Why do they commit so much crime?

Attached: .jpg (960x684, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2014/09/18/009340.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw made my fiancee give her cat to her parents that live 4 hours away
Feels fucking great.

Low IQ

Pitbulls are only dangerous because they are owned by dangerous owners (niggers). If they were only owned by normal people, they would share the same statistics as all those other dogs

t. nigger

Economic factors

from this data i deduce that all dogs are equally inclined to kill humans but only pitbuls are badass enough to get the job done successfully

it's just in their dna. we can't do anything about it so we have to put them down to make the world a better place.

They are being held down and framed by ((((pinschers))))

>niggers can be inherently bad but nigger dogs can't
lol

because they're fighting dogs, specifically bred to fight against fucking bulls and bears

you'd have to be either brain damaged or perversely trying to cause an accident to treat these things as family dogs, they aren't

pretty surprised about the husky and german shep, ive never met a shep that doesnt actively want your love, and huskys are happy to just sit near you and have their backs rubbed. Would like to know about the owners methods desu

Fuck niggers

How does a dog commit a crime nigga?

>12 years
>only 200 people killed

white people kill more than that every day in burgerland, they should all be put down too.

They were bred as war dogs for fucking years and years. Only a lot of selective breeding will make the violence drop

They were bred to kill. It's in their genes.

underrated post.

Huskys attack the fuck out of smaller animals and babies. That's also a case of how they were originally bred

the most dangerous dog is owned by a white trash shitter, chained all day and fed every other, and kicked whenever his owner has money problems.

Attached: usa[1].jpg (640x524, 69K)

Fuck crackers

Fuck wetbacks

Attached: 1551818374797.jpg (497x427, 44K)

are most husky attacks on small children? I understand that more I guess.

Why do they steal so much?

Attached: grnr8kxbl6zz.jpg (2014x1437, 135K)

My neighbor has three of those things. One lunged at my dog when we were walking. I'd poison them, but he has security cameras set up.

Faggots are in faggotville really?

Wait till night break camera stab the piss out of them melt down the knife throw it away problem solved.

>9gag image
kys

>Only a lot of selective breeding will make the violence drop

This. This is what people don't understand. You don't take a newly rescued pitbull and drop them off in a suburban home with little kids running around. They pretty much need to go to specialized breeders, and after a few generations the offspring can be well adjusted pets.

>/pol/

every single crossposted pitbull thread
>i am NOT /pol/, let me prefix and suffix this post that i do NOT USE /pol/ AND DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM, but don't you think, just a little, like in the back of your head, that they are the NIGGERS of the DOG WORLD

Attached: 1547500054619.jpg (598x1065, 85K)

Attached: 1544390564136.jpg (392x495, 113K)

The chart is basically just plotting "breed jaw strength scaled by breed ownership" with pit bull being an outlier. The chart also makes no distinction between biting children playing in their driveway vs biting burglars in a house.
So the data doesn't really tell us anything specific other than there's something wrong with either pit bulls or pit bull owners, which I'm sure we all would agree on regardless.

t. nigger

Attached: fucking porchmonkey.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>off topic thread

video games

who are you quoting

>burgerland
>white people
OH NO NO NO NO NO

white >people

Attached: formerly chuckville.jpg (612x612, 106K)

>Only 284
So, you're telling me you are more likely to be killed in a terrorist attack, while being struck by lightning, choking on a chip of glass in water, and getting hit by a meteorite, than get killed by a Pitbul?

VIDEO GAMES

>>>/twittervicthreads/

that's not how probabilities work, user

If you don't live near niggers then yes.

Attached: CaUaXBIUkAAqbmH.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 180K)

Why not just have a smaller dog like a Yorkshire Terrier? Easier to maintain and are cuter.

>Get 18 billion dollars
>save the rest of that puppy's litter with the money.
ggez

>Stomp on the fucker
>Donate a billion to animal shelters around the world
Guilt absolved

>that
>9
am doubt

I would do anything for only a million dollars, let alone 18 billion.

sorry pupper

>stomp on it
>then buy thousands of puppies with the money and propose to anyone to stomp on them, I'll give them 10k per pup

Attached: 1549775995896.jpg (888x894, 261K)

>step
>not stomp
what's stopping me from just lightly placing my foot on the dog and not kill it?

Source on this?

Attached: 1523937693329.gif (500x281, 498K)

No nigger

>video games

edgy LMAO

Like most dog breeds they're selectively bred for particular traits through several generations. Dog breeding is pretty fucked when you get into the nitty gritty of it all.

NO

Nothing it says step didn't say how hard. You win both sides of the argument

You're a little bitch. Don't be surprised when she cheats on you.

>people have an image of pitbulls as tough and violent dogs
>people who want violent dogs get pitbulls and raise them up to be violent dogs
>the cycle perpetuates
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN OF LOGIC CJ

kek

>every time a pitbull thread goes up on Yea Forums and /pol/, it goes up on /an/
Mages me tink.

Attached: 1540351498009.jpg (220x308, 13K)

Duh

Attached: 1532252393437.webm (640x640, 1.71M)

They're actually pretty average when it comes to aggression to humans but the big difference is in their sheer lethality.
If a pitbull is going after something then that something is getting seriously maimed or killed.
The most aggressive breeds are actually chihuahuas, they're just unlikely to cause harm because even a child could smack one down.

>lightly step on its tail and make it yelp
>comfort it and say im sorry pupper

Ez 18 million. It says NOTHING about stomping. Fucking American reading comprehension at its finest. Fucking idiots.

Fuck you nigger

not him, but I have no idea why people keep posting shit like this. American whites are VERY white. I'm a nigger and I'm posting this for fuck's sake: biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2014/09/18/009340.full.pdf

The founding stock of the United states was extremely white as well.

Go back home third world slave.

Wrong, Pits owned by dumbass "pit mommies" eat children all the time.

German shepherds are cute

>Fucking American reading comprehension at its finest
it also says 18 billion, you troglodyte

>Sneedville
>Cunny aficionado
How powerful is Yea Forums's meme magic?

The most shocking thing on here is Doberman Pincers not being higher. Always thought they were up there with Rottweilers and Pitbulls in terms of viciousness

If you don't raise a husky from a pup with smaller animals, you can't have something cat-sized or smaller. Huskies are notorious for not knowing their own strength and will fucking murder smaller animals by just playing and not understanding that smaller animals will be crushed by a half-force bite.