Can someone please explain to me how this guy has any clout in the fighting game community or on the internet in...

Can someone please explain to me how this guy has any clout in the fighting game community or on the internet in general?
>He's not good at fighting games.
>He's not funny.
What is it about him that people like?

Here's a video of his "skill" better hurry and watch before he copystrikes it down again like the little bitch that he is.
youtu.be/KWQoA6iAb1I

Attached: file.png (853x478, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=77kUNtw30j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People like laughing at him

Why does he think he's good at fighting games?

I hate these stupid racist motherfuckers, leave LTG alone, you wish you would look like him and have his skills in fighting games. You can keep dreaming though.

Attached: 1533572072517.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

CALORIE THIEVING

It's an act...

he's black. they're afraid if they don't like him they'll be racist.

If it's an act why does he copystrike videos like a little bitch?

Because he shat on Boogie2988

No, not on Yea Forums

>explain to me how this guy has any clout in the fighting game community or on the internet in general?
He doesn't

He has a crowd of betas who latched onto him with some misunderstanding that this is what a real chad is like. See: The people who surround him in the Viscant video giving advice, the people donating money to join his lobbies

He's basically black DSP

I really hope he's playing the heel instead of that being his real personality.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Not bad desu but he still bad at fighting games

He is a real chad though.

He's not a chad because Chads would be good at fighting games

Damn, he can fuck my wife anytime

He's actually not as bad as people say but either way there has never been a chad top player.

SALAD DODGING

is that you boogie?

edgy retards like him because they're either

1) also black
2) also shit at video games and rage quit like children
3) wanna get blacked

unironically no he is not, he's a coward who surrounds himself with people he views as weaker and any time he gets beaten, he sics these people to do the work of winning for him, not to mention the constant bully mentality when true chads are usually good people who look to uplift instead of bring down. Not to mention he can't ever lose with dignity.

If you think that is chad you don't really get the world. There is a reason he is a lolcow.

>when true chads are usually good people who look to uplift instead of bring down.
no a chad is just someone who's attractive and popular, it has nothing to do with morality

only a chad like ltg could do this on stream and get away with it youtube.com/watch?v=77kUNtw30j8

He has literally nothing to back it up. He's just acting a chad but underneath he's a little bitch hence why he is called Low Tier BITCH!

GET

CHEESE DRINKING

>Army of betas who pay just for the honor of watching him play videogames
I dunno, sounds like a Chad move