Post your favorite gaming channels

Post your favorite gaming channels.
And your own if you have them.

Attached: Youtube Icon.png (512x512, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCoM8LIoMOY9vJR9HFT_dw_w
youtube.com/watch?v=bWu5X4jcvv8
youtu.be/oYilRQbDxKY
youtu.be/JJ6BP3zGXWg
youtu.be/K3Ix2GcW6vY
youtube.com/user/TheScribeD
youtu.be/W_q604IrCtk
youtu.be/tKw14dRiROs
youtu.be/HWFwsOdbsrY
youtube.com/channel/UCAQJbtGwQiD6YT0Mw5ghjcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nxKp8HdXOUA
youtube.com/user/unilateralUlulations/videos
twitch.tv/miilkies
youtu.be/-ceiwq4BovA
youtube.com/channel/UCh_wasuq-rPAKRm2zP_RQrA?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/watch?v=JNSTktHdOGQ
youtu.be/XotqRBi_NVE
youtu.be/CPw7q2VSN6M
youtu.be/JXBs4AOcAs0
youtube.com/channel/UCUg3dJTGncGPo7_AHo025Ug
youtube.com/c/alsgaming/videos
youtube.com/hinkles
youtube.com/watch?v=4zyB0lbt7Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu2qo-hwI-o
youtube.com/user/Jabo0odyDubs/videos
youtu.be/uCEelcqGUXg
youtube.com/watch?v=GD3bU9l3yZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q7hjHkP0qw
youtu.be/QCNOdVMiSw4
youtu.be/CLTUkqFVH3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game Grumps

Attached: 4fb129f63e270b5cbf66df642c75afc2.png (1870x1053, 1.4M)

honestly dunkey. he makes me laugh. i don't care about him as a critic, i make my own decisions about what games to play and like, but he's funny to me. though I know this board hates him.

I like Oneyplays, but mostly just to have it running in the background while I work on something else.
Greg the Game Wizard

It's a shame no one ever lists channels that are under 30k subs.

perhaps there's a reason they have under 30k subs

His channel trailer was pure art.

Attached: file.png (1256x614, 633K)

youtube.com/channel/UCoM8LIoMOY9vJR9HFT_dw_w

>tfw all video/stream ideas I have require multiple people

Attached: 1551419933163.jpg (493x637, 88K)

I watch some of the old Game Sack videos mainly because I miss the PC Engine era. It's decent for white noise too as long as you skip past all the parts where the two guys are in front of the camera.

Attached: 2019-03-01-0400-29.webm (878x582, 2.87M)

I liked Oneyplays but I'm so tired of ding dong and julian so I haven't watched that much and I miss Zach.

shit-kier
Most unfunny fucking channel in existence compared to its popularity.

i need them multi hour white noise video essays

you just have a different sense of humor, user. it's okay. he cracks me up, i like stupid humor. i would put him in the top 5 funniest guys out there.

Where's the next Game Dungeon, ROSS!?

Attached: THE MOVIE.jpg (821x613, 201K)

In no particular order
>oneyplays
>nitrorad
>kikoskia
>meridian
>sseth
>mandalore
>matthew
>somecallmejohnny
>chuggaaconroy (in small doses)
on twitch:
>demolition d
>tolomeo
>northernlion

Demo plz come back and make YouTube videos.

Attached: 1535531143052.jpg (371x375, 17K)

>tfw almost 50 followers on twitch and it's only been 2 1/2 weeks since I started
a-am I gonna make it Yea Forums?

Manlybadasshero
For some reason YT is pushing his DDLC videos on to me

Attached: 31.png (496x252, 98K)

He was funny when he was doing league of legends, since he left that he became unfunny shitter.
I'm not even saying only his league videoes were but so others like papa John and others.

Different user, but

>stupid humor

You mean obvious humor?

Every single Dunkey joke is "Here is thing...oh boy I hope thing isn't actually other thing...oh I guess it was other thing"

i always half considered starting one for some editing practise and to shit out a few video ideas i think would be funny.
I just have no interest at all in having a consistent upload schedule, and while I'm not aiming to be 'popular' on youtube i would hope to at least get an audience. You ever seen those dozen of lets play channels that get literally no views? I just dont know at what point you'd call it quits when there

I dream to see my channel on these lists someday.

