Why do I like this game so much

Why do I like this game so much

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 50K)

It has a comfy setting

This. Also loot shooters are fun "turn your brain off" kind of games.

Snowy setting which is awesome. Div2 comes out in a week and a half. Shit's gon b gud, my nig.

how was the beta

>hyped since 2013 E3 trailer
>tell friends about open beta of Div 1
>one of them joins me
>was bored and disappointed beyond belief
>didn't even bother buying the game
>moved on
>fast forward to friday of last week
>friend mentions that the Div 2 beta is open
>give it a try not expecting much
>it's really fucking fun

Not sure what they changed, since I don't remember anything about the first one 3 years ago. But they must have done something to make it fun. I think fights feel less like slogs and more like tactical engagements.

because you aren't a real person, ubishill

Being a contrarian is only harmful to yourself.

Attached: shill definition.png (396x189, 6K)

Not that user but honestly not too bad. Abilities seem more engaging to use (drone and chem launcher in oarticular), and it is a lot easier for you to die, so sticking to cover and being more tactical in how you engage is a must.

Because you're unemployed and have a low IQ meaning you're most likely using it as a surrogate for the satisfaction you would normally find in a career of repetitive, menial labour.

It's not contrarian if I'm in the majority, shill. No one wants mediocre ubishit open world games with copy pasted garbage.

>deliberately enters a thread for a game he doesn't like
Man, imagine being this pathetic.

did they fix bullet sponges

>j-just let me advertise in peace
no, fuck you

Excellent, honestly. What really surprised me was that the Division 2 beta had more content in it than Anthem does, and it only had about 1/10th of the map available.

Shit's looking good.

Generals on /vg/ and the millions generated in revenue from these games would like to prove you wrong.

Are you just mad that it's not on Steam?

Attached: file.png (612x619, 373K)

They addressed bullet sponges with destructible armour. Most elite enemies have bits of armour that you can target and break off. The time to kill has been massively reduced as well - but none of us really have any idea of how ultra-endgame is going to fare. We had access to ONE invaded mission, and the scaling seemed reasonable. Much better than the first game, anyway.

>generals matter
>sales matter
Fallout 76 took over /fog/ when it launched, and sold millions. Boy oh boy that must be an amazing game too.
Quit deflecting, shill.

>shill
Yes, we understand that you don't like something that we like.

>Fallout 76 took over /fog/ when it launched, and sold millions.
>FO76
>sold millions
Gave me a sensible chuckle.

"The Division" is kinda gay. The faction, I mean. I wish you could play as something else.

They're making a movie about The Division.

Awful. Half the combatants are women. It's really jarring and takes you out of the game because it's so damn unbelievable.

That's interesting, actually. I didn't notice that there was an abundance of female mooks to kill, but you're right. In retrospect, there's a lot of female combatants.

You don't. You've never even played it. You are, however, being paid to say you did.

shut up

Damn I'll need to get it

why

that's unironically redpilled as fuck.
you can kill women and minorities in droves now while playing as as White male.

wrong

>muh immersion

is it me or are the echos way shittier looking now?
after all the updates the first one had that made it an amazing game, lets hope Massive actually does good from the get go.

this but unironically
although in the setting of division, it's more realistic to have a good portion of female fighters

They look exactly the same, I think. What makes them worse is that it’s all disjointed - we’re finding echoes with no context to the story due to the beta having access to some, but not all of the content.

I wish this game was how they advertised it in the debut trailer. The final product is arse

>no cross platform servers

Attached: nothanks.jpg (661x949, 137K)

It's a game about a biological apocalypse not BFV. Shit, I was expecting to shoot 14 yeah old hood rats but they drew the line somewhere.
I was actually impressed they had the balls to do that. It actually adds character to the enemies.
>Some Latina rioter calls me a pindejo during a fire fight.
>The black PMC guys have a strong southern accent.

>and it only had about 1/10th of the map available.

I played the beta, and that was like, 1/3 of the full map, not 1/10th.

1 week bros

anyone saying there was more content during d2 beta than anthem as a whole is in high school, played the game for 3 hours expecting mass effect story and put it down. please an hero

the game plays almost exactly the same as d1 and frankly a few new skills don't make it feel different. the gear sets and how builds work endgame is significantly better than d1's (especially modding) at least at face value and the gear loop seems promising. the devs have not fixed bugs that were in the BETA of d1 so the engine still feels clunky and buggy. bullet sponge is very much still a thing, watch any endgame youtube video. it's a natural part of shlooters, sorry zoomers

this game will probably be mediocre until the end game where a content loop begins to get gear that isn't ass tier.

Attached: 1551408173252.gif (280x211, 2.07M)

This

I can feel it

it's a guilty please

literally the same as division 1

so it's good

might be, the launch might be shit if it's the same tho. div1 wasn't good until like a year of patches later

>we are the free world's last line of defense
god i fucking hate americans so much

Not a fan of the new setting, but it generally feels better.
Plus I get it for free so I'm hyped

It does seem like this isn't a Destiny 2 situation where the team already made the game before the first got good.
I have a bit of hope