If you were a game npc who would you be

If life were a video game I would be the guy who gives you one-word answers and stonewalls you off the bat until you pester me enough that I start to allow you more details.

Examples of this:

The Hedgehog from Animal Crossing(funny reference to The Hedgehog's dilemma).

That guy from Stardew valley who is nocturnal and spends time on the computer(literally me).

Attached: dh.jpg (807x861, 138K)

the bullybait.

Attached: 1546343672686.png (421x248, 68K)

i want to quicksave before bullying user!

please don't do that!

I'd be Glarthir from Oblivion. Reclusive, paranoid guy, that always thinks somebody is out to get him sounds like a really fun rp.

Attached: glarthir_by_armelien_d1f47kv-250t.jpg (333x250, 19K)

its fine though, you won't remember anything

that's so cruel! you wouldn't really do such a thing, right?

For me, it’s Fargoth.

of course i would, trash like you exists to be bullied
why else would you be added?

Actually scratch that, I wanna be the lottery guy from New Vegas.

boring pedestrian #125734 like all you other retards

some mmo npc who doesn’t even have a quest for you and is there just for the immersion

i'd be the npc whos was intelligent, nihilistic and had a wicked sense of humour

This guy or something like him.

Attached: v8N67nI.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

The NPC who blocks off an area that you can't get into until later in the game.

Literally me

Attached: Merchant_re4.jpg (679x1024, 71K)

That one NPC sitting out of bounds that you can occasionally catch glimpses of. He doesn't have anything special to say or do though.

I am probably the high-energy NPC who appears in several towns and tells you about the local community. When in doubt, I also have advice for the player.

Sam Rodrigues, but without the cool stuff or skill.

I'd be one of the marines on Halo you let drive so you can use the turret who then proceeds to drive of the nearest cliff. You'd blame the AI, but it was actually because you took my battle rifle and gave me a needler.

Attached: 2D0A8A49-C069-4C9E-94D1-2F0B346E4768.jpg (640x360, 49K)

I can't belive this faggot actually left Yea Forums and shitposted his gay cringe thread here

I wanna be the Captain of the Guard that makes some stupid retard adventurer (the player) do all my work for him while I sit on my ass doing nothing and I pay him with the Guards' salaries.

your thread is refuse btw and if a NPC spoke to me in real life, I'd leave my trash in their seats. I always do that though.

I'd be the guy in the starter level that gives you a quest on the exact opposite side of the map in an insanely high level area you shouldn't be going to.

you're a gay cowboy

do you think i would forget so soon?

Attached: 1551580035749.gif (1024x691, 545K)