Attached: 7532-Yukio_Tonegawa-foto.jpg (200x200, 11K)

One day user....one day.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Found a really small channel called Acme Arsenal recently since ive been playin fightan games with my friends. Showed up in my recommended. Some of his videos have been enjoyable, some are highly autistic. Not really sure what I think of it so far.

nah, that's not all of his jokes.
he just did a new prank video recently
youtube.com/watch?v=bWu5X4jcvv8

You are! Don't give up!
Yes! I will make it so. For now I must continue to work hard and persevere. I will achieve my goals!

Attached: image0-12.jpg (640x360, 30K)

It's still up

Want to give a shoutout to Welfare Walrus. I found him on Yea Forums some time back and I'm impressed with what he makes. Only downside is the wait between new videos because it's clear he puts in a lot of research and whatnot.

whataya got user?

My way around that was just being several people by using my voice to create convincing differences in sound etc.

This

youtu.be/oYilRQbDxKY
my most recent masterpiece. i have an actual channel too but so far it's kind of reddit tier

Oshikorosu. He's pretty fucking chill, and not super big, so he reads every single comment, and typically responds if you ask a question. Dude is also on twitch.

Huggbees but he doesn't really do game shit anymore

+diddy kong
+king crimson
-roblox sound
I rate this a 3/5

The level of samefag autism here transcends threads

Attached: 1491754246698.png (800x799, 577K)

e-celebs aren't videogames
wannabe e-celebs aren't videogames

wish I had a PC Engine, the hardware is annoyingly complicated though. I want to just get the original system (because it has supreme aesthetic) with whatever the CD add on is but I'm pretty sure that it's one of the shittier ways to go about it.

i’ve been inspired by the works of albino and franzj to try and just make some edited vids of my adventures in CSGO, as it’s a game where a lot of funny shit naturally happens, but i haven’t edited in a while, and I think i’m amassing too much footage as I just record every time I start up the game.
if you guys have links to any good sound libraries or insert videos, please lemme know

ROSS, RHYMES WITH MOSS
THE NATURAL ENEMY OF MOLD

this threads gonna get deletd in 1 minute so post toes

Saw that and even you can see it was really low quality compared to previous ones.

It's really one of those consoles that you collect just to say you have one.

Nerrel, a up and coming YT his REmake2 and Lisa vid was great . youtu.be/JJ6BP3zGXWg

the irony is that diddy does nothing

I don't want to shit on games but so many of the ones I get for free are shit.
youtu.be/K3Ix2GcW6vY

>sseth
icing on the cake, kino list
some of mine?
>Raycevick
good reviews not just on the game, but it's influences and the effect it's had on the industry; very well thought out videos
>Skidonic
top tier dark souls videos (fattorious the obese walker, burgerslayer orbstein), especially the older ones. podcast and streams are pretty great. if you like dark souls, go check this guy out, he's a seriously underrated guy.

Attached: skidonic.jpg (900x900, 53K)

ive been watching him since 2011 and i went back and watched his pre-youtube stuff too. ive always thought he was funny and still do. it's okay to have a different sense of humor. i think his main strength is his comedic timing. he makes even the least interesting of jokes still funny with his voice and timing.

im streaming now recording for maybe a channel in the future, i've got zero viewers and its 2am so im sure i wont get anymore than zero. twitch= bigjungus for any anons that might want to stop in and say hey. talking out loud to noone is gay.

Attached: 1551247990934.jpg (913x1024, 222K)

BASED

BOOMERS
Both of them are pretty entertaining though, even at their worst I don't find them as intolerable as everyone on here thinks they are. The banter is pretty good, especially in their let's play videos.
I can't even fathom how incredibly lucky Joe got with his collection.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-103330.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

There are a few formats of videos out there that fit the OP question.
For me it's:
Original videos (animations, things like that) > video essays > gameplay highlights >>>> Let's Play

I don't care for the Twitch audience nor do I care for raw gameplay unless it's something impressive like speedruns.

I am not him and I don't want him to catch flak for me dropping his channel as one I legitimately enjoy.

Attached: shaggy-rogers-the-scooby-doo-show-2.31.jpg (210x240, 16K)

>up and coming
>45k subs
He's already made it. Good for him. I wish I understood the secret.

Would have tuned in had it not been for that retarded meme name. Fix yourself.

45k is a modest start. You're not a legitimate channel until 100k. Then you've "made it".

Scribe
youtube.com/user/TheScribeD
He's the most okayest faggot that I know, very informative without being boring

Attached: IMG_20190222_170457.jpg (744x597, 39K)

What's a video essay?
Like talking about some unrelated topic with gameplay on the background or what?

Maybe a few years ago yeah. Now you need roughly 300k to be big.

