Sekiro previews drop in few hours, Days Gone previews drop in 1h

Hype thread

Attached: 7r8peau8.jpg (900x1209, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfDMWVjn8wM
pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/hands_on_can_days_gone_keep_sonys_first-party_streak_alive
press-start.com.au/previews/2019/03/06/days-gone-hands-on-preview-big-brutal-world/
powerup-gaming.com/2019/03/06/days-gone-preview-event/
polygon.com/2019/3/6/18252021/days-gone-ps4-preview-impressions
youtube.com/watch?v=8OlBIrZ83Qk
gameinformer.com/2019/01/08/how-character-progression-works-in-sekiro-shadows-die-twice
youtube.com/watch?v=3_jMD6YfDNg
youtube.com/embed/HsDMBNBOFA8
streamable.com/kg101
streamable.com/eibke
mega.nz/#!Md4UzKiC!Y3-_QEirtoHWug1JtjElS2HTGAexZ8Sega07C2ar-mM
youtube.com/watch?v=kR-TusR6tJI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUNLxeXaPY&t=330s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legit hyped about both.

More like Gays Done

Bump

Where they droppin?

jej

Internet. Bunch of outlets were in press event y kno

What's the difference between a trailer and a preview?

Are you really that stupid or just pretending?
>trailer = a short video by the devs showcasing some of its aspects, usually with no additional commentary at all
>preview = an article written by the press, who were invited by the devs to play the game early, talking about its aspects and often accompanied by new gameplay video they recorded in the process (or nowadays just the gameplay video by some youtube faggot with them talking the whole time instead of a written article)

The quality edgy content I browse here for, thank you user.

Attached: BIO.gif (573x636, 369K)

How are those two things any different?

One is a VIDEO and the other is WORDS.

>trailer = a short video
>preview = nowadays just the gameplay video
Huh?

Oh yeah can't wait to hear how hard and problematic it is from the soiboy bloggers

>trailer = live action movie directed and edited with sfx, but no dialogue
>preview = documentary with little to no editing, but a lot of background narration
I don't know why I'm still taking thing obvious bait.

>One is made the developer showcasin the best angle of the game
>the otherone is gameplay with commentary as played by a random nobody not involved in the development
>hurr durrr how is it different?

Based retard

The game actually looks like hot trash. No progression systems was a mistake

I am bored of Souls, Sekiro can wait till it is $20 or less

You know what else was a mistake?
____________________________________________________your mom haha gottem___________________________________________________________

Werent people bitching about from not making games.different huh? They switched everything up and now its bad

>No progression systems was a mistake
Why are gamers such fucking sheep?

>Impending DMCuck and Xfag tears

Delicious

user please dont do this, I for one am getting Both dmc5 and sekiro day 1

I'm confused. It has XP that can't be lost, and a literal WoW style talent tree.

Do you not consider that a progression system?

Sekiro will have progression systems in form of skill trees and character / prosthetics upgrades.

Attached: 1536662759100m.jpg (544x1024, 80K)

Redpill me on epicnamebro

Which part?
He used to be one of the comfiest Souls content creators out there, then when he got on Twitch it was a rapid downhill boosted by his divorce from his ex-wife. He won the epic custody battle but it left a mark on him. He became, or he revealed himself to have been a huge cunt that disrespects his viewers and he nuked his Youtube citing ''mean comments'' but really he did it to herd people to Twitch which was more profitable for him. Then he's been in full shill mode whenever the opportunity came up. I believed his drivel about ''just wanting to experience Dark Souls 3 as a normal fan'' but he's jumped at the chance to write guides for every From game that had the guide written by Futurepress hmmmm...

Oh and he's an unapologetic Activision shill and whiteknights them because Activision wined and dined him and got him trios to get first looks on Sekiro before others.

Attached: CyoahsFUQAA_neM.jpg (960x1200, 175K)

Easy allies days gone preview
youtube.com/watch?v=LfDMWVjn8wM
Pushsquare
pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/hands_on_can_days_gone_keep_sonys_first-party_streak_alive
Press start
press-start.com.au/previews/2019/03/06/days-gone-hands-on-preview-big-brutal-world/

Attached: days-gone-ps4-playstation-4-5.original.jpg (3840x2160, 735K)

rip sansviedotcom

Who is this cunt and why do you keep posting her?

Ignore him. He's a mentally ill degenerate

That is such an obscene amount of makeup. That shit would get everywhere and ruin the texture of her face if you got intimate.

I haven’t watched anything on this game except for a couple of the early trailers. Planning to go in completely blind.

Oh so expect the usual "this is amazing" from them because they are afraid to say truth

hurrr grug want make number go up

powerup-gaming.com/2019/03/06/days-gone-preview-event/
polygon.com/2019/3/6/18252021/days-gone-ps4-preview-impressions
Ps access 25 things video
youtube.com/watch?v=8OlBIrZ83Qk

The only thing you should expect is new info.

She's the girlfriend of a somewhat prominent Souls streamer. They're not gonna be together for long I think.

it's fascinating how Days Gone manage to erase itself completely from my memory times and times again

Imagine this thing without makeup

>Sekiro previews drop in few hours
>few
The embargo lifts in 8 hours (7h and 40m to be exact).

Attached: a-sleeping-man-in-bed-with-his-head-on-his-hands-EAB1Y9.jpg (1300x999, 119K)

My concern is how FromSoft, that makes good content, has made the game under the financial thumb of Activision, one of the top makers of some of the most casual shit that actively makes their games for little kids.
I just don't see how Activision would risk alienating that market that has made them huge.

Attached: CoD-kids.jpg (800x450, 161K)

His daughter’s name was Akari, why is he calling her Kristine now? And does he let her talk to her jap mother?

Despite the faggy e-celebs yelling that FromSoft has total creative control I have huge doubts about that.

Her full name is Kristen Akari Sanders.
He occasionally has to let his kid spend time with her mom.

Attached: 1536581885904.jpg (680x1280, 154K)

He is a "hard core" player but in reality he's a fucking casual the moment a challenging game fucks him over.
He dropped Nocturne and went back to Persona 5.

