Sephiroth triplets

What did Yea Forums think of them?

Attached: Kadaj-Yazoo-Loz-final-fantasy-vii-25725081-2425-1357.jpg (2425x1357, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j6qaPxf7EV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay and retarded

weak and uninspired. Still looked good for its time and was mostly just fan service, so its no real big deal.

I'd say two are gay and one is retarded, but none of them are both.

Cute but not in a gay way.

extremely forgettable like everything in that CGI film outside the final confrontation between cloud and sephiroth

The music was fucking amazing.

I was like 10 and even I knew it was dumb. I still liked the fight between sephiroth and cloud though.

Bahamut was fine.

something something mother

Having three of them just diluted each's presence. Should have just had the big guy who fought Tifa being the "muscle" and the main guy shoving Jenova goo down his pants. That fag on the left was irrelevant.

They were alright, I still love the movie.

>Rewatched the fight scene with Bahamut last week
>Design is kinda neat minus the FUCK YOU HUGE FEET

Bahamut sucked. Tifa's fight was cool though.

>these guys could have been the secret bosses of KH3
Fuck you Nomura you fucking boring, untalented hack.

>14 when Advent Children comes out
>Think Kadaj looks cool as fuck
>Grow hair out to match

Attached: YuruKyan.gif (494x640, 1.05M)

uninspired with stupid names.
The series could've brought in a memorable villain, instead we have baby sephies.

They'll be secret bosses in 7R instead.

backstreet boytoys

Yazoo was redundant.
Kadaj and Yazoo should just be one character named Kazoo.

Bahamut was lame

The best fights are the forest fight, the kadaj fight and the final bike chase

>7R
Vaporware

At least your eye didn't hold a hidden power.

Attached: 1455118574795.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

yeah those were some good fights. Tifa fight was only astounding the first watch but got boring fast

They aged very badly. Both the characters and the CGI.

Nah, bear fights are Tifa vs Loz and Cloud vs Griffith

Aside from growing my hair out and using Kadaj as a base of reference, I hide my power level very well.
It was basically just "emo hair" of the time I guess.

Tifa vs the short haired triplet was good. The music really made it.
youtu.be/j6qaPxf7EV4

MY REUNION

They would make cute girls.

Easily the best fight in the movie, and that song was fantastic.

HOW IN THE FUCK DID THEY DRIVE FROM MIDGAR TO THE FORGOTTEN CITY?!?

Attached: ff7map.jpg (1320x1020, 263K)

Did it look good on you?

How much do I have to pay for them to fit the AC OST into the 7 remake? Play some Divinity every time I summon Bahamut Zero.

Yeah I like how it looked, even to this day honestly.

I was 13 back then and i thought the Sephiroth fight was amazing. I was always amazed with how Sephiroth used Quake on that building and scattered it in Clouds face so he had to assume the faster weaker stance to repel the falling debris then charged at him

It’s been two years, there are bridges connecting all the major continents now.

For the Reunion is one of the best pieces of music ever made.

Proof that Nomura is washed up.

oh yeah there are bridges after half the fucking world was rocked to its core by a cataclysmic near-impact that destroyed most of midgar and forced everyone to live on the outskirts. sure. they are still barely able to repair midgar but they can built massive intercontinental bridges. okay senpai.

even if they could, they got there same night. and cloud leaves hours after them and gets their like, thirty minutes behind them.

you dont have to defend this. its a fun movie, but this shit is fucking stupid. they dont even summon bahamut with red materia. it was blue...

>bridges connecting all the major continents
>two years

thats now how engineering works, even in ff7's fantastical world of magic, that just doesn't make any sense. remember, midgar was basically the world government and in control of the vast majority of wealth on the planet and it got its shit pushed in by weapon.

This movie convinced me that Nomura should never direct anything ever again.

Where does the AC version of one winged angel fit on the chart?

I was pretty gay for kadaj

What's point of this Villain?

He literally don't have any role in story

Attached: Weiss-Artwork.jpg (505x495, 107K)

Really dumb. Should have been some leftover clones from vii. Or just a new threat. Having Sephiroth goof around with Cloud until he gets his ass kicked yet again is retarded.

Are you transgendered?

none of the expanded universe games are canon. especially not crisis core. its just fan-fiction.

He seems to have had the same goals as Hojo so he just continued where Hojo left off when he got his body back

The story doesn't make sense and even if it did, it doesn't mesh well with VII. That said, it was fun to watch Reno and Rude switch between cool agents and clowns every other scene, the fights were decent and the Zack scenes were heartwaring.

That said, did anyone play Dirge of Cerberus? What the fuck were they thinking when they made that game? Was it Squenix's answer to the Shadow the hedgehog game or something? Seriously, the gameplay was tolerable, but the story was deviantart-tier dumb and made zero sense. That and they somehow made Vincent even more of a cuck
>Bitch indirectly kills your father
>Cucks you with a cunt straight out of a NTR doujin
>Does fucked up experiments on her fetus
>Doesn't save you from the cunt when he shoots you
>Does fucked up experiments on you
>Still fall for her
I swear to god they try so hard to make him cool and they would have half-succeeded if it wasn't for this.

Attached: Cloud Sanders.jpg (500x657, 68K)

The Reno and Rude fight versus whatever their names are was awesome

Cactus Island? Is there something special there?

>Vincent shown jumping rooftop to rooftop 50 feet in the air and shooting down helicopters
>can't jump over invisible walls on the sides of stairs and has to manually climb ladders during gameplay

Dirge of Cerberus would have been so cool if Platinum made it

especially in this day and age

I liked Dirge of Cerberus. It was fun for a few hours like most PS2 games

Genesis was cooler

Attached: genesis-rhapsodos.jpg (750x422, 27K)

What was his endgame?

Dirge of Cerberus is probably get remake at some point if FF7re doing well

Reading gay poetry to fucking everyone.

To be honest I was expecting worse, I finished it on hard without much problems. My main problem is that it doesn't feel like VII at all, form the design to the plot. Speaking of which they made some really dumb decisions there
>By the way there was this super secret organization that no one knew about and they're super strong
>Tsviet designs feel really out of place
>Bring back Hojo then kill him after 2 cutscenes
>Weiss as a whole
>Lucrecia as a whole
>Chaos dialing the deviantart edge up to 11
Also the final chapter sucked. At least Vincent got some teen pussy to get over his angst.