More often than not video essays are literally "my opinion is right, you're wrong, and here's why"

I tried finding you on twitch but it said your content is unavailable. Oh well.

imagine reading one of the papers you wrote back in school out loud over the course of an hour or two, except the paper is an analysis of some game or gaming culture thing. basically a documentary, but simpler and generally more opinionated.

youtu.be/W_q604IrCtk
We haven't posted much in awhile, mostly from school and work and life. We are planning on booting up the channel again.

We do dumb theory videos and fake shit reviews. subscribe

Attached: C0FE4474-51B9-46AD-A3B9-2C5293E9D4F4.jpg (2000x2000, 351K)

youtu.be/tKw14dRiROs

Something like this. Plus Ahoy is fucking great. He does essays about guns and other weapons and their use throughout gaming.

Attached: 165.jpg (600x600, 67K)

The bad ones are. You have to look for the good ones, or make your own. I got tired of bitching about reviewers so I decided to become what I hate.
youtu.be/HWFwsOdbsrY

that's odd.
its half as retarded as you think it is. im sorry XxXUberLirikredditforsenHaxorXxX was taken.

Ahoy is on another level. Excellent voice, good editing, and interesting topics. He's extremely professional at his craft. My only problem is that he plays it extremely safe and rarely ever offers opinions, but I also appreciate the dry, historical facts as well. Ahoy and Core A Gaming are the two top tier channels for me, but I do wish Core A's voice overs and editing were better.

MrGSTAR321

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Oneyplays and the Vinesauce: fullsauce channel because vinny is dope but fuck twitch.

I think I figured it out but it says you're offline now.

For me I've taken to just talking about stuff I like and I try not to waste anyone's time. I rarely will go past 12 minutes. Recently I put out a game review that was under 5 minutes because to me the viewer's time is more important than hearing myself ramble about something that should be to the point.
Most of my videos are short form original content like original codec calls or more otoMAD related stuff. My longer videos are usually me trying something new.

Oh I forgot one thing, after gameplay videos / LP >>>>>>> Reactions.

Listening to Ahoy in the background while playing an MMO was some strange form of therapy for me.

Kruggsmash is the only YouTuber I'm subd to

Oh yeah, and My Life In Gaming. The voice overs aren't great but excellent editing and good topics. Too bad their opinions are sometimes really shit; I can't believe one of them defended Winback.

My "Channel" youtube.com/channel/UCAQJbtGwQiD6YT0Mw5ghjcQ

Too lazy to make video though.

real nigga

Attached: 1504688663729.jpg (1777x1754, 399K)

Oh forgot about my favorite channel.

I love Game Sack the most.

I saw this Second Life freakout the other day, had good laugh. Didnt realize people still made SL content. youtube.com/watch?v=nxKp8HdXOUA

Attached: 9183ce41ff3506385845ab5a22af3c6a.png (670x474, 600K)

>my channel
I remember when I wanted to make content real fucking bad when I was younger. Now I feel like everything I'd want to say or do has been done and likely better than I could have produced. At this point, if I don't have anything original or of value, why fucking bother?

Attached: 1516074897934.png (633x758, 293K)

>I put out a game review that was under 5 minutes because to me the viewer's time is more important
I don't understand why this line of thinking isn't more prevalent, or why viewers stand for it so much. I've seen reviews where the guy just fucking talks about nothing for half of the fucking video. It's absolutely infuriating. I feel really bad when I put together a longer review but I feel like I just cannot cut out anymore at that point. I don't think I've gone past 20 minutes but I know that's extremely long. I try to keep it closer to 7 minutes, no more than 10 max, while making it as short and succinct as I can.

youtube.com/user/unilateralUlulations/videos
>16K subs
Honestly the best gaming channel i've ever come across on youtube, even if he mostly only focuses on Spelunky
I like listening to him ramble on about various things while spending hours ghosting gems in the Daily Challenge, the man is very based

Attached: 1535964303858.gif (200x200, 197K)

The way I look at it, the vast majority of reviews out there are such fucking shit (both professional and otherwise) that I would rather do it myself than bitch about it anymore. I know that I'll get nowhere but I don't want to die knowing that I never tried. I'm also glad that I've made two really good friends from this whole thing. If you think you might have something to add, original or not, then I say go for it. Worst comes to worst, you waste your time, which is what you're already doing with video games.

I literally put succinct in the title of the video I was talking about. I grew up on Gametrailers and sites like those with their reviews which were not obscenely long at all. There's nothing a game review can tell me in 30 minutes that couldn't have been communicated in 10. The reality is, people like to hear themselves talk. That or they want more watch minutes on YouTube. If you're giving a comprehensive breakdown of something, you're no longer doing a review. That's an analysis meant for something more.

