How do I make friends with people who like vidya, anime, and board games, as a 27 year old boomer with no friends?

How do I make friends with people who like vidya, anime, and board games, as a 27 year old boomer with no friends?

Attached: IMG_5629.jpg (551x557, 35K)

the internet

Ill be your friend if you dont have shit taste

Just be yourself.

play online games, add people you have good games with.

Then add them for more games

Reddit

get a job, and if you already have one just go on discord and give people you like free shit, like games or items or skins

just be yourself

You don't. We are your friends, faggot.

>be 26 year old slightly autistic boomer
>everyone i meet playing online games is a 12-16 year old memester
>can't relate to anyone in my age range that i meet IRL because of my niche autistic interests
>finally gotten to the point where i only leave my apartment for work and gym
where do 20+ year old autists hang out these days?

Attached: sad.jpg (385x399, 93K)

Ive met a few good people through ARK, you had to work together on the pvpve servers and before they changed how fast everything was leveled or done, it was pretty much mandatory. Met a few through Foxhole too, just tagged along with a random dude who focused on defense building for a bit, they ended up pretty chill. Though in combat he regularly lost his shit, was hilarious though. Since he'd swap back to whatever gibberish was his native language. Became friends with friends of friends. Shame none of them really want to play the same games i do anymore.

Same place as you, hide in our rooms and hope it'll be different tomorrow.

>be a kid
>make friends at school
>family moves
>be the new kid and make new friends
>family moves again
>cycle repeats 3 or 4 more times
>give up making friends

Pretty much every person I've met on the internet in the last two years has either been an edgy memelord or narcissistic windbags that are incapable of having a real conversation and are constantly looking for ways to be condescending.

Attached: 1528956918585.png (134x134, 18K)

What do you work user?

my god I thought I was the only one. I don't think I'll ever make friends at this point lmao

figured, i didn't use to be like this, i use to go out and do stuff and try to meet new people, but it all seems so pointless now
yeah turns out the internet is actually a horrible place to try and make genuine friends
high level factory work, pays good, fun to do, lets me live a comfortable life, coworkers are chill but i have nothing in common with them

Twitter is a good way to meet strangers and make friends with those interests if you’re not a complete socially-inept nerd

Same, but my friends moved instead of me. It got to the point where I had to start being homeschooled because I felt weird going to school and having no one to talk to. Now I have severe social anxiety and my only friends live far away. I mostly talk to them through discord.

Just post your steam id here, that's all you need to do.

Realize anyone you meet in real life will be a casual. Friend them anyways.

I don't use Steam, real gamers don't use Steam.

I pirate everything on PC and only buy PlayStation games

No wonder you have no friends, and struggle to find anyone. Keep being lonely then, losers.

Usually find some decent people in small guilds on MMOs. Otherwise it's nothing but kids, druggies, and memelords.

>i didn't use to be like this
same, just kinda slowly distanced myself from friends and stopped wanting to go out. They suck time and money away from escapism.

Maybe quit using reddit memes

Mine is sleeping right next to me

>wanting friends

i :3 liek animooo

Attached: 18-best-ac299c2a2kawaii-animalsac299c2a2-images-on-pinterest-kawaii-animals.jpg (500x489, 31K)

A gun isn't your friend