youtube.com/watch?v=2DQrPxqu1A8
I can't wait for this game to come out in 6+ years

Attached: Scorpio-0.png (400x375, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/rockman4mi/
cardsagaswars.wordpress.com/
cardsagaswars.wordpress.com/2018/06/23/35/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been following this game since 2013 and I don't think it'll ever come out honestly.

It's looks so good, I think I can wait. It'll come out before we die, right?

Attached: sad_box.jpg (807x560, 39K)

>tfw KHIII came out before this did.

Attached: AkkoBlur.jpg (368x285, 18K)

>akko poster is not dumb
Holy shit. also
>mfw more anons will die before this comes out

Attached: 1547762959198.gif (200x200, 470K)

>we might get a genuine new MMX game before Corrupted comes out

Attached: 1370565433611.png (205x186, 5K)

Legends 3 and ZX3 will come out before this is finished. Why bother waiting for it?

I think that JKB Games should make his own IP instead of making a free fangame.

I wouldn't mind if JKB takes 2 or 3 more years making a reskin of all the resources of the game, I will be pleased to give money to the guy that tried more for MMX than Capcom.

What is taking so long? It looked like it was almost done about a year and a half or two years ago.
I know the health bars were changed like half a year ago, and the sprites like a year ago, but now the First Armor has been added in, does the guy just not know when to stop adding on to the game?

Scope creep is a bitch. Ol' Garry "Modders need to be paid" Newman still can't make Rust into something more reasonable than a failed tech demo.

Attached: rr.jpg (700x394, 57K)

>6+ years
I admire your optimism

>does the guy just not know when to stop adding on to the game?
Could be, but I also I wonder if he's just an autistic perfectionist who keeps scrapping shit and starting over and over again.

Attached: Edgeworth waits for AAI2 localization.png (710x537, 457K)

So what Megaman fan games should I try out? Only interested in the platformer stuff so no BN or SF.

Make a Good Mega Man Level 2

Play MM8BDM
>Only interested in the platformer stuff
Your loss

Mega Maker is pretty fantastic.

sites.google.com/site/rockman4mi/
It's a romhack but is so good.

Seconding MM8BDM. It's come a long way and I can't wait for the next update. And unlike most fan projects, it actually does that more than once every 5 years. (Looking at you, SRB2.)

I'll play it when i retire.

I had forgotten this was a thing.

>YFW Capcom officially released Street Fighter X Mega Man, but will never approach JKB with the same idea

Of course, that is implying Corrupted is ever finished.

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>this could've been X9 and with actual funding and a team it could've been completed in our lifetimes

Attached: 1502837896005.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

You at least have to appreciate the fact this is still ongoing in some sort of way. Some serious fucking dedication.

Thanks, I'll try them out.
I'll also give MM8BDM a chance, I only meant that I wasn't interested in the BN and SF universe and gameplay. Never clicked for me.

Anyone here try to make a level for the third one?

too much

Did Card Saga Wars ever come out?

Yes actually, they released it recently. They stopped working on it years ago though, just put up for download what they had done before dropping it out of nowhere.
cardsagaswars.wordpress.com/

As far as I know, the project was canceled a while back. The prototype version is here.
cardsagaswars.wordpress.com/2018/06/23/35/

Is it bad that I want to see the PSX-style animations of this ported into the SNES games?

ah,so this is another vaporware thread yes?

They released what they got.
And it was really good, but if you want more you need to hop in the discord, a group of Mugen people are working on it, last thing i remembered they were porting to Windows Mugen (MUCH less headache to run) and were updating characters and stages. They also port to the netplay mugen (ikeman i think) but if i remember correctly the netplay versions release at a slower pace.
The discord also was entrusted with the unfinished files of a bunch of characters and they are working to finish then.

Attached: file.png (941x729, 415K)

my level was pulled out
making a pit stage tough

Megaman Unlimited and the ones people already told you to play.

Well that sucks. At least you tried though, which is more than I can say about myself.

Attached: abc.png (564x567, 360K)

No.

you can still submit pit levels if you want
also thanks