Casual KH fan tries to play Chain of Memories

>casual KH fan tries to play Chain of Memories

Attached: 1551513052443.png (307x361, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJC4AmFFePI
youtube.com/watch?v=vNyWsAVWXnI
streamable.com/v3s9y
youtube.com/watch?v=hDp-MYBnrsE
youtube.com/watch?v=K25OlKtPWqg
youtube.com/watch?v=olS992WYw34
youtube.com/watch?v=RF-bQm_jLPg
youtu.be/RF-bQm_jLPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3JvP6elUM
youtube.com/watch?v=kblJhtvRpcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5LKKrVd44
youtube.com/watch?v=aLfA9hKUinE
youtube.com/watch?v=8CyQMahzydc
youtube.com/watch?v=aYJxpQ9QzqI
youtube.com/watch?v=yMPvBjirrSY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2
youtu.be/pDNxzSMByEg
youtube.com/watch?v=COw28Zi1fRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>casual KH fan doesn’t play the GBA version

Attached: DEED91B0-F30F-456E-ADDD-CF256E5D73C2.jpg (965x1206, 192K)

BLUE EYES

Why can't I just press X repeatedly to win? Chain of Memories is fucking garbage.

is this the new KH thread

You are even more casual for playing the PS2 version instead of GBA, you fucking faggot.

>use Cloud to win as opposed to use Sonic Blade to win
What an improvement! Glad I wasted $20 on a GBA cartridge to experience such KINO

>Make a fun card game to make up for the limitations of the GBA and its inability to do a proper action RPG
>Integrate similar deck functionality into almost every game afterwards because it's easier to make than doing actual action mechanics and it's all terrible
Why Square gotta be like this?

The card battle system is much better suited for a 2D environment instead of 3D.

You could apply that to any KH game desu

>casual fan starts at 2, skips 1, then skips everything for well over ten years and buys 3 on release
>they actually think their opinions are worth anything because they happened to start on the best game in the franchise

Attached: 1549851536015.jpg (752x661, 52K)

Pirate Sora is cute! CUTE!

>Changed it to "heck" in Re:Chain of Memories
Kinda weird that line got in at all though. Kingdom Hearts is a mess.

Attached: 1497743788971.jpg (350x233, 11K)

gba is even easier though. fuckin raids hitting the whole screen.

>first playthrough of KH2 as a kid on Standard
>get anally fucked by Xaldin over and over
>totally unable to beat him before having to return the rented game
>be me just now, playing Critical
>got my ass raped by Grim Reaper and The Experiment
>utterly destroy Xaldin without even really trying
Xaldin is such a chump

Gelato date with Aqua!

Call me a casual faggot but I really hate all the gimmicky bullshit from the handheld games. Playing through BBS now and I can't fucking stand it

I just really liked chain of memories on GBA... I was disappointed that Sora and Namine didn't become friends in KH2 after all. Still playing KH3 but I'm not holding my breath.

youtu.be/oJC4AmFFePI

>casual fan starts at 2, plays 1 a few years later and gives up after 4 hours because unskippable cutscenes and "it's clunky"
>ignore all KH games other than 2
This was what I was like until I got into the PS3 rereleases in 2016. Actually never beat KH1 fully until yesterday on PS4 but I had a much higher opinion of it after skipping cutscenes entered the picture

>from the handheld games
Don't worry, that shit's in the numbered games now too

Attached: KH3_X1_03-1200x675.png (1200x675, 347K)

BBS sucks shit though. Learn how to make Mega Flare and max out Magic Haste.

>posts a thing that happens approximately twice
kek

Shit taste desu, commands are fun as fuck

Sorry you're right, have this instead I guess?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Commands as a concept are fine but BBS sucks. re:Coded actually did them better. re:Coded is a better game in general.

>I had a much higher opinion of it after skipping cutscenes entered the picture
>spoiler posting
>too much of a zoomer to handle some fucking cutscenes
and what makes you think your opinion is any better honestly

Attached: 5106351589451.jpg (752x661, 81K)

Its weird how the realistic visuals in Port Royal looks good in this game yet the actual cartoonish stuff looks kinda bad with the exception of Toy Story. It really gives of the vibe that those two worlds had more thought and care than anything else. Too bad it does not stop it from being a mediocre KH title.

Okay, now post something you actually have to do as opposed to something optional you can freely ignore.

I'm 24 so not a zoomer, I don't think. I didn't care about the plots in KH games until fairly recently, so having to sit through the cutscenes in KH1 was a turn off. I actually like KH3 and watched all the cutscenes. People can change you know.

I actually like BBS but Recoded is some good ass shit.

Attached: 0005FB76-2C29-41C5-AC74-FA2754FE6818.gif (256x192, 1.8M)

Shouldn't we all spend some time to get to know each other?

I'm sure all 10 people who played the Coded trilogy agree with you

Only problems with re:Coded
>Hallow Bastion sucks
>every world has a gimmick which is kind of dumb and there aren't a lot of them
>it doesn't have an HD rerelease
>Coded trilogy
What?

The Meld Commands are fun if you know how to use them. Fire Surge, Mines, and Magnets are your friends. Everything having a stat was pretty fun as well. While the gameplay is not perfect, it was a step in the right direction.

my first KH game was Chain of Memories

The sprite work in CoM is so damn pretty. This was the prettiest game on the GBA

>re:Coded
yessssssss this game ruled.

>Using the word casual unironically

coded, Re: coded, and coded the movie

>critics and fans at the time disregard CoM as "just a spinoff" and "just a rehash of KH1"
>has incredible spritework that perfectly converts KH1 to GBA visually
I don't even care that it doesn't have new worlds, the game looks fucking spectacular. Just imagine all those assets that had to be created just for this one game, including stuff made just for one cutscene. It's crazy. Square-Enix had budget out the ass for that game.

Damn straight it was

Attached: FC5BB448-2927-4BF1-B8AD-1E976DC1C859.gif (240x160, 1.19M)

Be nice to Aqua!

Re:Coded is the proper evolution to BBS, too bad every world has a shitty gimmick and story which really bogs the game down. This style of gameplay could be something if it was not attached to Kingdom Hearts.

not only the combat is boring as shit but the story is absolute retardation of the highest kind. Like seriously the story is so goddamn fucking bad and nonsensical it blows my mind how somebody could come up with this tripe and make a game out of it. You play this shit and you lose all respect for Nomura.
youtube.com/watch?v=vNyWsAVWXnI

im a casual but i only played, 1, 2, Com, some of BBS, the prequel movie for KHX and the 358/2 days movie in final mix. i dont act big and bad. 3 of my friends plaued them all, front and back so their opinion is pretty valid.

This is like if you mentioned the Final Fantasy 1 trilogy because it had versions on NES, PS1 and GBA.
re:Coded is a remake of Coded and the video is the cutscenes remade. They aren't really three separate things deserving of a 'trilogy' moniker.

