Does anyone knows from which game is this screenshot...

Does anyone knows from which game is this screenshot? Found it 2-3 years ago from a YouTube video with shitty indie SJW games but I can't find this video again.

Attached: gender_free_family_member.jpg (853x478, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gametivist-collective.itch.io/fade
coub.com/view/f8vu5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

better question, why do you care? Is your life so boring you have to check in on "le SJW" games you don't like?

even better question, what are you going to do when you find out? touch yourself if it failed, harass the devs if it didn't? or are you just going to touch yourself anyway to how cringe and SJW it is because you get off on hating things like a real creep.

Can't tell if trolling or you actually mean it.

I'm honest OP. Let me pick your brain. Why do you care about this no name game from 2-3 years ago with themes that you hate.

I'll even bump your trash thread to give you ample reply time.

Why do you care if I care?

I fucking hate people like you. Trying to deconstruct some user because he wanted to play some shitty RPG Maker game he's curious about. "Why do you care" well, why do you care? Do you have nothing else to do but use your worthless degree in armchair psychology to feel smart? You don't need to answer that, because we already know what the answer is.

Attached: utwYURa.jpg (600x800, 91K)

gametivist-collective.itch.io/fade
Ended up here after like 3 minutes of googling. Can't be fucked to make sure it's the right one but it looks like it. You better be grateful because I have diarrhea right now and for some reason I decided to look up that shitty tranny game for you instead of listening to my bowels, I'm about ready to shit myself right now. Fuck you.

curiosity mostly. I want to understand what is it about an RPG maker game from 2017 that appeared in some deleted Sargon of Akkad video. You see, I'm fascinated by just the depths you'll go to to be mad and I'm hoping you'll give me more of a glimpse into that insecure, hateful mind of yours.

>to feel smart?
Honey, I am smart. Besides, don't you think it's kind of hypocritical to lambast me for "trying to deconstruct blah blah bkah" while you simultaneously make up a backstory for my inquiry?

just kidding, you don't think.

Attached: smug animu.gif (278x340, 68K)

>Honey, I am smart
I'm going to press X to doubt friend. I don't think an intelligent person is really fascinated by some user wanting to play a shitty SJW game from Gamejolt.
>insecure, hateful mind of yours
Are you talking out of your ass now? OP probably just wanted something to laugh at, not some decent into egotistical self-masturbation your portraying it as

Attached: Smug Virgil.png (370x360, 274K)

>some user wanting to play a shitty SJW game from Gamejolt.
But why? I'm an user and I don't suddenly get the urge to go play problematic games, y'know for a laugh(?)

>OP probably just wanted something to laugh at, not some decent into egotistical self-masturbation your portraying it as
But that weird pleasure is what fascinates me. if he were just looking for something so bad it's good there are plenty of examples that aren't from 2017 and known only from a cameo in some hack's deleted youtube video. user's seeking out something he will hate for pleasure. we call that masochism user. but I'm not one to over assume which is why I ask the question "why"

>why
Probably because it's funny. Are you telling me "gender-free family member" isn't the dumbest shit you heard. OP probably wanted to see if there were any other nuggets of gold to laugh at. It's not that brain taxing

>Probably because it's funny.
it's clunky dialogue but that's not in short supply. why this specific one on this specific subject? here's my hypothesis

user needs a pick me up. Normal clunky writing won't do. It MUST be /their/ bad writing. it won't satisfy him unless it's made by them. So he remembers this quote from that sargon vid and gets a raging chub. now he needs this. Another reminder that they're bad at writing video games. a quick feeling of superiority. because it's all he has left. Sorta like an A-log.

not 100 on this. I'm open to alternatives.

not him but just curiosity it seems
I spent hours trying to find some fake "and then everyone clapped" tier post I read years ago
it's not an obsession or anything, just curiosity and nothing better to do, and the more you search the more you want to find it, finally finding it is an amazing feeling. also for a great laugh or the enjoyment of cringing. I screenshot a lot of random posts on Yea Forums just to enjoy later, pic related is a random one I picked from many
>hate for pleasure. we call that masochism user
lmao retard
couldn't find much, only this coub.com/view/f8vu5

though the reverse image search showed some other random games and one was a hentai game called the last sovereign that looks interesting so I'm off user, good luck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-02 g - sqt - Stupid Questions Thread - Technology - 4chan.png (1233x147, 14K)