I make video reviews to expose people to a game. If they get their opinion from me then I've failed at my job. They need to play it for themselves.

This is good advice. user, listen to this person.

Ulillillia

Dude fuck yeah, keep at it. If fifty people already know they like your content, who's to say there aren't a thousand more?

Attached: 1545246648472.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

twitch.tv/miilkies

eli
youtu.be/-ceiwq4BovA

BOAT GANG

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 94K)

>spoiler

BAM: youtube.com/channel/UCh_wasuq-rPAKRm2zP_RQrA?view_as=subscriber
And my newest video: youtube.com/watch?v=JNSTktHdOGQ

I JUST uploaded a new video the other day about "Breath of The Wild: What it could have done better" and I'm full of BIG DICK ENERGY. I do, like, "listen to while you're doing something else videos" where I talk about them there Video games (for the time being. I gotta "Dragon Ball Z: fixing power level creep" video in the works).

I got jokes, I do all the cute art myself, and I don't do fucking lets plays or talk about news!

Attached: Anime_Maaaagic.jpg (1024x580, 43K)

Was going to give this one a chance and then found out their vids are locked behind a paywall. Fucking disgusting.

does he actually run a swinger's club?

Attached: metal-Jesus (1).jpg (1607x904, 303K)

>tfw you pull a double (You)
I definitely agree, and it's a good point. Reviews should inform, but they shouldn't impress an opinion. In fact, a good reviewer could say something like "This isn't the sort of game for me, but I can see merit here for someone else." But so many people are adamant about pushing their point of view and being right. A good review has three solid foundations: broad summary, objective arguments, and subjective experience. If you can balance those three, then you're golden. Unfortunately, a lot of people state their subjective point of view as fact and they'll back it up with an over the top personality. It pisses me off that this is the norm.

And yeah, analysis are fine if that's what you're into but don't use the two terms interchangeably. That's bullshit.

Attached: doublekill.png (299x155, 27K)

Don't refer to your own shit or self as having BDE.
ENERGY is fine but c'mon son.

He's probably the coolest tranny I've ever met, super chill

do vgm channels count?

criken

>shows off that he's made $821.40+ in donations
You're posting on the wrong board, friend.

An user after my own heart. You fucking get it. No wonder I double You'd. I want to check your reviews and hear your stuff.

Being a "cool tranny" isn't a fucking personality merit and yeah, I'd be chill for money too.

They should. Spriter Gors has always been a favorite of mine.
youtu.be/XotqRBi_NVE

Matt Wilson is great too but he hasn't made music in forever.
youtu.be/CPw7q2VSN6M

weegee is based but the rest are boring as fuck

I just realized I have 500+ videos on my channel. How horrifying. I have nearly 5x as many videos as subscribers. I don't even know why I have subscribers.

I posted my shit earlier but I'll shill myself again.
youtu.be/JXBs4AOcAs0

youtube.com/channel/UCUg3dJTGncGPo7_AHo025Ug
the very best

Link it

Pretty much this, realistically the bar for game reviews on youtube is set pretty low. There's games out there that have still yet to be reviewed, and others that have yet to be reviewed well. In a sense there's really not much competition, since even the most popular review channels rarely cover every new game release.
For anyone that's tempted, give it a go because there's not much to be lost and a lot to be gained.
I consider my channel pretty mediocre and it's still done relatively well. I have a list of games that no one has reviewed yet, or the reviews are 8 years old and 3 minutes long done with a laptop microphone. And I'm going to work my way through them. A lot of it is obscure slav games, or just old RPGs.
With that being said, this is my channel: youtube.com/c/alsgaming/videos
Next video is either Vampire the Masquerade Redemption, or Konung. Also check out NeverKnowsBest, one of the best small review channels out there.

Absolutely. I left them out of my own list but VGM stuff is worth sharing if they do remixes etc.

Yeah brother I'm mid-Detroit right now.
Didn't expect to hear so little about Detroit already 3 mins in. Title is a bit misleading but the content is enjoyable.

matthew is my nigga

Attached: 2618366.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Update: I already clicked Subscribe but I'm stoked seeing you mention Zero Escape.

