Press X

>Press X

Attached: X.jpg (500x336, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/638970/discussions/0/1776010325138899539/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he cant memorize the layout of four or so controllers
Geez dude it's like you were poor growing up or something

Attached: controllers-attachments-sega-saturn-controller-control-pad-grey-white-hss-0101-1.jpg (352x307, 35K)

This. You're suppose to look at the screen, not your hands

It's like making a comment and having to look at your hands just to type.

Gamecube and Xbox for me, chief.

>It's like making a comment and having to look at your hands just to type.
hahaha yeah, imagine that
imagine being so stupid you have to look at your keys in order to type, hahahaha

What was the most comfortable controller and why was it for the Xbox 360?

Umm exuse me, PlayStation has CROSS button, not X button thank you

Xbox does it best. Sony's is okay. Nintendo's X placement is fucking retarded and the only case where this wasn't awkward was the Gamecube because it was so unique.

Attached: 1488148809100.jpg (435x461, 28K)

Okay. X

For some reason I can remember all of them no problem but I always have to take an extra second for the 360 and think that its the contrary of the snes

Gamecube is comfier

This isn't much of problem anymore since the button layouts are almost 1:1, the location of the button is muscle memory regardless of system. While Nintendo is still different depending on the controller, there's not as much crossover in games with the other two consoles so it doesn't matter as much. Unless, of course, it tickles your autism.

I personally prefer the xbox one controller. I own all current gen consoles btw.

Why did they stop using 6 face buttons? Handlets?

Because the console shipped with 3 buttons, so almost no games opted for 6 button control schemes.

GameCube controller is really awkward and just downright awful for anything that isn't smash. The d pad is awful, the L and R buttons don't press properly, and the face buttons are all awkwardly sized.

X is alright, the main issue i have is that in west x and o are swapped, so japs get same controls on both sony and nintendo and if you play both nintendo and sony consoles - it's annoying as fuck.

GameCube controller is really awkward and just downright awful for anything that isn't smash. The d pad is awful, the L and R buttons don't press properly, and the face buttons are all awkwardly sized.

Microsoft took the button layout directly from the Dreamcast pad. All they did was swap the colours.

Attached: dreamcastpad.png (1037x753, 851K)

Don't put these images in all the same pic it will summon the forbidden one

Attached: 1482449160469.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

What requires the d-pad enough for it to be a problem? Also the L and R are analog, they press fine.

Those colors are very pleasing to me for some reason

Fighting games are always better with a D-pad for precise input.

Probably any sort of RPG as well.

This shit pisses me off, mostly how microsoft and nintendos A and B buttons are swapped and I'm constantly cancelling/confirming things I don't want when playing nintendo shit.

Apple adopted the same button layout for their game controller API spec as well. Mostly because of Microsoft's xinput. But Apple kept the colour coding the same as the Apple Pippin game console.

Attached: applebuttonlayout.jpg (1010x1230, 1.17M)

How do you know OP doesn't pronounce X as cross? Dumb ass false flagging butthole

>A red
>B green
wtf

I set my wife up to play an emulated copy of Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town for the Game Boy Advance; while using an Xbox 360 controller; via RetroArch.

By default the bottom button on the Game Boy Advance corresponded to the bottom button the Xbox 360 controller; but it was labled B in game but A on the controller.

>My wife dug up a precious gem from a cave.
“Whoa a precious gem, make sure you press the button to put that in your bag instead of throwing it on the ground.”
>”Which button is that?”
“Uh... A?”
>Sweat pours from her forehead.
>She lowers her thumb over the button labeled A
>She hesitates...
>Moves over the button labled B instead.
>With the careful precision of a bomb defusal expert she presses the button in with a click.
>The gem is thrown onto the ground and disappears instantly.

Even sega don't respect it's own color scheme

Thanks for the laugh user

>Grew up with SNES
>Got used to it's alphabetical layout
>Enter PS2 era
>Sony shapes were pretty easy to pick up, use sony controllers exclusively for just about everything
>Current year
>Yakuza on PC
>PC only recognizes xbox controllers, whatever it can't be that bad
>Controller feels pretty nice
>Karaoke comes up
>X X X A A
>Start mashing the bottom button
>Wait that's fucking A, not Cross. That's right we're using ALPHABETICAL AGAIN
>Brain regresses to my childhood of SNES controllers
>Start mashing top button for X
>That's fucking Y
HELP
FUCK MY BRAIN, GOD DAMN JUST LET ME PUT SNOY BUTTONS ON THE SCREEN

Attached: alt f4.jpg (437x514, 129K)

You can, it's a simple mod.

PS4 is comfy, xbox controllers are made for mongoloids

Works during karaoke for Zero, but doesn't affect most button prompts during combat. It seems to pick randomly so i'll have Square then B and it's like WAIT WHAT?
Haven't seen the mod for Kiwami yet. Would still like an in-game option.

The C stick is fucking trash tho

This one covers all the button prompts
steamcommunity.com/app/638970/discussions/0/1776010325138899539/

Yes, me too. In my experience the xbox 1 controller is better for people with bigger hands

xbox controller feels absolutely perfect like wrapping my hands around a perfect mold of the inside of my own hands, everything is absolutely perfect