Did you buy her game, anons?

Did you buy her game, anons?

Attached: 1551379645994.webm (366x446, 2.91M)

you're so fucking pathetic

I got it for free actually

Attached: 1551136281494.gif (360x358, 1.85M)

seething

no but I played it

roastie getting toasty

Not as pathetic as a guy who thinks he's a woman.

Nope. I ain't paying $112.95 for a VC game.

Attached: 1551375246102.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>spergs acting tough
struck a nerve.

You'll never be a woman.

The lack of fanart for this game is painful. It doesn't even make sense. How do you have a game with such serious tna and have nothing even coming from Japan.

what the fuck is the matter with you?

You tell me, tranny.

yeah, is there a way to give my other snipers her outfit?

What game even is it?

a mentally unstable tranny projecting on others. what's it like having cut your own dick off? you're still not an anime girl you fucking faggot.

Please stop posting this waifubait, she isn't even good waifubait, because the only guy who gets her is currently pushing daisies in 10 feet of snow. Stop reminding me of this disappointing as fuck game. I just want to forget it and move on.

I haven't played 4 yet but this is the only character I care about.

Attached: valkyria brown.jpg (1674x1404, 197K)

At some point is someone going to name the fucking game?

No, because Marina was 3 games ago and she is superior.

Nah, the last one was okay but this one didn't seem to intend to improve on anything and everything I saw about it was just about this one girls ass and beach outfits for whatever fucking reason. Seems to be a trend in Japanese games lately. They've lost their ability to innovate so now they have to rely on how thirsty their customer base is for female contact. Same thing happened with Fire Emblem.

It's a fine and perfectly reasonable decision to have hot girls in your game but if that's literally the only draw or you start sacrificing your thematic integrity in order to integrate them in ludicrous ways it harms the game.

Attached: InkeeperSisters.jpg (719x795, 64K)