Attached: exp bar.webm (700x392, 963K)

We knew that since Game Informer preview.

We've never actually seen how it looks like before

>souls boys still seething

>how it looks like
It's a bar. It fills. Wow.

It's nice to see you retards still follow e-celebs, never change Yea Forumsermin

Was eavesdrop mechanic a thing in Tenchu?

It's always the game's fault too. He's extremely short tempered and when he doesn't understand a game mechanic he yells it's shit and when people try to calmly explain how it works he throws a massive fit ''STOP DEFENDING THE GAME!!!!''. It's horrifying to see the disparity between the chill and reasonable person he came off as in his Youtube vids and the screeching manchild he turns into when something doesn't go his way. He keeps saying he's bored of Souls but he'll forever keep returning to it because it's his comfort zone, it's where he can pretend he's in control.

Attached: 1536663967285.jpg (544x1024, 75K)

Google brings up nothing despite the game being 3 weeks away. Is this game going to be 60fps on PS4 Pro?

Those Monks better be evil or some shit.

Hes been posting her for 3 years+ he is a mentally ill stalker who should be taken out to the woods and executed. He used to spam his incest fantasies with her all over this website pretending to be enb

They can summon ghosts on your ass

I only follow Ross Scott The Slayer Of Molds.

How old are you? You've clearly never played games like Tenchu, Onimusha, Blood Will Tell or the like, because there is now way you could not appreciate more pure action orientated combat games for their own traits.

Ain't he also a reason ENB removed most of his youtube content?
Fuck, why this faggot is still not istabanned for posting those pictures yet

>days gone

HYYPPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

The progression system is your skill improving.

Levels and such are for bitches to get strong enough to just out tank shit while spamming attack without actually getting better.

ENB removed most of his content because he couldn't take criticism for pushing his sub par twitch garbage on youtube. The girl isn't his sister, it's another Souls streamer's gf [for now] and she used to stream Souls herself.

This isn't wrong, problem is though don't market it as a new DS spinoff if its missing what the fanbase likes.

Do the other publishers not have more creative control? Especially the ones in Nipland.

They should've just used the Tenchu name instead of a new one and all would be fine.

Souls perfected the action game by shedding all the fat. Souls combat > Onimusha, Tenchu etc.

Show me one time they marketed it as DS spinoff.

Kys you virgin creepy ass stalker

The game is not exactly a Tenchu either.
They wanted to experiment and i salute for it to them for having balls in 2019.

No leveling means a tighter, sharper tuned difficulty to the game. This alone has me excited for the game.

No need to be so angry, sheesh.

It feels very much like DS3/BB, just with more in-depth combat and more freedom of movement.

comparisons to souls will actually be the death of sekiro. people will probably flip their shit when they see that you can use stealth on bosses to knock out entire phases

>will probably
>when they see
You mean months ago, when the Corrupted Monk fight was revealed?

The stealth and jump attacks only work on the harder enemies (ones with more than 1 health bar) and not the bosses.

At least in the demo.

Any Activision shills? Pls.

I'm pretty sure it's been said that stealth doesn't work on bosses.

Except a skill tree has been confirmed. So there won't be bosses that take advantage of all the players' possible abilities.

We've seen an early speed run of the corrupted monk boss in which he jumps on the boss during the the mist phase.

I'm playing Onimusha right now, this game actually holds up really well. I like how there's no dumb highlights that screams "press X to take this item" like all games these days. You actually need to look at the environment. does weapon type matter? fire or thunder?

we've seen it work on corrupted monk

>Except a skill tree has been confirmed. So there won't be bosses that take advantage of all the players' possible abilities.
True, though it will still be far superior to the souls formula in that way.

>FROM game
>60fps on consoles
Kek

only person whose expert opinion will matter

Attached: ddddddddddddddd.jpg (399x292, 27K)

Anyone planning on using stealth like a coward instead of standing to face your enemy like a true warrior needs to get the fuck off my board. The Samurai skill tree is all that should be used.

I love your posts man, you’ve grown on me. Please never change

Pretty sure they patched DS3.

who

He's a fucking shill. He's been a dirty fucking shill since forever. He's a dishonest piece of shit.

Attached: 1455383518247.png (630x178, 33K)

That doesn't look like a picture of me.

Alright where are the videos?

not only can you revive, there's never any danger of losing your souls no matter how much you did. This is just a casual action game.

that was before the NPC narrative shifted to das2 bad

You cant lose your souls because theres no leveling. No leveling means no over leveling. Meaning you cant grind to mindless victory. Itll be harder for the bottom percentages of players, but possibly easier for the top percentages.

Thanks bub.

Also the whole fact that you don't die if you fall into a bottomless pit.

Nope

But Sekiro will have skill trees. What resource would they use?

there is levelling sweetie
you gain control and when you fill the combat you receive a skill point to put into things such as
>deal more damage
>have more health
source: the previews coming in ~7 hours

>shill opinion
ftfy

Dark Souls 2 was absolute garbage on release. They massively gutted it to release compared to what they were showing earlier. Even the lighting engine was flat out broken.

And here's the dealio : if ENB gejuinely liked Dark Souls 2 he would've done more content than his single, probably contractually obligated video series on it before completely shelving it.

Attached: Chadlaire of Chadstora vs Betalamebro.jpg (618x723, 82K)

Experience, however it won't be raw stat gain but playstyle changing things. So you won't be more sturdy because of your experience or hit harder. You'll have more techniques.

There is experience and when your bar is full you get a skill point and bar resets. You just don´t lose any experience.

It's easily worse than dark souls 1 at the very least.

Can you repeat that, dumb autofill phone poster?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

not according to metacritic :^)

Your source is something that hasn't been released yet?

Yeah, you wont be able to overlevel, cheese with op weapons, or summon your faggot friends. The fact that this is an issue for Yea Forums speaks volumes

That was before DS2's release and before we could've seen with our own eyes how much it was gutted

this is you FINAL warning, you are not allowed to watch anymore footage!!! disconect you internet right now!!!

