Stupid overpowered bullshit character

Fuck this dumb whore.

Attached: lucina-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch-3.63.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY
youtu.be/wB8Nkum3QAY
youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lucy!
To be fair all the children characters were OP.

Attached: 1407104312728.jpg (1272x1590, 122K)

Why is she overpowered and Marth isn't when he has eveything she does but the extra tipper mechanic, or Roy even? Who is more powerful than her?

>yet another fucking smash thread

Attached: 1551392840051.png (1000x1000, 510K)

Just pretend it's a FE or Lucina thread.

Attached: 1492732837940.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

That's even worse. Stop spamming your shit character everyday

Attached: 1551849169925.png (731x578, 371K)

Git gud you salty fuck. Lucina mains fuck your mom every night

Nintendo desperately tries to promote their mediocre series. They make FE characters high tier so people see them more in online play

>roy
>better than lucina
Kill yourself.

No!

Attached: 1492717573018.png (473x459, 297K)

>What's that, you said you wanted an axe user?

Attached: smugcena.png (349x355, 145K)

The ONLY reason people say Lucina is best is because she's consistent, if you were any good at the game there'd be no reason to run her over Roy or Marth, facts.

Because if you don't tipper with marth you hit like a noodle and tipper is super inconsistent in this game.

Hoo baby, I've been waiting for this day. Lucie isn't ready for my 10 inch cock.

>If you were any good at the game
>Literally every smash pro agrees Lucina is the best from the FE cast along with Ike.
Okay retard.

Fuck off with your shit character you autistic retard , your +10 tranny should be posting right about now

>tipper is super inconsistent in this game.

Wat? Are you saying sometimes it doesn't register even if you get it?

I don't know but every pro just says that none of them explain it, but seeing every Marth player drop him for Lucina then she's just better.

>Literally every smash pro agrees Lucina is the best from the FE cast

because of her consistency, yes...maybe try reading my posts, on paper Marth is literally a better Lucina. Also not sure why you're bringing Ike into this, but okay.

I rape every Lucina I see with Little Mac or Cloud lol git gud faggot.

Attached: 1487806980724.jpg (537x700, 209K)

None of her moves are safe on shield.

You can punish her recovery offstage easily.

Bait her to whiff an F-Smash, then punish her.

There you go. Now go learn the matchup and kick her ass.

So before the shitstorm truly begins...why is she so good exactly? I see even MKLeo drops Ike to run her, despite Ike being so powerful. Is there a specific attack/quality she has?

You said if you were any good at the game there'd be no reason to use her instead of Roy/Marth retard, if you were any good at the game why would you use the worse characters?

i ship it

.. .. ..
youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY youtu.be/wB8Nkum3QAY

Attached: cdaa0ab935c18667a0749ba84a14cfd949343860.gif (468x60, 144K)

Marth has no consistent tipper kill confirms in Ultimate. (Yet)

Ike and Roy are good though.

she's _________________cute____________________________________

She rewards really good fundamental play, which MKleo has.

She also has insanely good edgeguard options, and F-Smash kills super early.

I'm a scrub and Chrom/Roy/Lucina/Marth all seem identical, there has to be more between Marth and Roy then a sword hitbox surely?

its all the swordies. fast, strong and great protection. when you have a giant damage stick that you can swing entirely around your character and outranges everything else in the game, its easy to win games, especially when you have these high caliber players exploiting them. lucina is in a sweet spot with speed, power and even damage along her sword. ike is slow and can be more easily juggled, also his save can be exploited. marth, roy and chrom are only marginally worse because of the way their sword will hit a sour spot. it basically comes down to consistency and boring ass gameplay

Heard zero say that her whole kit is just good, she's just a very well rounded character.
Leo only picks her on certain match ups where Ike loses (fast characters like pichu or fox for example)

Pretty much a whole different playstyle for any of em.

What is my gameplan with her then, confused as to when to use nair and ftilt in neutral, and how to open people up

They have different hitstun, different hitboxes, different air/ground speeds, different combos. The only thing they have in common is a disjointed hitbox and special moves.

Marth's air movement is significantly worse than Roy or Chrom.

To get any decent damage or kills with Marth, you need to land tippers.

The problem with Marth in Ultimate is that he has no easy ways of netting kills. Basically too much effort for too little reward.

Not good enough to know that, otherwise my Lucina would be alot better if i just started spacing properly.

We won't see any Roy gameplay in tournaments until Leff actually uses him, assuming he doesn't drop him before then like literally every other character he used so far. Not sure where Sethlon went

>Everyone gave me shit for using Lucina in Smash Wii U because I couldn't hit Marth's tipper
>Now everyone uses Lucina because nobody can hit Marth's tipper

Attached: 156243987.png (250x250, 96K)

You need to condition your opponents more.

Bait them to do stupid stuff and punish them for it.

Oh, and when they're offstage: Never let them back. Always edgeguard.

