Name some awful smash characters to play against. I'll start

Name some awful smash characters to play against. I'll start.

Attached: 14156464.png (250x250, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6T4eXCAA6yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=caVtFKb0fqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=6T4eXCAA6yQ

I share the sentiment even though I think Zelda is way, way worse.

Samus.
because I main her and it's embarassing to see people rely on missile+charge shot

Attached: 40043147353_0a0a2b2a82_b.jpg (1000x1000, 183K)

Zelda
I play as Lucas and don't spam PK Fire unless they're asking for it

No doubt Ganon, I’ve never had a good experience playing against a Ganon

Young Link

>TFW Main Ness
>Never have issues fighting against him

Attached: 1530247668410.gif (244x156, 616K)

I probably wouldn't have nearly as much as a problem with him if his voice clips weren't so fucking annoying.

Why is Crash such a chad?

they just keep thinking relative

A villager that know's what they're doing

Most of the characters in the Not Honest section CAN be honest, but they are almost always played by faggots who
>projectile spam and run away the entire match
>cheese by putting on stage hazards and items
>refuse to approach and camp ledges
>play with utterly shit connection or use a lag switch

Attached: 1235457141863.png (980x547, 851K)

I fought a Mii Gunner once. Why can they just make explosions appear all the way across the stage? I'm just glad they're so rare.

youtube.com/watch?v=caVtFKb0fqk
I get excited for Ganons when I'm Robin.

>camping ledges is bad
the fuck kind of brawl club pretend rules do you play by

What's the purpose of a goddamn lag switch anyways? Is it a free self-esteem button?
Is it used by people who are mad tgey can't git gud?

>I'm just glad they're so rare.
... Rare? Holy fuck. I wish I lived in your parallel dimension.

it's for people who are too insecure to handle a loss

>What's the purpose of a goddamn lag switch anyways?
To slow shit down enough so that high risk shit becomes extremely safe to use.
Like a special grab for example.
Or you can fuck up your opponents recovery with it.

I dunno if anyone I've fought has actually used a lag switch, but when normal lag is present it fucks with the battle in these ways.

I don't mean edgeguarding, I mean people who run to one ledge, spam projectiles, and then when someone gets close to them they run to the OTHER side and repeat the process. Its not hard to beat it just makes approaching a long, frustrating experience.

DDD mains do all of those things, how are they honest?

Edgeguarding is why I set my preferred rules to stamina.
I find the game more interesting when it's about trading strategies on an actual stage, not this jelly jar keepaway shit.

you're both trash

on games like Streetfighter, soul calibur, and fighterz lag switching is really common, but I have no idea on the stats for SSBU. What is common in SSBU and has been common since Sm4sh, is retards playing in their basement so they purposely have bad internet and fuck up the online.

Really? I see Brawlers and Sword Fighters all the time, but almost never a Gunner. They're as rare as Olimars, Rosalinas, and Ice Climbers.

QUIT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HONESTY YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID
ANY GOOD CHARACTER HAS BULLSHIT EXCLUSIVE TO THEM
ADAPT INSTEAD OF PROCLAIMING A VIRTUE WHICH DOESN'T EXIST OUTSIDE OF SHIT CHARACTERS

Attached: 1520548783549.png (605x480, 231K)

Fight Melee Icies

Attached: fantasyman.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Cloud is fucking bullshit in general
>inb4 has bad recovery
Until it suddenly has his energy tank filled and gets his ass saved anyway every single time

*ahem*
OKAY

Attached: 1445704886641.jpg (640x628, 57K)

do they? I've only ever fought a single DDD and that was at a local. He actually went more for down throw combos, jabs into down smash, and aerial bating with the occasional gordo. I guess online DDDs play a lot differently.

user, I don't know what your thoughts are from the image you've used.
Don't try to be the coolest kid in the room by being the most reticent. It doesn't work.