That's just three different iterations of the same story, user. One doesn't really precede the other or anything.

Anyways, if anyone's fond of any of those things it will probably be the DS game. Never played the mobile version though.

Good to know you got all your opinions from some meme Youtube video. Want to try forming your own opinion next time?

ReCOM is better because of the voice acting and all the SoL they added. Also raging storm is kino along with many other sleights.

Attached: Raging Storm.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>not only the combat is boring as shit but the story is absolute retardation of the highest kind. Like seriously the story is so goddamn fucking bad and nonsensical it blows my mind how somebody could come up with this tripe and make a game out of it. You play this shit and you lose all respect for Nomura.
If you actually play the game you'd find that the plot is pretty much as straightforward as any KH plot gets. Nothing convoluted really happens besides the cards, but that's just a game construct.

>can set Donald on fire in the GBA version and sic him on enemies
>can’t do so in the remake
What a fucking waste.

Attached: 0E7BDDED-5381-437D-94E0-48B30A0AD23E.gif (240x160, 1.48M)

People like you are the people that watch Just a Pancake. Dumb secondaries who only know how to speak in meme.

Why would you ever use this when you can just use Mega Flare?

the worst part is that Just a Pancake is a legit fan of the series and the videos are intended for fans but ive seen people legit try to use them as points of criticism
its fucking cringe

This, they're both kinda shit but at least GBA has some pretty spritework and Axel swearing.

>exhibit A: Just a Pancake video
Has anyone even played these games or do they just watch the videos?

I think people like this are generally called NPCs

Man I miss OG Axel from CoM
He was such a manipulative psychopath in that game. What the hell happened?

Attached: 21423155t54.gif (500x657, 21K)

Yeah, it's obvious his videos aren't meant to be taken seriously, he isn't spouting his opinons he's poking fun at a series he loves.

Mega Flare has a really cool start up animation

Attached: Mega Flare.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

What are some other examples of Youtubers who are fans of the thing they're making fun of but their retard fans take their videos to explain why something is bad? I know there's other examples, just having a hard time remembering.

Sora is such a show-off, I swear.

That's a good question, I'm not sure off the top of my head, JaP is the most obvious of course.

Friendship is a hell of a drug.

Someone had to be the comic relief character

>CoM is designed first and foremost to serve as a prelude to KH2
>Axel is very different in CoM compared to KH2
Makes sense to me

Inconsistent writing. Nomura is a shizo.

>that scene where he sets Vexen on fire with a fingersnap

Attached: 425415CF-6601-4BAE-BC7F-053D9084B584.gif (540x300, 1.84M)

CoM's basically the only Kingdom Hearts game with a pretty decent story
It's just a happy well meaning kid getting mindfucked and manipulated until he's pretty much completely broken

Turns out I bought it used from back when EB Games had those little stands with all the GBA cartridges in them, I honestly could have sworn I bought it new because I loved 1 and was fucking hype reading about it in Nintendo Power but I guess I must have used all my birthday money or something. Now I'm just disappointed in young me.

well, most of it was trolling, and the example is a bit of a stretch maybe, but the matthewmatosis botw, which was mostly positive, was getting spammed with "BOTW BTFO" and other nonsense by people who had yet to watch it because they associate him with negativity for absolutely no reason. again most of it was trolling but i refuse to believe that all of it was. some people really are that genuinely retarded.

No, wait, found a better gif

Attached: FE2DD2D5-B547-419B-9633-B898E0864FFD.gif (448x250, 1.76M)

NO AXEL. THINK ABOUT THE ADVERTISERS

That's a great video to compare Matthewmatosis to Joseph Anderson and how they review games.
AKA how Matthewmatosis is better and less biased.

>Jokingly asked Sora if he had his name memorized because he was losing his memory and would probably soon forget it
>It then became his nonsequitor catchphrase that he uses at every possible opportunity
Kingdom Hearts is a fucking enigma of weird decisions

I like how his animations are in every game past 1, he's really confident in his ability with the keyblade (to his detriment) and his personality shows off in battle because he wastes time with doing cool shit, like how his wind up into Zantetsuken is him flipping the keyblade around in 2, and how he uses Sparkga in DDD and any of his reprisals.

Attached: Holy.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

He never liked the organization so it kind of makes sense even in hindsight for him to like being a double agent and incinerating Vexen and Zexion

kys

Touched a nerve?

Holy--

>seriously implying there are non-casual KH fans
come on. they're the funko pops of video games

I beat the final Riku Replica once.

never again.

maybe its just me but joseph also comes off as condescending in his speech a lot too. it makes it extra frustrating when he says something absolutely retarded, which he is guaranteed to do almost every video because i swear he does not quality check his shit for occasional worthless tangent that feels like its going nowhere. combine that and the ever-exhausting "extra-lengthy criticism essay" nonsense i have a hard time honestly finishing his videos because of it.
plus matthewmatosis just has the objectively smoother voice. i know thats unfair but damn come on now. hes just so pleasant, even when you disagree.

No kidding. Part of why I liked KH2 so much is just for how much of a showoff Sora is and how utterly disrespectful he is to his enemies.

Attached: 9007D6DC-57E6-4699-8CA0-52755DA5D51E.gif (480x270, 3.18M)

I'm a casual who played every game on Standard, but holy shit ReCoM was fucking hard until I started using Jafar.

*smashfag

Now that Kh is dead to em after 3, what do i play to fill the hole left in my heart?

>hes just so pleasant, even when you disagree.
That's true. Even if you don't agree with Matthew, he just comes off as a guy giving his opinion. Joseph is much more likely to openly insult the game or its fans or developers, act smug or like he's the only one who can be right, etc. He can come off a bit insufferable and condescending at times.

In the GBA game it's a little different. He slashes Vexen in the back while he's on his knees. I'm sure it's personal opinion but I find that to be a colder.

I could ignore it, but I still have it clogging up my screen and adding an extra step to go to the reaction commands i might actually want to use. It baffles me that they didn't just let you turn them off.

the noose game since you actually had your hopes way too high after bbs and 3d entered the mix

All you had to do was use Blizzaga, user
>Now that Kh is dead to em after 3
Who cares what Eminem thinks of Kingdom Hearts 3?

im well aware but I would like a real answer.

In the manga he got fucking Kakyoined

Attached: 010.jpg (938x750, 121K)

I heavily recommend TWEWY if you have a DS. Easily one of the best games I’ve ever played.

