How would you make a better Kirby game?

How would you make a better Kirby game?

Attached: 1532398219584.jpg (2019x2048, 369K)

Yeah kirby game...

You just posted how.

just make super star again but longer

Attached: dumb loli gets paint smeared in face.png (480x530, 78K)

It's quite hard, because nintendo pretty much delivers the kirby experience without fail.
But i suppose you could add some harder optional zones to improve the kirby usage.

>captainkirb

Attached: 682320A4-8A45-4499-AC9E-9101A5A13C14.jpg (500x500, 60K)

AYYY BADDA BING BADDA BOOM PIZZA PASTA PUT IT IN A BOX

Rpg with all the dream freinds.You can use them in the over world and in battle to solve battles and combine there abilities for stronger attacks

Mom's spaghetti, just kill me already

Attached: 1545430144920.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

KIRBY NOOOOO

>How would you make a better Kirby game?
I wouldn't, because there is no need.
It's Nintendo. The users will buy sub-par products with overpriced addons and then they'll loudly defend this shovelware as GOTY material. See: Breath of the Wild.
I'd intentionally make the game shit in obvious ways, such as by spamming bloom, soft shadows, sparkly reflections, depth of field, and visual flare until the game is an eyesore to look at. Then I'd laugh as people STILL defend it.

>They'll defend it if it's good, or if it's shit
>So I should make it shit
what.
But user, if it's good then YOU can play it and also have fun. Everyone can have fun.
A game is more fun, to me, at least, than being like HA SOME INTERNET NERD IS DEFENDING MY GAME
like what the fuck

>allow Kirby to suck in enemies underwater.
>give each copy ability a few different moves so they feel more unique

>K64
>multiple games

Replace Kumazaki with literally anyone else at Hal because all he makes are subpar sidescrollers with gimmicks aimed at linear cinematic puzzles.

I want them to drop the "deep" shit already. Kirby was at its best when it was just simple stories and the biggest thing was that the boss at the end had blood or something.

Adding Adeleine and Ribbon is a very good start.
I want more character interactions. Star Allies had some within the menus, but it couldeasily be expanded on. I want HAL to go all in with making a genuine feeling adventure, not an average platforming romp supplemented by wonderful fanservice.

Attached: 8978172111292025.jpg (1925x933, 336K)

If it stays 2D then just make a game that looks and plays like Star Allies without the co-op (keep elemental versions of abilities though) and with more rooms dedicated to just flexing the combat system with waves of enemies. Robobot was the most complete Kirby in a while but that game has a gimmick that doesn't need to be replicated and SA's core movement and combat feels so good but has so little to be used on.

If it goes 3D: a very vertical action-platformer split into stages; no open-world shit, not even SM64 style. Each level is contained and meant to be completed in 5-15 minutes just like before, but now in 3D. Focus on designing environmental puzzles that take advantage of the perspective on top of abilities while making combat flow well since the platforming will mostly be very simple due to Kirby's float. The gimmick should be the same as Milky Way Wishes where you collect abilities for selection at any time later on for the sake of varying both the puzzles and combat later on (ability switches would be instantaneous and could be loadout/shortcut-based for your favorites).

Attached: 1540085730717.jpg (557x488, 33K)

>But user, if it's good then YOU can play it and also have fun.
Huh. This thought literally didn't cross my mind.
I don't really see games as fun on their own., I more see them as flames around which moths dance while they burn themselves.
But I suppose it makes sense.
I put in a bunch of different mechanics that interact with each-other. Something like, absorbing different enemies gives you different movement mechanics and attack options, and you can absorb multiple enemies at once.
The game will test you with difficult platforming challenges or boss attacks, where you both need skill at managing your inputs, and planning in knowing which abilities you should take into a challenge.
It shouldn't be as easy as looking at a thing, realising "He does X, so I need X', and he does Y, so I need Y'".
The boss might do a side swipe and also a ground pound, and you need to figure out what combination of abilities let you dodge BOTH at the same time.
I.e. you have to understand how your abilities interact with one-another and with what the boss does, otherwise you have no chance.
Something like that, where the difficulty isn't just trial and error, twitchy reactions or muscle memory. The difficulty is that you need to act with intent, understand what the fuck you CAN do, what the fuck you NEED to do, and figure out how to make the two line up.

Difficulty that requires actual understanding of how game mechanics compound and affect each-other, where 4 different mechanics can combine in 12 ways and you have to understand all of them, are a great way to both make your game enjoyable AND filter out the bads.

Attached: cantdisagree.jpg (576x400, 144K)

Also for fuck's sake make the graphics value function over rice, their purpose is to communicate information to the player, not to look nice in screenshots.

>I want more character interactions
This! I’m glad so many characters are back, but they are nothing more than a glorified cameo, I wish they could be themselves as well, but considering even the usual Kirby party got the same treatment that was unlikely

Attached: DyjtYlkU0AAv7Fe.jpg (960x988, 168K)

Optional super hard mode.
Otherwise Kirby is almost perfect.

They need to do away with that 'move analog rly fast to dash' shit they used in the last game though.
I hate that shit.

But wait, there is more!

Attached: DyuCXNVU0AI_I64.jpg (911x1200, 146K)

Make the others in the cast matter a bit, like have waddle dee do something

damn she thicc

THIGHS!

Bring Shimomura back from retirement to make another installment that has the animal friends, Ado, the fairies, dark matter, combining powers and atmospheric levels.