Attached: a.png (1009x222, 45K)

>all this retarded shitposting
>when we knew for TWO MONTHS already what character progression Sekiro will have

gameinformer.com/2019/01/08/how-character-progression-works-in-sekiro-shadows-die-twice
>Instead, progression in Shadows Die Twice is slow but steady, as the experience points you gain from killing enemies fill a bar that eventually provides you with a skill point that, you guessed it, you can spend in a skill tree. But it wouldn’t be a From game if there wasn’t a catch: Before you can invest in a skill tree, you have to unlock it by finding a particular item as you explore the world.
>While the skill tree lets you build out The Wolf in various ways, upgrading his other stats will require more attentive eyes. As you venture through Shadows Die Twice, slay enemies and bosses, and find hidden rooms, be on the lookout for prayer beads, four of which will increase your overall health and posture (The Legend of Zelda’s heart pieces come to mind). You might also find tools to upgrade your prosthetic arm with new abilities, such as a shuriken launcher, an axe, or a flame vent, granting you access to new abilities to take with you on the battlefield.

Attached: 1512687111879.jpg (326x269, 19K)

A lot of the previews mention leveling up, one of the IGN ones even specifies that you straight up get XP from killing enemies.

Fuck this guy is cringy. Does his sub/view count still decreasing? Can’t wait till he can’t provide for his child

so? maybe instead of +health skill you'll have take less damage skill. same thing.

I take Ds2 over Ds1 every time, because it doesn't have a fucking shit second half.

>Can’t wait till he can’t provide for his child
He also still has a year left in paying his ex alimony.

It shits itself since the very beginning instead

Then why say your source is coming in 7 hours?

Yeah, it’s just a single long turd

@453450649
Oh, it's a Miyazaki cocksucker.

He has custody now, does he still need to pay?

>Giving a shit what a reviewer says in the first place
>Giving a shit what a game journalist says in the first place
You fucks never learn

>does he still need to pay?
Yeah, he mentioned in one of his streams, that by law he needs to help his wife get on her feet again or some shit like that.

Says a chimp eating literal garbage

His subcount has been ticking downward to my understanding but Sekiro will bump him up again and let him churn out a few years' worth of mediocre content. Plus the money he's getting from shilling Sekiro on behalf of Activision.

Attached: Can you teach me how to play souls.jpg (604x1200, 536K)

Attached: 1541287601433.jpg (640x860, 150K)

Lmfao. Souls is great but it did not perfect action heavy games, it merely created its own niche.

I don’t think he’s getting much from Activision. He’s not smart enough to pursue money. Can’t commit to his own projecta and was a shitty english teacher in Japan

Xfag?

Dunno about how he was as a teacher but his inability to hold himself accountable to his projects is going to keep fucking him over. I'm very torn on it since I don't want bad things to happen to him but at the same time I'm annoyed that he's exploiting his viewers by giving them false hope that he's gonna make video series for Sekiro etc.

Attached: Brother, unyielding sword of Lothric's prince.jpg (596x1200, 524K)

Attached: 1529922042653.webm (600x338, 836K)

Somebody's obsessed.

bampu

Eww!

>all the footage is from pc
>consolefags will be disappointed when they notice that their version isn't smooth
Who am I kidding, they are used to sub 30fps anyway.

Did he also drop the game he was developing?

So do you think you have finally change on her if she breaks up? Do you still dream about life together with her? How much have you donated to her? Do you understand how fucking sad human being you are?

Looks like it, he bragged for years how he'll be finally able to show people on what he's working on.

Will this have denuvo

the animation feels floaty. not feeling any impact to slash out. it seems like GOW really raised the bar of action games

Doesn't look like it. I hope it's a success so stupid publishers stop using Denuvo.

>GOW
>slides towards you
Lmao

Looks like only Squareshit, Deep Shitlver and Ubishit are left using that trash.

Crapcom is still using it. They do remove it once they know the game is no longer moving large numbers on PC.

So absolutely no mp elements right? Not even messages?

Nope

It's fromsoft. The only game they've made with realistic animations is DaS2. BB and DaS3 especially had floaty as fuck weapons that weighed nothing.

>do you think you have a shot at her?
Not realistically. Besides she's givibg off severe lesbian vibes.
>Do you still dream about a life with her?
Yea but not in the way you probably think. I have a girlfriend but I occasionally fantasize myself to Lobos' place.

>How much have you donated to her?
Not that much actually. I can tell she doesn't actually respect people who dump money/subs on her. Instead I try to engage her on an emotional and intellectual level and see how the chemistry works out. Might meet her at the next TwitchCon but who knows?

And I don't think I am pathetic but I realize I may have some unresolved mental issues.

Attached: 1536668660976m.jpg (544x1024, 75K)

People really like those messages? Didn't really like them that much. Thought they were tacky.

Thank god, messages and bloodstains were spoiling every ambush or secret

>The only game they've made with realistic animations is DaS2
DS2 has by far the most unfinished and unrealistic animations in whole fucking series

I wanna meet you at the next twitchcon, got ur pics?

>DaS2 animations
>realistic

Attached: 1456264952399.png (5000x5000, 88K)

Buttery smooth

you are definitely pathetic

how many hours till sekiro preview?

We should make a compilation of your posts then send them directly to her to warn her about a creep with mental issues spamming this shit all over website.

I wasnt expecting you to reply, byut yeah I think you sure are pathetic and have some mental issues. Even tough I honestly hate you spamming her pics every single day in Sekiro threads, I honestly hope you get your shit together and move on and more importantly stop posting her pics. Like, you have ok opinions on game and nothing wrong in your posts but fuck god please just stop posting her pics

Like 5-6

Don’t bully him. Can’t imagine soulsborne threads without his posts.

"Previews"?

tounge but hole xD

youtube.com/watch?v=3_jMD6YfDNg
we have a preview leak from thailand apparently
downloading now just in case we need a mirror

oof this tweet is depressing in hindsight

>there's also money
cool

Nope, rpg stats only

ITS NOT MUH SOULS

BB strats are back baby

Attached: 1535314514456.jpg (827x502, 96K)

Thanks for the sympathy bud.

