This is the story of Noh'bo, and his quest for redemption

>This is the story of Noh'bo, and his quest for redemption.

Attached: screenshot_12_46_56_84.png (1917x1053, 3.91M)

A young hunter Noh'bo was fearless if not impetuous. Fond of hunting alone, always bringing back the largest stag or boar was his greatest pride.

Attached: screenshot_12_34_23_55.png (1508x875, 2.87M)

Everyone knew he was just trying to impress Vyrie, the beautiful daughter of the clan chief and the object of his unshakeable desire.

Attached: screenshot_12_49_57_31.png (695x507, 866K)

If this turns into cuckoldry im going to be very upset

The clan chieftain found Noh'bo unsteady and an ill fitting match for his only daughter, but Vyrie was just as smitten with the handsome young hunter and always had fresh fruit for him when he came back from his grand hunts.

The Chief finally relented and allowed Noh'bo to claim his daughter and the two of them started to build a home together. Even the chief relented a bit and accepted Noh'bo as a son.

Attached: screenshot_12_50_08_57.png (809x417, 804K)

video games

One morning Noh'bo awoke and crawled from beneath his huge boar pelt blanket and kissed Vyrie who now was expecting a child, a son, she told him, a hunter. Noh'bo squinted as he excited his hut the meet the sun and started on another epic trek to his next kill.

He picked up tracks not to far from camp, a huge stag no doubt. He followed his quarry ever closer, moving in for the kill. As he drew within striking distance he heard a crisp and sharp scream break through the mountain air. It had come from camp.

Attached: screenshot_12_32_39_77.png (997x299, 664K)

that would make it worthwhile for me user

MAKE HIM FUCK A HORSE

This'll have no happy end.

Noh'bo ran as quickly as his feet could carry him back to his village on the river. When he arrived, what he saw made him drop to his knees and cry out in angered and anguish...

Blood covered the rawhide huts throughout the village. Ripped and torn bodies strewn throughout the village. His own wife Vyrie among them, almost unrecognizable had it not been for their unborn son cruelly splayed out next to her.

Noh'bo's cries stopped when he saw that from under bushes all the children of the village clamored to him, crying and telling him that a mountain lion had come and their families told them to hide.

Noh'bo was now the only adult left. He burned the dead, and his wife and their son. Along with his great boar blanket. The symbol of his masculinity, his hunting prowess. The thing that kept him from the village where he could have protected his family.

Attached: screenshot_12_31_33_88.png (714x620, 887K)

Noh'bo should erect a giant phallic rock in the middle of the village to remember them by. I've heard that works

Now the care of the village fell to him and half a dozen orphans.

The once proud hunter now spent his days close to camp skewering trout in the river during the day and stitching the children's clothes at night. He was their father and their mother. Their survival and their wellbeing was his charge alone.

He spent the short summers of his prime picking pears and strawberries. Watching "his children" as he called them grow, always looking over his shoulder in fear that the lion would return to finish his tribe.

Attached: screenshot_12_31_53_63.png (768x433, 673K)

The children grew older and stronger, as Noh'bo grew older and more frail. The once great hunter now looked the part of an older caretaker. His memories of Vyrie remained young though, and his pain ever fresh.

The children finally gathered and and begged him to teach them to hunt and track. They needed pelts for more huts, and bones for tools. The trader didn't come as often for the same old dried trout to barter for.

Reluctantly he agreed and led a small band of them in pursuit of game.

The old man's talents quickly returned to him, they were tracking an animal in no time, a herd in fact... stag.

They finally neared them near a river fork and closed in for the kill, but then.... a scream in the distance.

Attached: screenshot_12_35_45_73.png (1538x458, 1.42M)

The group ran rapidly back to camp. Noh'bo trying to keeping up his old bones and aching muscles failing him. He cried out for them to slow down and to let him go first into the danger but they paid no heed.

When they finally arrived they saw a young man and two dogs fighting the mountain lion at the edge of the camp. Bloody and batter already and in need of assistance before another slaughter ensued.

Attached: screenshot_12_36_13_17.png (966x542, 1.12M)

hurry up op

Noh'bo finally crossed the river and saw the scene at camp. The lion was ripping into the tribe's dogs and the boy swiping at it with a knife was already torn beyond repair. The children of his hunting party were rushing to his aid and making inaccurate and wobbly spear throws harmlessly missing or grazing the hungry puma.

Noh'bo froze. The cold dead eyeless image of Vyrie laying lifeless and bloody on the frozen ground, their unborn son laying next to her, the blood curdling screams.... Noh'bo couldn't move.

He looked again at the children, desperately trying to fight the lion, protecting their village and each other, but in vain. They were his children and he would have to watch them die too. The thought sickened him... and then it angered him, rage filled the old man, quick blood filled his body with courage and for just that moment he was Noh'bo the young hunter again!

Noh'bo stepped towards the fray....

Attached: screenshot_12_36_23_80.png (754x415, 652K)

He better take it out and die like a hero

Noh'bo no...

The children were shocked at the swiftness of the old man. He darted past them a battle cry on his lips and a flint in his hand.

I am Noh'bo of the River Mountain Tribe beast! Today it will be your blood that drenches this village. The lion turned from the beaten boy and whimpering dogs to face his match.

The two lions clashed hand to hand tearing into each other. Blood coated both of them. The lion was swift and strong, but finally Noh'bo's blade found it's throat and ripped it open and a torrent of dark red blood poured out and fell on the grass, both lions fell shortly after into the pool.

Attached: screenshot_12_36_35_40.png (295x222, 135K)

hurry with the next one!

The children surrounded the scene. Noh'bo clinging to life, his rage leaving as quickly as the blood ran from his wounds. He looked up at the children and smiled.

I'm proud of you my children, but I think my time here with you is over. Survive and grow, teach your children and the children of others what I've taught you. Make our tribe thrive!

He then turned to look at his defeated lion. He looked back to the children and asked for his spear.

He clenched it tightly in his fists and then his grip loosened. He turned his eyes to the sky and they watered and glazed.

"Vyrie..." he whispered and then Noh'bo was gone.

His children buried him in the hills he used to hunt as a young man overlooking the village. And always remembered his lessons and passed his teachings as well as the legend of himself onto their generations.

Attached: screenshot_2_04_24_38.png (1271x601, 1.59M)

wut gaym????

The Sims

>wanted Noh'bo to die honorably
>It happens
Now I feel sad

Attached: 1533602488767.gif (200x300, 938K)

dawn of man

a good death

Hope you enjoyed it guys. Sorry it took so long between posts.

I'll post more tomorrow to update on the River Mountain Tribe. Maybe another exciting chapter.

How many Noh'bos were there that led to us in those early days of man?

Why do the good ones have to go?

Attached: happy.jpg (326x226, 24K)

Kenshi. Ever since Sseth made a video on it its been popular on Yea Forums. So many fucking retards around here who cant think for themselves and just jump on eceleb bandwagons for games.

bait?

This is Dawn of Man