If you gave Ribbon a 1up, could you eat her and absorb her and then still have her survive (by respawning), and then she could pat Kirby's belly and feel the heat from her former self digesting?
Asking for a friend haha

Get rid of the pink blob dude, and let me play as metal knight.

At least I hope they kept Gooey, he is a cute simple design, a good friend of Kirby and actually strong enough to handle the usual Kirby dangers on his own, he is a perfect sidekick for Kirby

Attached: D00e-2lU0AAI_nC.jpg (1024x672, 66K)

What is Ado's outfit from in this?

Oh yeah. At the very least, I'd hope for Gooie to stay

Add Peacock.

Attached: 1529291680040.png (763x980, 262K)

The hat seems to be Walky, but not sure about the clothes is the caterpillar thing? No idea, I guess he simply wanted to draw a girl in bee looking clothes

Attached: KSA_Bug_model2.png (287x500, 45K)

The fairy queen must return!

Attached: DznBLQCVAAAiswf.png (779x897, 1.24M)

This.

Attached: file(2).png (316x177, 53K)

Damn right!
Also post more Homura!

Attached: 6127aeca1880671c5c8c045969f61aec-d4mcmr5.jpg (500x938, 461K)

I’d follow KSS and make it like half platformer and half beatemup, but with more emphasis on the fighting than most games. Actually have enemies who can fight instead of mobs who all die in one hit and have one move.

Also almost all powers would change movement pretty drastically.

I’d have a difficulty select. Easy since this is Kirby and lets be honest the core target audience is babies. Medium for shitters. And then a fucking ultimate nightmare mode that feels like a bullet hell game but with Kirby, where the first world is more difficult than most True Arenas in past games. Aesthetics change in each difficulty to make things appropriately lax or intense. Hard mode is mostly like final boss areas in other games where everything is way more fucked up than normal.

I want a Kirby Dating sim. Plain and Simple.
I want there to be 5 base routes slightly following a certain archetype.
>Kirby (Innocent and Young)
>Meta Knight (Mature and Serious but has a funny and lewd side, Tsundere)
>King Dedede (Headstrong and funny but very lovable)
>Sailor Dee/Bandanna Waddle Dee (Shy and Loyal...yandere route included)
>Marx (Crazy and Sassy type)
And then they should add the DLC
>Taranza (Extremely awkward and nice extremely loyal and feminine)
>Magolor (Nerdy and Smart type also possibly a Hiki)
>Susie Haltmann (Outwardly weird and lewd Yandere)
>Three Mages (Attutides are exactly like in the game. NTR route.)
Hallabs pay me.

Attached: 1550804671553.png (1692x1621, 289K)

You can't improve a game that is already cute and funny.

Attached: index.png (678x834, 154K)

I’d make it about those bitches sitting on my face

I mean the bumbers can hang out too if they want they seem cool

Reversible cover where Kirby doesn't have angry eyebrows.

I wanna fuck these two so bad

i'd make the next kirby game a dmc-like 3d character action game, but simplified.
after that, i'd start making spinoffs. i want a meta knight game that plays like metal gear rising and a king dedede game that plays like the amy levels from sonic adventure (or, better yet, bring back project hammer and turn it into a king dedede game). a kirby rpg would be nice, too.

Attached: 1537337838800.png (1000x898, 701K)

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE PASTANIGGER

Attached: 1522248106340.jpg (709x1001, 142K)

>Assuming it will be 2D
Change the art style. I'd choose something similar to Wario Land: Shake It. When it comes to abilities, there are so many areas that could be explored. See some examples bellow:
>Bring back: Fire, Ice, Tornado, Spark, Sword, Bomb, Crash, Sleep, Mike and Mirror. Every other ability, besides those must be entirely new.
>Change Bomb's moveset entirely. Now, instead of simply throwing bombs, you can use different types of explosives, like dynamites, time bombs and mini nukes
>Make a full moveset for abilities like Crash, Sleep, Mike and Cook
>What about a new ability based on summoning stuff?
>What abkut exploring other fighting styles, like sumo, for example
>Keep the Elemental combo for abilities, but give us more combinations.
There are many areas that could be explored when it comes to abilities.
Also, get rid of helpers. Co-op is ok, but must be optional. And, expand upon combat, and give more attacks and health to regular enemies like said. And, while we're at it, give us a difficulty slider.
When it comes to characters, this should be your main cast:
>Kirby - The MC, and happy-go-lucky hero.
>King Dedede - Kirby's Rival and Friend. Acts like an older brother towards the party.
>Adeleine - The artist human kid who mysteriously got to Pop Star.
>Bandana Dee - Dedede's loyal guard and Kirby's friend.
Also, bring back those characters:
>Marx - a jerk motherfucker who gets in your way, mostly trying to mess with the team
>Gooey -The MC for the Speedrun Mode. Once you finish it with him, you can unlock other characters.
>Meta Knight - a guy who appears from time to time to either throw food at you (invincibility candy, maxim tomatoes) or to summon his Meta-Knights to fight you. Also, he's the final boss of the Speedrun Mode, instead of your usual Knight of the week.

Attached: 69959945-31b8869d51b85168844a335a1c012e9c_p8_master1200.jpg (1200x1153, 476K)

Attached: 7079043 3girls adeleine blush kirby_(series) mating_press.webm (1024x576, 1.96M)

DELET THIS

Attached: ADALINE.png (220x204, 46K)

Attached: FYiiqgg.jpg (4287x1882, 1021K)

Attached: kirby pants.gif (981x1152, 43K)

Attached: poppygirl1.png (981x989, 380K)