This game is so fucking good bros holy shit

This game is so fucking good bros holy shit

Attached: IMG_5644.jpg (435x500, 53K)

Seething

Glad you're in enjoying it, it really is amazing

Attached: 1542196679170.gif (340x190, 1.8M)

Yeah man I love the part where you walk and talk. Should be called God of Walkie Talkie

Is there on Netflix?

don't forget the shitty ""puzzles""

B A S E D

I don't know why Yea Forums hates it so much. I was 9 when i played GOW 3 and this one wasn't half bad.

This. Boring fucking “game.”

>why does Nintendogaf hate a Sony exclusive that won GOTY

Pic unrelated?

Looks boring. I will wait for it to be free on ps plus to see if it’s any good

It is quite good yeah. If not for Spider-Man, it would have been the GOTY 2018.

I see the XBoners are here. We all know you idiots only dislike this game because you cant play it in that trash console with no games. Proof of this is your love for rdr2 when its a bigger movie game with shit controls

Bored with your cardboard box ?

I have both on ps4 and rdr2 is a better game

>God of Walkie Talkie
kek

First 2/3s are boring but the last third is fucking amazing

Lol I have both and I didnt even finish that movie with its boring story and horrible gameplay

Haha dang nice bro you btfo'd me

I actually just started playing this. I hated it at first, but it has really grown on me. I am loving it now and I really think it is a solid game. I feel bad for playing this so late because I missed all the discussions about it, but that isn't too big of a deal. First ps4 exclusive that is actually good since Bloodborne.

Bought a ps4 bundle with god of war, horizon zero and gran turismo during winter holidays and actually got invested in horizon zero mcuh more, though both games are too similar for some reason. God of war was boring fro some reason and the whole norse concept is just meh.

GOW >>>>>> HZD

That's your opinion. I had much more fun with horizon zero despite not caring for it.

i beat the first big boi troll thing, got back to the cabin. i'm already bored by the game. kratos moves too slowly. if they increased his movement speed by like 25% i would be much more engaged

Fpbp

It honestly gets better. I hated the game at that point.

?

underage b&

do you move faster?

no, unfortunately

aight, i'm gonna replay bloodborne then

bloodborne is the best ps4 exclusive, so I don't blame you.

He think those people are Nintendo fanboys

You can run tho

Attached: lord_of_the_rings.png (601x157, 118K)

I'd post the runtime of the last xbox exclusive, but fuck me if it's impossible to find the last game specifically made for the xbone. Absolutely btfo, faggot.

For a game that often takes 40 hours for one playthrough

it's definitely not worth full price. combat's fun at high difficulty but hard to get used to. also it's 30fps unless you have PS4Pro.

It's been a year and nincels are still coping, i can't believe it.

if you call that running

>Bad enemy variety for a game centered around combat
>Too few bosses
>Not even able to skip the cutscenes in a second playthrough because they're seamless transitions and because there's a ton of walk and talk bullshit
>Braindead "puzzles" recycled over and over with slight variations
>No platforming, just slowly climbing things in a very scripted and restrictive overworld
Despite all that I still think it's about an 8/10.

You realize that you can skip cutscenes in New Game Plus right? It was added in like August of last year because for some reason Sony's studios always put in New game plus as a free update, but it is there

>rdr2 is a better game
Hah yeah right, it's a good game if only we could cure his cough bros ;_;

agreed, i hate almost all of the standard "triple-A sony exclusive" aesthetic and design choices. but the combat really does elevate it a lot.

Is it recommended to buy the complete edition to get the dlc, or is it enough to have the base game? Only game from them i have played is dark souls 1 and even then i did not finish it so im not sure i should cop bloodborne.

That's nice to know, I haven't touched it since a month after it came out. I might give it another go. Walk and talk bullshit is still a cancer prevalent in too many western video games and that's not skippable.

Im a gow fan, i have all games
But i will never buy this shit.

based

DLC is absolutely worth it, most of the best weapons and bosses are in it. the base game is pretty short and anticlimactic otherwise

Attached: God of War - Queen Killer - Blades of Chaos Chaotic Flurry (Give Me God of War) 2.webm (480x270, 2.97M)

faggot blades are easy mode

I really hated how much your attacks only tickled their health bars if you weren't at the correct level and yet at the easiest difficulty they could 2 hit you if you missed one dodge. Especially that claw grab bullshit move. Mixed with the locked camera and the AI's abundance to use moves that put them above/behind you while channeling an attack made me even more frustrated with an already over-cumbersome camera system.

If you enjoyed this shit don't call us bros

No he thinks those people are MGS fans.

RDR2 is a movie game and couldn't even win game of the year.

I thought it was pretty decent. At least there's no pozz which was pretty goddamn surprising.

Thanks user

>we posting
why do people do this?
i'm gonna buy it eventually. i expect it to be standard fare AAA oscar bait with slightly less enjoyable combat but a more enjoyable story than Kinkdom Hearts 3. and nowhere near as good as Hollow Knight in general
i don't really watch tv or movies, so i hope it's true the story is good.

Attached: pray game.jpg (250x246, 14K)

>so i hope it's true the story is good
yikes

there's no way in hell it could be more shitfucked than Kingdom Job 3: The Empire Jobs Back where all my favorite characters job around the whole time jobbing up the place with their jobbie jobs.

Attached: t-hawk.png (1000x1000, 149K)

>Kingdom Job 3
Lmao I gave it the same nickname, but if you were seriously expecting anything coherent let alone good out of Nomura then that's on you. If you're after a good story then personally I got way more out of RDR2 than I ever got out of GoW, which I thought was just okay. Nothing to write home about but not offensively bad either.

>The main bosses were all shit.
>Plot was shit.
>Good runics came too late.
>Zero endgame content aside from the Valkyries.