I’ve never played a DMC game

I’ve never played a DMC game
Is this a good one to start with, I know there are tons of you DMC fags here

Attached: DE016E23-A6F2-48DC-8755-89D75DB4744B.jpg (616x353, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lghO6HgPoQA&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lma0

play 1, 3, 4, then 5. all good games and worth your time. 2 is flat out terrible, don't worry about it so much.

God fucking damn it idiot. Just play the other ones first.

youtube.com/watch?v=lghO6HgPoQA&feature=player_embedded
Stream fags

You can start with 5, but then you will miss a bunch of details and throwbacks of previous games
So it's pretty much up to you

is this the thread

we're home boys

>kys later, I'll help!
Based birb

dante stabs himself
I DID NOT see that coming

user buy the collection to play 1 and 3 and then play 4 b4 hand. it will make you appreciate 5 a million times more. i was told the same thing 2 months ago i did it and i am so fucking glad i did cuz now i couldn't be more fucking hype for this release.

4 is a good game ONLY if you play on PC and ONLY if you drop the campaign after you lose control of Nero to play BP exclusively. The polished, mechanically deep gameplay is all that saves DMC4 from being 2-tier

>5th game in the series
>"is this a good place to start?"
Everytime

You can start with any entry in DMC. I'm a huge play in release order fag but for this series it doesn't matter.

>Dante gets stabbed

so if yamato seperates human and devil what did rebellion just do

That doesn’t make any sense V wise. How could he have existed in 4?

If you have a PS4/PC/Xbox One, you can grab the DMC Collection and DMC4 Special Edition

combine human and devil?

IT HAS BEGUN

might as well since you probably can’t run through 1, 3, and 4 in two days without being seriously motivated

DANTE FUCKING DANCE
HOLY SHIT
I WANT THIS GAME NOW

>dante moonwalking
LOOKS LIKE KINO
IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Play 2 , and DmC skip the rest.

If youre really feeling MOTIVATED right now, you should play them all including DMC:Devil May Cry

Attached: 1538894506537.jpg (878x1024, 97K)

3 is the only good one.

oh hi Barry

Yes. They made it quite easy so I'm surprised.

I always read that DMC4 is incomplete. Can someone explain why to me? I just started it on my journey to play through the series.

you replay the game backwards as dante
its unfinished

You’ll just have to keep playing it to find out, since it becomes really obvious.

I remember when I first started playing DMC4 and I posted in a thread how polished it was, how I liked Nero and his gameplay and asked why DMC4 was treated so lukewarm. Someone replied "that wears off, you'll see."

I got to the Dante part of the game and I still haven't finished it. This was weeks ago.

>I always read that DMC4 is incomplete. Can someone explain why to me?
Because CAPCOM got pants on the head retarded and pulled the plug of the project midway. The devs managed to rush and deliver a functional game, but they had to scrap what should have been the second half of the game.

It really sucks cause DMC4 has by far the best gameplay in the series, at least until DMC5

>5th game in franchise
>"Is this a good starting point?"
The answer 95% of the time is no.

>Dante is bad in 4 meme again

I spy a techlet

Attached: 3e0.png (274x385, 130K)

I only played the one with Nero (guy with the glowing hand). No idea which one that was. It was pretty easy unexpectedly.

Play 3 for Vergil and 4 to get a feel for Nero and Dante.

You can but you appreciate it more if you do 1 & 3. 3 is probably easier to get into than 1 but give 1 a try too since 5 makes references to it. 4's ok but level design could be alot better.

Attached: faust.webm (640x400, 2.84M)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)