What games oh let's say 30 would you like to be on the N64 mini. Will there be one? Game cube mini even...

What games oh let's say 30 would you like to be on the N64 mini. Will there be one? Game cube mini even? Are the possiblity s endless to even release NES and SNES mini 2

Attached: 112069b.jpg (190x190, 7K)

Goldeneye 64 is a must

There should be 64 games on the 64 mini, and it should be 64 dollars!

>game cube mini
the game cube was already the size of my weenus to begin with

>the gamecube mini comes out
>its actually bigger

Maybe you should tell your doctor.

honestly Nintendo should just release all the games that there able to license onto a big fat console with a big hard drive to house them all and sell it for a 300 dollar console

Attached: 1506318258614.jpg (998x1199, 221K)

all rares games would probably be fucked

29 shit games and one never before released exclusive to the n64 mini only

watch everybody buy the fucking thing just for that one exclusive game

30 N64 games? That's probably all of the ones worth playing.
not shitting on it, a lot of games on the system were fantastic.

iirc, the n64 actually rendered hd graphics, but then scaled them down for composite and s-video outputs.

So if nintendo had any fucking brains at all, they would put a cartridge slot on the n64 mini, and then sell game collections on n64 mini carts. They could milk the entire fucking library with hdmi output, instead of some shit number of overhyped games.

Peggle 2 is a must.

Nintdies would fucking get there tendies. Brilliant idea

>the n64 actually rendered hd graphics
lol the 64 rendered a max res of 640x480 which in the 90s was called high res but had nothing to do with the HD format or resolution

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
1080 Snowboarding
Super Smash Bros
Super Mario 64
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Mario Tennis
Mario Party 2
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario Kart 64
Donkey Kong 64
F-Zero X
Paper Mario
Gex 64 Enter the Gecko
GoldenEye 007
Pokemon Snap
Indiana Jones and the Ingernal Machine
LEGO Racers
Perfect Dark
Yoshi's Story
Wave Race 64
007 The World is Not Enough
Star Wars Battle for Naboo
Turok 2 Seeds of Evil
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Conker's Bad Fur Day

That's about all the essentials I can think of.

How are the Tony hawk games on 64 though?

They're fine, what made you think they weren't?

TBQH, they were remarkably mediocre, compared to their disc format counterparts.

Sincerely, an anti-sega, n64 over playstation fanboy.

no pilotwings or blast corps? get rid of thps1 and world is not enough

none because I wouldn't buy it, it'd be cool if after like 15 years games could become open source so they could be archived properly rather than endlessly tethered to annoying cash grabs.

Imagine if nintendo just resold the license for third parties to just manufacture old consoles and games if they wanted to and nintendo could just get a cut of the sales or something

I don't care as long as were able to reverse engineer it and make a better emulator than what we have right now.

>Mario Party 2
>not 3
yikes

>pokemon snap but not pokemon stadium 2

why not

Nintendo fags love replaying the same shit games from 30 years ago. It never ends

what do you do with games that are good that you like, user? just get rid of them after a while? You've never rewatched an old favorite movie?

I like replaying the same playstation and sega games from 30 years ago too, some of them are better than games that came out today.

1080 Snowboarding, Animal Crossing, Dr. Mario, F-zero, OoT and MM, Mario Kart, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Star Fox, Mario, Wave Race, and Yoshi's Story would be the most likely candidates.

I'd mostly just want to see the Goemon games though.

Textures are low resolution, music is missing, videos don't exist at all. There's no good reason to play the N64 versions over any other version.

This. CDs had far more storage space than cartridges back then so the n64 versions were chopped to pieces.

I didn't even know some of the playstation versions even had a level editor until a full decade later. N64 peons got fucked hardcore.

I just emulate. I haven't noticed a difference between emulation and the real thing.