Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgPPCQ6i2_M
youtube.com/watch?v=p68eiM7MHBs
youtube.com/watch?v=l3LPBI10Z3M
youtube.com/watch?v=grEVqapEUqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you are going to turn out like this when you're older

youtube.com/watch?v=KgPPCQ6i2_M

Attached: 477841981456418595141.gif (324x221, 2.93M)

WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=p68eiM7MHBs

Please listen to there other songs

HE AIN'T MY BOY

So are we in agreement Dead Rising 3 wasn't terrible?

Alyssa is best girl.

Attached: aly3.jpg (1365x919, 131K)

Better than 4 but worse than 2

youtube.com/watch?v=l3LPBI10Z3M

I think people were a little quick to judge it

Good game in its own right, just began taking the series into a direction it shouldn't have taken.

I DONT ALLOW SHITPOSTING ON MY BOAAAAAAAARRRRRDDDD

That poop was great

not terrible but not great either. It's entirely serviceable as a co-op roamaround fuck'em up. One thing I never got over is how much of a pussy Nick is. It made sense early on but after forty minutes and several crowd-clearing items on hand, his panicked whinging while slaughtered zombies by the hundreds got real old.

2 or Off the Record?

youtube.com/watch?v=grEVqapEUqo

NEEDS MORE BUTTUH

After some point, Nick's screams and whimpers and shit during gameplay turn into more confident "BRING IT ON" type stuff.

No. It wouldn't let me save Jherii

I forget, was that arcadey game based on DR3 with all the Capcom costumes a DLC or a standalone?

YOU WANNA CALL
ME RAMBO

I also liked that, I don't like Nick more than Chuck or Frank but I really enjoyed him and Dick.

Getting to play as Hunter was pretty based, too. I'm surprised more people didn't get mad at that considering his facepaint and all

DLC I think. I only know it wasn't available on steam.

DR3 was still a game of it's era like DR2. Despite trying to allude to topics like illegal immigration heavily handily, it was still unapologetic about what it was, which was more than can be said for DR4 which really felt like it was done by a bunch of hipsters that didn't want to offend anyone.