Attached: 1538333110248.jpg (1200x1975, 522K)

>you can perfect block a dog
>he slits its fucking throat mid jump

Attached: 1534138230254.jpg (540x558, 34K)

Attached: 1534786328289m.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

We knew this already

Was that a fucking spear he used at the end of the video

Attached: 1550743883933.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>days gone
>hype
>game so shit you have to bundle its marketing with sekiro
fuck off pajeet

>press O for 5 second sickdark cinematic
>press X to cinematic jump in tree triggerspot
2019 gameplay everyone

It's a prosthetic tool, there's going to be quite a few

fuck off todd

what's with the tomato fart? wasn't this game supposed to be gory?

>press post to spew shit from fingertips

>GOW really raised the bar of action games
the desert of the PS4 game library strike again, what sort of gamer would ever think that for an atosecond holy shit.

new londo, the catacombs, the dlc, and dukes archives are pretty good. izalith sucks but its fairly easy to breeze through desu

Attached: 1391651159160.png (238x175, 88K)

>fuck reality, I must support brands at ALL COST
yeah it shows, pajeet.

>shinobi hunter name of place
>it's literally the regular enemy from the demo

>regular enemy from the demo
He was a miniboss at the dead end you braindead moron

But it does though. It also has a fucking shit first half

should i pre order the collectors edition of sekiro?

Attached: 50568699_596863667427300_8770077086741168128_n okay this is ebic ben shapiro sekiro.jpg (480x265, 13K)

who cares about a bunch of lies from kikes

DS3/BB have more attack buttons than this more "in-depth" combat game

fpbp if you ignore the fp

which one is better for sekiro.
gtx 960 4g/i5 2500k or ps4

Attached: sh3.jpg (480x360, 15K)

No messages also means that they'll give environmental hints to where the secrets are as opposed to relying on people in online to put down a message.

Not going to lie, this looks fucking awesome.

OS: Windows 7 64-bit | Windows 8 64-bit | Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K | AMD Ryzen 5 1400
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 570
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound card: DirectX 11 Compatible

You'll be fine on PC

Hell Yeah. Fromsoft deserves it.

They aren't realistic in the sense that they make sense from real life combat perspective but they are motion captured, I think that's what he meant.

>hints
I wouldn’t call 20 bright messages before any illusionary wall or ambush hints, don’t even need to read them

thanks.

Attached: 1537203912234.png (1280x1049, 1.43M)

It looks good, much better than the previews we got last year.

>It feels very much like DS3
oh no
no they don't
not after ds3 and not removing sm in sotfs

They are motion captured like ass, there's no fluid animation transition, some enemies literally walk like they are puppets pulled by strings and every single action feels ten times floatier than anything in previous games.

Damn this looks fun

Yeah I didn't say it was good, I just said that the motion capture might've been what he meant.

DS2 is far better than DS1 what are you trying to say? Or are you a nostalgia fag that actually thinks DS1 is better?

Back off to DS2 cuck shed threads

shoo shoo ds2fag

Attached: 13037034842131.png (224x225, 10K)

OH NO NO NO

>DS2 is far better than DS1
jesus christ

But i already saw the Sekiro demo.

Looks like max comfy.

le disagreement fish

>just mentioning ds2 is enough to trigger Cuckzaki/matthewmatosisfaggot fags
Kek

>his inability to hold himself accountable to his projects
like what?

le epic reddit maymay

no none of there opinions matter especially his
they all shilled ds2
fuck off retard ds2 was a unfinished mess
BB=Ds1>DeS>Ds2>>Ds3

1. His game project
2. His Nier For The Glory analytical look / let's play
3. His Kaitoudan daily p5 in-depth series
4. His Demon's Souls lore series
5. His ''Classy Runs'' Souls clas speedrunning tournament he was talking about. He even made a separate discord for it and was trying to get other Souls e-celebs to come on board. Not a big wonder why he's stuck playing videogames half assedly on Twitch for a shrinking audience while his 10 years younger sister climbed to be a manager in her company in like 2 years.

Attached: 1504150629819.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

>ds2 was a unfinished mess
So was every other Souls game you retard.

>ds2>>ds3

you smokin crack again user?

You are mentally ill, please seek help.

>fighting a bunch of daimyo grunts dogs and ghouls
is there not going to be interesting enemies in this game?

yes but obviously you didn't pay attention to the enemies shown until now

Why do I need worthless media opinions on another fromsoft masterpiece?

Attached: E7073294-E5EB-4B09-AA88-BF0DB2FEE4EB.jpg (723x1023, 767K)

seems like he doesnt even upload anything on youtube anymore. all these ideas are lost to the streaming ether void.

Heres your you faggot

>Activision
Tell me when it's cracked.

marketers are here at last i see.

Does enb has a new gf now?

>Dark Souls 2
>tries a lot of new and surprisingly good stuff but due to going through development hell the end product is janky and messy
>Dark Souls 3
>disregards all the nice ideas DaS2 had and clones Dark Souls with minimal effort
Where is power stancing, bonfire ascetics, godly gestures, weapon parries, NG+ changes, fun NPC summons, black phantom enemies? Dark Souls 3 was quite a lazy project and Memezaki is either burnt out or creatively bankrupt so I'm glad he's done with the franchise.

Attached: 20190301015106_1.jpg (500x1009, 69K)

Nope

>tfw don't know anything about Sekiro
>tfw will ignore this shit board soon and after sekiro drops to not get spoiled and have fun
>going in complete blind and unspoiled
>tfw 3 weeks without this shit board

Who ready for the best From Software experience?

Attached: 1535409210647.png (600x579, 271K)

Post on topic stuff instead of replying to shit eating perpetually triggered DS2 fanboys

Attached: anime doggos.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

+1 user.
can't wait till the crack drops

Attached: 443d0917ab00f4c9794996895eeecf1dde7040caf86547f0c7db5a8e5b8a026d.jpg (500x500, 91K)

key is to not keep expecations too high so you aren't disappointed user, then you can be pleasantly surprised

Reminds me of this

Attached: 1526757243519.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>triggered DS2 fanboys
See

Heh... nothing personnel... pupper...

nowhere near as bad as that you dumbfuck
ds3 had no redeeming qualities
just ruined everything
was the legend of korra of vidya

>no multiplayer whatsoever
might as well

Attached: freegames.jpg (532x318, 16K)

fuck you eceleb loving fag

why hasn't anyone started a gofund me to remake ds2 yet?

you would've anyway

So when does the Sekiro shit drop?

