Where were you when GOTY was announced?

Where were you when GOTY was announced?

Attached: l.jpg (1920x1080, 869K)

Delivering pizza for my summer job. Friend messaged me during the E3 coverage and told me to check out what got announced.

at my desktop watching microsofts e3

i was watching that shitfest of Microsoft E3, until that came out

>tfw just checked steam db and saw they added 4 new unknown items to the deluxe edition
god i hope its not character dlc or something since i bought the standard edition

Asleep in bed being my misanthropic self. Then DMC5 was announced and I was like "wow nice, but who cares?"

Jacking it to Precure girls
Best surprise out of nowhere.

Watching E3

DMC5 isn't normie-bait enough to win GOTY. It'll probably win some awards though. Unless you're talking about GOTY to the fans/maybe on Yea Forums and not video gaym awards

Attached: when_you_hear_the_flip_flops_approaching.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

Here on Yea Forums. Was fucking rad seeing 10 years of waiting finally pay off.
Now, only 3 more days.

Attached: 1542135972666.png (962x950, 1.1M)

>Nero sees Dante's Majin form
>"Is that..a demon?"
He truly is unga unga

Attached: nero_demon.jpg (1668x1080, 859K)

Working, and occasionally checking my phone for E3 updates for five straight YEARS hoping Capcom would un-fuck one of my favorite video game series.

>Watching Microshits E3 spot
>Trailer starts
>Begin to realize what it is
>Lose my shit
>WAIT
>Terrible thought of it being DmC2 when I saw short haired Nero before realizing it was Donte
>Back to losing my shit

Woke up like a kid on christmas day to watch e3.

Didn't believe it until I saw capcom appear on screen, was convinced it wasnt happening, so many e3s and other events with nothing despite people on v being convinced it would happen.

Had a smile from ear to ear when nero revved up red queen.

Honestly, we should have known it was gonna be shit when it was confirmed it had Denuvo.

Sleeping.

Asleep in my bed, phone went off because I got pinged about the trailer, bolted out of bed to go watch.

That has nothing to do with the game's content

out with gf
got home with her, with pizza conveniently ordered. saw the trailer in my phone and immediately ran up to my computer, booted up DMC4 and started autistically telling her about DMC lore.

If a company pays for Denuvo, it probably isn't too confident in the content.

On a train watching E3 on my phone waiting for DMC 5 to be announced. It was a pretty comfy train ride too

It's just company autism over piracy. There are good games that do have denuvo

Watching demo's stream.

I sincerely hope you guys aren't expecting everyone else to love and critically acllaim the game. If it breaks the niche and is well recieved among every sphere that's great, but don't get your hopes up and just enjoy the game

Housesitting and watching law and order with my friend's cat

Like?

i was watching conference and saw first trailer of it
i didn't play DMC before but i was really glad to see series is not dead after the reboot

Attached: mgs3.jpg (540x610, 242K)

>friend's cat
you don't have your own pussy?

Attached: 1504801743242.png (1024x1024, 463K)

Yakuza 0, MHW, Nier Automata

That reminds me, I need to pirate Automata.

What kind of fucked up logic led you to this conclusion?

>shitfest of Microsoft E3
Seething.

Attached: xu.png (666x656, 113K)

I was watching it live with my beta faggot friend and some random gamer whore he found on tinder (she ruined our friendship one month later)

he died over 5 years ago and i still grieve for him. i feel guilty about not using my student debt to extend his life for a few more years by getting him a kidney transplant. He didn't want to die and I killed him. I betrayed him when he needed me and was sick and I'll never, ever forgive myself.

my point is, I don't think denuvo significantly impacts game development and makes a game shit just by it's inclusion, as shown by the number of decent/good games that had or have it. I don't like it at all so pirate if you need to.

Lmao I responded to the wrong person, I mean the guy who think denuvo = shit game

get another cat for fuck sake and don't be some total chode's inability to confront the reality of his past actions

Attached: 1504773119425.png (480x1280, 184K)

>Delivering pizza for my summer job.
was the message to let you know you were going to be a main character in a new DMC game?

Attached: 1435480366772.jpg (774x690, 411K)

i honestly don't see how getting another cat will get me to confront my actions, I'm not sure how my guilt is also a form of escape, except maybe to avoid similar circumstances in the future.

o shit

Attached: file.png (1160x696, 119K)

>V costume
>Vergil DLC
>Trish DLC
>Lady DLC

Attached: 1370565433611.png (205x186, 5K)

Would be nice if we could get model swaps for everyone to be more traditional DMC style.

Except Dante I guess he's pretty perfect.

I could believe a DMC 1-4 pack for skins.
DMC2 Dante would be grouse.