Amazing game but holy fuck the bosses at the end of this suck dick

Amazing game but holy fuck the bosses at the end of this suck dick.

Attached: 2217079-914819_front.jpg (670x960, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2019/02/25/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-sequel-might-be-sneaking-up-on-us-at-gdc/
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Nagloper
moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

why has no one made a 3rd game yet? like wtf?

I know I really love the whole setting and atmosphere. Are there any other good games or books from this series that are worth looking into?

It's likely to be coming, but it's being made by Paradox and (possibly) Harebrained Schemes, who are Swedecucks and a bunch of LGBTIQ+++ shitcunts, respectively. Tender has been active for a while and there's news coming on the 21st of this month.

Thank Caine for Celerity aka "Fuck you, I win" discipline.

rockpapershotgun.com/2019/02/25/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-sequel-might-be-sneaking-up-on-us-at-gdc/

like most crpgs the game falls off hard after the midpoint

Deus Ex doesn't

Better than the trash that's Fallout New Vegas

Attached: homer2.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

It's based off of a tabletop RPG so there's that and there was a game made before this called Redemption which I have never played but heard good things about. I think there is a comic series as well as a novel series but both are pretty hard to find.

He's right tho

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x299, 125K)

Attached: homer.gif (500x225, 1.98M)

Be honest with me, anons.
In your first playthrough, did you open it?
I did.

Attached: 1549917036095.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

I did too. But then I quick-loaded to right before so I could watch LaCroix open it

What about Redemption? invés seen anyone talking about it, is almost like it never existed.

Nope, the game gives you numerous warnings against it, and so did many Yea Forumsros in here.
But what was inside still caught me by surprise, not expecting that. 10/10 ending.

Worst ending ever.

Great game but man that last third of the game and the ending itself was actually hell.

Camarilla for unlife

Opened it and was planning on opening it from the start cus I played a power hungry asshole in that playthrough

Attached: 1548835442264.jpg (646x373, 17K)

I don't remember. I was Temere though, so I figure I went with the Regent.

Best ending desu

In a world of darkness, where things such as the spirits of the dead existing in a never-ending psychodrama until they reach salvation, werecreatures foretelling the end of days, mages capable of bending the fabric of reality itself and literal-honest-to-God demons- there exists a society of bloodsucking undead creatures, cursed by the very biblical MOTHERFUCKING CAINE-

Who are concerned with the trivial mortal issues of minorities and womens' positions in a sect of vampires, which bases its roots to a group of mages, who stole their vampirism from an ancient fiend before the biblical flood.

I am not making this shit up.

Best ending, best clan. I'd say it only makes sense for Tremere though. Any normal clan would pick Anarchs and fringe retards would either open it or go independent.

I don't remember any of this in VtMB. Plus, aren't men and women pretty much equal in ability after the embrace?

I savescummed and opened it. However I went for the yellow fever ending in my first playthrough and that's not exactly the best ending either.

Just replayed it last month and went for the Strauss ending this time.

Attached: 1542484792746.png (1139x1079, 470K)

This is from the latest lore of WoD: Vampire
I don't think I want a game based on it.

i went with chinese ending
am i the only one?

Why is there a dancing huge werewolf here if you go with the Anarchs path at the end?

Attached: vtmb dancing wolf.jpg (1600x900, 216K)

Honestly, I don't want a game based on oWoD either if it's made today.

Apparently the nigger that made the unofficial patch added it.

a tuna walks into a sushi restaurant, says to the chef, "hey, you killed my father." Chef says to the tuna, "that's my business fish." Tuna thinks about it and says,"then i challenge you to a game of chess and if i win, you stop being a chef forever." "And if i win" asks the chef. "You can feed me to your customers" tuna replies. So the chef and tuna play chess. Tuna loves to play chess, so in a few moves the chef was checkmated. "Well, looks like i win" says the tuna. The Chef nods and plunges his knife into the tuna's belly. "But i won" says the tuna as he feels the knife wiggling into his guts. "So did your father" says the chef.

really hoping that the next game isn't a direct sequel. Would rather have something that references the original while bringing back a few side characters

>anarchs path
its only if you do the door thing in that hotel

Whole end was shit relying too heavily on combat

I took the bath of legend's and now everyone's wants to hund me mister Cain :DD
Never bet against your own team bro.

What door thing? Trying to break into all doors that you can lockpick there?

redemption is basicly a diablolike with story and moral choices.

Just means we'll have a bunch of gender neutral vamps fucking and sucking the life out of everyone equally. As long as it sticks to the lore and has tits, who really cares.

How tf is this thread still up?

there should always be a vtmb thread on Yea Forums

That's something modded in from the plus patch. I dunno why it was added. I don't think the devs intended for that to be in the game, and some people have said they got it on their first playthrough and it was really disappointing.

I wasn't using the plus part of the unofficial patch though

>The Chef nods and plunges his knife into the tuna's belly. "But i won" says the tuna as he feels the knife wiggling into his guts. "So did your father" says the chef.

Attached: a50ac6742f06b6f3b06bfbb18b81bf28[1].jpg (3186x1962, 1.85M)

Maybe you accidentally installed it? There's really no other explanation for it.

whats the dude with a giant sword supposed to be? is he a vampire or some mixed shit?