Miyazaki didn't even really work on ds3

Attached: ds2 vs ds3.png (1298x911, 1.6M)

Like fuck im giving money to activision

i miss bloodborne

Goty

Attached: A46A9B9B-A2C1-4F77-899A-C50FEF38E5B3.jpg (636x900, 91K)

Attached: 1542655186273.gif (367x274, 2.65M)

I bought souls though

Based, same here bro.

Attached: 1537771465046.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Did matthewmatosis really praise DaS2?

reminder to never resurrect during the whole playthrough when you die to get the true ending

so how much time now?

Weapon type doesn't really matter, though some bosses are weaker to one more than the others.

?

Miyazaki liked ds2
Mathew is a fag

4 hours

Attached: 1441753341328.jpg (869x943, 250K)

>I'd have ten more if my wife would let me

Attached: 1528464007091.png (666x607, 158K)

They're all going to be variations of "10/10 it's like Dark Souls but" or "3/10 it's not enough like Dark Souls"

Imagine being this basedfed.

>Miyazaki liked ds2
source?

kek he's an actual cuck
got cucked

>got cucked
Poor dude.

he was a lying basedboy shill anyway

Yeah, he keeps PROMISING video series for Sekiro but let's be real he's not gonna upload jack shit on Youtube, it's just his way of placating the fans of his researched and edited uploads but why do that when it's easier and better monetization wise to just flail in front of a camera on Twitch and tell shitty dad jokes?

If he does he sure is good at not disclosing info on her. Last time I heard anything about him dating it was his sister trying to wingman for him. Oh and also learnt that apparently his sister tried to hit on a piercing / tattoo artist by getting her clit pierced at that guy's parlor. I've given up on the enbcest ideas but they're pretty open about sexual stuff with each other. Just saying.

this is QTE madness

>QTE

Attached: confuse.jpg (2000x1684, 154K)

Fucking boomers man.

you zoomer retard

You’re reading too hard into this. He actually believes he’ll make videos just like he believes in every project he starts. But of course there won’t be any videos aside of twitch vods

so the game actually has fall damage.

>This + DMC5
March is not going to be topped for me this year.

Attached: 1549418947355.gif (507x340, 176K)

> dmc
Yikes

Yes. It's been seen on the recent Elijah stream and even before that, on the leaked secret "headless boss" area videos.

After realizing DMC5 is a reskinned DMC3,Seikiro is my only hope for a true unique hack and slash game.
Still getting DMC5,but not happy about its story.
After BB and its DLC i know from wount let us down

>Yikes

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2 soy 77.jpg (644x800, 71K)

Attached: 1550656690566.png (746x623, 8K)

No need to post a picture of yourself.

they let us down with ds3

Oof user you don't like DMC5?
Cringe

Attached: 1538053965545.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

I'm guessing thats the prosthetic arm tool spear you get after you defeat that spearguy boss who rides on a horse. You gain prosthetic arms and techniques from ''boss soulss'' this time

I just hope there are more 1-on-1 fights against similarly skilled opponents. Felt like a let down that Bloodborne only had like 4 of those

>DMC5

cringe

yeah, his dark souls 1 stuff was great, I stopped watching before the whole divorce thing happened though, but I am glad he got his child, I liked him
youtube.com/embed/HsDMBNBOFA8

>not feeling any impact to slash out. GOW really raised the bar of action games
Dragon's Dogma did that 7 years ago.

I don't know man. Too many ''coincidences'' like when he had no problem hyping up lore stuff that ''blew his mind'' on twitter when working on the Dark Souls Remaster guide and the saps who were thinking that he was going to reveal something actually interesting lore probably bought the guide because surely enb wouldn't lie! Well, the guide was genuinely good as Futurepress does put effort into ensuring quality but when asked about the lore stuff that ''blew his mind'' when working on the guide he said it was that the slimes in the Depths were actually called ''squirming rotten flesh''. I know it's hard to swallow but believe me on this one bruv, the man's a scumfuck.

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.jpg (578x1024, 87K)

Don't forget to preorder for extra red orbs!

>He's here

Attached: sister stalker3.png (884x619, 119K)

how's the framerate on base ps4 for sekiro?

he's in every Sekiro thread
>gamer
cringe

he's in every RDR2 thread too, always the same pictures and weird fantasies about cowgirls getting hanged

wouldn't get my hopes up

so this is the same weirdo who got off to women getting hanged in RDR2, right?

seek help

>n-no you

60fps, 1040p

30 fps user

Main man didn't even want to work on DS3,but was under contract to Finnish it last time i checked.

30 fps at 720p with drops to 8 fps
It will be a cinematic experience like bloodborne

"as high as possible" meaning below Bloodborne

IIRC they were going to prioritize graphical fidelity over framerate so it's gonna be ''30 fps'' aka around 24 fps with occasional dips in taxing areas.

true
he doesn't like the game even

I am really curious about how this game will run on XboneX.
FS don't give a shit for Xbox, I wouldn't be surprised if the Pro do a better job than the X.

Attached: 1551590005821.webm (426x426, 420K)

just get a pc dude

kys

From made their recent games run well on PC. PC! I'm sure XboneX will be fine.

>His subcount has been ticking downward to my understanding but Sekiro will bump him up again and let him churn out a few years' worth of mediocre content. Plus the money he's getting from shilling Sekiro on behalf of Activision.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHY ARE YOU POSTING /SOC/ PICS IN A VIDEOGAME THREAD?