FUCK FIRE EMBLEM SWORDIES

Attached: 1550039776573.jpg (653x1024, 120K)

>Dthrow combo
Why do so many DDD'S do this when uthrow>uair is so much better?

sorry, I forgot there are legitimate autists here who can't read facial expressions. I'll explain:
U A PUSSY ASS BITCH WITH UR STAMINA SHIT, GIT GUD

>Mii Fighters
>honorable
Tricking others by disguising yourself as other fighters is not honorable.

>GIT GUD
Isn't that for me to say to you, in regards to stamina? Why complain that it's stamina unless you're shit at it?

Jesus christ you're fucking cringe

>PK Fire is an inescapable deathtrap that completely locks you down

I play with sound off and tend to do better that way. What you described, I think is way worse against ANY Pokemon except Mewtwo.

It makes combo heavy characters completely broken and is full of unwinnable matchups

Such as?

I would bet very few people actually have a device that "generates lag". Sometimes lag occurs and one fighter may benefit from it. The other player (who usually loses) just assumes the worst about the opponent because they're salty.

Attached: bb6b6f08551adc3b309a88e324f450dc392a006ea09f3d785255a72bbf74ae76_1.jpg (700x699, 72K)

Attached: 250px-Young_Link_SSBU.png (250x250, 58K)

Matches rarely lag for me at all and I'm on wifi. Is it because I play right next to my router, or do I just have near-flawless Internet and never suspected it?

I still have my Wii ethernet adapter so ideally my connection should be good... except I live in a mobile home and they forgot to run cable under my street so my only option is literally satellite internet. My life is suffering but I'm planning to move soon.

Ike, Diddy, Luigi, a good Olimar or Duck Hunt.

Best of luck with that.

What happened to Plant Gang?

Thanks.

not difficult, but annoying
isabelles i see rarely ever get kills on me and just use slingshot over and over
it's annoying in the same way as trying to kill a fly

Attached: 240px-Isabelle_SSBU.png (240x240, 36K)

I feel that way about most of the Pichus I fight but every once in a while I find someone who is utterly oppressive and probably a bit psychic who just pushes my shit in from start to end.

Characters that would normally have to make themselves vulnerable to secure kills like Links become a nightmare to deal with and any of the heavy characters become garbage. Don't even get me started on how broken lightning loops and Palutena nair chains are in a mode where the knock back is always low

>all that shitposting about piranha plant from the moment it was revealed until a few weeks after release
>suddenly all threads and discussion about it stop
It just goes to show how many people on this board don't actually care about the game but will post about any new character to create drama, then stop once it's old news

It's gonna be real bad when Joker turns out to be broken in ways yet to be conceived of in a Smash game and makes 4's Bayonetta look like Ultimate's Bowser Jr.

>any of the heavy characters become garbage
So you've never actually tried it then.
Like, never ever.

Dthrow isn't as safe but it does more damage, I think? I don't remember.

I did and the heavies can get combo'd forever and lose the survivability that comes with their weight, the only reason to play Stamina is for Shoto duels

I think it's the other way around, Dthrow feels more true but you can potentially get multiple Uair hits from a uthrow

Piranha plant was pretty tame. IIRC there's a different team in charge of balance on this game that doesn't include Sakurai.

I play lucas too and know damn well to not throw a PK Fire at a zelda. You gotta mind trick her neutral B and teleport and psi heal all her side b.

Maybe that'll make all the difference. I'm just worried because there's so much to the character's potential kit that could be devastating, he's a paid character, he's a third party character, he's from a game Sakurai adored, he's an anime twink. All of this adds up to trouble. Big trouble.

I win quite a bit of Stamina as Ganon.

At what ranks? I have a 100% winrate with Krool in quickplay but that doesn't mean his is good

I just hope they dont give him a boring moveset. Feel like there's a lot from his game they can pull from, but I also get the feeling the dev team will be incredibly lazy and just give him disjointed smash attacks and pistol neutral b.

Attached: __necronomicon_captain_kidd_robin_hood_arsene_carmen_and_etc_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_karen_kuo__f (1324x2048, 319K)

High ones.