Attached: D1FA4D66-31F3-4116-A2B1-602C049F7A00.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

>posts "now that KH is dead to me, how do I fill the hole in my heart?"
>"real answers only"
Just play any of the games that you find fun you autist.

fuck fine idk
try darksiders. youll likely end up lowering your expectations with each game you finish.

streamable.com/v3s9y

Best part

Attached: strokenort.png (439x503, 206K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hDp-MYBnrsE
>tfw he used Rikuplica to kill Zexion in a pretty violent way

I need to finish that actually. I got to Joshua and was on day 6 I think? It's still somewhere around here.

Ive played 1 and hated 2 so Im good on that series.

>dew eet
>keel heem

Sad none of the games were like CoM's 2D combat because "muh Triangle button". Though I haven't played that mobile game and that's 2D.

I guess there's TWEWY, it sort of works on the same principle (Same devs)

>hated 2
Casual.

son of a bitch. somehow i knew youd hate 2 since you didnt like kh3
borderlands. youll hate yourself throughout the whole franchise, just like you did when you played kh3.

Yeah I think one of my favourite parts of KH is that no matter who you play as, you can see their personality drip out of them when they attack.

Attached: Spell Weaver.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Sonic Blade and various Raids got me through most of the game and Ragnarok spam helped me beat it.

Nah I played a little bit of the first borderlands when It came out and wasnt interested.

Get ready for math, user.

Attached: 8090E575-B4B4-419D-AE0E-3606AB79F6BB.jpg (236x530, 48K)

>tfw never got either Sora or Riku to max level on the GBA version
I swear it took forever to level in that game.

How does she not vomit with all of that spinning and shit?

ReCoM is LITERALLY one button to win. As long as your total is greater than 9, regular enemies can never break your sleights.

Liked and favourited
Hope this gets put on my fav meme site.

>we will never get a Squeenix x Jupiter collab game ever again
It hurts.

Attached: 03E1FF06-23E5-4D0F-81AC-C0DBB9929024.gif (449x250, 1.54M)

GBA CoM is literally the only KH game I've played outside of 6 hours of PS2 KH2.
I still think I finished the only game in the series I would actually enjoy. Riku mode and having to deal with a static deck was loads of fun.

COME FORTH
BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON

Attached: file.png (1255x699, 842K)

very smart move. wish i was resilient enough to shit to do that. my disdain for you is growing into a weird appreciation. last try
stalker. i love these games but due to a bad engine, poorly glued together code and simply not enough time, the franchise as a whole is average at best. eventually though, when you really break into the games, youll maybe begin to admire and appreciate the mediocrity for what it is, only to get bummed when its finally over.

that's not how it works you idiot poopface

Attached: e76ba06d3b513d5786e4877d84836857--happy-birthday-flower.jpg (236x278, 13K)

Basically by becoming friends with Roxas and Xion be became much less sociopathic.

>that GBA cover
Just perfect

I wouldnt say THE prettiest, since GBA had a lot of great looking 2d games.

Kek. That's great

>n-no the pointless card game mechanic is epic, its not just that I bought the game and forced myself to like it, its the freaking casuals that dont want to play a card game that are stupid!
Fuck the card shit

Regular enemies were never a problem. It was bosses who could take a shit on your sleights with a 0 or a bigger sleight of their own. Didn't bother me much. It was a decent challenge.

It's nice to have the cg cutscenes, but yeah, the GBA version is superior gameplay wise.

And he became far less interesting and enigmatic as a result.

>n-no I'm not a filthy casual who only likes pressing X!

>those fucking trophies for getting Sora and especially Riku to max level in the HD remaster

Attached: 1541183018382.gif (197x131, 2M)

you could say the same for every character. Friendship and goodwil ruins fun times

fuck, the little in-battle scenes are so fucking kino in kh2 especially. they're just so fast and in your face, hardly interrupting the game play and making sora look fucking boss. you really feel like you're the one with the upper hand when shit like this hits.

>he got bodied by Riku

I have the first stalker physically actually. i'll give it a try.

>anyone who likes thing I don't like just forced themselves into liking it
This is always the dumbest argument

good luck friend. i recommend giving vanilla a try before taking any overhaul recommendations. hopefully you find something to fill your heart in the zone.

Attached: 1549508855123.jpg (1024x1017, 163K)

You smelly!

>mfw Riku 4 is actually challenging and i had to stop using so much sleighs since he had really high cards and spammed sleighs

Attached: Sora-Surprised.png (200x200, 57K)

Shut up with your retcon bullshit
From CoM to KH2 Axel is inexplicably a completely different character
It's way too big a change for way too big of a character to just say "don't worry about it it got sort of explained years later on a DS game"

Not him, but for Sora it was alright. Just make a deck and keep spamming Mega Flare on Destiny Islands (though in retrospect, using Holy on Castle Oblivion would've been better after from what I've seen from this thread) and I had videos/podcasts/etc playing on the background to make it go by easily.

Riku though, I imagine is going to be a pain in comparison, and I'm saving his Level 99 for my Riku Beginner Mode play though (difficulty trophies don't stack on the PS3 version).

Attached: CoM Platinum In Progress.png (1008x151, 40K)

honestly who didnt fucking get bodied by riku at least once
that fucker goes hard in his later fights. made me want to break my gba.

Attached: 1546365005892.jpg (640x640, 36K)

he just fucking hated Marluxia, Zexion & Vexen and was angry because they were in constant contact with Axel in that mission

(personal head canon)

He was just doing his job, he wasn't even that different from how he was portrayed in later games, you've just filled in the holes in your memory with nostalgia

Since Axel killed Vexen all the way back in CoM why is it all the way until DDD does his body appear along with everyone else? Because Xenmas died?

>He was just doing his job
>Kills Vexen and Zexion for the sole reason that he thinks Sora getting mindfucked and probably killing Marluxia is funny

They found the script in the Realm of Darkness and it told them to wait until then

his heartless was probably roaming around somewhere so he didn't get it back yet

because you kill his heartless in kh2

>mfw Vexen was probably just a random shadow in the 1000 heartless fight

Ha ha ha, I don't know.
Anyway, you guys like Aqua? Isn't she cute?

Attached: f5639c878106baa53f5e84f5be71be93_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Actually it was because Saix told him to kill everyone at CO since they would get in the way of their finding the girl Xehanort experimented apparently.

TELL ME WHY MARLUXIA REJOINED THE ORGANIZATION YOU GOOK FUCK

Attached: Terra and Aqua drink.jpg (800x1303, 308K)

>no ice cream and no Roxas makes Axel go something something
>go crazy?
>DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Attached: fc838fc5fae636428a23ca6a34f36b70.jpg (1020x768, 71K)

Attached: Darkest Fears.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>have to finish the game like 6 times

Nope. Just no.

Something something his sister

But he didn't even remember his sister until after you hit him so hard he develops a gay lisp.

Something something heart memories

Attached: Rock Breaker.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

So Im doing my first Critical run of KH2:FM and the only bosses I need to beat in order to get Gold crown are:
>Axel replica
>Saix replica
>Xaldin replica
>Xemnas replica
>Roxas replica
>Lingering Will
Whats the most to least difficult battle so I know how I should tackle this?