FUCK

OFF

Attached: 1481953244489.png (1302x1182, 1.52M)

I will, user.
Building a great PC here is astonishingly expensive, but I will need to build one.
I don't know, the Soul series became famous as fuck on PC ( not thanks to FS, but you know).
If I remember correctly, Dark Souls Remastered run on the same resolution as the Pro and suffer with a few missing effects. I have my doubts, here's hoping O am wrong though.

Pretty sure DSR was outsourced.

>GOW really raised the bar of action games
It's astounding to me that some people actually genuinely believes this.

>Before you can invest in a skill tree, you have to unlock it by finding a particular item as you explore the world
This is so smart. You're still upgrading your character, but you can't mindlessly grind levels and brute force past bosses.

Oh, sorry, I didn't knew this.
Thank you, user!

Attached: images (1)~01.jpg (58x80, 4K)

Are soulsfags the worst fanbase?
they weren't until it released on PC

snape kills dumbeldore

haha get the game spoiled for u fuckn retard

true and canon

Definitely top 10

You bought souls for the multiplayer? Damn dude that’s dumb because the solo PvE is the best experience when it comes to souls. Oh well you supported my favorite developer so who gives fucks

People these people are retards who want to be able to grind HP, and ignore that it already has a skill system for people who want to grind for shit AND Zelda style progression for core stats and abilities. It's literally the best possible thing they could be doing.

I don't get it. If they expect players to use stealth to beat the levels, then why the fuck do bosses not allow you stealth? Do they think that players will learn how to play enough to fight these bosses if you're encouraged to avoid fighting in the first place?

You can replace souls with any franchise and this statement will be true

>DMC2 is the best DMC game!
No

Oh wait I got confused from the thumbnail with Lobos

The most fun were the invasions though.

>tfw you're gonna get both Sekiro and DMC5
I pity you, fools.

Attached: 1551752031135.jpg (631x658, 39K)

C R I N G E

>not pirating both

Attached: 1550406236798.jpg (468x304, 20K)

Same bro, both day 1

Already pre-ordered, don't need the rorbs tho.

This

Attached: cig2.jpg (251x245, 10K)

Anyone know if there's any confirmation on a twist ala Bloodborne? I haven't been keeping up because I wanted to not feel the wait

No confirmation but apparently the order you kill the targets in will affect the ending.

for free ;^)

So far we only know that the game will go balls deep into japanese monsters and horror like monks summoning ghost army on your ass or headless kappas with cursed swords teleporting around

Yes, when asked if there was a BB like twist in Sekiro he basically said "Yes maybe but I don't wanna talk about that it's for the fans to discover move on please".

Said he was more proud of this twist than the BB one.

>An even better twist than Bloodborne
Man, I can't fucking wait.

Except that never happened. He's bullshitting you.

Actually he did, I'm paraphrasing but the question was asked and he answered it.

Thanks boys

Attached: for-your-height-only-990e946e-2898-4ee7-be3e-b31e1c49ded-resize-750.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 26K)

>yfw your going to buy neither and play digimon instead
also... fuck sekiro

Attached: 180px-Male_hand_closeup.jpg (180x253, 9K)

anyone got the mirror?

Attached: 1546005891873478885.gif (250x188, 1.76M)

I was thinking the same thing. That dude is weird, but seems friendly enough.

Hey buddy they took it down, any other way to watch it now?

Just wait half an hour until it appears on the official sources.

i have the full video.
where can i upload 200mb of video without going through hoops?
not youtube obviously

streamable. I also have full vid

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-153101_MX Player.jpg (2960x1440, 1.11M)

mega
you can also stream video files from it
just need a free account but much easier than dropshit

barry is fucking seething btw bros
not a sekirobro but i figured u should know dont let this faggot divide us

Attached: BARRY.png (1679x71, 9K)

Sure thing barry.

Here it is, give it a minute or teo to render to hd. Other guy was taking forever
streamable.com/kg101

streamable.com/eibke
mega.nz/#!Md4UzKiC!Y3-_QEirtoHWug1JtjElS2HTGAexZ8Sega07C2ar-mM
highly recommend to download to spread the mirrors

was mirroring on 2 sites just to be usre

virus site

thanks fren

Attached: 154758254751309010.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

This game looks hard as fuck

I started as a Tenchu game, which was a stealth game with obligatory boss fights.

it's a pure action game, so usually yeah.
personally i don't like the main gimmick of parrying, it will be either too easy or too hard.

whether i buy it or not depends entirely on the arm attachments, and i'll be honest, it has to compete with another action game in the same month with the same mechanic

So what are the takeaways from this? Seems like we knew about most of this already except for maybe the spear and the new areas

Lobos is live, streaming his new footage in a few minutes

post link

twitch lobosjr

Jesus Christ does this asshole ever shut the fuck up?

My god does this faggot jerk off to the sound of his own voice or what? Just shut up and show the game

You're watching his fucking stream, you sperg.

Better this than ENB.

people watch the stream to watch new footage, not to listen to this faggot who talks about footage hes about to show. also shit tier entertainer.

>In Sekiro you don't just dodge everything but also have to jump over some attacks which is a different button and perfect-block other attacks
Sounds less boring than Souls PvE at least

Got a link to the actual gameplay, asshole?

Shill thread?

Sekiro is the first FromSoft game fully directed by Miyazakai since Bloodborne, right?

This gives me hope

be patient you little zoomer retard

Lol no
Also old ENB was the comfiest shit you turbozoomer

Attached: 10head.jpg (278x179, 11K)

Miyazaki also was hands on with Deracine

Just search youtube for Sekiro and filter for "last hour". Every major game journo channel put up a 20 min gameplay clip already.

Activision is only publishing in the US

>people wanting another souls
>people wanting another Tenchu
>people wanting another game in a franchise instead of something new
Pls kys ty

>dying a lot affects the story
Cue casuals crying about "MUH PUNISHMENT for playing a certain way".

>not wanting souls in space

It's up

Attached: vaati.jpg (900x900, 77K)

>everyone is saying the game is harder than any Souls game in their previews
>no summons and no way to play overleveled or with broken builds
Are Soulsbabies done for?

the new level up lady?