Attached: 1364150953288.jpg (341x237, 14K)

Sure they are

Attached: 1537990909495.jpg (206x228, 25K)

I'm expecting him to basically be Rosalina with a gun and a gigantic Luma.

I'm still in it and still play the Plant

Respect.

Thank you, Plant friend.

A lot of the characters in Not Honest are extremely oppressive rushdown characters though

Ness can jump+fire her pretty safely.
A diagonal reflect will almost never hit you.

ylink
zelda
ganondorf
ice cucks
lucas/pk cheese
occasionally camping samus

i really hope joker and the other upcoming dlc characters won't be pay2win

Attached: 3256.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Why is that almost every Y Link I encounter are t-bagging assholes or just really rude?

Attached: 1544331081853.png (287x337, 37K)

I can't speak for all of them
But for me it's because I want to piss people off just to perpetuate the cycle

Palutena.

I main her, and even I can admit how goddamn stupid her nair is.

Attached: 0ab7bd7cc5cb3593c401a17d55854d85.jpg (600x888, 106K)

>someone designed those and got a pass

>tfw you're one of 7 people in the world that play Toon Link
I've never encountered one online since i started playing. Where's the love for our boy?

Attached: link.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

he's easily the worst link so why pick him

>Donkey Kong has 31 games released since 1981
Is this chart overinflated with arcade rereleases and atari/colecovision ports of the original donkey kong?

He's one of the worst Links unfortunately.

One of the worst Links? There are only three!

I think it counts games that he's made an appearance in? look at the mario game count.

I've been playing him all day, even had a mirror match
Fun as hell but slightly worse than YLink

um...

Attached: 11mkleo-tiers01jpg.jpg (650x395, 63K)

Cpt. Falcon's is sad because they literally won't even give him another game to fucking sell.

But why do that with a really annoying character

actually, i just checked DK wikipedia page. it lists 30 separate games, not counting ports

wtf is this garbage ass gameplay

I don't give a fuck about some un-substantiated tier list. Ask anybody that's actually put real effort into the links and they'll all tell you that tink is easily the worst one and almost an objectively worse version of yink. There's a reason why nobody plays him

Muh objectivity
Muh crippling reliance on OP fighters

Counting all the spin-offs, I think it actually is in the general area. Paon made a shit-ton of DK games between Rare and Retro.

The opinion of some user is even less substantiated. Idk who is the best Link, but i hate when you people vehemently defend who's good and who's bad when you guys clearly don't know the game enough

it's not when literally every single link/yink/tink main says the same shit. Show me a single links player that doesn't think tink is the worse. I'll wait

>these krems won't be saved when Retro finally brings them back to the main games

Attached: 1535411451816.png (608x418, 280K)

Wow what a surprise. All lowercase.

Palutena.
I dont see how anyone can complain about Zelda but not BetterZelda.

Naryu's Love is way too safe to use whenever. Absolutely-when-the-fuck-ever.

Farore's Wind is completely fucking unfair. It's a kill move and one of the best in the game. It's a recovery move and one of the best in the game. When your opponent begins using it, there's almost no way to know until its too late. Has absolutely no tellsign where it's going to land, unlike Palutena's nonsense.

But I do hate Palutena.
Fuck both characters.
Send them to the Metaknight zone.

To be alive...to walk this earth....that's the real curse right there.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Naryu's Love
This move is about -400 on block.
So is Faore's wind.
If you're getting hit by Faore it's a hard callout.

I have no idea what you just said to me.
I just know that no matter how much skill I gain, I go fight online Zeldas and go "Oh. Yeah. Still bullshit."

Just like I can go back and play Simon's Quest after I think I've matured more and go "Oh. Yeah. This is just a bad game. There really is nothing else to know. It's a broken mess. Really unfortunate."

Attached: 1455418326133.jpg (960x720, 63K)

It means block fuckboy. If a Zelda is mashing on Nayru's love literally run up to them and block until it's over. Then you can rape her for free. If you see a Zelda trying to get back onto the stage, stand there and shield when she disappears. Be ready to run and grab her because she stands there for like a full five fucking seconds before being able to act again.