Axel is the easiest, Xemnas is the hardest if you don't know how to play as Riku.

How do you beat First Roxas on Critical?

So, what's left for Donald,Goofy,Mickey, Roxas, Xion, Namine, Kairi,Aqua,Terra,Ven, Hayner,Pence and Ollete?

do Data Zexion and witness early game hell

Reflega

like this youtube.com/watch?v=K25OlKtPWqg

I already did. Final Form Firaga is a hell of a drug. Ive done all of the data replicas besides the ones I listed above. Xemnas seems tedious so I havent attempted it and Im currently stuck on the other 4.

LW (legit, no Fenrir cheese) > Data Xemnas > Data Xaldin > Data Axel > Data Saix > Data Roxas

Rockbreaker is a cool Command Style but Dark Impulse was always one of my faves.

Attached: F4DED5BF-992A-46E4-B281-71CD05B30BB2.gif (300x169, 3.34M)

What do you mean? Like what they're doing next after the events of KH3? I imagine the characters in Twilight Town are going to focus on finding the missing girl. Terra, Ven, Aqua are basically running Land of Departure now. Kairi is probably going to try to get back Sora, and the Disney Castle crew will be support to help out. Not sure about Namine, but she'll probably be back, considering Sora's thank you promise and all.

Namine is probably going to hang around Kairi whenever Riku isn't around desu

Oh yeah, that's true. She is back too. Also makes sense for her to hang out with Kairi as well.

As retarded as it was, it explained that he grew a heart near the end of Chain of Memories thus alluding to the fact that when you're a Nobody you eventually gain a heart. It's why he has such a wicked change in personally in the later half of Days and the entirety of 2.

Roxas is braindead easy if you abuse Limit Form.

>chain of memories is actually a fun game
>card combat is neat and satisfying to learn
>creating a powerful deck and crushing your opponents is satisfying
>no post game to flex and challenge the player with all theyve learned
I get that the original was a GBA and the space was limited but that's really the major weakness in the majority of KH games, especially the in between ones
3 kind of has a similar problem but it only took like 50+ hours for me to get the platinum trophy so that wasn't awful
Chain probably has the worst Platinum because of the getting Riku and Sora to Lvl 99, theres absolutely nothing for them to do in the game that requires them to be that high. It was literally a grind.

Anyone want a webm of a finisher/sleight/command/shotlock from a KH game? I'm bored tonight and found some videos to farm off of instead of having to hunt for my discs

Attached: Ripple Drive.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

So what would I do ideally? Open with reflega, get 1-2 combos in when he stuns, and then Limit Form Ars Arcanum when I get a good opening/iframe?

>spam Reflega
>when you get low on health, heal
>when you get low on health during MP Charge, enter Limit Form
>spam Sonic Rave, but don't enter MP Charge
>get hit to recover MP
>repeat until dead

wrong ripple drive

Attached: Ripple Drive.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Meant to reply to the first one, not the second one.

They need to remake days because it has so much potential but was held back like crazy because of the ds.

Mission mode was so fucking cool, especially with the like 20 playable characters. Some characters like larxene, xigbar, and xemnas, however, just fuckin suck because the DS is not made for hack n slash gameplay.

They should honestly just rip the models from the ps4 1.5 and 2.5 mix collection and make a Re:358/2 days on the switch. It would work well there, especially with mission mode allowing you to connect with other switch users.

Attached: 1550546403681.png (640x714, 141K)

What videos of the games do you have on you? Can you show some links?

god I fucking love ripple drive. Can you get what I remember called gravity break? the gravity based finisher in kh1fm? It came up so rarely for me in combat, that I honestly don't know how good it was. Did it actually do fraction based damage to an enemies health?

If you cant get gravity break, try for zantestuken?

Attached: Star_Seeker_KHII.png (850x850, 193K)

Aqua is the cutest girl ever! I want her to wear a bikini!

This strategy works just as well for the data fight. The idea is that Limit form has MP Rage and heals from using limits, so as long as you never enter MP Charge you're effectively immortal. Sonic Rave is my go-to because it costs the least MP.

Fuck this shit, I'm sick of trying. I'm not feeling the urge to keep trying, I just get demoralized ever time I lose. Fuck this. Maybe I'll go work on Terra in BBS or something. Right after I drink some more pure concentrated onions, bend over backwards for a girl who will never consider fucking me, and call my mom and cry about how life is hard.

Attached: 1381815970947.jpg (700x900, 408K)

Chain of memories for the GBA was the first video game I ever owned

youtube.com/watch?v=olS992WYw34
youtube.com/watch?v=RF-bQm_jLPg
youtu.be/RF-bQm_jLPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3JvP6elUM
youtube.com/watch?v=kblJhtvRpcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5LKKrVd44
youtube.com/watch?v=aLfA9hKUinE
youtube.com/watch?v=8CyQMahzydc
youtube.com/watch?v=aYJxpQ9QzqI
youtube.com/watch?v=yMPvBjirrSY
Yeah I can get all of them, god tier taste desu I think 1s finishers are still a high bar for the series which is impressive since the series is filled with great ones

Attached: Wayfinder.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>barely any good KH porn that involves dicks going into vaginas
>I think like one gangbang pic total on Gelbooru
>there's like ten pages of girls getting gangbanged by Pokemon though

Attached: 1551689283296.jpg (540x622, 70K)

Zoomers get out

Aqua makes me want to breed, user!

Attached: 1550280961960.jpg (724x1024, 99K)

Goddayum. Thanks user!

Attached: 02B143CF-037A-497A-964B-8F43E9870444.jpg (1242x802, 110K)

I’m 21 fag, you’re just so old you don’t remember how long ago it was the game really came out
I times flies eh boom boom, I hope I’m not still posting on Yea Forums Yea Forums when I’m your age

Zoomers get out

Yeah man, the multiplayer in Days and BBS, I had a friend at the time, because those were my first two years of college, where, he was also into KH and we played a shit ton of the multi missions together on both games, it was super fun. Goofy but fun. Really miss that time and I wish my PSP battery wasn't dying
Days is super flawed but its a neat little game overall
It's a shame the dynasty warriors/smash bros tier level of "everyone is here" fan service, was locked to Days as far as a dumb alt mode. Hell even being able to get Sora and Donald and Goofy was great.
Maybe someday
I like Re:Coded as well, its the most nothing ever aspect of the story in KH but the different gameplay styles and the extra missions at the end were also fun

So I'm playing catch up after all the hype on 3's release, currently only missing DDD, 0.2 and 3.
On an earlier thread I asked about X/Unchained/Back Cover cutscenes, and some anons said that I should play DDD first, why si that? Or should I just disregard, since I don't see how they could relate so much that I wouldn't understand the cutscenes without DDD.

