I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Attached: {F57E19C9-B334-4877-B091-79E2A4E9F638}.png.jpg (596x597, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UU0dn9pRKuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny thing is they could have sold the PSTV as the playstation classic and it would have had better emulation.

people think it's bad because it's emulators
which hurts, it's bad because it uses the WORST emulator
Imagine if this thing used Mednafen or something competent

Probably the one time that copying Nintendo didn't work to Sony's benefit. Mostly because they fucked it up so bad though.

it's bad because it uses the worst emulator and the selection of games is shit

has anyone put cfw on this thing yet ?

BUT IN THE END IT NEVER EVEN MATTERED

you can literally plug in a usb keyboard and press escape
they didn't think to code out the emulator menu

Still not worth it tbf (to be frank).
It doesn't use the worst emulator, dipshit, PCSX-R is pretty good, it uses little resources and is very compatible. The problem is that they loaded PAL ISOs for no discernible reason, which run at 50FPS, sometimes with slowdown.

>"very compatible"
>can't even render the into-battle swirl screen effect in ff7
"no"

They chose pal games because the emulator couldn’t run at 60 fps on the cheap hardware they wanted to use, so they thought they could hide the poor performance by using games that only need to run at 50.

Does it play MGS or RE alright? it'd make an alright living room tv decoration if it did for 40 bucks.

No, because not all of them are PAL games, and when you load other NTSC
games they run fine. You're just wrong, retard, shut the fuck up already.
jRPGs are for chronic masturbators, it doesn't render right to punish you for being a faggot.

I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

Just let me play psone games on ps4 you fucking sony jews. If my vita can play that shit there is no excuse.

Loving
Every
Laugh

Yeah. Google Bleemsync. You can load all sorts of PSX games in the in-built emu (some video stuff works better and some games are more compatible), and you can also load Retroarch and play N64 games (with a new emulator for that which works well) and even PSP and DC games (some run fucking fantastically and others are shit. PSP games often work well. The Eng patch of Vallyria Chronicles 3 is notable).

Interestingly some PSX games can be run at double resolution with the latest PSXRearmed, such as FFIX, making it basically the best way to play that on a cheap little box that hooks up to your TV.

>PSP can handle the entire PS1 library
>PS4 can't run a single game
THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE EVER MADE

My local grocery had it for $29.99, got it immediately.

They do not run fine, and the few games that are ntsc run like absolute shit on the system. Watch df retro’s analysis on the subject.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UU0dn9pRKuw

The irony is that Sony has one of the best PS1 ever made which they use in the PS3. Vita and PS4 (which is just disabled, and you can turn it on with a simple hack), but they decided to use something much worse for the mini

Weird how the canceled all that shit on PS4. I was happily buying PS1 games again like a good little goy on PS3.

>it uses the WORST emulator
but it doesn't use psxjin?

Worst ARM emulator.

>All these seething Xcucks

Hahaha