Attached: emma.jpg (1273x712, 196K)

>level up

DON'T PAUSE THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU FUCKING FUCK, LET PEOPLE WATCH THE FOOTAGE FIRST THEN DO YOUR COMMENTARY

Looks tight, just how i imagined it.
Should i get it for the PC or PS4?
PC version on steam is cheaper and will probably look better, but PS4 is comfy when lying on my bed.

Attached: 1551639360080.jpg (686x495, 72K)

Ok i'm getting this game, fuck it looks way too fucking good

If you only have a base ps4, then no get it on the PC.

Based

>if you're dying too much, NPCs are going to be affected by dragonrot disease
>mfw they brought back a fucking tendency system

Attached: 1539597683486.png (396x353, 99K)

why?

Attached: Sekiro_2019_03-06-19_006.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

60fps

>world tendency is back
Nice.

Attached: demon souls.jpg (640x506, 202K)

wait it's only 30 on ps4?
God fucking dammit i hate the fact that shit consoles can't have acceptable framerate, thank god i have a pc too

fuckin based

Attached: Sekiro_2019_03-06-19_009.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

I kinda understand now why they were hiding so much.
Shit looks incredible.

Attached: 1541878490448.jpg (1613x876, 455K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-164039_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.17M)

I kinda understand now why they were hiding so much.
Shit looks shit.

>game is none of those things user said
What did user mean by this?

Attached: Sekiro_2019_03-06-19_010.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

how is babby formed

thank god for from and their skeumorphic interfaces

Attached: Sekiro_2019_03-06-19_004.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>against Juzou the Drunkard and his goons you can go full stealth to murder his squad before engaging him personally
nice

i will preorder this game for PC and there is literally nothing you can do to stop me

Looking great.

lel, it's one aspect that I always found charming

Looks much better than DMCV and Dark Souls

>Stealth game has stealth
WOAH

They put an european character boss ingame

do they only give you one active ninjutsu slot at a time?

six spirit emblems to use blood smoke to escape detection from a fight? Seems kinda expensive, granted I'm comparing it to Quicksilver bullets, and I guess the spirit emblems will be more plentiful. I'm also a little suprised dog enemies can be killed by a single loaded shuriken. I guess they won't be such a pain in the ass anymore.

Is it this guy?

Attached: e6b6d8ad086f936ddd8157f2f6f868a0[1].gif (325x297, 31K)

Literally no replay value.

Attached: 1524165433725.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

all monks are evil

Attached: 1532264267628.jpg (695x900, 645K)

Look at the HP bar and the size of the field dedicated for it. You're going to end up with a boss tier HP by the end of the game.

Watched the previews holy shit it's fucking great.

It is just a Souls game without most of the stuff that made it Souls, which at face value is good ammunition for shitposters but what it means is that it's just a game with less features and more streamlined, casualized gameplay. They have not added anything to make up for what was removed.

Is this gonna be the first jrpg that is gonna make monks bad and christians good?I heard the main character is half european christian

>die too much
>NPCs are inflicted with illness because of it
>healer says she doesn't know if there's a way to treat it

Attached: 1540213261540.png (348x348, 92K)

what removed elements "casualize" sekiro and in what way

>now there are four directional evasions for different attacks
>no more spastic button mash rolling
based fromsoft

>2 moves equipped at a time
From is still lagging a few steps behind Nioh

Action games are too hard for your average soulsfag

Got both pre-ordered

The game is much much much much less convoluted than other Soulsborne games.You will know 90% of the story by the time you end it meanwhile in the other games you knew 50% and the other you had to cover by going to wikis and watching that faggot talk on youtube

No multiplayer, no leveling up, no penalty for death, no penalty for falling off the map, no weapon variety, no currency. All this could be excused if it wasn't the same pisspoor combat as Dark Souls games. I feel bad for anyone who wants to do a stealth playthrough because they'll be seeing the exact same animations from the same 2-3 sneak kill moves over and over.

The bloodsmoke ninjustsu is cool as fuck, but it's very disappointing that you can only have 1 sword art and 1 ninjutsu equipped at the same time, very very disappointing.

which platforms?

same here

Attached: 0d341308218f2958024cde585336236b.jpg (1024x700, 113K)

You can change them at any time, prep for the encounter and go ham

It's obligatory to play Shinobido Way of the Ninja before you play this

youtube.com/watch?v=kR-TusR6tJI

Is Sekiro a manlet? I noticed the helping NPC and the undead training dummy tower over him.

Attached: 16.jpg (1763x917, 196K)

>ENB and Lobos still have less viewers combined than Elajjaz when he streamed Sekiro
KEK

>Is Sekiro a manlet?
Yea, just like the hunter in Bloodborne.

>no multi
it's a fun feature but it's not something that makes the game harder and deeper, if anything it's the reverse since you can just summon for bosses and make them like 500% easier, invasions can be circumvented so easily that they might as well not exist as an obstacle
>no leveling up
as far as I understand that's wrong
>no penalty for death
don't you lose your ammo or some other resource like that?
>no penalty for falling off the map
yeah that was dumb as fuck
>no weapon variety
you get different styles, but while yes it's a shame to see it go it's not something that "casualizes" the game
>no currency
so?

Man the same static NPC without any facial animations. The guy doesn't even look at you when he speaks...

>ENB
He cucked himself pretty hard didn't he? Of course people have lost interest in him.
>disable comments to all your videos
Lel.

game of the century

currency, better graphics from what we've seen in the demo, dog is a new enemy an example of the eavesdrop thing and a couple of new moves.

nothing too big but it's better than nothing

You’re actually retarded, dude. You lose currency and experience for dying. Which makes three of your points wrong right off the bat. Get the fuck out if you know literally nothing about the game.

man, all these good games pouring over this Q1

Attached: sekiro shadows.jpg (6243x3508, 1.29M)

is that a shitpost or are you serious?

good thing you saved this! it would be terrible if the original video got removed and people had to wait a few hours to see this footage

Attached: 1523623558578.jpg (1094x533, 155K)

it's real

STFU

didn't know Michael Rosen was a VA for japanese games

It looks really fucking good, even better than expected. I must take heed and not die in the next three weeks.