Well you should wait because it only starts to matter right before 3, but before you watch Back Cover you should watch this youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2 because without knowing about the plot of X and to a degree UX Back Cover won't make any sense.

>21
Not him but I was in 8th grade when CoM came out, it was in December 2004, I got it before my middle school band winter concert as a semester reward for good grades, I was so fucking excited to play the next chapter of KH
I remember following the news in EGM and Nintendo Power and then two was on the horizon next and i was already in love with the first game
Fuck I want to go back

Thanks! I think i'll watch those before asking my roomate for his ps4 to play the ret of the titles i'm missing.

No problem, UX is shit to play and X doesn't exist anymore but the plot for them is actually really good

>play Re:CoM
>get to THAT Boss in Alice in wonderland as Sora
>all my cards are utter shit
WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS ALLOWED

Attached: 1539500125300.png (855x928, 1.28M)

Attached: Gravity Break.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: Zantetsuken.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>Nothing will ever be as good as the graviga finisher in KH1FM

>>all my cards are utter shit
That's your fault. You were able to access Moogle Rooms.

In that case, every command in BBS, DDD, and Coded is optional as well.

that doesnt save me from having low nmber cards while that shit boss gets constant 8+9 to outmatch my 3 cards worth at most a 4

I had to do this part on proud with no armor/accessories and kingdom key for one of the trophies, it was a god-tier test of grit and skill

Yeah... they are...? What's your point?

god, lethal frame has such a cool wind up to initiate. I hate soooo much that a lot of these moves were never used again.

>implying that buying card packs wasnt a total crapshoot every time

Yes it does, you should have just gotten better cards and/or used sleights like Blizzaga.

Thats really the face of a new person trying to get into KH, its fucking impossible

Here's another video you can pull from.
youtu.be/pDNxzSMByEg

Grinding is a thing, it sucks, but you still gotta do it if you want to get better shit. In re:CoM you can just spawn big rooms and rush through them avoiding the Heartless or go to Agrabah and spam Aladdin.

Sleights can still be cancelled by just one card if it has a higher number and depending on which worlds you went to first, just "getting better cards" isnt always an option

It blows my mind that adults have trouble understanding this, I was able to understand the plots of these games perfectly as a kid

Attached: Ghost Drive.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

pirated that shit for GBA when it came out and dropped it like the hot trash it was.

>start with KH1
>watch the cutscenes
>play the games in order of release
>"fucking impossible"
>
>Sleights can still be cancelled by just one card if it has a higher number
Why are you doing sleights that don't add up to at least 9?
>depending on which worlds you went to first, just "getting better cards" isnt always an option
Just getting better cards is literally always an option after Traverse Town since you can always grind for MP and get more Moogle Rooms. The only thing stopping you is your own willingness to do it.

It's easier now compared to before with the HD Collections. If a new person was aware of the collections and be open to playing them, it's smooth sailing basically.

True but the card pack system added a much more random element to grinding. You could get fucked by RNG multiple times in a row and spend hours trying to get decent cards. I still seethe at the amount of platinum 1s I got from a shop in twilight town

Mate you still don't understnad them. Lets not pretend KH isn't written like ass. But I was more talking about the 500+ hours of game you'd have to play to catch up. Or watch literally 4 straight days of cutscenes on youtube

You shouldve pushed through, has one of the best plotlines in the series. Reverse/Rebirth is kino

>playing Chain of Memories

Attached: 1524645735686369379.gif (490x476, 3.52M)

Thanks I was looking for a video with limit form.

Attached: Quake.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Its easy to follow if you play everything. But that's true, I did play them either on release or way before the next entry, I had more time to absorb them individually.

>>Mate you still don't understnad them. Lets not pretend KH isn't written like ass.
>guy who hasn't even played the games tells someone who has played all the games they don't understand them
o i am laffin
>500+ hours of game
Yeah, no. Even if you go for 100% on all of the games in the series you won't get that much.
The series honestly isn't as big of an undertaking as you expect. Just play KH1 and then go through them in release order. Give up anytime if you're not feeling it. It's not that hard.

kh is trash
only faggots defend it

How and why did Sora make Olette blush?

Attached: blush.png (536x521, 537K)

Yeah, why would you want to play the __ best Kingdom Hearts game?

any game other than kh is trash
only faggots debate this

It's not about being hard to follow, it's about kh being a poorly written cringe inducing trash heap that follows not a single respected writing convention

>Olette does your pussy smell nice? God damn aqua makes me so stiff when im around her, I can smell her cunt
He grew up pretty quick didn't he

>guy who thinks that it takes 500+ hours to beat every KH game lectures everyone on how KH is horrible

Attached: 1551502247248.jpg (168x195, 9K)

>guys pls if you play them all then kh story is good!?
jesus christ. I've played them all. it's a fucking abortion

i feel like he is holding a 3

Just watching the cutscene for 2 is twenty two hours on youtube. Twenty two hours just to skip all the gameplay. Add another 40 or 50 hours of gameplay. 70 hours for one game. There are like 9 games. Are you a fag?

Boomers get a job

>jesus christ. I've played them all.
>thinks it takes 500+ hours to beat them all
I believe you

your arguing with more then one person

>Add another 40 or 50 hours of gameplay.
Are you retarded?
Also, you seriously think every KH game is as long as KH2, in cutscenes or gameplay?

Namine's feet

Attached: 8745e1d712264cc472334d08ba0f516298b9d0af_hq.jpg (677x1024, 40K)

That's some nice projection you have there. You can beat KH1, CoM, KH2, BBS, DDD, KH3 all in 3-5 hours each and just watch Days and Recoded 3 hours of cutscenes each plus 1 hour of backcover and the 30 minutes to do 0.2. The story never gets good in any game and is complete trash, understanding it isn't the problem because it's not hard to understand, it being fucking garbage is the problem.

I never said anything about 500+ hours you blind faggot

>all in 3-5 hours each
Citation needed

Temper your expectations user. You dont see a Fast and Furios movie and expect to see Scorsese level filmmaking. KH is cringey and weird but that's part of the fun. If you dont take it so seriously it's a wild ride.

kingdom hearts 1 is beatable in about 20 hours, 2 maybe about 30 or 40, bbs is around the 20 hour area if being generous, days is about 15 or less hours, coded is the same. COM is around 20 hours. dream drop distance is about 20 hours. Pretty sure thats all of them. It is not a 500 hour series, its around 200 hours though. You are probo trolling, but i dont really care

Attached: 1550549349416.jpg (955x414, 225K)

>You can beat KH1, CoM, KH2, BBS, DDD, KH3 all in 3-5 hours each
Why does everyone who bitches about KH come off like they've never played the games at all?