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Nagloper

Ming Xiao goes down real fast to fire and disciplines.

What are the differences of the plus patch over not using it? Other than the wolf thing, here's a pic of my playthrough

Attached: VTMB zhaoware.jpg (1600x900, 367K)

It makes a lot of adjustments throughout the game, some good some bad. Different enemy drops, quest options and rewards, some additional levels, changed Disciplines and music, etc. It's not all bad but not really recommended if you haven't played basic at least once, since not everyone likes plus.

I open everything in every game. I don't give a fuck what the consequences are. I want loot.

I'm pretty sure I did not have the plus portion installed, I remember reading guides for each faction and the racial spells and shit matched up with guides perfectly. I remember not wanting to do it because I heard the plus had bad additions and I had never played VTMB before

I just checked in the vanilla game with the True Patch and there's no werewolf there. Maybe you had some other mod installed or it was left it in the basic patch as a joke, not sure. Might've been reading a guide that was made with plus patch in mind too.

HBS' Shadowrun games are great. Stop being a retarded /pol/fag obsessed with you SJW boogeyman.

loser lmao

Pretty sure I did the fuck off ending first, but I can't remember. Played it so many times.

in my first playthrough, i was playing a tremere. i wanted to side with the camarilla but without lacroix, but somehow i missed the option to side with strauss and the camarilla and just went with lacroix anyway. so inadvertently, yes, but not because i wanted to.
after finding out you can side with the camarilla but not lacroix, i reloaded and did that, which to me is still what i would consider the best ending of any in the game - tremere fledgling siding with strauss and the camarilla and putting the sarcophagus away.

Attached: 1547798497836.gif (286x318, 2.7M)

>he didn't get the flamer

They'd better have a Sabbat storyline. I will diablerize them if they don't.

Attached: sabbat rulez.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

Meleed the last boss to death as a gangrel, spamming protean fortitude and blood buff at once. Even with three blood bags it took a half hour to beat and even then I only won by the skin of my teeth because my vampire decided to frenzy. was rage inducing.

Is there a place that tells which exact changes the plus part brings to the game, a changelog of sorts? modb doesn't say exactly what part has what change
moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch

that tentacle piece of shit was a major bother for me as a melee toreador, at first I had like 3 blood bags when facing it, and I thought well this can't be done with those with the constant spawning, so I had to play it all again after filling my inventory with blood bags

>Tremere
>Best clan

That's not Salubri

The end game for me was just super speed + katana. The actual combat itself is lackluster, yet the game is highly praised by many.
It's really is a testament to how important things like atmosphere, writing, and character interaction is.

Please. Pleb.

Attached: lasombra_nobles.jpg (704x887, 360K)

I did, even after reading all the posts saying not to. I was actually expecting to find some old super powerful vampire.

luckilly or unluckilly, i bought the flamethrower from mercurio before fighting ming xiao. you can use it to insta kill the clone. the shitty thing though, is you can only have one extra flamethrower tank. and in practice it limits you to about 4 burst of a flamethrower for roughly 700.00 or whatever. so as helpful as it was it would have been more helpful to just get the extra blood bags.

I think the Sabbat have been greatly reduced in the reboot of V:TM, they're mostly just bogeymen now.(5th edition has almost all of them going to the middle east to wake the Antediluvians. Plus the 2nd inquisition killed a lot of them, I think.)

dude, stop kidding yourself, shadowrun games were mediocre at best.

It wasn't nearly as good in my opinion, but still a decent game.

It got rushed out the door. You can thank Activision and Valve for that.(Well, partially. Troika had problems with getting games finished on schedule and bugs in general.)

Is there a way to skip the sewers entirely? Only thing stopping me from another playthrough.

yeah. I thought the guy would be the final boss or something

It's always the same people posting in these threads. Go to /vg/ ffs

game itself is pretty awful. has great mood and atmosphere, though.

noclip

The only thing that stops from doing more playthroughs is the goddamn grinding and fetching at the beginning until things get interesting. I already know the story by the book and, with the exception of CQM's new Sabbat route, I see no point in re-doing it all over again each time. And I hate noclipping everything.

Even if you play with a mod that adds new clans/bloodlines, it's still pretty much the same. The game is from 2004 for Caine's sake. There ISN'T any new content that you can find.

Attached: 1541199565208.jpg (669x1193, 133K)

I had a flamethrower with me, I don't remember it being effective against the clones, perhaps I burnet its ammo on the main boss instead and found it lacking, then it's back to the katana-like best sword again.

Hopefully the new one gets proper mod tools. It's very likely considering how mod friendly Paradox is.(They even struck a deal with Microsoft to get more mods on Xbox One.)

Did not think of this, I might be retarded.

I've only done one playthrough, that sewer bit just really put me off the whole thing.
Got through it and to the end, that was just one of the least enjoyable experiences I've had with a game.

Same, was hoping to diablerize it, didn't know anything about the lore back then and how stupid of an idea that would have been

Let's hope that's the case user.

Most people don't like the sewer part in their first playthrough because, until then, they had invested in non-combat abilities/skills. And, unless you Obfuscate your way through there, you pretty much have to fight the creatures there. And without you being competent in combat, it will be annoying for you to get past all these.

Attached: hot wheels.jpg (611x500, 99K)

you are correct

guilty!