MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION ON PC

>pcgamesn.com/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc

>Brad Sams, a tech journalist whose track record with Microsoft leaks has been notable, says “Microsoft’s open secret is that they’ve been working on the Master Chief Collection for the PC, and I’m hearing that that’s getting close to release.”

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: mcc.jpg (923x772, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzkfFf-6e7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>baby's first FPS

Not on steam so I don’t care

his track record is GOLDEN btw

Attached: legit.png (784x869, 146K)

Imagine being this enslaved.

>ON PC
You mean on windows 10, on the microsoft store

>Win10 only
don't care

Not worth installing windows 10 for it.

Adding to the rumor, MS is also testing native Xbox games on Windows, without UWP. So this may be a more interesting port than their others

>tfw it won't have dedicated servers or modding capabilities

Attached: 1551149910068.gif (444x250, 597K)

Hi sheep!

The Xbone version still has issues with online, bullet registration is atrocious in every game on MCC.

I've been hearing this rumor for years

This is only going to be available on W10 through the Windows Store, I think you have zero room to talk about being enslaved lol

THANK FUCK. I hope theres cross play because MCC has been empty as fuck on the xbone.

The single player campaigns are more than enough for me personally

Does that mean halo 3 is coming to PC?

microsoft won

Yep. Halo 1-4 + ODST DLC

>only on win10 and windows store
It will be nice to play through the campaigns again on PC once it's cracked at least

Attached: 1550613089876.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Holy fuck.

They still haven't fixed the AI for Halo 2. Elites don't dual-wield.

Can't wait to install Windows 10 and shop on the Microsoft Store

quake?

I can't wait to finally use my Mouse again

Never played halo, is it good?

FUCKING HELL UNCLE PHIL

STOP MAKING US BIGGER KEKS THAN WE ALREADY ARE

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Attached: it keeps happening.png (798x1012, 446K)

The irony when people say XBOX has no exclusives when most are unlikely to buy through Windows Store and install Windows 10 just for a few games.

>all the paranoid retards ITT afraid upgrading to windows 10 will expose their loli/trap henatai folder to the world
enjoy losing support by next year

too fucking late, and it's most likely Win10 only

This shit has been teased since Vista.
Fuck off.

>Microsoft thinks this will entice people into buying their spyware OS

Attached: 1111.png (304x302, 104K)

Xbox always lose

Attached: 1550367008316.png (633x874, 56K)

Can't wait to pirate the shit out of it and never play it.

Fuck those people.

>"Heh games coming to PC, guess that Xbox loses"
>"Its not on Steam, not interested"
>"You have to have windows 10, not gonna install that garbage"
Sony goalposting is fucking embarrassing to watch.

It is, they're even trying to make discless Xbox One look like it will affect the Lockhart and Anaconda which both have disc drives, just like with the cardboard thing with Nintendo. They just have to shit on everything and make it a big deal when it really isn't. Sony Fanboys are a really sad bunch.

This

Try hard

He never said anything about choosing dialogs.

>MCC PC
give me reach and i will nut the biggest nut in the history of the universe

Attached: 1513927138099.png (750x737, 494K)

And ODST

Dead console, no games and low sales

Attached: 1550161102330.png (686x600, 25K)

Attached: hrd.jpg (800x450, 27K)

they dont need to
they can force them to download it

IMAGINE buying a Xbox 1

Didn't they add OSDT in a patch?

Attached: 18.jpg (500x500, 108K)

>Botnet 10
Not happening
Fuck off
Kill yourself
Eat shit
Cortana, bing search AllTheFallen

>being this retarded

This. I wanna replay all campaigns, but I'm not installing Win 10 just to do it

ODST was a free update to people who bought the game at launch, but was $6 DLC for everyone else
no firefight though which is really the biggest disappointment

Making short posts calling people idiots without addressing any of their points is something an AI agent will do to "promote" its product.
It doesn't work and it's obvious as fuck.
Do what Nintendo does and exploit humorous memes.

Attached: shills.png (500x777, 108K)

Sunset Overdrive is on Steam so there's a small chance Circle gets there

He's coming home lads...
He's also in.

I imagine it will be added to the PC release, making it a bit more expensive or something

>People complaining about Windows 10
What the fuck do you guys still use nowadays?

Rather have this collection. Although seeing as it'll be the last Xbone exclusive left, it probably wont be too long.