What are you on about nigga? Literally finished 2 last week, even with grinding a little bit it took me no longer than 30 hours. 1 took me like 23, CoM like 25, BBS 21(just finished it today), and watching Re:Coded and 358/2 takes about 6 hours.
That's 106 hours plus whatever it'll take me to beat DDD. Get real.

This, everyone falls for the "KH is too complicated" meme and goes into it looking to get confused. If you search the woods for deer shit, eventually you will find deer shit. Just sit down for a playthrough and expect nothing, absorb the story and try to have fun.

>responds to a post responding to a post that mentions 500+ hours
>upset that they assume you were the person who said the 500+ hours thing
Are you retarded?

No, it isn't "so bad its good!?" horseshit that kh faggots cling to, it's so bad that it makes you want to kill every kh fag for ever supporting this garbage series.

they all looks like cheap chinese rip-offs
aka SHIT

He counts speed runs as proof, disregard it. That is only possible if you know exactly where to go, and never lose, skip every cutscene. its absurd

So was CoM Sora the strongest Sora in terms of Magic?

Thanks for proving you faggots never played the games.
Why does every fag defending KH act like the story and characters are somehow good or well written when they're fucking worse than naruto shit?

Okay, do it then you faggot. Come and kill me. I fucking dare you. Fuck, I'll even beat the shit out of you with my replica Keyblade, you fake bitch. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville, Georgia. See you soon, you spineless piece of shit.

I just dont understand what you went into it for. Did you expect a fantastic narrative from post 90s squeenix? Of course it's a convoluted mess, trying to make the connections is part of the fun.

I dont even care, I would fuck Cinderella. I like how her ears are kinda goofy and stand out.

Attached: cillerenda.jpg (900x900, 140K)

proof on KH1

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 490K)

>claims the games can be beaten in 3-5 hours even though that’s complete bullshit
>”y-you fags have never played the games!”
The absolute state.

Attached: 39D3427B-F469-4F71-863A-A8007D111905.jpg (254x368, 42K)

Nah Sora got stronger in magic as time goes on, his commands in DDD are pretty wild, but they show off his magic the most in ReCOM

Attached: Ultima Cannon.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

So you're a fucking retard that can't keep track with different people responding to you. It's not hard to follow you fucking faggot

>getting this mad about people liking a video game

KH2(this has about 7-8 hours of grinding for superbosses)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 797K)

You're going to get so many pizzas delivered

>1V1 ME IRL
lmao kh fags proving they're retarded niggers

PEOPLE AREN'T ALLOWED TO LIKE THE THINGS I DON'T LIKE REEEE

I went into it to play it, and I played the rest of them to see how worse it gets, and it just kept getting worse. It's not fun it's fucking cancer incarnate.

Yea Forums, what a magical place

Man what happened to Axel? Goddamn I'm sick of Nomura making the best characters job

and BBS, can't post CoM rn since I played on an actual GBA, but it took roughly the same amount of time as 1

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 690K)

>person says he wants to kill KHfags
>"okay come over and kill me then"
>"Y-YOU'RE JUST A RETARDED NIGGER FUCK YOU"
The absolute state of cowardice

>didnt like it, kept playing to see how much I wouldn't like the rest of it
Maximum degenerate

speedruns prove you can beat them in that time, hell you can do them all in 10 hours too

>inb4 but speedruns dont count

All this whining and bitching and still I haven't seen you bring up a single reason WHY the story is bad other than "it's bad because I said so". Go on. We're waiting.

15 year old confirmed, hot take edge lord

I wish KH fags were all gathered up and gassed.

No, people defending trash like KH are the scorn of humanity and don't deserve life.

Like clockwork

Attached: 1543531231136.jpg (267x168, 7K)

>GUYS I SHIT ON THE DISNEY GAME ISNT THAT COOL

>runs that require you to know exactly how the game is designed, where to go, not lose, and skip every cutscene means the game is 3-5 hours long
Please tell me that you don’t actually think this

Come kill me then you pussy bitch. I already posted where you can find me I'm waiting. If you want KHfags to die so bad, shouldn't you be able to do it yourself? Oh, forgot, you're a spineless bitch. Acting like a tough guy sure is easy when you're on Yea Forums behind anonymity, right?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're a big fan of FFXV, arent you?

Is it bad that for once I don’t want this guy to be Barry?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 27K)

I just finished Kingdom Hearts (proud) and Chain of Memories (proud)

I'm playing KH2 on Critical, when does it get fun?

>c-come beat me up irl ill beat u up
>literally 1v1 me irl
Ok so you're a nigger and 12, explainsyour retardation and kh shilling

Fuck you'll probably be dead by the end of the day from some hoodrat stray bullet firing nig in that shithole you live in hitting you in the face and spreading your brainmatter all over the wall

You're the one defending KH.

>KH shilling
Fucking hell.

This is the best writing in the series according to KH ‘fans’

Attached: 1EAD02EC-B778-4534-A163-C1C0E0EC51EA.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

I hope it is, honestly at this point it's like a sitcom. He comes in and starts bitching, eventually outs himself with a FFXV post, and we all go "BARRYYYYYY" and then the thread gets archived and the credits roll.

You could have just said "I'm a huge gaping pussy and a coward", that's shorter but gets to the same point. What is it like living without a spine? Is it harder to stand up?

>KH fag needs it explained to him why the story is bad
Oh sweet summer child

Attached: 1550186498570.png (1056x594, 799K)

Sick burn bro! Hey, dont you have school tomorrow? Better get to bed!

I had a friend who was a cute girl that made me play them all while she watched, KH1 is legitimately one of the most painfully bad gaming experiences I've ever gone through. Beast was the only thing I had no complaints about.
KH2 made me do a complete 180 though, it was a lot of fun including Atlantica. My sides were never the same.

You're literally the underage faggot defending KH. You need to be 18 to post here.

Attached: Prism Rain.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

this thread drastically reduced in quality at some point
but can clever anons spot when

In the post-game

So you've now confirmed that you're just here to shitpost and don't actually have any reasons you want to bring up for why it's bad. Just mindless bitching.

>Summer
>March

I CLAPPED WHEN THE DISNEY CHARACTER SAID THE THING

>Re version

End yourself

REEE HOW DARE YOU LIKE THING I DON'T LIKE REEEEEE

You can beat every kh in under 20 hours without any cutscene skips

lmao look at this KH NIGGER

Yeah, but at some point, it just becomes sad to watch. He’s so obsessed with his KH bitching that he’s actually started to make people hate his so called favorite game, FFXV, and help contribute to it being considered a laughingstock. It’s hilarious but also sad.

Attached: C7FDDB89-DCA1-4659-BABD-DDA8B5A29019.jpg (165x343, 30K)

>I MADE FUN OF THE ANOM WHO LIKES THE GAME AGAIN HAHA PLS REPLY

better than pixel kid trash

The absolute state of cowards

I wanna play CoM but I can't wrap my head around the card system so I started playing DDD.

