Dark Souls III DLC

I'm on my 2nd playthrough of the game, I didn't get the DLC the first time around. Only bosses I have left now are Twin Princess, Ancient Wyvern, Nameless King, and Soul of Cinder. When should I start the DLC? Anything I should know going in?

Attached: fire fades.jpg (1196x1500, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20XREf55X9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just be yourself

After killing Soul of Cinder, obviously. Nothing to know except that the DLC is much harder

why not just play DS1 or BB? ds3 sucks ass

You could do Ariandel even now I think, but wait until you're just before Soul of Cinder to do Ringed City, that one is way harder.

Because I played them to death. Still need to do a magic build in BB though.

I'm sure you know this OP, but DS3 isn't like DS1, meaning that you can beat the end boss and won't get thrown into NG+ against your will. Just beat the game, then do Ashes, then do Ringed City.

Also, I gotta say, the Ringed City was extremely fun. There's so many people there summoning and invading. Often times I'd get summoned into a world, then the host summons a second phantom, then 2 Dark Spirits would invade, then a Blade of the Darkmoon would join in, all while trying to battle through all the giant NPC enemies of the Ringed City. You'll have so much fun there.

I'm on PS4 and I don't have PSN.

I like to go in before the soul of cinder, the 2nd dlc is high level and worth a few hundred k in souls. The snow level though you can do earlier, it's probably around your level for difficulty.

Friede from the snow DLC is that hardest boss in any souls game by far.

The DLC in general is much harder.

Friede and Midir will probably be the only bosses that give you trouble though.

Nameless King seems really hard but try roll in and tongue but hole

Agreed.

Then start that sweet ass ARC build in BB then

Also don't use UGS on Gael, he's too fast for that.

>Bloodborne
>magic
>different builds
lol

I'm using Vordt's Great Hammer. Too slow?

>30fps
>Paid online

Attached: 1898627854.png (306x303, 114K)

Ds1 has boring bosses. Level design is good but I can’t go back to how shit the bosses are after playing bb and ds3

>Friede from the snow DLC is that hardest boss in any souls game by far.
I disagree. Once you get over how flashy her attacks are, she's pretty straightforward.

first dlc at 60-80 second at 90-120

seconding this, ds1 is an amazing game, but i think the nostalgia is wearing off.

very low quality bait

Attached: 1522918566450.jpg (600x511, 221K)

The bosses weren’t anything special in ds1 although bb base game bosses were pretty shit too. The dlc was the only good part in terms of bosses. Ds3 was actually pretty consistent with its bosses, in that they were all pretty good

>block her attacks
>stunlock her when she delays an attack
>win
2cat is harder because it's bullshit

I think so, yes.
When I was replaying the game a month ago I died to him like 20-30 times using various UGSs and I think maybe the Vordt hammer a few times. He always wrecked me in the third phase.
When I switched to Black Knight Greatsword I beat him first try and I couldn't believe how easy he was with faster moveset weapons.

>Ds3 was actually pretty consistent with its bosses, in that they were all pretty good
You trying to meme me? Tree, sage, Wolnir, Yhorm, Deacons, and Ancient Wyvern are all bad.

all of those were more interesting then the average ds1/ds2 boss

Attached: 1520155817509.png (738x679, 583K)

No, they're on the same level as the mediocre bosses in the first two games. Pretending that they're good is stupid.

they are good tho
youtube.com/watch?v=20XREf55X9E

forgotu pic desu

Attached: 1520332821283.jpg (1950x1380, 697K)

Believe it or not but the Twin Paired greatswords can cheese gael super easy. If you spam L1 while dual wielding it will almost always cause him to flinch. Granted, I did this when Ringed City first came out, not sure if they nerfed them or even patched Gael to not get cheesed so easy. But it's a good strat if you have a good strength build.

TRC is better than AOTA and TOH IMO

TOH has good bosses. That’s it. Level design was shit. TRC was also nothing special, but I’d take some swamps over
>clocktower
>fishing hamlet
>same level but it’s brighter and in ruins