Attached: 71jA-CzAUnL._SL1125_.jpg (1125x1125, 195K)

>Sams notes that Microsoft could’ve shown gameplay last year, but it apparently looks so good that the company decided it was better not to show it against current-gen titles.

Attached: 1537487450826.jpg (1000x676, 138K)

He's right tho,,.games like Halo has been a thing for a while in PC before it came out. If you are a console pleb of course you would be amaze at the time.

7 or 8.1. Personally upgraded to LTSC 2019 when I upgraded my PC as it seemed fine and it is, it's a proper upgrade from 7.

Doom?

My Xbox one x HDMI just stopped working out if fucking nowhere. So glad I can play this on PC finally.

Imagine being afraid of Win10, but thinking 7 is perfectly ok. If you actually cared about privacy you wouldn't be using Windows at all.

I got a second ssd for W10 just to play forza, and I didn't even play that much. Let alone if I heard there would be halo on pc I would have gotten it in a heartbeat

Exactly true. Nobody more retarded than a windows 7 shill.
I'll probably install LTSC when I upgrade to ryzen.

I have waited 12 years to finish the fight.
If the Windows store was separate software and it didn't sign me out of my local account and into a ms one I wouldn't mind using it.
I may cave and actually buy this shit though.

Still not getting Windows 10, Microsoft fagets. Bill Gates can suck a fat cock after he kills 33 million of us.

>7 is perfectly ok.
It is. Go ahead and post an audit proving otherwise. Win10 has privacy issues out of the box, and 7 doesn't.

t. A Win10 user
Just wait til it gets cracked. Sure it takes awhile with UWP games, but you've been waiting years anyway.

wataboot reach?

>Windows 7 is just as anti-privacy as Windows 10
Oh look, another retard that doesn't understand that Windows 7 didn't ship with all the bullshit Windows 10 did and Windows 7 users can selectively install/uninstall and hide updates allowing them to completely bypass all the trickle down spyware from 8 onward.
>but security updates
Can be acquired separately as direct downloads.
>support is ending soon
Which is why Papa Gaben gave us Proton to easily switch to something like Ubuntu.
Get fucked fearmongering retard, Windows 7 was the final relevant Windows and no amount of screeching can save your shitty OS.

Is it coming to Steam like Sunset Overdrive did?

Most definitely Windows 10 only. I just hope it's not broken at release like the Xbone version was

I mean, there's those Halo rts games that are on steam. But I doubt it

single handedly BTFO'd half the thread

hats off, user

Been wanting to play H2A since it came out, I would never buy an xbone though.

It'll be pretty neat if it finally comes out, though I feel I've seen this article many times before.

This is what windows VMs are for user

Doubt it'll be nearly as bad, a shitload of effort has been put in since MCC came out to un-fuck it.

wow mcc on pc 5 years later, big win for epic pc bros

It really is though, MCC will be alive on pc for 10 years.

You mean Doom?

Add in Reach and I will drive over to 343's studio and suck every dick in the building.

This
Facebook newfags fuck off

Cool
>Try to find halo wars 2 pirated
>nothing up
Is Win10 drm better than denuvo?

Is there any particular reason we shouldn't expect it to be an absolute shit show on pc like it was for xbox? Did they even fix some of the major bugs? From the way halo fans were complaining it seemed like they maybe patched it during the first month and fucking ignored it afterwards.

lol i live in the town that zoos in

>Is there any particular reason we shouldn't expect it to be an absolute shit show on pc like it was for xbox?
no

They’ve been patching it last year and also added the 4K support.

Did they before? I honestly can't recall.

Win10 is pretty hot shit tbqh. I don't blame people for not wanting to install it.

>it will be worse than eldewrito and infinitely more expensive

Damn, it's totally going to be sold on their store... and if people buy into this, we'll forever have that trash of a platform.

So do you think they'll try to charge PC players for XBL again?

>>it will be worse than eldewrito
Hmm el dewrito is only missing campaign, half the maps, and also doesnt have halo 1,2,4, and odst

>fans have wanted
r-really?

I thought they already were? Or ar least 1-3. The fuck?

Yeah, and it will still be worse

I keep mine on my google drive, nobody cares.

The last time I played Halo was the first one on PC. Is the MCC version of it good? I miss it, it was so much fun.

Can you play the first one online if you pirate it? It's expensive on eBay.