Attached: 1551764669016.png (256x188, 51K)

You probably hit on some nerve but never followed up on it. I got an influx of subscribers from doing videos on Dragon Ball FighterZ while the game was still in beta, but it was a lot of editing and I was basically faking my way through the whole damn thing. I felt like I had to try because so many other videos are like "Okay, let me show you how it's done. Oh wait, hold on, gimmie a sec." You fucking piece of shit, just edit it together properly. What the fuck is wrong with you? But yeah, I didn't have it in me to keep up with that and I wasn't enjoying it nearly as much as my reviews, which no one watches but fuck it; it's what I want to do.

WELCOME BACK TO SUP, SUP MAHRO MAKUR WELCOME BACK TO SUP, HOPEURHAVINAGUHWEEKEND

WHADDUP ITS DASHIE AND WELCOME BACK EEUYEAS BACK TO SUPA MARIO MAKER, OH YOU KNOW, I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW

THE GAME WHERE YOU MAKE NEW LEVELS, TWEET THEM TO ME, I PLAY EXACTLY ONE, AND I PRETEND TO RAGE THE FUHHHK OWT

LESS DO THIS SHET

*Satan speaks* FUCK YOU/THANK YOU SATAN?

AIGHT THIS FIRST JOINT IS CALLED DASHIE PLAYS ONE LEVEL FOR 45 MINUTES

Listen up, listen close but please listen carefully

THREEP, SHITTY PUNS THAT ARE MADE BY THE FANS BECAUSE I CAN'T BE ARSED TO TRY IMPROVISING ANYMORE

MAH BOIS, MAH BOIIIIIS *dies*

du du du du du du du dudu keepitgoin
keep it going
keep it going
jump in his chair *cuts to photoshop image by the fans because he can't arsed to make content*
YELP *yelp echoes with reverb, sometimes reverse yelps*
METER, METER METER, SNACK METER, SUGAR METER, FUCKING LAZY METER
random babbling whimpering sounds, apologizes for being crazy and so randumb xD
stares at the camera looking like he has to take a shit
REPEAT 45 MINUTES

*finally wins*

DASHIE NUMBER ONE, FUCK YOU

I SPENT 39 DAYS ON THIS LEVEL, I'MMA END IT RIGHT HERE

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK OR WHENEVER I GIVE A FUCK TO PLAY THE NEXT SCARY MEME OF THE WEEK

I LOVE YOU GUYS, HOLLA AT YA BOI, YEAHHH

Attached: B0F11A3C-4AC7-4C13-BC7B-D0253B8CEFB5.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

youtube.com/hinkles
This thread is making me wonder if I should make a more concentrated effort with this hobby instead of just throwing shit up for my friends. At the very least it would be more organized.

Honestly, my most sincere apologies; it's something I was struggling with a lot. I think about half of the video (the second half) is focused strongly on the Detroit demo so I was trying to figure out how closely this was to clickbait. I finally decided to say fuck it and go with how it is now but it's not something I'm 100% happy with.

Hell yeah man, Zero Escape and Virtue's Last Reward are pretty rad.

>all that work and your most viewed video by far is a Digimon clip

Who this?

Which is fine because his new stuff is better and based as fuck

He usually does two levels, and he does it every Saturday.

DashieGames

It's a pretty good clip.

I agree; focusing on a sort of niche or on more obscure games seems to be a good way to gain traction. It's not that you don't have anything interesting to say about Super Mario World, but rather that no one want to hear anything else about it. That said, I think I've reviewed my fair share of indie trash that I've gotten early copies for and I'll tell you what, the traffic I've gotten from them is minimal at best. Still, I'm glad I did it and I do enjoy making reviews. I'll be sure to check out both of those channels after I wake up.

dang guess life really is strange

Attached: De5bL44UEAADCXf.jpg (1088x767, 58K)

I miss old Dashie. Guy was super chill back in the day. Genuinely made me laugh. Everything is so forced with him now. I check back on his channel every now and again but I haven’t regularly watched the shit he puts out in over 3 years

Double (You) confirmed. The circle is complete.
Nothing wrong with upping your production and effort toward higher goals. When I decided to finally take it all seriously I made a new channel and put myself all in with a new video weekly. I'm finally on course for my goals.

Aim high buddy.

have some gamer grills
youtube.com/watch?v=4zyB0lbt7Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu2qo-hwI-o

I haven't noticed a decrease in quality since I started watching in early 2017 besides the fan-made threeps.

Digital foundry
Layman games
Review tech USA
Yong yeah (ironically)

Best of the Worst mixed with Impractical Jokers but with shovelware games.
4 people have to play randomly selected games, whoever beats it first or gets the furthest after a certain time is excluded from the next round, this goes on til there's a single loser, and the loser has to do something embarrassing.
Time penalties for raging.