That black coat nightmare shit or whatever didn't fuck around, first actually scary encounter in the game

Why the fuck would I care about some gay fuccboi game?

>pixels bad
I don't understand this take.

Chain of Memories is just Megaman Battle Network for casuals.

Battle Network even has superbosses

Attached: Roll_exe pout.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>chain of memories

How have I not noticed this?

Attached: AengryThonk.png (512x512, 40K)

>shitting on GBA CoM’s graphics

Attached: 65FA153A-0A4C-4E6E-B5DE-3FAA0546CF94.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

I just knocked on your door and you didn't answer, fucking pussy.

>both games include cards somehow so that means one is just the other but for casuals
Stop this. They have basically nothing in common.

Yeah I honestly enjoyed FFXV until he showed up, now it makes me think of his horrible posts

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 54K)

I mean you care enough to be in this thread m8

>fuccboi
Zoomer confirmed

2 > 1 > GBA CoM > 3 > re:CoM > re:Coded > DDD > BBS > Days

Attached: E902CBAB-0E8F-4B9D-9926-0F86D1B52DE2.jpg (1000x1505, 504K)

2 FM > 3 > 1 FM > CoM > DDD > BBS > rest

yikes

Yes, you arrived during summer and stayed because you thought you were in good company.

Ok so you're just ignoring the entire series known for its trashheap story now.

>villains are all retarded with nonsense motivation that completely changes between games with no explanation given as to why in the games
>sora has no character development
>kairi has no character development
>riku took 2 games to get character development
>disney characters dont matter, its literally just there to trick people into buying this shit
>noone fucking dies, death is meaningless
>no death means no stakes because nothing matters
>no subtext after the 1st game, just random nonsense, asspulls, constant retcons and shitty plot points raised for 5 minutes then dropped straight away and forgotten about
>everyone is a cardboard cutout 1 note anime schlock trash character
>fujo pandering character brought back just because theyre fujopandering
>forced timetravel, body snatching, memory manipulation, amnesia, clones, and other hack shit
>literally comes off as fanfic which is why fujos are drawn to it to begin with
>literally has MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER gayness

Do you just have no taste or standards? In no universe could this utter garbage be considered good, you're just a fucking retard desperate to ignore how people have been saying KH is shit since it began.

Ok KH NIGGER dont get shot

XD

1FM does a lot more better than 3.
2fm>1fm>3fm>BBSfm>3D>COM>recoded>reCOM>358/2 days> mobile shit

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1527007445766.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

fucking cringe

>sora has no character development
kek
>riku took 2 games to get character development
He was already getting character development by the end of 1
>no death means no stakes because nothing matters
Guess you missed what Xehanort was trying to do
>no subtext after the 1st game, just random nonsense, asspulls, constant retcons and shitty plot points raised for 5 minutes then dropped straight away and forgotten about
But giving examples of this would be hard!
>forced timetravel, body snatching, memory manipulation, amnesia, clones, and other hack shit
How dare a story have plot?!
>literally has MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER gayness
KH is basically a shounen anime, so friendship being important is not a surprise to anyone.

shouldn't it be rebirth by sleep?

I forgot how fucking ruthless Sora was in CoM.

Attached: A694BFED-E4BC-42BA-BE25-7518232BF030.jpg (480x640, 101K)

Attached: Frozen Fortune.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Can someone outline what the postgame/100% stuff for BBS is? I have a lot of empty slots in my report and don't know how to fill them. I know about Command Melding and stuff, got all those.

oops

Attached: Frozen Fortune.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>get arena level to 30 and fight Armor of Eraqus and No Heart
>fight Vanitas Remnant in the Badlands
>fight the Unknown in the Land of Departure

What's the Arena Mission you have to do a hundred times to level up?

If you mean farming medals the best way is to do the Monstro mission and one-cycle him with a deck of Mega Flare + a bunch of Mine Squares

Well, how do you get Arena Level to 30? There doesn't seem to be that many missions. I'm guessing it rises from grinding missions

So you acknowledge sora has no character development and it took riku 2 games to get any, he's the sane retard cardboard cutout he's always been since kh1
Guess the fucking game missed what Xehanort was trying to do because it couldn't decide if he loved darkness or hated darkness

>axel keyblade
>kill nobodies and their hesrtless makes them a somebody again aka the opposite of killing them making the entire thing pointless
>may your heart be your guiding key
>everything with xigbar
>sora always had power of waking
>what it actually does is completely different in ddd and kh3
>mickey could just go to rod whenever and so can sora as kh3 shows, aswell as go back from there, nothing indicates aqua shouldn't have been able to all that time especially since she had master keeper and sora used that to get to rod and they all left right after
>xiona entire existence is retcon never planned when kh2 or com was made
>TIME TRAVEL retcon in ddd
>hey remember when sora hit maleficent in kh1 and a bright light happened and she was gone? yeah she actually went back in time to UX time period but that's totally not a retcon pls belieb me
>the ansem in kh1 wasnt actually ansem was a retcon
>xehanorts entire motive from balancing the world with darkness to now suddenly hating darkness so he spreads darkness to get rid of darkness
>etc

You can have a plot without needing any if those poorly implemented things you fucking retard

KH is fucking worse than even the worst shounen anime, at least they have more stakes than anything in KH ever has and that still doesn't make KH good you stupid fucking retard

Look in your reports. The other minigames in the arena (Rumble Racing and Command Board) have missions tied to them that increase your arena rank.

>not using lethal frame to win

Yeah but then it wouldn't be the name of the game and less kino

Attached: Sora Meow Wow .jpg (436x538, 28K)

>tfw got berserk charge on a meal

That shit felt good. Did Ralph attack on Gothel, then smacked her death with infinite attacks on the tower

Attached: 1537920541056.png (503x174, 93K)

Doesn't Sora kill Marluxia in a single page in the manga? I always found it humorous how someone like him who was the guy pulling the strings for most of Chain of Memories and basically the big bad gets a multiple phase battle at the end of the game. In the manga, he acts the same but gets taken out in one full page like cannon fodder. Died like a bitch.

How can sora eat this?

Attached: ultima cannon.webm (848x480, 2.83M)

I remember the bottom of this frame showing up in a lot of promo articles in game magazines. It wasn't overtly brought up, but it was like every journo was going "oooh! They said a naughty word!"

Most kino moment in the game

Attached: lingeringwill.png (1429x795, 1.81M)

limit form guard is OP bruh

Chain of Memories Sora is best Sora. Kid had no time for bullshit and he actually got mad at stuff.