>whoa now you can play the classic arena fps experience now with -10 skill and -10 speed
wewlad

Attached: p1299918_e_v8_ab.jpg (960x1304, 258K)

I don't care unless it has better customization or pic related

Attached: halo3.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

its probably gonna be windows 10 only
but it might finally motivate me me to finally go through with getting a separate win 10 drive so i can play that and crackdown 3

>Can you play the first one online if you pirate it
Yep, that shit is still alive too I'd guess.

Pop into halo general for download links of 1 and 2.

Time to get LTSC from /g/ I guess
It's cracked though
Halo 1 is a lot more alive than Halo 2, disable v-sync for Halo 2 if you get crazy amounts of stuttering.

How is this an insult?

mcc came out 5 years ago?

Attached: 6ww1N66.gif (500x500, 1.25M)

It's not an shitty indie game though user

>being THIS insecure about your age

Attached: 1325370462787.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Attached: doomer.jpg (854x922, 874K)

>The MCC came out nearly 5 years ago
>Halo 3 came out 12 years ago
What the fuck. I was just thinking it was time for a Halo 3 Anniversary in a year or so.

Attached: 1551697530020.jpg (1024x831, 99K)

It's only been a functioning product™ for about one year.

>"WE WANT HALO 3!"
>Halo CE comes out with a total conversion for Halo 3 lookalike
>"Not good enough."
>Literally Frankenstein'd Halo 3 multiplayer from Halo Online as close as possible to the original, even improving on the Forge mode
>"Not good enough."
>LITERALLY, ACTUALLY FUCKING HALO 3
>"Not good enough."

There will NEVER be anything to satisfy you insatiable, semen-guzzling faggots. No matter how much you are given, you're never fucking satisfied. You could literally have an X-Box 360 harddrive running a 1:1 exact replica of the native OS of the console on your computer, capable of recreating the exact Halo 3 you loved, and you'd still find room to fucking bitch about it. What I've learned is that these shitlords don't actually want Halo 3, they want to pretend they want only so they can immerse themselves in this infinite stupor of their own self-created depression and miasma of vitriol. Halo Online was so fucking wonderful for what it was, and as soon as Microsoft even just acknowledged it existed, those of you who at least have it a try fled to the fucking hills because you're afraid of your own goddamn shadow. MC Collection will come out and sales will be so low that they'll somehow find a way to kill it for the rest of us, then you'll blame it on everyone else. I hate this fucking planet sometimes. This is why we can't have nice things.

Attached: 1551824782377.jpg (720x960, 72K)

nice

>Black ops 2
Jesus christ, call of duty 3 on XBL was the last call of duty I played, feels weird man.

yo go tell the keepers their leopard is retarded lol

I have insiders, and I've known of this for months.

Attached: .png (1840x1878, 1.96M)

Attached: ..png (495x417, 276K)

Yeah fuck them right

Wanting Halo 3 for 12 years and getting everything hilariously short of the real thing.

>Halo: the Halo Halo, Halo Edition
every now and then I am surprised to see this series apparently gets more games and releases and even more surprised that people are excited

this game stopped being fun or interesting partway through the first one

>There will NEVER be anything to satisfy you
stopped reading here, FAGGOT. what do you mean "you"? surely you're not referring to me. because i'm more than happy with MCC on PC. i liked halo online. where are you getting this "you" shit from?

Read the thread

>resetera

Attached: D9937A0B-DD01-44D4-A495-6C47AD4BC943.png (645x773, 11K)

Halo is one of the worst things to ever have happened to video games by popularizing the console over the PC as the default gaming platform

Attached: son.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>xbox

You can't blame a game for setting a trend you enormous faggot. You blame the games that make it a trend

>Read the thread
hey faggot, answer my question

how do i even access the windows store if i deleted it from w10

user, I'm clearly speaking to the folks who aren't you in particular. I'm on board with you. I'm excited as fuck for Halo finally, after all this time, and played Halo Online until the servers basically became ghost towns. Hell, I was the one the made the threads on Yea Forums when it first came out and the recent resurgence and maintained it on /vg/. My previous post, as you mention, very much is not directed towards you. It's directed to the fucking monkies who won't touch it because MUH WINDOWS BOOGEYMAN.

Why would you do that?

November 2014, so a little over 4 years

>MCC on Windows
>Short of the real thing
>It's literally Halo

user...

installed some bloatware removal tool. cleaned up all the shit on the start menu to make it look like w7

I spent like 10,000 hours on Halo 1 PC with all the stunters and "Girls & Guys join/bumper cars" servers with each map custom modded and everyone else custom modded and it was fun as fuck, and that's not even including CE version.
MCC will hopefully bring that relic of a community back.

