*Ahem*
Mi mi mi mi miiiiiiiii
I am the Great Mighty Poo
and I'm going to throw my shit at you!
A huge supply of tish
come from my chocolate starfish.
How about some scat you little twat?

Attached: 250.png (250x223, 84K)

Was this from Pewdiepie or Assmuchgold stream?

This board is zoomer now. They arent gonna get the reference. But yeah, that was a great moment in gaming especially gor a nintendo game. It was edgy at the time

Found it, it was assmunchgold stream.

Attached: Sketch (45).png (1145x602, 923K)

Do you really think you'll survive in here?
You don't seem to know which creek you're in
sweet corn is the only thing
that makes it through my rear.
How do you think I keep this lovely grin?
*ting*
Have some more caviar.

Attached: 9628247b2f957b49.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

There aren't nearly enough worlds based on India in games.

Hilarious.

lol

>This board is zoomer now. They arent gonna get the reference.
It's quite the opposite. Zoomers usually have a surface level of pop culture due to seeing something from their favourite "influencer" and rushing to wikipedia to learn the entire history of whatever dumb bullshit that they bandwagon on.

That said, it's pretty unhealthy to be pessimistic over these sorts of things. I used to be friends with someone that would chide me because my enthusiasm for something (movie, book) wasn't real, because I wasn't a true fan or "wasn't alive when it was a thing". Basically a form of ultra-gatekeeping

He's now strung out and drug fucked, so who cares lol.

>GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO MAKE OUR OWN

Attached: conker1280-1jpg-97cdda_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

helo butiful i lov u plent time
big time butiful open bob nd vagene
*Sonic register noise*
world supower bi 2025 btw

>Spooky chapter
>starts off goofy and fun
>turns into actual nail-biting zombie shooter out of nowhere

Attached: 1342111283682.png (131x180, 40K)

Gaming will never ever in your life ever have this much soul every again..

Attached: 1550917149491.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (868x960, 149K)

I played both the original and the remake when i was quite young and the zombie stuff legitimately scared me.

I never played Live and Reloaded, the shift in art style was too jarring and I never had an Xbox anyway. I bet Spooky was pretty fucked with those graphics, though.

>Entire game is a parody of other platforming games mixed with cheap movie parody humor while trying to mix it up and be fun and unpredictable
>Ending is suddenly a nosedive of sad, Conker left in an even worse position than the one he started the game in.
>No sequel, no nothing, the game just ends with Conker miserable and lonely.

Jesus christ. I loved this game.

I can confirm. Spooky on the Box was a step up. Most of the game was visually better, but lacking certain qualities, but Spooky was just 100% better.

Everyone looks on point in Spooky. The only big change is the starting area which is now covered in blood.

The way they played the Alien parody completely straight is really jaring. The Panther King is choking to death for half the cutscene and Conker's reaction is pretty spot on.

Funny enough in L&R they made it blue just so they wouldn't get sued.

Spooky looked great. The War chapter looks kind of shit now though, thanks to lighting.

Attached: Van-Conker-Spooky-wallpaper-conker-6691550-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 225K)

Still mad

So, here I am, king. King of all the land. Who'd have thought that? Huh, not me. I guess you know who these guys are now, because I certainly do. I don't wanna know them. And yup, I may be king, I have all the money in the world and all the land, and all that stuff.
But you know, I don't really think I want it.

Attached: the king.png (600x300, 198K)

Well shit, now I wanna play it. Guess I'll go emulate it right the fight now. Fuck.

Attached: 1213146986228.jpg (640x480, 51K)

My biggest complain with L&R is that characters aren't as expressive and models have some weird shit going on (Conker's jaw gets stuck open or goes into his neck, Conker's whole body still being visible when transforming into the anvil or bat). Also the audio mixing is kind of shit. You can barely hear the music in Windy for example.

Attached: HM.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Be honest now, Yea Forums...

Attached: sunflower.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

they ruined the matrix parody

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQjCO0_4KOLLoJddWVxl64UvheKqLGaRoqX2E1DgMMMUdotIB-FA.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I'm sad as hell for conker he went through all that bullshit to see his gf die and become king of a bunch of idiots

And they said tits wrre for cows

It was his fault, though. He helped out the mafia and fucked up his chance to bring her back.

Attached: 9d5e8161c869689aac4438ff9f7198b5e82469f1.png (1014x630, 465K)

Did xbone really had such good graphics? I thought it was on 360.

Live & Reloaded aged really well thanks to the style.

Attached: 04.jpg (1024x768, 174K)