Chain of memories was the best side game if you got to play it handheld.
Com>bbs>>>>>>re>>ddd

>if you're not playing the game the most boring way you're not enjoying the series properly
okay bud stop using reaction commands too

What are the best homage aspects in the series that you like?
>tfw one of KH2 Sora's most powerful drive is regaining his stronk KH1 form and use his powerful old moves like Ars Arcanum.

Attached: Dab on the Heartless.jpg (1024x678, 49K)

I think re:Coded was way better than BBS in terms of gameplay

Dark firaga being in every KH game except 0.2

i liked the gameplay but it bored me to enough to not even finish it. Now that i think about it 356/2 was the same, to the extent that i forgot i even played it

Attached: Aqua comfy.jpg (2026x1880, 2.33M)

The bit where Aqua seals the Land of Departure.

Only bit of fanservicey shit that actually gave me the willies.

but 358 gameplay was the absolute bottom of the barrel. the only redeeming factor was that there was a little mission mode where you were allowed to play as other organization members and stuff

>emulate re:coded
>this dialogue is actually fun to read and is not held back by lip syncing
>this gameplay is actually really good and hitting things is really fun, cough cough looking at you BBS
>oh shit, lv1 critical is actually possible
and this is where it all went to shit, because honestly the DS and its camera limit the fuck out of coded. Not to mention the goddamn minigames. Maybe I want to use the fun-ass combat system to fight bosses instead of some stupid-ass minigame.

I quit when I got to Olympus. It was a pretty damn good time up 'til then, but oh god I don't have the fucking time or patience for Olympus.

the mini games were fun you pleb. It's not my favourite KH game, probably low tier, but it's still damn fun

Soon, and fuck you nomura.

Attached: D0x7J3bXQAASUHy.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

>minigames (mostly gummi ship) in 1 and 2:
>braindead fun, explosions everywhere, goodies everywhere
>you don't actually have to be GOOD at them to get on with playing the really good part of the game
>cooldown segment in between worlds, story, combat, etc. perfect for post-boss victory euphoria

>minigames in kh re coded:
>simple, but if you're playing at a higher difficulty it's easy to get fucked, which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for:
>you DO have to be good at them to get on with playing the more fun parts of the game, because
>THEY TAKE THE PLACE OF BOSSES. I don't want to fight guard armor in a 2d sidescroller, I want to shit on him with my commands. It feels like a waste if the only things i can actually FIGHT are random encounters

Vanitas's boss theme being a mixture of Ventus, Roxas + Sora.
>youtube.com/watch?v=COw28Zi1fRY

why aren't you niggas asleep

Attached: TVA asleep.jpg (750x500, 380K)

what the fuck?

I woke up at 5 in the afternoon so I'll sleep at 5 am at the earliest

Same, the energy drink I just had doesn't help things

Attached: 0.2 Clear Screen.webm (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Dd they ever explain what Riku's evil outfit was all about in the first game? Did Ansem just subconsciously dress Riku up like his favorite fucktoy Vanitas?

>Nomura gatekeeping newfags by constantly introducing new battle mechanics and expanding his story
Based.

Attached: 1477868011124.jpg (1376x1844, 416K)

In the second fucking game too, the madman knew not to suffer the newfags

Attached: Nomura_KH.jpg (1667x2000, 321K)

Nomura is very quiet, but very powerful

I'm just saying the Attractions are completely optional and you don't have to use them, so bitching that they exist is kind of pointless. I don't know what you were smoking to come up with ">if you're not playing the game the most boring way you're not enjoying the series properly". Retard.

His reason for Xion and Vanitas existing in the KHU is shite.

Attached: 1549574530748.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

based

This is the one thing people should understand about KH. The entire series is basically just what Nomura wants and whatever he's able to get a game out of, its why there are 23 classic kingdom games in KH3 because he likes LCD games and their aesthetic. If he wants to make a RTS kingdom hearts he would

There's a mod that lets you no clip, basically people have seen that a lot of twilight town is modeled and some sections even have collision.

Funny enough the giant dome in TT has a second wall that stops you from entering even with no clip.

I wish there was a Kingdom Hearts Warriors game to be honest. I can totally picture it too, throw in Data-Sora and Leon as fanservice characters. Already have grunts in the form of Shadows. Hell, if they want some visual variety have Vanitas in charge of a few levels and put Unversed in there. Plus you can make all the levels be based on old KH worlds. Easy money, and I'd buy it.

I didn't realize how much I missed KH1's keyhole sealing animation until they called back to it in Monstropolis

"hell" is a bad word now? I'm not an English native and it seems word you can't say the name of the location of your death cult.

why do you think she's so flat

>bald headed guy with yellow eyes, an evil voice, an evil goatee, and who looks like he's always up to something tells you that darkness is good
>accept him as a good person and follow him
Is Terra mentally retarded?

Pure, sheltered, and ignorant. Terra trusts blindly like a 90s disney princess. Ventus is the same too only because he got turned into pure light.

What? Berserk Charge is in the game and they limited it to food bullshit?

>can't beat Rumble Racing's first track as Terra
Thanks Nomura you cunt. This shit's rubberbanding is absurd.

I want to have gelato at home with Aqua!

Aqua's not flat!

just don't mess up lmao

At least I'll never forget about Kairi

Attached: 1551513167248.jpg (275x326, 19K)

She gets my heart thumping.

Attached: aqua.png (679x720, 861K)

What are those, A cups?

Aqua cups!

Attached: AquaCG2.png (1616x2064, 1.09M)

You know who's cuter than Aqua? Olette

You do you!

Attached: 1550566331029.jpg (1928x2048, 285K)

fuck that user, you know who's even cuter than Aqua? nobody

What kind of idiot gets lost in the realm of darkness?

Aqua is my favorite! I need to fall asleep thinking about Aqua!

Attached: 1550639755466.jpg (420x600, 197K)

Attached: Terra Aqua Lea and Isa Drinking.jpg (800x701, 207K)

NO DRUNK KH CHARACTERS THEY'RE TOO PURE TO DRINK

I want Aqua to shove her dirty socks into my mouth after she's worked out all day!

Sleepy time for me!

I bet Terra and Aqua casually drank after training in the LoD so it's nice they have people to go on double dates with.

Okay but let's be honest Aqua/Ventus is simply better than Aqua/Terra.

this
and if someone start with shit like kh3 is just like kh2 but...

He tells you in the sentences leading up to this you dumb numbskull.

He came out as gay.

Attached: 20190303_212222.jpg (560x560, 115K)

Same. Went from com to kh2. Never played 1 and didn’t feel like I missed anything thanks to com and the flashbacks in 2.

Years later I played 1 in 1.5 and confirmed that I didn’t miss anything plot-wise but the game itself is better than kh2 in everything but combat.

What's his deal with capris?

>earring
>straps
>chains
Holy shit, Sora’s design now makes perfect sense.