So you have reinstall Windows 10 dumbass.

fuck that then

>Installing Windows 10
>Decide that the Windows Store is an issue
Autism

Just wait to pirate it.

>Halo CE, Flying turrets and pistols that shot rockets
>Halo Custom Edition, that one map that was a mirrored warthog race track for CTF on an island, Hugeass and the one that was snowy with the fucking Gundam things

Absolutely kino.

>Going to be win 10 store exclusive.

Attached: 1368320832690.jpg (489x493, 269K)

I hope they release Guardians with it. I don't like the story but I really want to play it for the gameplay again

All three halo games in one package, with custom games and forge, I'm rock hard.
I'm gonna be playing this shit for 10 years minimum, I don't even care if anyone else plays with me.
I think I spent a similar amount of time as you in H1PC

Xbox is now 3rd place. Youre gonna have to screech harder if you want to be more relevant.

Fpbp Halo is fucking trash and normal faggots need to leave.

No steam no buy.
No steam achievements no buy.

>Steam achievements
What kind of faggotry is this

I hope this is a joke.

fucking finally
halo always should have been cross platform

Fucking based.

I want to show off another perfect game on my profile faggot.

What are the chances it can be pirated on windows 7?

I guess you are right on that one

DX12/10,000

We're going home boys.

God damn you are a stupid cum guzzling mong with superficial interests that have absolutely no value than the "Satisfaction" of earning internet point. Might as well just go to Reddit and farm for good boy points.

Nobody fucking cares.

All things considered its better than the shit that came after it. You cant shit on Halo unless the only fps you play is Doom and Quake.

Name a more emotional intro to a game
Protip: You can't
youtube.com/watch?v=FzkfFf-6e7Q

I do. Otherwise it won't satisfy my Gamer's Pride.

do you mean it will use DX12 and that only works on windows 10? i have no idea, sorry.

People care about this shit?

It has dedicated servers on console as of November last year

charles reed's hairline

your energy and competitive spirit is being subverted for complete bullshit
fix yourself

Yeah

fuck
the conniving bastards might actually get me with this one

that pinball game got me through some hard times.

Microsoft's known to put a few games on Steam instead of/in addition to the Windows 10 Store every once and a while. Recore, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Killer Instinct, Voodoo Vince remaster, Fable Anniversary, Halo Wars, State of Decay, Ori & the Blind Forest, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Super Lucky's Tale, etc.

to be fair i didnt know it was from there since i've never been to resetera before i did get the cap from reddittho

It's because they are chasing a moment, a feeling in the past that can never happen again. The feeling of getting with friends and playing team deathmatch on halo, or fighting to vote for that stupid campaign thing, or trying go up against bungie employees with the flaming helmets in hope to get one too. It was a wondrous feeling but is gone now.

Attached: 1468909060448.jpg (1350x2400, 1.52M)

>Windows 10 Exclusive
It's a shame, but I'm gonna have to pass.

Will it include Reach and improved graphics options?

System shock?

If its in windows store i could care less.
If its in Origin or steam i would buy it.
If its in another platform fuck that.

Not him but remember to install the cumulative updates if you ever install LTSC.
Also to use the re-release ISO (Build .107).

Why would you buy it on those botnets but not Windows 10 botnet?

Because the W10 version im using doesn't even come with the store installed.

The first two options are garbage, and the people complaining don't care about Halo, they care about their past as a non jaded faggot and their nostalgia trip.

What the fuck are you talking about. You that same fag that uninstalled it.

LTSB and LTSC come without store and other kind of bloat you don't need.
You don't uninstall it, they just come without it.

Psycho Mantis?

>Don't need
>Shit, now I need it

This is good for bitcoin

>Forge world map creation on PC with mods

MUH FUCKING DICK

You can install it again with no problems by just doubleclicking the installer.
But why would i want to reintroduce bloat when i could just download it or buy it from a store/platform i already have?

Well considering you use Origin I don't think you really care about bloat

Origin can be closed till i need it.
The store on the other hand will run all the time.

110 FOV or higher gang where we @?

This is false. This is very false

How is it false?

You can turn the windows store off until you need it

Still runs in the background and uses resources, even if you shut it down with group policy or a registry edit it will still run(So far it does in windows 1809, i have to check in 1607).