590K)

at least it isn't another unreal engine 4

Is it good for a Tekken?
I know Tekken is way well known than DOA.

Who is the big robot that Jack is fighting?

Better than T6 or TT2. Think it is about the 4th best selling in the franchise, could beat T2 in life time sales

Gigass, he's permanent shit tier

Attached: 1496241008700.jpg (1103x962, 177K)

How would it feel to have NiCO’s tiny, curvy body pressed against you?

Thats not a robot, its Gigas.

Break blow and fatal rush are trash mechanics

Well he looks like one.

How so? its basically tekken’s crumple stun that you can break free from if you use meter.

Not him but I disagree. Critical stun is Tekken's Crumple system. Critical burst what the equivalent of Rage drive which could still be held. Power Blows were Rage Arts.
Break Blows are a more offensive Critica Burst. Fatal Rushes are more offensive Rage Arts which are also doubles as Critical Bursts.

Just to clarify, I’m refering to specific stuns that are combo starters (Kasumi’s b4 on CH for example). Not Tekken’s stun system as a whole. Cant argue your viewpoint though.

I got memed into buying the game because I thought I won't get beaten to a pulp by anyone.
btw playing DOA since 2 on the DC.

One day, I'll be rich enough to buy her game

You forgot to mention that they made Honoka the most powerful being in the world and that the story basically revolves around her now.

Spent a while trying to find a reaction image with a suitable level of disgust but I couldn't find one.

Attached: 1492096328273.gif (540x540, 577K)

and here I thought she was just doing gang signs to look cool

Looks like she's doing it right to me, what's the problem?

If DOA7 happens, and Honoka is now Mugen Tenshin, I'm going to commit sudoku.

Too bad Tekken 7 doesn't look as nice as its art, as nice as SCVI or as nice as DoA6. I was on the fence about what fighting game to buy.

that would be hilarious,

I can't imagine a ditz like Honkers joining a group of serious Ninja.

>that would be hilarious
No, it wouldn't.

Why do whores whore themselves out to voice whores in hollywood? No whore ever did this in the 50's.

She will reveal that the ditz thing is all an act