Is doing repeated short hop fastfall nairs and fairs with swordies supposed to cramp my hand this much? It hurts, guys. Don't even get me started on rar bair attempts.

You basically want to pressure their shield with short hop fairs, hitting at the max distance by pressing the C stick toward them while holding the control stick away so you can drift back. Then once their shield is low or they make a mistake punish with more aggressive options like nairs, F smash, and side special.

I think Sethlon still prefers Project M Roy, he was absolutely insane with him way back when.

Try Ike or Cloud.

They're easy on execution, but still have excellent edgeguard options.

it has nothing to do with tippers being inconsistent, it has everything to do with zoning and character speed creep.

i fucked up.

>Oh, and when they're offstage: Never let them back. Always edgeguard.

I see a lot players seemingly comboing multiple fairs in a row offstage for this, and I might (I must be) imaining things because they seem to go waaay further than the fair - jump - fair limit should allow and still get back.

How important is her guaranteed shield break? It looks fucking awesome.

Sad, I've definitely seen him play Ulti Roy and he was clean as fuck.

I wanna fuck her flat butt

So every pro is wrong then?

Will practicing Melee on the side teach/force me fundamentals to Ultimate? Getting a real hankering to play Melee Marth

Girls with flat tits usually have nice butts to compensate.

Not being able to combo into a tipper kill move sucks for Marth though.

Melee was also really fast paced, but at least there he could consistently combo into spikes or tipper F-Smashes.

I'm sure it exists but of the top off my head I can't think of anyone who played Melee Roy back in the day, and it's weird considering M2K literally used Pichu sometimes, who was way worse.

Attached: 1504222136044.jpg (850x635, 90K)

Lucina's recovery is super leinient.

Go into training mode and see just how far you can make it out and back.

That'll give you a better idea of how far to edgeguard in real matches.

Attached: 1517372736722.png (500x500, 244K)

>Not being able to combo into a tipper kill move sucks for Marth though.

This makes him sound like the worst swordie? A shame.

>shitty flat annoying character in Awakening who literally tries to kill you because she's so dumb
>shitty annoying flat character in Smash played by shitters

Is it just me, or do swordies have some broken ass grabs? I feel like I'm whiffing them while they pull me from what feels like 2 feet away.

Attached: Dxz71nZVsAEciJo.jpg (720x447, 50K)

Ike is fun but man is Cloud boring as fuck in this game, barely feels like a FF rep to me, despite the Limits gameplay. Felt way more fun to use in Dissidia and yes I know that's not an actual fighting game.

>Go into training mode and see just how far you can make it out and back.

It's insanely hard to lab on your own in this fucking game, I can't even record myself doing short hop fastfall nairs to see if I'm actually dropping at the optimal height or not because I can't record training mode and play at the same time by myself.

Right now I totally think so.

Keep in mind the game's very young, so he'll likely RISE UP soon enough.

Corrin is the worst swordie by far. Though it's debatable how much they're even a swordie really since a lot of their playstyle revolves around the lance.

Is her OOS Up B and OOS nair super important for defense?

Attached: 1489180936679.jpg (470x600, 204K)

Don't worry too much about being super optimal 100 percent of the time.

The important thing is to not be afraid to edgeguard, and go for cool/flashy stuff whenever you can.

Unless you're playing for money, there's no reason to play super safe all the time.

I still feel weird calling Ike and Cloud a swordie since I always thought it was shorthand for 'Marth Clone', I mean they do use a Sword but they play so different.

Mate I'd be happy if I just got basics down, like I'm struggling hard with bairs from a dash and even a dtilt from a dash.

I prefer double jabs or Up-tilt, but OOS Up-B is good on rare occasions.

How do you think she's going to be nerfed? I want them to hurry up and do it so I can get used to the nerfed Lucina and people will stop picking her so much.

I understand what you mean mate.

Just focus on really basic stuff when labbing. Bnb combos, movement, recovery, etc.

Don't waste a ton of time on technical stuff until way later if you want.

Built for Spider dick

The idea that "swordie" in and of itself is an entire archetype is laughable and basically at this point it's just a derogatory term for Fire Emblem. Is King DDD a "swordie" because he also uses a disjointed hitbox? It's just butthurt scrubs.

Yeah, I'm probably being bad but feels swordies are harder to get gud with than people give credit for.

Instead of complaining, you could just play Wolf or Snake.

Those matchups suck for her.

They are.

They reward fundamental, solid play more than anything. The more you improve at Ultimate, the better your Lucina will be.

Speaing of disjointed hitboxes, why do people think it's fair to want the swordies to take damage when their sword gets hit? It's not like Dhalsim's limb or something.

But Ithought Snake sucked and was only good because of week 1 tech :thinking:

No, I want to play AS her but I don't want to play as her while she's popular because then I just look like a bandwagoner. I need a nerf that makes her unpopular.