Attached: 1466084538535.jpg (458x341, 25K)

Theres also a world tendency system from what I've gathered in the thread. Havent watched it myself.

Attached: 1535533392060.jpg (1301x731, 212K)

>Gets cucked for real
Are nip women just the same whores as the rest?

based

Attached: 1539218924861.png (1524x1520, 1.99M)

This game is sounding even more wild than before. How are people shitposting about it? Sounds fucking great

>muh progresshun
>muh cheevos
>muh xpee

Attached: no no no no noooooooooo.gif (340x355, 2M)

It only happens if you self-res. So, looks like all the shitters on Yea Forums will need to get good this time around.

anyone have enb lore summary

I don't know if i'm understanding this right, if you die alot, the friendly npc's are afflicted by some weeaboo cancer? Are they trying to guilt people into getting good?

>he is a fag
>he gets filled with cum
>wow

am excited and just like nioh am gunna abuse the system lel.

hoping for a sexy female boss fight

Attached: Oruchuban ebichu.gif (400x300, 281K)

>didn't double stealth kill
come on, fatal shadows did this over a decade ago, are they not a thing?

Abuse what system?

Game looks cool but I’ll probably wait for a sale

There's a Memory stat which will most likely increase the number of skills you can equip

did they put the 60fps limit in pc again?

activision said they target high resolution first and framerate later

base consoles will be 1080p uncapped framerate i.e. 30-40fps with 50-60fps in safe zones probably

translation: buy it on PC

>My concern is how FromSoft, that makes good content, has made the game under the financial thumb of Activision, one of the top makers of some of the most casual shit that actively makes their games for little kids.

See: To add to that, FromSoft is publishing the game in Japan, and another company is doing the Asian region.

but he is not wrong, das2 is objectively better, he simply doesn't enjoy it personally as much

>. Is this game going to be 60fps on PS4 Pro?
I doubt it if it’s an open world game, since dark souls 3 can’t even handle a stable 60, but if it’s levels like nioh then sure it could

game has all three

this is almost as funny as that guy who told someone to get cancer and die then immediately got diagnosed cancer and died

Attached: 1551639882022.jpg (189x266, 7K)

>30-40fps with 50-60fps in safe zones
right like Bloodborne? ahahah keep dreaming

>buy

Attached: 1474465218112.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Yes.
Hub healer says she has no idea how to treat this disease too

I'm not sure where you think you are going with that console war insult when I'm a pcfag but good on you retard

Attached: 1551485035311.jpg (421x389, 26K)

>haha I'm so cool I download da gaemz from da 1337 site yarr poirates XDD
>reddit frog
yeah it checks out

Attached: 1551706224496.jpg (294x294, 19K)

How does the internet know his wife cheated on him? Did he reveal it himself, in which case he must really be regretting that, as it pretty much defines him at this point. Also, was his wife at least hot?

checks out what?That you are justifying wasting money in a game when YOU have the possibility of pirating it?If you don't have a good pc then that's your problem

This game is going to fucking rule
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUNLxeXaPY&t=330s
sorry about the Vaati video but its awesome

she cheated and then aborted the baby telling him it was hs. he told this himself

>You lose currency and experience for dying.
And heard there was no "run back" to get the xp, it's permanently gone. Based From.

It's a skill that allows you to establish stealth immediately after a kill.

lul from has reached mainstream apeal already and sold out. there is no online anyway so they are not geting my shekels. seethe more

What even is Days Gone? Gameplay wise I mean. It's open world right? So is it like Far Cry?

simply epic man! upvoted XDD

It was never marketed as such, those are people who can't let go of the souls game. They're in this thread too.

teleport available since the start

Attached: .png (1661x603, 303K)

>Made a game where you literally have to not die once to get the good ending

Mad man Miyazaki has done it again.

>NPC assistant for the Bandit boss
REEE FUCKING CASUALS

Yea much like DaS2's and DaS3's bonfire system.

Looks like 3rd person Far Cry with zombies, plus TLOU story.

It's basically hit every bulletpoint in the office.

>he permanently dies after 1 attempt

Attached: 1545673891778.jpg (1207x859, 368K)

>He thinks a game has to be shit for Yea Forums to shitpost about it

Acti-Shills working overtime ITT

Attached: 1520711969051.jpg (1294x726, 157K)

Shut up retard

I hope so. I think it's a huge mistake to give you all this cool shit and you are locked into 1 ninjutsu and 1 swordart for each fight.

>every game sucks

Ok v

Migrate here when we hit bump limit lads

i'm putting off my suicide for another month i guess

>unga bunga slam
i like that shit but it needs the oomph of a heavy weapon

>upvoted XDD
Back to reditt

It literally creates a shockwave around you when you do it

>he permanently dies after 1 attempt
based From

Menu pauses time, worst case scenario you can swap it immediately depending on situation

>That you are justifying wasting money in a game when YOU have the possibility of pirating it?

But we can afford to buy games; We're not forced to choose between eating for the week or buying a game. It's only a waste if you can't afford both

Someone who gets to preview the game probably gets to play it decent way through. Until now they've only shown the first area in the game.

How are multiple talent trees that you use to make different kinds of builds not a progression system? Are you dumb?

>I like how there's no dumb highlights that screams "press X to take this item" like all games these days. You actually need to look at the environment
the game takes it a step further by adding 20 invisible items you need to collect to unlock a minigame. if you miss one and can't backtrack you may as well ignore the rest because you either got 20 or didn't and need to try next playthrough

>best ending is probably only possible if you do a no death run and save all NPCs you can

Attached: 1521972988474.gif (309x313, 1.47M)

Wait, where are you getting all these claims that he "was revealed to be a huge cunt" and "nuked his Youtube"? His channel is still up, I just searched for it and its there.
And this is the first I've ever heard of him being a cunt, he was literally the original Youtube guy that made Demon's Souls popular in the west when no one had heard of it, and he always seemed like a genuinely cool guy unlike the attention whores like Vaati that came later.

And why do you always post that ugly troll of a woman.

Answer these questions.