>lmao retard
no u

Attached: 2017-01-28_0201.png (379x370, 204K)

Holy fuck, are you trolling? Nothing about his post indicates he's even a /pol/lack. Just someone curious about some game.
>a quick feeling of superiority. because it's all he has left
You sound like the type who would write game like OP :^)

Attached: b5b599f7ba094459a436be3ece5274a202943b072e0e0804b248d444c49c6b7c.jpg (900x900, 57K)

you don't know what masochism is retard
enjoying cringe humor isn't masochism

Attached: 10 - remnCap.jpg (563x666, 65K)

Attached: anons bait.png (500x294, 12K)

This is probably the most pathetic person on all of Yea Forums as of right now. Congrats

Attached: 1551392262085.jpg (495x600, 63K)

Not op but that is the game, takes around 10 minutes to get to the scene in op's pic
Now give me my fucking medal, that shit is horrible

whoah whoah user, who brought up /pol/? well, you. spare me please, I'm just going off the facts here user. "SJW" unironically so you can assume he's not a fan of leftist stuff.He either watched Sargon of Akkad or associated with people who watched him enough that he even knew what this was so you can assume psuedo intellectualism or at the very least he considers SJWs as a /them/. Even so, what's yourl alternative. spitball with me.

You see there's a fundamental difference between reading a funny post that makes you cringe and seeking out an obscure virtually unknown game from 2017 to "cringe" at a line of dialogue in a picture he already has. I don't know user, that's a lot of effort just for some "cringe humor". it rivals obsession. you'd have to be a masochist.

Also none of you gave me alternatives. I know I'm the smartest in the thread but come on. I can only enjoy smug superiority for so long.

adding you to the many screenshots of posts to laugh at later folder, don't bother replying because I'm going to go beat off to this hentai game if it's any good

Take a shower my man

Attached: 1551765625047.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>adding you to the many screenshots of posts to laugh at later folder
>you're going to get off to me next
yikes user. I know you're a masochist but screenshotting arguments you lose on a korean textile forum is kinda creepy.

seriously do you actually keep a folder full of posts that you revisit?
>unzips dick
>*furiously beats off to Yea Forums cap*
>owned *pound* the *pound* libs

christ you are a disgrace to humanity

Attached: 1514726647703.jpg (600x600, 78K)

good translated games similar to melty's quest preferably with more futa?

Attached: 1526003520022.jpg (500x574, 33K)

this nonsequiter is novel

take notes
you content peasants. I won't pitty you with my (you)'s again unless you have this user's creativity.

>453433463
alright one more to add but no more replies I'm off fr now

this is the worst thread in the world, every one of you needs to shut the fuck up and seriously consider how aggresively assburger you all are

Attached: 1361230723940.jpg (400x503, 314K)

oh my god you're still here and trying to hide from me. is me degrading you really so irresistible. I'd be so flattered if I weren't so disgusted.

not gonna lie my friend is making me watch that really shitty shield hero anime and I just need something to type before he gets the memo that his anime sucks.

i'm starting to think you're the one who developed this shitty game and you're mad someone started a thread shitting on it.

darn, you got me.

oh my god

I am aware of this mortal coil and the other day I would be a good idea of the government of the same old thing is that the people in the evening of Friday straight away their own lives in the afternoon or tomorrow to see if we can do some research on the same

WTF? All I did was to ask for the name of a game. How the hell did this thread ended like that? Even for Yea Forums's standards this is too retarded.

Attached: 456456.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>453430057
You are trying too hard on your shitty troll, retard

It's because of that one faggot who started analysing something that wasn't there

oh it was there

haha damn what a cringe

Attached: 1549687178140.jpg (874x789, 110K)