I just built a pc and everything runs fine but fans are not working. Any idea what it could be?

I just built a pc and everything runs fine but fans are not working. Any idea what it could be?

Attached: IMG_20190306_075508.jpg (3968x2976, 2.13M)

You actually have to plug them in.

did you actually plug them in to your mobo in the right spots?

you dindt plug them in correctly nigga, the mobo manual is there for a reason

They came with the case and go all through this weird molex thing.

Attached: IMG_20190306_074417.jpg (2976x3968, 2.76M)

These people think ur retarted. You just bought the l33t fans that don't spin up unless your PC reaches a certain temp threshold. It saves energy and minimizes sound from your gaming rig. If you max out Metro Exodus haha fuck steem with RTX on ULTRA then you'll notice the fans will come on. Don't worry about the burning smell though, that's just your thermal paste doing its job.

Why would they spin if the temperature is low?

based user with the actual help
fuck other anons looking down on the kid because he is new, go back to /g/

I tried every fan connection on the mobile. They ate now in fan.
Not showing in the bias.
they are rgb(came whit the case) so I had to plug in the leads to. Not working eater

Attached: IMG_20190306_075054.jpg (3968x2976, 3.4M)

Attached: 1530470863303.jpg (433x380, 25K)

They spin, but they spin right at the frequency of visible light, have you ever watched something move while being light up by a stroboscopic light? Same thing.

On to mobo... Writing on phone

did you connect it to the psu?

did you read the directions for that hub? usually you have to plug something form the hub into your motherboard as well. but you should really just throw it away and plug everything directly in your mobo or get a better fully featured controller.

Top quality

Attached: 1550104759177.png (364x322, 14K)

the more pics the better

try not being a faggot see if that works

They don't show on the bias.

Attached: IMG_20190306_081910.jpg (3968x2976, 3.21M)

well, you heard about the expression "silent like ninja" before
these are ninja fans and unless they want to show up, they are usually unnoticed

fans dont fucking show up in the bios you dumb fuck

hmm

pretty sure those are biohazard symbol
it is a well known fact that there are certain amount of radiation inside the cores of the computer. so if they are working so hard they will release radition to knock out the user to cool down

>PCfags pay for experiences like these

i may be the guy paying 60 bucks a year but at least i actually spend time playing games instead looking through google.

Well that's a slight overreaction. You never started something from the beginning?

Switch the fan control from pwm to voltage.

Why is it the most retarded people the most rudest and useless?

Attached: 1522992205298.jpg (420x560, 26K)

install afterburner, manually turn the speed up to 100%, if you can't hear them, then your fans are fucked, and your problems are beyond my ability to help.

You need to install blue LEDs didnt you know

What's the model of the case?

Switch the header you plugged the fan controller to from pwm speed control to voltage control.
Then set a custom curve if you want to.

based brainlet

Check the BIOS and case manual for fans.There might be an option you need to change, like "allow manual fan control" or something. Also make sure the hub is plugged in on the mobo

>buying a case without front panel USB-C but with front panel USB 2
>additionally has no front 5.25" bays

what dumbass convinced you to buy this hunk of shit?

prob buy it himself because it looks "cool"

Worked on my machine :)

>USB-C
useless

they sometimes put fake fans. check if spin yes

dunno man, works on my machine

>HOW DARE YOU BUY SOMETHING YOU WANT TO BUY!
>THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR MONEY
>IM SO SMART AND PERFECT!

Attached: 1537553043562.png (485x443, 31K)

you need more than just fans in your pc retard

Post your case

>they sometimes put fake fans
no fucking way. you're kidding.

What company does this?

This is your brain on 4channel

Nah i'm legitimately asking because i've been selling desktop parts for a while now, granted they're just office grade shit,
I haven't exactly seen one case that puts the effort to install fake fans that dont work.

Good ideea

>no front panel USB-C
So what?
>no drive bay
Good. CDs are obsolete .

>Molex for power
>HDD LED on Motherboard also plugged in

enjoy your 10k adapter future

I use an old shoebox it's the most customizable and the cheapest you pheasants

>me am no understand expansion

I bet you buy apple

Imagine being so stupid you can't put a computer together. Bet you couldn't put legos together when you were a child either.

he didn't even plug it in all the way

I'm not even sure he plugged the passthrough Molex the right way.

Did not want to spend offer 60.- I read in reviews that it had good airflow, runs relatively silent and got decent cable management. I actually don't like the looks that mutch,could be less gimmicky. it's just gonna sit under the table anyway

I don't think SilverStone sells fake fans

It only fits one way

it is angled properly

>$60

bruh come on now you can get a Fractal Design Focus G for $55 and it's a much better case jsut for the expansion bays.

Okay, but did he plug a source of power or just a loose Molex that goes nowhere?

why would there be a loose molex floating around?

the fuck is this? where did this 4 prong fan connector come from it's not in the previous pics