Attached: 1549342443091.png (750x891, 308K)

Double (You)'d the double (You), as god intended.
Good talking to you, I'm off to sleep.

Jeremy Parish
I legitimately would have never heard about certain games if I wasn't going through his console Works series. A shame his videos often only get less than 10k views.
His new Virtual Boy retrospectives are awesome too.

they are dumb, but good dumb. i have me a giggle and i like their podcast

Attached: file.png (900x900, 302K)

You should watch some of his older videos. He had themes for certain days like old school Sunday and strange ass Saturday. This was when he was good and worth watching

Ctrl +f RTgame
>No results
U wot?

Erin Plays

Attached: 769AA080-AECA-4C1F-B4E8-F24F489A37A8.jpg (1001x1200, 210K)

YouTube recommended me RTGame, Rimmy and ISP recently.
RTGame and Rimmy suddenly both take whatever paycheck they can find for sponsored content and ISP is way too meme-y for an actual recommendation to anyone.

Why is it so hard to find a person that just plays the games they want to play without overlays and bullshit like that?
I'm following the diverse cast of SovietWomble, singsing and DDRJake and Ross obviously but there's not enough content.

>he actually played anthem

JaboodyDubs and their side channel JaboodyStudios; they haven’t lost their humor, nor have they censored themselves as the times have changed. They had their entire channel deleted by YouTube so now they exclusively do their stuff through twitch and patreon while putting some content on YouTube. Plus the community following them is pretty nice and will just gift out Subs by the bushels.

>They had their entire channel deleted by YouTube
youtube.com/user/Jabo0odyDubs/videos

youtu.be/uCEelcqGUXg

My garbage channel with lazy as fuck commentary 'cause I'm too focused on the fucking game.

NAtURAL DOCtRINE on the highest setting right now.

Attached: SASHA COULD TWERK.gif (666x666, 3.63M)

Remember when he used to do videos about games?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 45K)

LGR Lazy Game Reviews is pretty awesome. I love when he goes over old PCs from the 80's and 90's. Plus his voiceover is great.

Literally every PC he builds he either tests it with Commander Keen or Duke Nukem 3D. It's a lot of fun looking back through the history of computer parts and old sound cards and shit like that. He seems to know what he's talking about too, which helps.

Naw man, that’s what I’m saying; they HAD their entire channel deleted but got some of it back. My bad for not being clear.

I made this when I was 12. Be gentle.
youtube.com/watch?v=GD3bU9l3yZ8

This one is shite, lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q7hjHkP0qw

>my shitty undertale video is about to hit 1M views
>parts of my ds3 playthrough have yet to break single digit views

really makes me want to never put in that kind of effort recording and editing again.

Attached: 1401682681602.jpg (506x539, 24K)

Wait, so let me get this straight... This guy actually thinks he is some elite hacker? lmao I bet the dude doesn't even know how to bring up the command prompt. What a fucking video haha

Attached: 1457674863558.jpg (480x360, 22K)

PeanutButterGamer
SpaceHamster
ProJared
AVGN
I guess JonTron doesn't count anymore
GamingHistorian
DidYouKnowGaming

I guess that's about it.

I want to make a Bayonetta video that's similar to Matthewmatosis' DMC video, but I don't know who'd watch it

Not like anyone gives a fuck. I'm live, though:

youtu.be/QCNOdVMiSw4

Attached: KILL YOU.gif (666x666, 1.17M)

Natural Doctrine is awful user, it's a waste of time to learn

Jim Sterling
GVMERS
Matthewmatosis
Previously Recorded
>Hybrid Channels
Super Eyepatch Wolf
Hbomberguy
AngryJoeShow

Attached: 1469165269290.jpg (807x453, 85K)

I like Super Eyepatch Wolf but he has an annoying cadence.

All it takes is one video to break their popularity into being shilled by youtube. Happened with one I watched for about over a year now

memetosis
accursed farms
mandalore
hey hey people
digital foundry
afreeca tv

I'm not super into youtube.

Attached: 1548998881361.jpg (944x707, 74K)

>Matthew
>Afreeca
Based but the rest is shit

Kababoyan is kinda awkward but i liked his Lisa playthroughs. He's playing a walking simulator thougg

forgot link
youtu.be/CLTUkqFVH3Y

>men drinkin' coffee is ded

it ain't fair

it's so hard to find genuine LPs these days

Attached: 1542120977986.gif (825x370, 63K)