I picked Lucina because she's top tier, I don't give a shit what people say. Like says, if you're a really good Lucina you're a good player, not being carried.

Never forget. youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk

Ask the Zelda players how their loyalty is paying off, assuming you can even find them after the pool losers have been culled.

Sounds like your problem would be solved by just using Marth?

Damn I haven't seen this video in years. This is a nostalgia bomb.

Landing tippers with Marth leads to less follow ups. Lucina doesnt have that problem and that's why shes top tier.

He looks so different now. Also, he's so right. Assuming you wanna' win just pick a fucking top tier.

Sounds like he's either badly designed or just intended to be about oneshotting with sick tipper reads

I guarantee people who spam 'NAIR NAIR NAIR NAIR' in streams whenever Ike is on, or think he's braindead, can't use him in the way that actually makes him dangerous.

Whose that guy that sounds and says something that comes from a Sopranos episode?

>"Fuck this dumb whore."
>Noone posts lucina getting fucked like a dumb whore
Thinly veiled r34 thread?

She's actually pretty smart so no such art exists.

Attached: tongue.gif (458x270, 2.9M)

>She's actually pretty smart so no such art exists.

It's everyone else who is dumb, how can you think she looks like Marth, fuck Awakening was dumb as hell.

Are you sure though?

Attached: yeah right.jpg (850x1179, 258K)

Feels good bro

Attached: 1497784065573.gif (348x323, 2.32M)

Women have such weird looking nipples compared to men.

This honestly

Attached: 1531025127787.jpg (2867x2064, 442K)

Literally made to succ

Did Peach really hardcounter him

Have you played melee before? Its like second nature to me my hands dont hurt at all

>Overpowered
In what world?
She is nothing more than an extension of the players skill and knowledge of the game.
She cannot beat you without being better than you.

To be fair Marth is the equivalent of Jesus in their world, including a 2000 year time gap.

Consistency is everything. Ganondorf is good when he's surviving to around 100%, but he will get frequently get gimped at early percents and it's fucking bullshit.

>None of her moves are safe on shield.
Bullshit

Attached: B27E0813-1C8F-4AE4-B11D-FCC55CC9F25C.jpg (1024x1039, 201K)

didn't draw lucina

kys

Yeah Lucina, Ike and Chrom are who I play when I just want a quick and brainless W. The universal landing lag reduction I think was a mostly good idea but gave some characters too much.

Why though?

On paper melee fox is invincible.
On paper everyone can just parry everything
On paper this argument doesn't hold in reality

Seriously though, why? Who asked for this? I get a feet image, but who's looking for "feet on top of a cake with candles between the toes"? Who wants something so specific?

Attached: bunnies love carrots.jpg (670x1191, 121K)

Attached: corrin__robin_and_lucina_love_their_spider_man_by_lucinaspidey35-da35hek.jpg (5377x2999, 2.5M)

This bitch is easy to beat with Icies

Attached: lucina_and_spider_man__need_any_help_my_princess__by_kongzillarex619-d9ni90z.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

fe trash is nothing to k. rool

Attached: lizardrape.png (1920x1080, 561K)

Attached: lucina_and_spider_man__my_hero__by_kongzillarex619-da5dbcl.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Attached: lucina_dresses_up_for_spider_man_by_kongzillarex619-dbpziio.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

Actually, I could take an axe OR lance user.
Ephraim and Hector are my favorite lords, why don't we give them a shot instead of fucking Chrom and Lucina?

Attached: lucina_tries_a_new_costume_to_impress_spider_man_by_kongzillarex619-dc7udzj.jpg (1920x1080, 996K)

Attached: nice bunny hat phaggot.jpg (670x1191, 186K)

>most have shut up about peach and daisy being broken

works for me. Leave my girls alone

Attached: peach teaa.jpg (600x600, 123K)

Attached: lucina_hugging_her_little_chibi_spider_man_by_kongzillarex619-dcbgh26.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Attached: robin__spider_man__peter__and_lucina_resting_by_kongzillarex619-da6vni3.jpg (3539x1978, 1.86M)

>Fuck this dumb whore
I wish I could :'(

>fundamentals
Lucina has huge range, amazing frame data, a good recovery, great edeguarding and is above average to great at literally everything else, Mario is fundamentals, Lucina is "everything I do is either safe or outranges you".

Attached: spiderspankies.jpg (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Attached: robin__palutena_and_lucina_with_spider_man_by_lucinaspidey35-da3w2ar.jpg (4855x2636, 1.6M)

>You can punish her recovery offstage easily.

Bullshit. ALL of her aerials are safe with space properly and they apply a lot of shield pressure.

>You can punish her recovery offstage easily.

lolwut? Maybe if you can get her jump but her recovery comes out so fast it's impossible to consistently edgeguard her.

>Bait her to whiff an F-Smash, then punish her.

This assumes every Lucina player is a fucking retard.

Because nobody knows who the fuck they are? At least pick an axe or lance user from Awakening.